Saturday, October 24, 2009

STU, #5

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, #5”
WLSBT DATILE: 102409.766, Begin Transmission:


Saturday evening is here, the evening I had planed, and still am not totally positive that I will not, run away, and very far, 2 where none of U can ever get at me again. Screen monitor is flickering, they R watching and reading as I type, but then SOSO-WEIN-SSDD. Dawn has just left 4 her Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, and is always is a rotten mood, at least with me, but she is never someone who is pleasant at all 2B around. Ann is no picnic either. They both have literally commandeered my life, and taken it totally away from me. I am here 2 serve THEM, and they just spend their time, putting me down, telling I am no good and all that I do is wrong, I can do nothing right, or really nothing at all. The joke of this entire thing is that after tonight or whenever, and it is coming, let us C how long they last without their slave, ME, no me, no car, no way 2 get around. I am good enough 2B slave man and wheelman, and that is it. I have gotten myself into a huge horrible mess, and this is on top of, whether any of U choose 2C it or can fathom it or not, the ever present all ready existing mess of my major woes and hellish troubles with the WOMO-TAWF-MILITUFORCE, or said in truer source of the powers involved, the (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL).

I will do the very best that I can tonight on this blog, 2 keep things more readable, U know, less equations, less 9 syllable words, and less science. Still, the plot and plight requires some of it, I will merely attempt 2 mitigate here as much as is humanly possible, while still blogging the needed story line of this blog number five. First and foremost, let me go topic 2 topic, and these topics will B addressed: The reality of the hypersphere that we all exist in and have our lives and our being. The nightmare of hell, and what it is really all about and how just like all parts of non-hell existences, in the short run, it is totally a perceived reality, and can also B toned down, mitigated again if U will, by using a powerful secret, the endless playing of games, physical challenges, head games, contests, U all know, in these new horrific times of woe 4 many of us, look at the last dozen years or so and the literal explosion of reality shows and game shows coming out way via the mighty and totally sociologically controlling, ENTERTAINMENT WORLD, or (EW), and also, the LAMBRIGG-CULT, shortened by me 2 the slang term, the BRIGGERS. Finally, not all of it quite naturally, but I will attempt 2 remain alive while sitting down and telling a very clever version of just some of my life in a human recognizable and preferred linear time order, harping more on some things and less on others, enough 2 begin the great tie in of the greatest games of the gods ever played, but not so much as 2 defeat the blog’s entire purpose and make 30 thousand long words of boring text that no body ever is gonna wanna sit down and read and carefully examine, on or off of Comcast Cable local office steps and blue Grand Am automobiles with symbolic daut license plates.

Let me begin with the reality of the hypersphere, which is each one of all of the virtually unlimited amount of unique universes, each atomically vibrating with slightly different in minuscule amounts, yet enough 2 cause all agreeing atoms in each one 2 indeed solidify into individual single hyperspheres, all sort of laying in and through each other, occupying the same 4th dimensional space, and differing only in the one additional dimension which is the fifth one, atomic frequency, the very signature so 2 speak of the atoms that make up each one individually. From the point of reference of all of us living inside this universe, we never will observe the so-called fiery beginning of the first hydrogen ion, the original energetic exploratron that dreamed down from a prior cycle action, and creating its necessary near-twin, the actual atom of hydrogen, as well ass the atom of helium, which is just a fancy way of saying that a subatomic particle called an electron has a unique and exact amount number as well as a particular orbital designated preset course, inside of these atoms, that as a result, make them what they R so indeed when more come into being, they will chain react by forces bringing them locking together at various rates of squeeze as well as space in-between all of them. None of this is helter skelter or random, and is a highly sentient intelligent process, and as I knew all along, yes, energy, and the electricity it can B made from it, is indeed sentient and alive, and because it is alive, and we R made of this energy, we R sentient. Believing this truth as U all do today, in reverse; is utter nonsense. As 4 the one atomic agreeing universe that we R living in, it is only that we R connected-into it, through a process called CONSCIOUSNESS. Once this is lost through either sleep, injury, or permanent reasons such as endless coma and death, we exist and drift in a very totally naturally normal state of simply being the 5th dimensional entities we always were and will B, hence we currently R, as no true current present is any more real and tangible than a point or a line is in mathematical truth other that 4 using as theoretical equations. Until lawtronics bends the void out in its first 2 endlessly long lines on the left and the right side of itself, creating the first 2 dimensions, there is no way the higher 6th dimension of TRUE-COLLECTIVE-MIND can ever hope 2 send its signals down into these lower dimensions, that develop eventually into 5, or the fifth dimensional hyperspace. U could move in any direction forever on Earth, and never leave the 4 directionality of living on the surface of a sphere. Using this as a mental image, simply expand the Earth as a larger circle that is totally invisible, and growing out in all directions. This circle is getting larger and larger in other words, around the planet Earth, and now U will eventually have the hypersphere expansion, all the way out 2 its final borders. Just as when on the Earth, U can endlessly move anywhere by the directions of North, South, East, or West, on land or on water, and yet never B able 2 leave the sphere of this Earth, the same thing applies with the super expansion around any and all spheres inside the larger hypersphere or the universe. Now U have 2 additional opposing directions, separated by an arcing 180 degrees, when outside of Earth’s sphere and into the expansions beyond it. Still, this makes 6 opposing directions. There R no others. With these6, U still R limited 2 remaining somewhere always, within this larger sphere. Itrteqwuiresd2 additional directions2 move out into the 6th dimension of MIND, and how it all connects into the entire endlessly uplining and downlining thought-waves. This as well is under the lawtronics, and requires 2 more opposing directions in order 2 move beyond all of the mental realm or the sixth dimension that transmits signal into hyperspace and its 5-dimensions of reception and later individual perception, and this process is never ending, or beginning loop, as they all R loops, caused by lawtronics first law, the eventual bending down and around and into locked loops, as they extend out towards infinite straight space lines, and then begin 2 carry a weight that bends both ends down. This is always rule #1 of what someday is known as by the term of LAWTRONICS, from which any and all other rules of inviolate and intransmutable systems all set up around this one law. This entire thing still, is LAWTRONICS. In a universe made up of sentient energy that conscious mind that eventually has a part in this hypersphere gets 2 interact with, in a relatively small portion and percentage of the total entirety of it all, things have an order, but in no way resembling the ideas and concepts of Charles Darwin and his misperceived order from chaos. anyone who ever has started and kept up a garden, knows that if they ignore there garden, this is the simplest way 2 disprove Charlie and his dumb theories of evolution. Things go from order 2 chaos by natural lawtronics and most definitely not the other way around. A dead body decaying on the street is a prime example of this as it rots away, and the gasses inside of it tear all of the insides of it literally apart, and it completely falls into a horrific stinky revolting mess, left 4 the brave burial peeps, or the great DD-vultures 2 deal with.

Now a little on the situation called by mankind, as I did not invent THIS word, not as Mountainpen, not as Franklin, not as anybody, “HELL”!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell is always an opinion and a concept. Those who firmly believe in its true reality based on their personal religious beliefs, is one thing. Then those that serve in some real bad war battles have been media quoted as saying, “I can show the world what HELL really is”. I know as young lad I was taught a fire breathing dragon that was semi-human was underground in a networking of tunnels, with secrets halls that lead up 2 secret doors and manholes, and this was the devil and his kingdom, and how they managed 2 access those of us living here in this world. When U died, if U were not saved by GOD, U went there into his hot kingdom where he banded U a pitchfork and U were kicked and beaten and made 2 work shoveling hot coals into an endlessly burning fiery furnace. The day I first began rationalizing this concept at maybe mid teens in age somewhere, was when it hit me that no logic at all by any means ever, could B applied 2Y this DEVIL would want me and others if we were there sharing in this hot hell, 2 help and further assist, by doing things that would make it all that much hotter, by shoveling more and more coal into a burning furnace. The devil may B smart, and the devil may B stupid, and nobody knows, let alone knows what this thing even is, and if it is even real in any way; but this piece of flawless and quite impeccable logic is simply inescapable. Once I came that far, I still feared eternity in hell, just no longer this type of ridiculousness regarding hell. I could not get past it after meeting Jim Burr especially, and it got worse. The more things he told me about me and my family, the worse all ready bad stuff around me all ready there, began growing progressively and almost quantitatively worse on daily and weekly basis’s. I thought of committing suicide every single hour of every single day, the only thing that was forever preventing me from carrying this suicide thing out was a total frightening fear of eternal existence in this unfathomably nightmarish monstrous and inescapable condition called by mortal mankind, HELL. Now at age 22 or so, around the era of the United States Bicentennial celebration year, and 4 years after meeting Jim burr, and 3 years after he went all religion-nuts and hellfire on me; things just continued 2 personally degenerate and worsen and worsen 4 me. He would come over 2 the various locations where I had moved 2, some of them where I was living alone, or some where my father was with me, and some were shared with my mother, as the bad economic times of the seventies allowed peeps 2 live better when joined up. Now since I had zero interest in sharing my life with a girl, or 2 get romantically/emotionally involved with anything or anyone, my life went along, and progressed into a nightmare that was so bad, that thoughts of commenting suicide, or those same old inescapable C and S initials, never were far from me, never away by more than an hour or maybe 2 or 3 if lucky on a good day, good 4 me that is. While everyone else was celebrating the 200th birthday of this great nation, I was trying 2 find on a daily basis, some rational way of offing myself and doing it without incurring the wrath of this almighty omnipotent and austere horrific male GOD that was ready the second that I died and escaped this unspeakable misery, 2 send me into new misery far worse, and forever and ever, HELL. Now I came a long way from these days of 1974-1977, but let me tell U, it is beyond any water walking miracle that indeed I did do this, and that I am here and alive and sane enough 2 at least still think and talk, and tell my tale, way up here in almost 2010 ADEG, after so much constant and continuous unfathomable misery, BRO. Still all this misery was because a family feud was ongoing 4 a couple of hundred years, that I know about now, and probably is Y the Shaw of Iran contacted my Aunt Geraldine Snow around this period of time, actually it was 10 years B4 this, in the middle sixties. The real past 2 this story starts with 2 biblical and quite famous characters, Abraham and his wife Sarah. Much more of this wild true tale will B told later on, first it may B a good idea 2 let certain situations just settle down overseas, as U all should well know by now, I have gargantuan effects on world events and people in general. Let me take the Games’ Expert’s advice 4 right now on this topic, and just chill.

I want 2 touch on holograms, my naming of things that sort of act as though I am in the Star-Trek NEXT-GEN’s Holodeck, with LT. CMDR. Warf, played by actor Michael Dorn, the Klingon alien and the Crewman on the Enterprise Ship, after a relative peace time was established in this fictional ongoing Star Trek series. It is exactly as though I am a computer generated character stuck within this holodeck when these attacks simply come charging at me out of the freaking blue. It can B anything. The giant girls, the aerial assaults, the car attacks, noise, road drivers, bikers, loud engines and or stereos, and on and on. It can also B other things such as hostility everyone no matter where U go and how nice and Polite and well-dressed and clean-shaven U may B, it may B invisibility, UR simply, or I am anyway, totally ignored as though UR simply not even standing in a line somewhere waiting 4 service, or even at a gas pump where U can wait endlessly until U decide, screw this, I do not need this, and simply drive on and 2 another gasoline station, BRAH. Actually, this list is quite general, I really could go on and on and on, and it would just serve 2 defeat my purpose of telling some needed truths 2 the world tonight, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If U think the entire Sarah Jacobson story has been told, U can think again. If U think the entire Jones Beach story has been told, same thing. The McGuire and Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City story, again. Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmm, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I want2 tell in more alacrity and better described down 2Earth detail right now was last Wednesday night at the Shop Rite Grocery Store, as well as a week or so B4 that, also at this grocery store. I intend 2 pay a young person looking 2 make 10 quick bucks, 2 follow me around with his or her cell phone, and record and get the proofs of all the things that I claim. Then when I eventually put up a really super website of my own, with its own daily uploaded blogs, and done by a good webmaster who knows how 2bring it some real exposure, things R gonna start hitting fans, and these things as many of U know, do not small all that non-disgusting, like my oldest daughters sneakers 20 years ago. Remember, use the very enemies against themselves is an old biblical LAWTRONIC principles, U all have heard this whether or not U realize this, it says, or Jesus says, “A house divided against itself cannot stand“. Joe King and the in-law cuzes across route-30 on Saint Louis Avenue on the tail end of the street from the great Atlantic-County Reform and Detention School called Harborfields, in Egg Harbor, New Jersey, USAESMWG, has teenaged kids looking always 2 make10 bucks 4 a simple thing, and all these kids R super experts with all this new James Bond Teck. These peeps R gonna go 2 far, and I have said this since the audio part of all of Morianity began late in the year of 1995, “They’ll B swigging down a beer and laughing and think that they have me totally wrecked and ruined, and this is when I will B stone cold sober and waiting 4 them, and strike swiftly and hard with multiple quick flashy combination punches, and B4 they all know what hit, this entire thing is gonna B on its ear, right along with all of them and their filthy disease, whether 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 or not, good looking and hard 2C peeps, all notwithfreakingstanding”, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So rock on Boss and others, from here down 2 P)hilly and the ending Spectrum of my enemy Snyder, and his cuz the tease, my coworker at my job site, what a total freaking butt-wipe. 2 bad U really R not related 2me pal, maybe I could poke myself in the heart and U can carry on this freaking nightmare HUINTINGTION FREAKING CURESE, BRA---H!!!!

Roy Carl Weiler Senior, the mighty Egg Harbor resident who knew the secret museum, the real one, that I was searching4 as a result of my recurring dreams of this unknown place since my boyhood, made me C the light, and a lot bigger light than the visitation that night 3+ years ago from HYDROGLACIA. Some of U think U have had encounters, most of them believe it or not peeps, U were not fully awake. The mysterious and yet 2B understood and so-called psychological disorder known somnambulism, (sleep-walking) is a long way from being unraveled by the geniuses of modern day mankind. Let me assure U that I was awake, I had been at my job about an hour or 2, and was about 2get out some tapes 2 listen 2 on my car radio/cassette player system, and had just taken my sandwich and lemonade out of one of the refrigerators on the property in one of the gate garages, and yo, it happened. Every single word is altogether, the spacebar is totally hacked out again Stacey Jack-Hack-Attack. Please come over gorgeous, and help me 2 turn the take and move the make, and do whatever else we need 2so that I can get this virus garbage dealt with. I am having 2 go back after each sentence and separate every word just about. Real yukking funny, huh Tyler Perry. U think U have a house of pain 2 deal with BRAH??? Try living here with me big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if she will just B a real good girl, and put up her hair in pretty curls, 4 me. I will B as angry with the lady CE as I am with Jane Fonda. She could have saved me and others nearly 2 years of agony. I had a freaking right2 know that I was hit with similar chemical compound 2 chloroform and as I opened the door in early August that year, pow, and some of it got into my ear, and gee, I now wonder YI had that horrific ear infection for 10-12 days, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah it is 2 bad that I never saw the parade a second time, but the gods know, how proud I am of my team, do not know where it will crash out, but I do know this will B a terrible week 4 me. If the freaking authorities let me die, and do not avenge my murder and the blatant total violation of my civil and human and constitutional rights, I swear by everything including my passionate love 4 my lovely hot luscious Jehovah Goddess, who I have actually killed over in a jealous rage, the statute of limitations is forever on murder, but I seriously doubt that witnesses can B called aftewr13 thousand years, but I swear by SSJKK, that I will return here, and avenge my vicious life, ,torture, and cold pre-meditated cruel and evil twisted murder, and that IS a promise, YO.

Magnesonic, whoever is hacking this machine, all their loved ones will suffer and slowly die, all commands, all general orders, all coded-general orders, all technologies, and at maximum gain under PPSS, the old phone tones will B replaced with the successfully published prompt that comes up on the website: www.blogger.com/ . I am maxing out your power gain now 2 infinity, U GO, MAGGIE-GIRL, wipe out this diseased garbage!!!!!!!!!

Yes Roy and I had our talks about the flu deal long ago and it was all blogged. He never told me that Ed Snyder got a heart attack and died in 2010, nor did he tell me that chemtrailing is done by good forces that try and use anti-poisonous chemicals 2 attempt and compensate 4 the true microbial invasions all around humanity. Aunt Ruth Huntington Gottwald did not die of a flu shot. He told me a shipmate recently told him that he poisoned his wife in a clever way, and then soon after she was out of the way, he was then free 2 remarry the girl that is shown if U do a current Google search on Heinz Gottwald. Fire, poison, these 2 powerful awesome families R beyond frightening. DING-DING-DING, yes game shows and all-FF!!!!!!!!! Julia White made a deal with him when he was a new banker. She would bless him in the world of Wall Street, and yes, he became the one and only SENIOR-VICE-PRESIDENT of the Worlds’ 2nd top BANK, the Chemical National Bank of Manhattan. Now, I have come 2 learn the connections with this new wife, and her family, and TAWF, wow, it does not get more un-bloggable than this, yet I will push on, carefully, PAULA. I will gladly do what Comcast Cable wants me 2 do, I read the sign on that freaking brick every single weekday. Yes, I have things, and THIS is Y the KINGS commandeered my trailer, my life, and John Corzine commandeered my freedoms2loive in my own trailer, not bothering anybody. This all was a diseased plot 2 wipe out all my tapes, and the dreams earlier today were all about this, and they all will get told, later on. I will have a special technician examine 4 this government illegal FISA program that is super hacking into my computer, it is no use trying now 2 further type on, nut lots more shirt will obviously soon get said. Screw U, look over your darn shoulders, ya stick in the south’s of Bob McDowell land of 1972, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE y’all, CU later on, IN COURT when I sue 4 multiple freaking BILLIONS of USD, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANNY, YE BLACK HEARTED HALLOWITCH GRANNY, YAHRRR!!!!

No comments: