Tuesday, October 20, 2009

blog eleven

“4 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SWIS, BLOG ELEVEN”
WLSBT DATFILE: 102109.017 Beginning Transmission:


I have a very new respect 4 outer space, and the many unknown things that R happening all around inside of it. B4 moving on with that, a very connected thing 2 it needs B stated and simply. How does one do a totally un-bloggable blog? Maybe that SHOULD B the title 2 a new series, the only thing is, I may B removing all of my blogs off of the internet permanently. As expected, all ready, something unusual is happening, I was signaled by a flashing small window at bottom screen and when I clicked on it, some JAVA program said that if the program was started, continue it. I do not like 2 disobey a computer. I know very little about these boxes, just like I know very little about comets and meteors. My knowledge is not in these areas of expertise. I never claimed that it was. What I know, I know. What I don’t know, I do not know but am very thirsty 2 learn, or was, it now in my opinion is just totally a belated issue.

Dawn and Chicky indeed did have me go out again, as I predicted, but that was it. The flea collar, then 4 some phone-cards, this new James Bond world is out of a nightmare by my reference point, yet is it deserved, and is all the punishment I am getting as well? U know the mind is so complicated that any qualified head doctor will admit that they R still not even close 2 unraveling the mystery. I have told U that we all perceive a signal from a reality beyond all of the many transdimensional universes that sort of send in a collective beam of sentient beingness and awareness that converts later in time worlds into unique and individual brains that exist physically in bodies on this plane of reality. I still hold that all this is totally true, I am merely stating that it is no SEE JANE RUN DICKY AND 1 AND 1 IS 2. It is so vastly complex that a trillion Albert’s would blow into full case nut jobs trying 2 grasp the totality of it all. The Camden county Prosecutor told me many years ago that I always find the way 2 my points eventually no matter how much window dressing it all begins with. Let us not use window dressing. Jupiter in the nineties started all this with me, or really, out interaction with this other world out there, thanks 2 NASA. There is absolutely zero doubt in my ‘mind’ about that being the sole and total cause 4 my suddenly searching 2 find the missing teenager of my life. Well, other orbs were happening just a little bit B4 this time, and this was all discussed on many original blogging texts, the things that David Roth and I saw constantly out in the New jersey Pine Forests in the summer and autumn of 1986. It is obvious that here we go again is the explanation 2 all the recent situations, Ron, kind sir. LSS, I am the most horrible mother trucking person in the world, and I deserve all the punishment and pain that my enemies have been inflicting on me. I will admit this now today., and all the circling travelers, ‘up there’, today, must have known this was not gonna B just another day, 4 me, yesterday really. B4 taking this further, please know that ECKANKAR and Doctor Bruce Goldberg R most likely the 2 entities closest 2 truth regarding what is REALLY currently going on with Planet Earth. Briggbase counterparts out in CALI, R trying 2 get it all together, but really do not have it all, not yet. Neither does Klemp and Goldberg, and here is the only added feature that if U plug in all their great wisdom, out will pop not only BOZ, DING, wolf-wolf, but also out comes all the truth, repressed memories and all, so let me digress 2 earlier yesterday and tell it, BRAH.

Dawn and Chicky were sort of OK today, better than last week, not perfect, but who is Bruce? The gods know, not me. B4 awakening 2 begin Tuesday, I was in this wild interaction right here in this house in some localized hyperspace with the entire family, all of them, from the Harbor, and the island, and everywhere. Every time I went 2 put on a shirt or a jersey or a pair of pants, even underwear, it suddenly began 2 literally break apart and fall into pieces and off of my body, leaving me unable 2 clothe myself. I kept asking everyone 2 please stay out of my room, I was unable 2 get dressed. Finally the door burst open and everybody is standing there totally laughing at me. Dawn then enters and shuts it behind her while I attempt 2 cover myself with part of my bed spread, managing with this at least 2 do the job of covering up. Wow, field day huh shrinker’s? Then she stopped laughing and looked right at me and said, “Just stop it. Stop playing. Can’t U remember it all yet”? Then with that I awoke and found Ann and Chicky ENTERING THE ROOM AND TELLING ME THAT Dawn wants 2 go over 2 the pizzeria place 2 pick up Chicky’s paycheck, as U may know, Tuesday’s R now his off day each week, and not Sunday’s any longer. I went through a grueling day but no real competition 4 yesterdays knock down drag out hellishness. Still the nightmare kept lingering in my mind and especially what Dawn had said 2 me in my room, where the interaction went from there 2 ‘waking up back here’ by your reference point of perception. I was laying down around 7, and the news had just ended. I turned off the TV set and just lay quietly a short while in my bed. I could not get that darn ‘dream’ out of my head, it was vivid and memorable. It was like a catchy tune, and this is one of the reasons I hate listening 2 country music, as UR still finding yourself singing the stupid song a day or 2 later. I am guilty of writing catchy type of tunes, so who am I to talk? I need 2 get into the final ingredient now that when added with Klemp and his ECKANKAR, along with Doc Goldberg and his Time Travelers book, does indeed tell the tale 100%. Still B4I do this, let me assure U that this is not tangent-hunting nor a digression of any means, but is the needed foundation that must B laid in order 4U all 2C what I am trying 2 tell, and then it is time 4 the un-bloggable, very carefully told. The irony is that moist likely, I’ll shortly B taking down all of my writings from the world system, permanently. First, I am a real horrible person, but I had lots of help getting this way. My screwed up personality at 25 and 30 years of age did not just pop up one day like a computer window in the future. It resulted from a lot of horrendous monstrous stuff that happened both 2 and against me and my psyche, I refuse 2 solely hold up all of the blame, still, what really would Hitler’s excuse B, or mine, 4 really bad actions. Dave Roth could not have said it better at 11 bells of shouting SPL in the car, coming back from the pine barrens one night, as a result of Jupiter and its effects on me, leading me into Atlantic City, and the real start of all this unmentionable mess. He told me I am spitting in the face of God when I act the way I do, and that quote, “U don’t throw beauty queens away”. All of this is much more complicated than it appears, except 4 the handful of those horrendous monsters out here who know precisely what is getting said tonight. U know, U will die someday, and face the moment of truth. I really hope U can deal with it, friends. Now onto the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERRMIND, told as 3rd grade simply as I can do. Machines run and machines rest. While they rest, they rest, they do not run. People, and animals, wake and go through a routine and then rest as well. Only when they rest, more is happening than anyone alive in this period of time has a real clue about, they might think they do, and that is totally cool. We all move in the 5th dimension. When we sleep, we dream. When we R awake, we connect up 2 this part of hyperspace, this one single universe inside of it. When we dream, we can dream throughout the entire hyperspace, and we naturally do just that. That is Y we dream and sleep. This is where the affairs of things get figured out in ways not really bloggable. It honestly would B a threat 2 world order and national security 4 me 2 ever tell the entire thing straight up and out. This is Y there is an almost magical and definitely mystical connection between the 4th and the 5th dimensions. Time, the 4th one is space in motion and a relationship of the masses in space at their unique relative speeds or velocities. There is no fixed future. The actual reality is that all possible atomic combinations exist, and in what I might now decide 2 call supertronic states of beingness, the bigger us’s that contain 5-D now, can sort of intentionally intermingle jigsaw pieces and put a huge cosmic puzzler together block by block, and then wake up and carry out the physical counterpart of the interaction all ready completed in what religious peeps might call, the spirit-realm. Now, the problem with not totally seeing how the ‘dreaming’, fits into both Doc Goldberg’s book, and the beliefs of the mighty Eckankar Organization, is that without this small finality of truth wrapped up in this trinity, U have a partial fantastic story, and that is all U have. I did not ever learn this. I went through it, and have witnessed and experienced this, all throughout infinity. Some might say that my saying this is a claim of being God, and they’d B totally wrong. It is a claim of being in an unspeakable nightmare, it is a claim of totally knowing that I am a resident in a ‘place’ that many love 2 call, HELL. There is nothing glamorous or glorious about HELL, it is every bit your worst nightmare and more, than any of U out here could ever even DREAM of imagining.

What U need 2 understand is how 2 relate existing concepts with the great truths spoken now. Missed me Jane, HA-HA. Anyway, I didn’t miss U honey, but seriously and moving on, BRO, first thank U Disney and WPVI Philly Television 4 bringing me a powerful truth tonight about the 23 year repeating orbs in the sky, this explains all of it, it DOES, and yes STAR TREK, the great ROCK, THAT is the ‘equation’ Family Feud Game show does it a lot better than I do, but here goes, D-I-N-G. What game show, should we re-ding????????????????????????????????? What amazes me beyond possible verbal description is how psychic peeps and those interested in becoming perceptive beyond 5 sensory bodily systems, TRY SO HARD 2 listen 2 cosmos and I can’t shut it the truck up, not 4 a second, BRAH. It never shuts up, it is always there, AQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, with the basic foundations now laid, let me go on and add the part of the dominant and reccesant exploratron travelers, or ‘DREAMERS’, U and me. Anyone born in 2000 or earlier, on Earth, is definitely, and IMHO, a reccesant exploratron, while asleep and dreaming. They view other things in the hyperspace through other sentient beings, rarely through inanimate objects, all though wizards like Merlin have done this type of thing intentionally 2 gain what they mistakenly perceive as power, or energy divided by time, E/T, YO, DING. Another movie huh, D--I--N--G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the Gong show, FF, or MORIANITY at its best and worst simultaneously, Mister Shakespeare? Now, advanced DREAMERS (exploratrons) will learn how 2 not just recessantly view, but dominantly operate through. The religiously accepted terminology 4 this when it is done, is the word U will all recognize, “POSSESSION”. Demonic? Give me a break. What isn’t “demonic” un less it is used 4 totally unselfish and philanthropically goals such as the true advancement and assistance 4 all humanity in finding its proper place in cosmos? Few things R done with pureness of heart, what does our marvelous SAR (LORD) and the mighty BIBLE say on that one, SIR HAROLD? We all R but filthy rags in the sight of SSJKK (JEHOVAH). He’ll B the 1st freaking one to tell U that if U call his radio show, BRO. So if U want 2 say that advanced exploratronic activity is thereby demonic, U really would not B far off of the truth, move over says whittle ol’ me, what isn’t rotten and demonic?, is my response. Now, I have been influenced as have others, 2 do some things that R completely unspeakable. It would B unspeakable if the main characters in this awful show were the man and lady down the block. But add in that they R not just that, and it is unspeakable times infinity. Still, not telling me what U knew that day on the phone, let’s not play dumb here with all due respect, and we were not talking about police priors, 2 add the final clue, but U could have not only me but lots of involved persons pain and tears. The dice throw already was what it was, but still, would anybody play craps with blinders on and trust the opponents or the house 2B plaiting fair? If so, my pal, I have a wonderful bridge 2 sell U. Speaking of pals and buddies, and planets, the one just one away towards us, and super fast mopeds, well, how about my starting the buddy thing in seventy-seven? Seems my blogs caused the same Ed Green amplification up here in this whittle century, huh Elmer? I know 4 a fact that my audience is a miniscule fraction of the L&O one. Still, Y the TNT network is taking away a great show and replacing it with mediocrity while it still is airing new episodes is beyond my simple minded comprehension, or is it. Talk enough, and BOOM, SOSO huh, Helen Lovelydaut????????

But all the great shows R really there 4 purposes that go way beyond just amusement and entertainment. Remember, cosmos speaks, and we just all forgot about those old EF Hutton ads. Or maybe, we’re all just 2 busy any more 2 really care about didly, huh, Whoop? I never ever forget things. What? If that’s not a lot of shirt, where is the real laundry basket, BRR? But please let the ones who know what is being said, C this in the light of true ES. I did not intentionally do these things. Also, nobody else in their normal waking beingness did these things either, yet the chess pieces did get moved, right? Jan Nace did not have 2 call me and tell me another major phone thing. Just past 7 tonight it struck me like a bolt out of the blue. I remember it all. I said all. Do not worry, what can anyone do? UC, first of all, the world of the microbe is powerful beyond what the top docs of today still have a clue about. They can wash up all they want 2 and go into their labs and research all of it. I have been way off base all this time. THEY R here trying 2 prevent the minidroids from taking over this planet and eating us all up, but yes, this is now a very dangerous point in human history. This is Y Julia White is doing all this EXPERIMENTATION, her and her phony ships that so many remember as fake memories from dreams that they insist ob mixing up with the start of waking day consciousness. This period is, or can B a dangerous real life twilight zone, when misperceived and totally not properly understood by the masses of humanity. Still, YU did this twisted thing, is so horrible, JW, that I will never ever forgive U, not even if Jesus tells me 2 outside the mighty and frightening gates of Dogtown 2 forgive U, this is unforgivable. 2 victims JW, not one. Always remember this. Y did U do this, RU out of your mind?

Roger, this is the second time U told me 2 open a note inside of a note at a second time. So there I was at just past 7 last night, opening it. I wanna know YU faked out that U wanted 2 do the other thing? This is really making me madder than an angry storm. Also, who is the more powerful exploratron, U or JW? This is beyond unforgivable. 2 victims here. U go Miss Tessmocker, tell JW and Lex my opinion of this Callio wickedness times the gods themselves!!!!!!!! If UR here Scylla and U know and now know that I know, words cannot express how terribly sorry I am. What can I ever do 2 make it up 2U? By the way, U know, it is not her fault, if U can’t grasp my exploratron information, have some friend that can explain it. Dawn said 2 me today, I am nearing a personal revelation, obviously she and mom Ann have been in on taking me out of the park all along. YI do not know. All I know is that I am so sorry. I may B taking all my blogs off of the internet shortly.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: