Thursday, October 8, 2009

JOM #13

“LIFE JOURNAL OF ME, FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS #13”
10:55 Ante’ Meridian on October 9, 2009, Thursday, Opening of blog:


Last night I suddenly slipped into what I have termed and is not a sociologically known nor accepted word or term, BAD-MAGNETIC. When this happens, it has certain characteristics that R always present, and some that r always absent, just about verifying 2 anyone aware of the phenomenon, that indeed it has just happened. First, it is a series of all bad things around U, and second, it is a series of never any good things around U, but enough kindergarten level statements, moving on, it can also B thought of like this: Most definitely anyone of any age, nationality, religious belief or lack thereof, shape, size, attitude, or any other descriptive human qualities, they all would perceive what has just suddenly happened and then goes on happening, as totally outlandish, weird, bizarre, crazy, nuts, unexplainable by accepted conversations, and U get the picture by now, or else YO player, what can I say? Just what would any of u out there in this mysterious other side of cyberspace really have me say? I mean after-all, I am not imagining this junk, it really is happening, others with me have witnessed it, yet until I train them 2 B alert and sensitive 2 it, it would go right by them, as it is not directed AT THEM.

I left early 2 get Chicky at his job, so that I could go 2 the local grocery store and purchase some Bryers Ice Cream and keep any and all descendants of the headmasters of the Church Farm School in Exton, Pennsylvania, nice and gleeful. When I get there, the lights R out and I ask a cart-man collecting up the shopping carts if the store is still open 4 me 2 buy 2 or 3 items, he told me it is if I hurry. I parked and went in, and instantly MUZAK shot on very the second the system saw me enter the store, the system being the video, the Muzak, and the NSA covert connection into al of it, kicked on with an Annie Wilson type 7-D’s song. As U know I was just joking about her magic man verses other ones on a very recently posted up blogging work. The video is the normal security antitheft system, only 4 about 25 years give or take, all closed circuit systems can indeed B hacked into, and R, by cove-ages such as CIA/NSA, and all other even darker BFA’s. The instant I walked towards the ice cream I knew I was gonna take an attack. First, I said aloud 2 Ann King, who was at home as Dawn was at one of her AA meetings while she is making an attempt 2 stay both sober and out of jail, that I was going 2 leave a bit early when I get Chicky so I can buy some ice cream, and THEY HEAR, they have surveillance apparatus on every square mile on this planet and just do not have the time 2 view it all, so with their computers all ready proged 2 use keys and accent certain people, certain locations, U all get the scene or else UR mentally challenged, in which case I am the one sorry 4U. The 2 situations that this WOMO-MILITUFORCE-BRIGGBASE CULT DISEASE does 2 me, is what I have named, the HOSTILITYGRAM and the INVISIBILITYGRAM. They normally go together or at least they do about 90 plus percent of the time. I use these words so those fans of the Next-Generation-Star-Trek show can identify in some way, as though this force and power, that biblically has numerous names such as principalities, powers, dominions, and spiritual wickedness in high places, this is a quotation of scripture, and not in any way some Mountainpen made up group of phrasings. Anyway, in the show 4 those fans who know, they use a holodeck 4 both recreational as well as other multiple purposes, and I simply expand the concept based on my belief that these biblical huge demonic powers and forces would certainly B far more advanced than anything that present day mankind would B. Hence, they could turn our entire environment and interaction into a sort of holodeck, little invisible 3-D lines and all, and then with sort of a gargantuan sized cosmic computational device of proportions not fathomed by Gates and the gang, they theoretically can do all the things that I claim R indeed happening all around me and have been 4 a very long time now, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I believe the simple human idea of Pillar and Berman and Roddenberry is what is really exactly happening? Absolutely I DO NOT. Still, the referenced example is good because many can relate, and many others can at least attempt 2 follow along using ideas in their own frame of reference that is naturally based on their individual and unique personal lives. So anyway, these 2 grams struck hard, and on top of that, they closed down the stupid automatic booths, so I had 2 stand in long lines with only 2 ice creams and a pack of video tapes. Suddenly, Dennis from work, who lied twice 2 me, first telling me that he was going 2 buy a large home, and he wanted me and his pal David 2 all jointly come in on the venture, paying as we go, fixing it up as we go, U know, the old real estate money maker we R bombarded with on TV commercials daily or at least until the real estate market took a temporary turn 2 the south with the stock market, both now healing up very well, as I told U all would happen. The second lie was when he said he was the son of one of the Gottwald children, and after reading or actually his friend David was reading over some of my blogs telling the story of LINY and my major JW problems there, I believe he said Paul was his father, and that the family kept the secret of how Paul had him illegitimately at the age of thirteen, which would put the ages right, and also shot my paranoia up 2 the intergalactic heaves as this is the stuff that THAT-FAMILY and JULIA WHITE is definitely made of at light speed squared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there I am in a long line, and somehow I go 2 another line thinking it is shorter, and look back, and there is fake-cuz-Dennis in front of me smirking at me, right back in the line that I was just waiting in. This is YI never believe in line changing, I am not a road lane weaver either. Stay in your lane their slim Jackie Scott. Very good advice Daddy gave U hon. I was totally invisible. All the cashiers were making all over Dennis and I was not even spooken 2, this is very rude behavior on the part of Shop rite Grocery Store. These holograms R the cause of this, but I still live in a real world where that kind of talk is laughed at and peeps ask me if I forgot 2 take my meds should I speak that way in bublic, so therefore, sister, this works 2 my advantage as well as 2 my freaking disadvantage. I intend 2 write some letters 2 district managers, complaining of my rude treatment by their employees. I can always take my business 2 another store and indeed can threaten 2 do this in my letter. One letter 2 one diner pout this entire Dow Jones market at a world wide all time top out 4 nearly a decade, so watch who the truck UR messin’ with here, Howdy Frankie Doody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet your candy store pop never knew those phone credit card fames U played with mom and me in 1970, SARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I got home and had Chicky with me. Many annoying things were happening outside, and inside as well. Dawn has been her mean moody self with me 4 the past 2 days or so. Her probation officer was here yesterday. Fortunately 4 her she was sober. One day Scylla, your dysfunctional clan is all going 2B smack dab behind prison bars, where they all belong.

Then I come into my bedroom and play roulette, and POW, BOOM, and LESTER UPLINE, speaking of Scylla. Total final crash out, the system is worthless because it is not a system or a game that is really involved with all of this. It is a negamagging effect, and all though I know that my highly mathematical and well disciplined mind can indeed win 10 unit’s a week playing roulette, and that van B 5 dollar red nickels or 500 dollar purples, only ever since I broke or starting breaking out of this horrific HUNTINGTON FREAKING CURTSE, they stopped me by persecuting my life 2 hell endlessly, day and night, and this will go rock chucking on until the day they eventually turn my body into stinky rotten maggots. Then it is over and they can do nothing more 2 me, not freaking ever, HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I intend 2 cheat now by playing one long game and stop worrying about my freaking conscience. If U keep track of every one of your own PERSONAL NUMBERS, forever, as one long game, and always play the 3 or 4 or 5 group of hottest and most popped-out-numbers over 2 or 3 hundred most-current spins, U cannot lose. Some math experts claim that picking any number at random gives U a better than 30:1 chance of it simply coming out, and so your actual payout odds would B in the player’s favor of a minimum of 35:30 which would generate a pile of chips and units over 2 or 3 hours at any table and any day. I still argue against that working in a very long run play. If U play all numbers except 3 of them, U have a 35:38 chance of winning one unit, and if all bets were black one hundred chips, that means an almost sure shot of $100.00 per spin. Go ahead, try it, CU in the poor house. The wheel has no memory. Cosmos has the memory, it is always stored, recorded, and wheeled, and this is the basic foundation of LAWTRONICS.

Now the DOW JONES, and just as I said it would, will B up at least 1,000 points this week, the PHILLIES will lose and lose and lose, and those old FLYERS of Ed Snyder Mobster, they will just go on winning and winning and winning, watch and C, BRO, I am, telling U all a very true freaking tale, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE-BYE, much more 2 tell, must pass by my hyperspace daughter’s institute and get Ann King 2 her Doctor from Atlantica, Roddenberry-travelers, New Jersey. CU later. I’ll B back Arnie Gov, bank on that one BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chemtrails R vicious today, waking me up with flu-like symptoms, and R all over the county. Google up the topic and read about it, learn. CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL, and let your freaking fingers do some Googling, players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NOW TERMINATE THIS BLOG WITH TOTAL RECALL AND ENLIGHTENMENT, A.S. Oh, Post Script, glad 2B of service 2 so many Gawnum users, where did U go mister meow, wow, a cat that smokes, would this not B one 4 the teen aged witch, all of them, even Sarah Callio???????????????????????????????????????? Do U think I really need the Camden County Prosecutor 2 tell me all about U and your pal McG??????? It is the only thing that totally And absolutely fits snug as a bear hug, huh Mrs. Marola Roman Numerator-MM???????????????????????????

No comments: