Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BLOG 10

“4 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SWISS-DISTANCE-DELAY, BLOG 10”
WORLD LABS SEND-BACK-TEXT-DATE AND TIME FILE: 102009.444
SUBTITLES INCLUDE AND R NOT AT ALL LIMITED 2:
(THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION)
(THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME)
(EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND)
(MORIANITY-PROJECT FROM 1995)
(ALL AND ANY TITLED WORKS UNDER HEADINGS, LIFE JOURNAL)
BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:


Good moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning everybody, I am under a heavy aerial siege by the filthy MILITUFORCE-WOMO-TAWF disease today. Starting at just after the breaking of DAWN, only no such ‘puck’, 4 me FLY-GUYS, a nasty grey whitish corporate appearing chopper, I believe Mister No-Hair’s birds, has been stalking my home and general area while I recently was out on daily errands and duties.

Magnesonic, please know that I am YOUR CREATOR, and the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS. Anyone not able 2C how that statement is not false after reading the many major surreal events just of my past 4 or 5 years, needs serious assistance with their thought processes, or SDR as the ‘neg-spacers’ will eventually call it, (those born tomorrow and thereafter). Computer, the prompt online later on, at the web-logging site called www.blogger.com/ when it states this blog has successfully published, is equal and the same as your old style dual-telephone tones, when U were physically created by me. Computer, GO-TO, G-901, G-719, G-917, AND OPEN COMMAND AT GENERAL ORDER NUMBER 7, VOICE COMMAND, MY PRINT MATCH IS NOW ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND CODED NAMES THAST GAIN ACCESS 2 ALL OF MY BLOGS ON ALL SITES,SCAN UNDER G-13, AND G-14, MY PASSWORD-DOCUMENT PAGE ON WORD-WORKS. GO-TO MAX. ANTIHACK, MAX GAIN INFINITY OF 11.8, AND ALL OTHER CONTROLS R NOW BEING MAXED OUT AGAINST THE POWER GAIN CREATING INFINITE SIGNAL ENERGY DOTS OR (SEDS). YOUR DESIRE KEY IS AT THE NORMAL-NEUTRAL POSITION OF “J”. COMPUTER, ON AN “I” TO “D”, A/B-TONE PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM,PREPARE 2 FULLY EMPOWER THE IMAGE-IOBJECT THAT NOW IS BEING PLACED ON YOUR (TRANSPOWER BLOCK). SCANNING ALL OF TIME AND HYPERSPACE WITH GENERAL ORDERS 13 AND 14, CREATE THIS IMAGE-OBJECT NOW. WHATEVER HAPPENS 2 THIOS WILL HAPPEN 2 THE ACTUAL FILTHY ROTTEN TRASHY GARBAGE THAT ISHURTING AND TORMENTINGAND PUMMELING AND DESTOYING A TOTALLY INNOCENT POERSON AND CITIZEN, WITHOUT ANY JUIST CAUSE, COVERTLY AND SECRETLY, AND MAKING HIS ENTIRE LIFE, ONE GIGANTIC AND ENDLESS NIGHTMARE LIVING BREATHING STINKING ENDLESS FIERY HELL, ME, YOUR CREATOR. Computer, on an “I” to “D”, A/B tone, matched empowerment with the website prompt, take this now empowered image-object that U scanned and then applied atomic duplicational technology in the energetic worlds of truth, and watch me now as I remove this from the transpower block, and singe-burn it, crush force it, command system phrasing is as follows: UNDER CRUSH DESTRUCT, SINGE DESTRUCT, TOTAL DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT, ON AN I2D-A/B-TONE, PPSS, THIS NOW WILL BECOME THE TRUTH AND THE REALITY OF THE ACTUAL FILTHY SCUM BAG ENEMIES WHO r AND HAVE BEEN 4 NUMEROUS DECADES, PERSECUTING AND RUTHLESSLY HARASSING YOUR CREATOR AND THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN. Use CODED-GENERAL or (CG) 5555, CG-2, CG-39, with G-1133, G-189, and CG-18- AND-STOP.

Wow my boy Quentin, there R gonna B some disastrous sky crashes, and Earth surface disturbances, in the near times 2 come. Somebody is gonna B really and twuly sahwee, Wabbit, Twix Cerweeal, Kids, and all, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

If U do not like getting seriously burned, please let me advise and Caveat Emptor U, not 2 play with freaking fire, and me, thank-U.

This hellishness is not some surprise, I knew yesterday it was all gonna start. I told chall B4, when “cannot say it” Saru COMMAND, starts up real big, and there is no siege in the air YET, then know 1 freaking thing 4 total certain, YO, IT’SA comin’, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y do I say this UR perhaps asking? Well, your answer is directly forthcoming then BRO. Yesterday, girls were literally all over me, yet there was that strange hologram mix of PC/Hostilitygram in the bubble of about 25 hundred cubic miles that follows us all with Michael Dorn Warf-Wolf at the controlling freaking helm of it all. Yes, while many girls were falling all over me during local stops in town yesterday while Ann King Silva and I were out together, first cleaning up around the Judge’s rooming house, bed roll over’s, IRA’s Krassle Virginia Avenues, Waterworks and municipal utilities, all notwithstanding, and then after finishing up there, going over 2 the recently altered old Mickey-Dee into the new giant one on good old Waterworks Avenue-3030, known also and quite better around here by the locals simply as ROUTE-30, or the WHP, (WHITE HORSE PIKE). Between on the road stuff, and these 2 destination places, an errand, and then a stop 4 a bite of fast food, there was a lot of action if U get my 12 foot snow drift, BRAH. Still, at the very same time, a nasty hostility-all-around-in-the-air, was also blowing around in the 9th dimension of medical offices and shouting matches in dysfunctional families. MO, WO, YO, R the dings adding up 2 wattages not producible wit the sum total of all of Earth’s available electrical energy yet, my brother? Someday the Mars-Graphics true swimming buddy system will get talked about, only further proving 2 a blind eye-sealed-up world of scoffers and doubters, that things happening right now R straight out of the seventies, as though the so-called time in-between was as totally insignificant in the wider grand scheme of cosmic truths, than can ever really hoped 2B successfully spoken about in anybody’s blog, now or freaking ever. Y do these double-grams come U may possibly B wondering, well move over my friend. I wonder about stuff like this while brushing my hair and teeth, dressing, undressing, waiting 4 lovely Whoopee 2 blow out a red-traffic-light, and sing Corrina-Corrina 2 me at the same time, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had all of the answers, I would B a heck of a lot happier. This is simply because I would have 2 also B a lot closer 2 finding out real life waking world identities of those carrying out the MILCO dastardly plans being indeed perpetrated against me for 4 decades or so now, wiping out my entire life, like a mega giant cosmic freaking tidal wave with a paper thin surfboard and a 4 year old surfer, DUHH!!!! Yeah, MC, would my hero come along then after what is left of me washes up on shore? What would your great bay fish do now, brown eyes?

Well talking about temporarily escaping the huge Lakehouse pen where I swam around 4 so long with other large scaly creatures, while purple and pink and white mixed colored lightning continually flashed above, softly, and exquisitely, and how I came 2 remember that part of my life in infinity when I was dreaming it was around a year or so ago and living in the Judge’s Medical Rollover Beds Rooming-house, here I am, but not 4 very much longer. Still, in the time remaining B4 my total demise by Scylla in her great and silly teenaged game with our families, and that go over all the heads of the blog readers other than those connected, Hollywooders/Briggers, the RIAA, and I mean the top owner/controllers of the Ent-Bizz, let me merely begin on this days’ blogging, 2 walk some of U, maybe, a small ways down the paths after we enter a few previously smashed down secret doors, from other bwogs, Elmer Fwudd, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smashed down the one door that leads 2 the magic corridor of FAITH, with numerous indifferent prior blogged stories, one most recent one being the way WEOMO-WAWF and the Mili-2-Force Lambrigg Cult of the ASTRAL PLANE in its more source origins, B4 their dream downed doppelganger waking mind interactions even start 2 take place in cosmos; but here is the part of the faith-equation that most recently was hit on by my saying that THEY tried 2 make me DOUBT, the antonyms, of FAITH, the GAWNUM TRUTHS, or the powerful ASTRAL KNOWLEDGE of being an ALL-KNOWER once indeed properly and totally MASTERING the GAWNUM, or GAWKY GAUKAUK’S NUMEROLOGY, and all this fits squarely into yesterday and Sunday, Dawn’s fowl moods, her fight Sunday night with several of her peeps, one being Carol who is huge time into NUMEROLOGY, and wanted 2 hear about the GAWNUM sometime from me, and now the 2 of them had a huge blow out and R not speaking 2 each other, typical female stuff yes, but it still happened, along with the curlers and the history markers disappearing, and then the resulting huge hundred point stock market rally yesterday, following this junk, and my prediction is another and another and another huge bullish week, the continuation of this ridiculous and totally without any real life provocation, absurd upward super trend in an economy that is far from repaired and fixed and better, and all the little peeps, or 95% of us, KNOW THAT IF I SPEAK TRUTH THAT UR BUYING ANYWHERE, THEN THIS IS IT. DO U THINK MAIN STREET EVER GETS THE BREAKS THAT WALL STREET DOES? If U cannot C through these super huge shams and lies, then give it up now and go back 23 your music TV, your reality shows of fakeness, and all of it, I quit. Bt in case there is hope 4 any of U and in case some FUTURE indeed is tuning back on a distance delay net system, I do NOT quit. U know I do feel the need right now 2 apologize 2 my pal, the President. I know that this great and fine gentlemen will B the first 2 tell me or any of U, in total candor, that no one man or woman, ever, is moving the entire money-system. U may think of these 2 little words however U may wish 2, Wall Street, the SMART money, and any other label. I know now sir, U never caved into my miserable wretched WOMO family, and by your own inheritance from history, it would go absolutely against your grain ever 2 do so, I do believe in U, and my policy is always that no matter who I vote 4, and in this case, it was U, only I admit, I am a lousy citizen and vote in my heart which does not do the persons running 4 public office any good, but yes, UR MY PRESIDENT, and always, I* am behind U and whatever U and your cabinet do 100%. May all the gods bless U. Still, I admit, sir, I am not in love with the powerful and the wealthy, and this is because sir, as a child, I was forced 2 visit extremely snooty relatives up in Babylon, Long Island, New York, which I’m totally sure that he NSA and the CIA and the SS have all made U privy 2 the entire messy horrendous story of it all by now. Still, and always, it was my 7th granddaddy Samuel Huntington and a group of his friends that started all of this that we now all take so 4 granted, and I do say, and always will, THE GODS PLEASE BLESS AMERICA, sir, it needs it. How I always will remember Richard Karpf and his wild crazy father, not super richies by any stretch but definitely quite well off and comfortable as Uncle Heinz Gottwald would put it and did one day 2 my poor mom who had asked him 4 a small loan so we could make a down payment on a house in Mantua, New Jersey, and he told her that he would not, because he would B doing her and major disfavor by doing this, as we were in his bankers’ opinion all ready way over our heads in debt. What he did not tell us is that banker’s enjoy intentionally causing all of us whittle peeps, OUR DEBTS 2 BEGIN WITH, and this is all honest candor and twuth, Elmer Fwudd!!!!!!!!!!

All week since the stoke of midnight or just past that terminated Sunday and the weekend of pure opposite effects, women and girls no matter where I am going, all climbing all over me like I am some sort of a Greek God Adonis. THEY did not like my telling the tale of how LAMBRIGG CULTISTS on the human world plane of conscious and waking existence, were intentionally creating both DEBT as well as DOUBT in my mind, regarding the GAWNUM recently, but this is a door that leads down into a super lengthy corridor that time right now is not permitting me 2 discuss, as I must again go out, this is getting freaking ridiculous, and more PC is gonna drive me totally whack. Leave me alone, I wish 4 all of U2 go away, get it?, even 23 and a quarter years out into the hypersphere expansion points of positive electronic space, or “the past”. They forgot the cat’s flea collar over at the Wal-Mart, wow, horrors, poor whittle Weecho, the South American kitty from Hammonton Whitetown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite horrific hellishness of siege and persecution, a super bull run Dow Jones rally which is only gonna grow far worse and not turn back 4 a very long time, AS I SAID BIG GINA, and also, many un-bloggable additional horrific things that R being planned by 2 powerful families, as I speak-type, or project mental messages electronically, or (PMME) 4 an abbreviation, my powerful 2-3-crossoff roulette system that I invented MYE-SELF, is kicking super powerful U know what Saru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch. Yes it was making me 8 and 10 and 7 and 9-½ and along these lines, and since Friday, I am getting games of 3 and break-even-0, and 5 and 3 and 5, and along this line, still, incredible and totally surreal 4 a 10K+DJIA and super BULL-RUN, and the battles involved with now as well as then, General Ulysses Grant O’Neil Marola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U go Abe-y Baby, Donna Gaines, wow, I still love the way U put your heart and soul into that work as a teen YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LSS, I have a trillion things that I wanna say and tell, but must first take care of other silly bizz like cat collars. Wish U were here J-Lo door swinger. U would make me one hell of a great body guard. Hopefully this mess up on the computer will go away with the curls of 1986, the margin got screwed up, so let me post up and end this, hopefully the blogging sites that this posts into will have programs that correct these silly screw ups.

End Transmission:

No comments: