Thursday, October 8, 2009

JOM #14

“LIFE JOURNAL OF ME, FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS #14”
5:32 Post Meridian, October 8th of 2009, Thursday
This blogging work opens now:


Dear Diary sounds so girlish, but then who cares, today, most girls can out drive, out curse, out arm wrestle, and U name it, most men anyway. So DD, and not my lovely large special black birds, I have some more 2 say today, and am gonna say it, and don’t care who likes it and who doesn’t like it, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told the prior blog that I was taking Ann King Silva over 2C her doctor., She went there, and had a good check up, she is fine, her progress under the circumstances is a true leap 4 joy, as she is like all of U out there, loves life and wants 2 live here in this physicality or hyperspace. I will make up her doctor’s names 2 protect lots of people, because this gets really steep and wilder than a future amusement ride I happen 2 all ready know about between Cape May and Atlantic City, here in NJUSAESMWG. What I am about 2 say is all totally true and is Y no one dares 2 even get involved in any part of my nightmare hell, notice I did not even use the term LIFE. This is not life, it is trucking sub-vampirism. Her normal doctor is Doctor Mayfield, and the assistant doctor that in Ann’s personal case and care, that is always there as well and part of her care, is Doctor Rhineheart. Again, these R fictitious names. I do not dare when it comes 2 the McGuire branch of this nightmare THAT-FAMILY, get 2 specific, but if they think I’m not gonna B freaking tellin’ this one, they truly R the crazy peeps here, and not space cadet SC Sarah Callio, MOUNTAINPEN. Initials I cannot escape from R JB, SC, and MC, no matter how desperately hard I make the attempt, year after year after mother trucking year, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ann came waltzing out after an hour, 2 the car, where I was playing some roulette using card decks as wheels, and also doing some Gawnuming, and the hour flew by like a bird, and then out comes ?Ann. It seems that she is a bit perturbed and perplexed. She is gonna B losing not her primary Doctor, Mayfield, but it seems that Doc Rhineheart is leaving the practice, and is gonna B replaced by a direct relation 2 the MCGUIRE’S of Atlantic City. She even knows this particular first cousin. We passed my youngest’s institute at Saint Louis Avenue and Route 561, my other went 2 another same name place, this is all called, hyperspace-effect. It is beyond what most persons not oriented in astrophysics can really B taught by reading one person’s short blogging entries here and there. It would require years of education. Many low and loud MILITUFORCE crafts were as they normally R, around the medical building a few miles further east north east of the great Egg Harbor “Institute” from my 30 year recurring dreams, 4 no discernable reasons. Interesting that Orville and Wilber Wright, the famous Wright Brothers were the first aerial dudes, and what airplane did they fly, what was her name, but the SPIRIT PEACE OF SAINT LOUIS, only without the peace, and no WPIX TV UFO COVERUP CHANNEL 11 AGENT FALCON & CONDOR OF 1988, and what was the name of the first musical piece that I actually sent 2 the US Copyright Office, but SPIRIT PEACE, and when, but 1975, and where is the mighty institute where they KEEP my younger daughter in hyperspace transdimensionally, or in a parallel close universe 2 this one in localized hyperspace, based on atomic frequency vibratory combinations in agreement with each other, but on SAINT LOUIS AVENUE, or really, in-between this street and the next one over 2 the west towards what would B Philadelphia Avenue and is called Route 50 when U get that far south of the White Horse Pike or Route 30, in the mysterious land called EGG HARBOR, secret museums and wild coworkers all notwithfreakingstanding, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY SINGLE DAY, AND JUST AS I T-O-L-D----A-L-L----O-F----U, OUT HERE, the DOW JONES flies up around a hundred points, EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS DAY NOW 4 TWO STRAIGHT HUNT TRAPPING WEEKS. It has gone from the 65 hundreds 2 almost 10 freaking thousand points in just a little more than half of a year, no other time in history, has this market moved 3300 points give or take, in any less than 12 month period, and this freaking includes the hyper bullish move of the triple-year-super-bull as it will come 2B called in time, and this is the 3-year period of 1995-1996-1997, a period in my history SO DARK AND SO DEEP AND SO SATANIC AND SO FREAKING WICKED, that words fail me and every other wordsmith alive times ten to the fortieth freaking power. So now, Ann’s doctor is a MCGUIRE, not just any MCGUIRE, this is a direct THAT-FAMILY CUZ, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Notice that this all went down just today, and since I blogged about how I am not making up what happened with Julia White, and all though I will admit I can B positive of nothing until a lab test, my recent explanation just the other night on the public internet system through 4 blogging websites, tells how the reality indeed matches the nationalities, as some have been recently querying me on. What happened 2 me in both 1967 and again in 1970 is appalling. If it was anyone else but cursed me, the world would all want 2 get behind me and help me get my justice, and yes, some vengeance as well. Instead, I am mocked and ridiculed and called a filthy liar. Well, IF I AM SUCH A LIUAR, U WOULD THINK LOTS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WOULD WANNA CLEAR ALL THIS UP AND PUT ME IN JAIL 4 DAMAGES 2 REPUTATION, OR EVEN IMPLIED, AND IF THIS WAS TRUE, they could and most certainly would B prosecuting me. Do UC any branch of this dysfunctional family naming me as a defendant in a libel and slander suit??????????????????????? When closets R as filled with monstrous horrendous total evil such as theirs all R, they cannot dare even THINK ABOUT IT, can they TOUPY??????????????????????

What has been done 2 me is beyond what words can tell and hope 2 ever properly express or address. Just forget about it. But only SUPERNATURAL POWER could pull off all of the things that I have both seen and witnessed AND SO HAVE OTHERS THAT NOW HAVE ALL DIED OR DISAPPEARED, yo, WATCH OUT Griffin March Senator Hopeful, let’s get out the electrodes and fry that rotten kid who wants 2 give me a beat down. U will always B my friend, Sen, B it in hyperspace or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This particular place is visited often by me, it is where they accuse me of my Mother’s murder early in the coming decade as a deceitful way of trying 2 shut me up and scare me. It is where I have both of my daughters and they R good and kind and loving. It also is where I made a fatal mistake, and got myself shot and killed, leaving them fatherless, my youngest at the age of just eight years. Can anyone really blame her ‘PEE-JUNIOR’ 4 what she tried 2 do? I think that her sentence of 6-9 in juvy is way 2 high, the guy did not get shot, yet he shot me dead as a pile of rotting meat in the August sunshine. That is BULLSHIRT with a capitol B, and no “R”. Well, Mizz Uwich said Sarah is in prison, isn’t hyperspace a funny old dog lads and lassies????????????

WATCH THE PHILLIES GET KILLED, THE FLYERS WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN ALL SEASON LONG, WHILE THE DIOW JONES GO UP TO 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 1 5, 16, K, and higher, throughout this year and throughout the ending of this first decade in this hellish freaking nightmare twenty-first century, BRA---HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WATCH IT GINA. I will never forget that little-girl voice she had, this huge powerful tall strong lovely young beauty queen with king dark hair, back in the middle-late nineteen-nineties. She told me I would not last 4 even a second or 2 if we were 2 arm wrestle and after I literally heard my bone snap as my arm crashed down on an end table at the side of a motel bedroom, she gave me the cutest smerky look and said in that 9 year old voice of hers, “TOLD-U” Well, Gina my giant love, I AM NOW TELLIMNMG U, honey buns, and all others out here, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE-BYE. I now terminate this blog:

No comments: