Friday, October 9, 2009

JOM #15

“LIFE JOURNAL OF ME, FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS #15”
11:05 AM, Friday, October 9, 2009, and now I open up this blog:


Dear Diary, or 4 short from now on, DD, not my huge hawks and buzzards that is, all though they do seem 2B attracted 2 walking dead people, and indeed follow me wherever I go during times of major hellish death siege, but that is topic 4 other days and discussions. Yes, DD, or perhaps a bit better put 4 future abbreviating purposes, DBD, standing 4 DEAR BLOGGER’s DIARY, I have seen nicer openings 2 days, and yes, worse ones also. Let me inform U of this one.

Forget about the interactions exploratronically B4 the final dream where Ann King woke me up 2 take Chicky 2 work, and now I will continue in this dream until I begin 2 dream that my body feels very sleepy and unable 2 remain physically awake any longer. I will do a definite James Garner Rockford files and get back 2 this one a bit later on, but 4 right now, I was taking Chicky 2 work, and here is how this all began. My license-plate symbolic daughter from the local Comcast Cable Office, is not there, and this is no Jewish holiday as was the case a while back with Yom Kippur. Remember that this is the blue mid sized automobile with the New Jersey Travelers Roddenberry license plate of (JNR10P) being symbolic 4 Pee Junior’s age of ten when this car first materialized there out of the blue one day, and the P after the ten 4 Paula, and the Junior abbreviation of JNR. This appears 2B pretty darn symbolic if U ask this old ear ringing nutty freak. CRASH-DING-GONG, MacInalley Jill and 7-D’s shows, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then 10 seconds max after this incident of driving by the cable company office and not seeing my symbolic daughter’s automobile, along came the grey and white 2 story low flying chopper going directly over my car as I was heading eastbound on Egg Harbor Road in Hammonton, as Chicky always has me first take him 2 the liquor store down near the Egg Harbor Road Laundromat. This is Y instead of going straight down 13th Street from our home, almost 2 his job where we would turn right and follow one swirvy road that leads smack dab 2 the Pizzeria where he works 4 Mario, his ex-Police boss, at the Tony Soprano Pizza Shop. Next 2 the Mexican Store and the Town News and Tobacco shop, and not the one where I met Roger Carey at late last year around a year back. B4 even leaving the house driveway, an annoying buzzing private plane was passing over the house here at Frankie Myway Number on Jinx Street here in Blueberryville, created and formed in a cosmogram so 2 speak by the mighty Guatemayan Julia White, who came 2 me exploratronically last night while I had Pee Junior and Lightening Goddess Diana with me in a deep trance, on my airship, the RICKTOWN-1-Fleet-Flag-Airship-Vessel. Yeah, the Phillies predictions R wrong, the stock market predictions R wrong, the 3 movies now recently out or scheduled 2 come out and B released next month, this is all no coincidence and anyone believing it 2B is in need of some basic mathematical tutoring in the science of basic statistical probabilities. I speak of the movies 2012, Capitalism, and I listed on a prior blog the other one, it is here on another recent blog, but I am getting ETTOS-E4 assaulted right now, or better said, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL is intentionally 4 whatever reason, blocking my 6th dimensional signal receptions. All MIND is the 6th dimension. Thought or mind, collectively that once sent down one dimension into hyperspace, becomes individualized through a space-time perception system where no 2 persons R conscious 2 the movement of miniscule time increments in precisely the same way, the normal ranges being between about 370 IPM and 430 IPM, or INSTANTS PER MINUTE, based on Earth time and living here on Earth at the velocity that the mass of the Earth traverses in space in its various movements and orbits. Individualized personality is nothing more than being on a unique matched interactive connective-ness with the passing of moving masses in the near vacuum’s of deep space, each one relative 2 others in a ratio of speeds verses times, and is Y speed is a word that needs 2B replaced with the astrophysics term of velocity. Simply put, if U were moving in a car at 100 miles per hour, and this hypothetically was fast enough 2 make time run faster, U no longer could use distance per time as a measurement of speed. 4 those wondering how a maximum of 60 instants-per-minute differences and variances can allow billions of varying and unique personalities here in the waking physical world, then U need 2B explained that, these differences R in quadrillions of fraction. U may exist as personality 385.384755849488652-IPM while your twin could B at 402.232006599931215-IPM. There is room 4 trillions of entities, perhaps more, with all and each, as totally unique and non-collective beings. When the time world illusion collapses into oneness, unique individuality slowly moves into the realm of the all, collective consciousness is a more accepted term and was used a lot by the flower lover hippie bunch of the nineteen-sixties. This now lost generation had real spiritual truths, they were just a little bit misguided and imperfect, but R’nt we all, says the Monopoly Cheater, BRUCE ALLEN PENNOCK from 1973????????

Let me admit outright, that I would have bet a trillion USD on last night’s FLYERS game 2B either a shut out win or at least a strong one like 6-2 or 7-1, but it is fascinating that both the Philadelphia HOCKEY as well as BASEBALL teams did play, and both ended up with scores of 5:4. The Flyers LOST and it was a 4:5 loss 4 them, where the Phillies also LOST, and the game ended at a4:5 loss. Lottery cat has 3 favorite numbers that many of U GAWNUM users out here may or may not have figured all of this out all ready, and these indeed out of the 9 digits, the 4, the 5, and the 9. There R many powerful mathematical secrets that I am onto that would blow even the mind of Sir Al, believe me. It is not my geniusness that became aware of any of this, I am a nothing, a pile of ignorant worthless stinking rotting trash out stinking in a hot July sun. My information comes from EXPLORATRONIC TRAVELING, so OK, Roddenberry and his gang, Mister Pillar and mister Berman did have me pegged, but I wonder how they ever knew about me in the first place, well, obviously, the BRIGGEWR CULT does indeed get around, sort of a cosmic and advanced blog share system, YO?????? A child can C that if U add up (4+5+9), U arrive at the sum total of 18, the inverse of 81, or the amount of PCN’s. Also, should U multiply (4X5X9), U would arrive at a product of 20X9, or 180. But there R about a dozen or more other strange things that get told and revealed in these 3 numbers when playing around with them in the 4 various arithmetic functions. 4+(5X9) is 81. 4+(9X5) is 65, and 19-65 was when Sarah and I met 4 the very first time in Atlantic City. (5X9)-4 is 41, my age at my beginning of this serious quest 2 locate the ALLMIGHTY TEENAGER, as well as Julia White’s daughter ‘time-transplant’, or her age on the final CALENDAR #1 year, of the GREAT GUATAMAYAN JULIA KING WHITE. U may not have all the truth, and I have only a little bit more, but U go BRIGGBASE, tell this world how real JULIA WHITE is, the mighty Paula King of Atlantic City. The 6 digits remaining when the 4,5,9 Gawk numbers R removed, R 1,2,3,6,7, and 8. Addem up BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBBBZZZZZZ, BOOM, and the ‘dream’ or exploratronic-interaction (EI), of 1984 at the Highland Avenue house rented by PATTERSON to me and my Mom. “This is my number, little boy”, said the mighty Lightning Goddess Diana Arteemis. But Scylla kind of also has great affinity 2 this number as her fans should know. Also, add up the first 2 numbers and then add up the second 2 numbers, and U get 3 and 9. Multiply them and here again is 27. Add up the final 2 of them and get 15, my age in 1970, when I was last on a bus with her mighty Atlantic City Viqueens Quoddy-Mocker Gang, and when Paula decided 2 do her time-transplant. The last year of the 4 year and 8 Trinidad hotel vacations in Atlantic City was in the century 20 year of 68. (1+2+3+6) + (7X8) equals 12+56, and this equals 68. This is just a fifth or so of the best of this, there is a lot more that the 4 functions of arithmetic will do with all of these combinations, the 3 as well as the 6, that all tell the symbolic story of Julia White and her fifty million year plans. Right at the past 13,000 years or so of human history, we R experiencing a period of elections held every what would seem on Earth in a time world, roughly 8 million years, and this election is called the KALPA. There also R Astral terms in the Olympian Province such as one nine-hundredth of one Kalpa, called the MINNINA-KALPA, and then there is the CENTI-MK, and the CEECEE or the centi-centi-minnina-kalpa, which seems 2 envelop an interactiveness whether it B in one long, or numerous short interactions, the time period that one month of Earth life would seem and feel like. Many neighboring provinces in the hyperspheric astrallity that is not tangible but created and perceived simultaneously only in an opposite order than this and that mortal man can ever really personally identify with, but these surrounding provinces in all 6 opposing directions, 4 the most part also observe these time-interactive words and phrases, and I am translating now into a waking world English tongue. Paula King took me 2 the void last night, and it was not pleasant, she has extremely powerful connections into the 6th dimension, U would say she has a beyond rational amount of mental power. Translating this humanly with just physical world brain cells, a true Copperfield illusion, but seems real so let us use it, they claim that most humans use from 5-10 percent of out true potential brain, and the Albert Einstein used maybe as mush as 20 percent, no think what Julia White is capable of if she is up at around 60, 70, 80, the gods help us, even a full hundred, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I want 2 make some facts and points clearer on the record and 4 the viewing world if they ever wish 2 seriously look at all of this someday and tune into these blogging texts, and throw out the monkey suits and stop chirping and grunting. The HUNTINGTON CURSE, is a name that I have assigned all of this monstrous stuff going on around me in various ways and at various levels and stages of hell since I have been about half a decade old, in my present ME-personality, give or take. Julia White and her transformation from her #1 calendar or JWC-1 into her #2 calendar or JWC-2, takes place officially in December of 2012 right here in the New York/New Jersey area where 80 percent of her human world seeded family now exists and lives in a state of awakened conscious material mind, (human beings). My Aunt Geraldine Mason Snow was taught a powerful secret by the Shaw of Iran, as they were extremely close friends in the nineteen-seventies, and this I am quite sure if U know how anybody, can all B looked up somewhere, fact-checked, and verified as truth and not some wild blogger’s imagination. I am complimented that anyone anytime could even in any way entertain the tiniest notion that I would B capable of creating out of thin air, am incredible story such as my blogs tell, but thank U. Y do U think Hollywood does not come racing over and sign me up? They know it is 2 hot 2 handle and powerful dangerous truth as well, so they do what they R so great at and have always been, as is the music industry, the RIAA. They know about me, they watch, and then they make a change here and a slight variation and alteration there, an additional idea here thrown in with an omitted thing there, and now poof, U got it, movies like these 3 current ones come out, and if U just check out my blogs 4 the past 4-5 years, U will C how indeed the Entertainment World, known also covertly and secretly as the LAMBRIGG CULT OF THE ASTRAL PLANE’S PHYSICAL WORLD COUNTERPART, mimics everything I say and do, and basically steals great ideas and then turns them into powerful moneymaking fictional works. THIS IS TRUTH, and this I would go 2 court and swear by under oath and penalty of perjury, slander, libel, and whatever else the mighty scummy IBM and all ofem could ever try and throw at me, BRA-HHH!!!!!!! By the way, some fairly nasty death-angel attacks R back lately, getting one right now on my left side, and what’s wrong with that 1984 tape recorder, Copyright Examiners????????????????? Lately I’ve been experiencing a recent start up after a short respite from this, the last week or 2 getting quite bad again. Even the United States Copyright Office knows something huge is going on, but naturally they R unable 2 take any personal interest nor in any way try 2 help me or get involved. They R simply there 2 register work so it is official, and that is their function, and I understand that perfectly. Still, the lady I last spoke 2 could have saved me 2 years of agony and misery beyond verbal description by telling me what REALLY was on her mind, come on, I am not some illegal who fell of the peach wagon last month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now going back 7 full generations, Samuel Huntington and his friends got together and did a stupendous thing. They created the United States of America. It is not needed 2 get more into this, because we would not B all day, or even all year, I do not think I could fully tell this story unless I could type non stop for maybe 3-6 years. This is Y2 this very day, all of U here in this great land or once great land that I would give anything 2C restored, U all call my 7th grandfather, and the government, one and the same, UNCLE SAM. This was Samuel Huntington. Go 2 Independence Mall and ask the tour guide 2 show U the Declaration of Independence, and U will C when U carefully study and read this, his signature along with all of his pals, on this marvelous piece of ancient paper. Thank U Mister Bin Laden 4 not crashing into my building, 4 that, U still R on my Christmas card list. As the 1800’s came into being, in this part of time and hyperspace, his family moved into several different areas in Massachusetts, in and all around Boston, and then some migrated into New York and ended up settling in what is now Huntington, Long Island. I have all of my possible relatives telephone numbers, listed and unlisted ones, and plan 2 call them all and C which part of my family is interested in studying the real truths behind the origin of the most wild and powerful WOMO family in the entire hyperspace. Now along the way, as the 1800’s gave way 2 the 1900’s, there were a branch of another family that came into direct contact with us, this being and in order of importance, THE MCGETTIGANS, THE MCGUIRES, THE KINGS, THE KARGES, THE CALLIOS, AND THE FAMILY OF HAZEL LEVEY, THE WIFE OF THE EX-MAYOR OF ATLANTIC CITY. There is no connection with WOLF. Mark Wolf was my hypnotherapist in 1996 when I was going berserk trying 2 find the missing teenager SARAK KRASSLE, The only problem was that Sarah Krassle is not missing, SHE never was and never will B missing. When I was younger, my mom told me that her father figured out this truth, that the All Mighty is not missing. We all look 4 her and think somehow that SHE must B lost, as Y else R we all searching 2 find HER, JEHOVAH that is? He wrote a small poem about footprints in the sand and told a story about how all along, SHE is with U, and created a short yet wonderful story about missing footprints in the sand and told how when the searcher is querying, where is SHE, this is when only one set of footprints R visible in the sand. But the truth is that this is when SHE was carrying U. Later on, this made its way into circulation in the Boston area, in MAUSAESMWG, and eventually, was changed from SHE 2 HE, but somehow my grandfather was shown the truth about the great teenager, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. This now obscure unknown man, my gramps, who died alone in a doctor’s office, a great man, abused and shamed and never recognized 4 all his great accomplishments, and even back stabbed by Grace Kelly’s Dad, who now has a street in Philadelphia named after this shmuck who used my grandfather and then treated him like a piece of old vomit after his daughter struck it starry out in Hollystinkingwood. What used 2B East River Drive is now Kjelly Drive, and every time I am forced 2 drive on it, I am nauseated. David Charles Roth old pal, U WERE WRONG, AND NOW UR DEAD, THIS IS NOT A FAIR WORLD, AND IT NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL B. My evil filthy WOMO family has controlled it totally since time began, Mister Beck Wolf. But speaking of Law and Order, the great television show; major BRIGGBASE CULT EXPLORATRONIC POWERS R the only explanation 4 all this stuff, and /u all know what I mean,. and can pretend that u do not all U want 2. The New Jersey Mayor and the war hero metals, Vanessa Carey the ten o’clock scholar, the billions of little connected words and names and places and phrases, it is way beyond what Einstein himself could ever do and then have time itself come along and catch up 2 the point where it all smacks U right in the face totally unmissable and undeniable and unmistakable at C squared, and squared and squared. No, time travel is not physically the explanation 2 all of this. It all began after I made contact with a real life non-fictional county prosecutor’s officer on 5 December of 1989. This led 2 the greatest law show in the world, and I know what I know, and if U have not kicked the bucket yet with Jimmy Durante and the mad and crazy Ethel Merman world, Mister Ron Wirtz, then I know that U know this all as well, so don’t bother denying one thing, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!! My other male cousins John-Stuart, and Donald R the older male cousins that could have picked up the Huntington-curse when Herbert committed the atrocities up in Braintree, Massachusetts, USAESMWG, but since powers that go way beyond what any one of us on Earth can start 2 grasp, all ready knew that they were sexually reversed or however the polite PC term is said today, so the youngest male cousin that is closest-in 2 Jesus himself, me, had 2 carry this hell on. So as the nineteen-fifties were closing out, he hung his dastardly self in his cellar and chopping up his wife and mother in law in their sleep, and the very next instant after he drew his last gasp from the hanging suicide, I was struck like a bolt of lightning coming straight down on my head, pow, and this has been the hell of my life ever since.

As 4 the connection around 1902 with my family and the Kings, the main characters involved here R Callio, McGuire, McGettigan, Karge, and in most recent times, say the early seventies or so, the Martino family, and this is the connection into the musical industry, ouch. Still, much more is going on in and throughout all of this, and it never can B fully told and revealed, not freaking ever, time is one factor, and my personal safety is another factor, BRA---HHHH!!! Now Doctor McGettigan, a very close cousin and friend of Robert McGuire, is Ann King’s second doctor, as I explained in a prior blog yesterday, she has 2 of them and this is because she has a serious problem that people do not discuss and is nobody’s concern, and this basically tells u what it is. The other cousin, McGinty was my boss at the 1977 print shop when I drover the fastest moped on the planet and was able 2 get from Clementon 2 Mars within minutes. This is a joke of course, Clementon is a town in New Jersey, and Mars Graphics was and is a print shop in Westville, another New Jersey town, just across county lines.

When I ran into Dennis from work the other night ast the Shop rite Grocery Store, I was under a major attack and when these type of attacks occur, certain exact things repeat themselves. Usually Muzak and extremely tall girls is another set of persecutions that run simultaneously on me. This one is a combination of hostility and aggression with people 4 no apparent reason, as well as total invisibility, u R treated as though U carry the freaking Bubonic Plague, everybody seems 2 despise U on sight as though UR wearing a cologne made of vomit, diarrhea, and bug spray and maggots all mixed together, only there is no real-world reason 4 any of it, and this happens over and over, and has been going on my entire adult life. Yet on another day, I am the cats meow and the women make all over me as though I am some Disney young rock star dude with 50 million bucks in the bank, it is totally supernatural, and satanic and demonic as it gets, 2 use your human church diction. Dennis enjoys wat5ching me suffer. The rotten son of a glitch stunt clapping mother trucker ate it up, even calling me kid like I’m some young punk, screw U dude, I am an old 55 year old man, I am not some punky snot nosed kid, up yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U dared 2 lie 2 me twice and thought it was funny. U go straight into hot fiery Dogtown. None of U out here can have the smallest clue about my life and just how monstrously unfathomably horrendous and deplorable it truly is, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t even try, and I know U don’t even give a rats grass mole aniwho. Lie about being related 2 me huh, get my hopes up 4 moving out of this torture chamber THAT-FAMILY who once dissected me and removed my lungs and squeezed them until they turned bright red with blood while I lay on a surgical table coughing, U can all go straight into freaking hot hell, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know the real true blue UFO buffs know what is happening 2 me, the trouble is that none of U believe all the powerful stuff that I absolutely know beyond the shadow of doubt is really all behind all of these OZ curtains. Like McCoy, U will B saying or thinking, HOW CAN UB SO DAMN SURE, as he said on the witness stand 2 someone speaking things like I am. Long B4 anyone ever heard of Beyonce’ Knowles, the headmaster of the Knowles School in the fictional L&O show, led Lenny and Ed 2 a lady that was replacing the murdered Admissions Director, who told the detectives, that money can but just about anything in Manhattan, only admission 2 this private school was not one of them, and neither was what kept MC from moving into the first place she wanted 2 live in New York City, in real life. How do the Wolf clan know so much about so many, long B4 time seems 2 catch up with the all ready aired shows? Well, exploratronics is how, but Y do they care so much about doing all of this with me being at the hub and center of it all? Well, glad U finally asked me that one, because this is what is gonna B explored DD in lots of future diaries, and no not my DD birds, and definitely let us not kill DD, fire-boy, yes she used me up and threw me away, watch out 4 those hot star gates Sarah Karge, Hotels can burn down, and so can cities, entire worlds and galaxies have vanished as well, and do U think scientists R telling that they know Y they recently changed the gravitational constant of the universe, and R giving that lame excuse about some scientific recalculation, bull shirt?????? Gimme a break, maybe U can fool others, but I have lived hundreds, and even thousands of years in positronic space, U don’t freaking fool me one freaking iota, & neither do U Paula. I sure hope U told Her that if She has a son, and I am indeed who I think I am in all of this, it will not go 2 David or Barry’s sons or grandsons, not after this wild all-in-the-family-bunk U have pulled. I am only giving U friendly advice my lovely Teen-Queen Paula from so long ago. There R limits 2 even your own powers, and if U think I do not remember what was told 2 me back in the slate spring somewhere in 1975 regarding powerful forces and measuring their potentials and limitations, U must really C me as the eternal R-WORD.

Finally, thank U4 explaining so much 2 me last night on the human world, BRIGGER’S, through my new favorite TV show. Wow, U succeeded in totally blowing my mind. Ron Wirtz at the Prosecutor’s office told me on the telephone one afternoon in 1994 or 1995, I am not positive, as I was at a phone booth in National Park, New Jersey, coming back from speaking 2 my friend the park ranger, Rosalie. Yes if I test them they indeed always will give me a reaction, kind sir. Thought by now U would comment and tell me UR still there, or RU still with that old Brazilian Disc Jockey of 1980. U used 2 tell me U tried all this and just got happy faces, well, I would rather get a happy face than a sad one, because Brad’s Mom told her on the side boyfriend Dangerfield in the summer of 1969, that her son’s friend says he never has happy days, and later on I repeated this 2 Jim Burr, who then somehow this all got back 2 the great comedian, and he laughed and said, “Some never do, so we force the laugh”, wow, that is deep Vera, and heavy, Alice and kissing grits MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 more than a year, every day has been pure hell 4 me, and thanks all 2U Paula Julia, the bright white light of SDK. Y would U in your wildest dreams wanna pull off this wild crazy stunt, unless it all is about your JWC-2? Well, your daut’s tick tock clock and this time R sort of one and the same, u know, if UR indeed planning this, I wanna B light years away from this old planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at me, your daut, OUR DAUT, and if I ever prove this, I will make up 4 all the lost time, with or without your permission, I will put together my stuff hidden in the pines and turn her back as though it is the late eighties again. Maybe I do have a date coming up, there really is no point avoiding it, with the mighty DNA-man Maury that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye-Bye, YALL. If I’m lied 2 BRO, it won’t B the first time by any stretch, U can believe that one lads and lassies and Lab-Dogs!!!

Chemtrailing is starting up a little bit again this afternoon, and was bad yesterday. The choppers and planes went away, but the damage was all done, and I told U all the Phillies R a sunk ship, so kiss it good-by on this round, it will B over soon, as will a 4 digit Dow Fowl Jones Bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Of Blog, PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: