Friday, October 2, 2009

#5 JOM

“LIFE JOURNAL OF ME FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS, #5”
Just past one AM, Friday, October 2nd, in ADEG 2009, first Julia
White Calendar, T-minus 38.6 months and counting, YO, fret not,
When the JWMC1 ends, the following day begins her powerful
JULIA WHITE MYAN CALENDAR NUMBER 2, tick-tock!!!!!!!!!!!
Opening Of This Blog:


The old fashioned words still ring in my ears from long ago, U heard it all the time back then, long ago, some may remember, some may not, “dear-diary”. Well dear diary, isn’t it nice that I no longer need 2 go once a week 2 the store and but a ten-pack of cassette tapes, now this word works document prints and records all of my words on this magnetic hard drive disc, wow haven’t the times changed since the days when I first met the Camden County Prosecutor dude, Ron Wirtz, and his sidekick miss pretty and nasty, Donna Spinosi? Ask me if I would trade all this in tonight 4 the good old days, or don’t even bother, yo, Y waste your time or mine BRR? Camden County Prosecutors Office, don’t make me laugh. The entire world is owned and under the total control of WOMO, and they R so brazen that their pals the BRIGGERS R nor even afraid 2 come out right smack dab in the middle of this timed out mess with their movies, all of them, yo players, still think Mountainpen the loser is really making all this stuff up, BRO? No one on Planet Earth has a rational explanation and they all know it, Y an official office would intentionally mislead me and send me off on a wild goose chase out 2 Carlisle, Pennsylvania back in middle 1996, BRAHHHH. There is no logical way 2 explain it, only that Mountainpen is telling truths and this is no FISH STORY, ACBP, www.acbp.com/.

Let me tell U that no one has a clue, even the mighty BRIGGERS. They think they know so much, and it makes me literally wanna double over in major fits of raucous freaking laughter. Somebody wants me 2 come forward and admit that I am a time traveler. I am not a time traveler, nor am I a psychic, a clairvoyant, a spiritual guru, or any other silly stupid name that anyone could assign me, along with my lovely internet space cadet hat that numerous share-sites have now made quite a deal with 4 some time. 2 some close and careful observers, UR definitely receiving this effect however. Just as when U arise in the morning, and go outside, U will observe a definite reality that our hot bright sun is rising in the eastern skies and circling around us and then setting out into the western skies 2 greet the twinkling stars, the real ones. The full reality of what is happening cannot B blogged or told or recorded. This is what the ancients 20 centuries back referred 2 and said that ‘groanings or spiritual utterances’ were needed 2 replace speech, when no words could possibly express the surrounding interaction. Another more religiously accepted word grouping that the Pentecostal Church would accept more readily here would B “speaking in tongues”. Well, I suppose at least that is a bit more polite and less disgusting than other things done with them all over the world when it gets dark. But then I suppose the groanings here also eventually follow. I know it is not nice 2 joke about religion, but UC, the world 2 me is a total joke, it is as evolved if I can B Darwinian 4 a second, as a crab. This is not a put down, it is the 2+2 is 4 simple honest truth, 2 say otherwise would B a lie. I am not able 2 make conscious mind perceive the void and how things progress out of it, or put a lot better, C the reality they accept since birth in a totally reversed mode. Nor can I make anyone really C that linear time is total illusion, yes we all connect into it while here in the material realm, but it is an illusion nonetheless.

I began 2 mention John Henningsen’s mirror office off of the Surekill Expressway on Sunday’s blog if I am not mistaken, and then got ETTOS-hacked and the signal being sent 2 me from the sixth dimension was interfered with, causing my omission of thought here, so let’s pick up on it now, shall we? I am only doing this because I am tired of being poisoned in the sky by fuel dumpers, and many thousands of websites discuss this matter, not just cadet first class hat wearing ME. I went 2 get Chicky last night and a beautiful waxing nearly full moon was out there greeting me, and as always was so lovely and exquisite that I nearly wet my underwear. U go Diana. But on the return trip home, a nasty line was spreading out in the skies, and within an hour, my throat is sore, my nose is all stuffed up, sand all the flu-like symptoms came back again, just as U will hear talked about if U simply GOOGLE up the topic CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL. If I am a lunatic, then fine, but at least I know I have plenty of company, Misses Marola. Where was cuz Gawk then when he was needed 4 my argument, oh well, would a kid win out against an adult or a student against a teacher, in any event? Ask a kid?

Since Friday, I have made another 58 units in my roulette system. I have 300 units now in just 3 weeks. My curve will never remain in this powerful a mode, but this will now B able 2 stand one heck of a freaking correction without causing a crash and burnout, huh Danny Twist????????????????? Hay U and me R doing something right, we both have our big brown eyed Stacey’s, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last 3 weeks have been bought the worst 3 consecutive weeks in all of my nearly 55 years on this misery ball, so this is one brother clucking heck of a system BRR!!!!!! So Y don’t I use it? Simple, Never bet with the rent money, this is a rule of the professional gamblers, the world over, and I consider myself 2B amongst that list. It may have only been one little year, but still, this is long enough 2 call myself a professional, I played roulette 4 as living in 1986, and this great fish from the bay would still B there doing this if not 4 the Huntington Curse. No time is not traveled through, reality is being shaped and carved and molded in the 4th and the 5th dimensions by powerful advanced exploratrons, both individually as well as collectively. Going 2 sleep was not something that was done by the original humans and animals that lived on this Earth. Bodies would tire out and people would rest, sort of like we do after a hard day at work, when we chill out in our cribs with our idiot screens and ice cream, and along these lines. Sleep only came into things when we altered the way we dreamed our lives from there, the Astral Plane. Machines rest, things work and things rest, but ‘sleeping, and DREAMING’, well, this is a totally different ballgame, BRR.

Roger has not been by now 4 some time, no communication at all, not so much as a meow. If U hear me Rog, I am very pleased that I could B of some help, but then as your wonderful cuz all ready most likely knows, this is Y all of her stuff works like magic, the gods help us, I’ve heard Trump in the shower, don’t ask, and I won’t tell. Still, glad I could help. Speaking of this however, I am not a happy camper at other exploratrons. Remember, I am someone who U injured, badly, and U do not feel one ounce of remorse about it, and that sir, is lower than whale dung in my book, on any day of the year, and every year of the hyperspheric cycle of this upline thought-wave. U should B so freaking ashamed of yourselves, and yet all u do is worry about me making problems. Balance it out, and C things from my perspective 4 just a quick freaking moment BRO. I happen 2 know a secret that is worse than what Hitler did, and I am supposed 2 sit here and shut up and just die PWK? I don’t think so DZ. The only reason U all r safe is because no one would ever believe the total story because it involves 2 much nee-nee-nee-nee, nee-nee-nee-nee stuff Rodney. So sleep cozy 4 tonight and worry in the back of your minds tomorrow and the next day. The truth tells itself and this needs 2 get said. Listen again, THE TRUTH TELLS ITSELF. People R needed 4 lies. Some may argue right back, yeah butt wipe tissue chewer, then Y do the illusions lie, the sun, the flat Earth, the wrong side of the bed being real, and on and on, let me clear this up now as best as I can 4U BRO. U do not need 2 know the totality of all things. When life was simpler and we all accepted that the sun indeed does circle the Earth, and it does do this, by our vantage point, but in those darker and dumber days, people were happier. There was no road rage, no sike meds, no school shootings, no nuclear threats, far fewer per capita murders, thefts, sexual deviants, and criminals in general, and I could make a laundry list from here 2 Crumbag County. Truths R there and they stare us in the face. Many times we hate these truths and create lies. Lies always fit our human cozy and comfort zones far better than truths do. Then the grand finale in this argument by my simple minded way of looking at this picture is this question: Does contentment and true fulfillment come in any long running played out situation, with lies or truths, B honest, and the TRUTH will answer U on that big one, friend.

In the summer of 1969, don’t pin me down, it was somewhere between early July and late August, the 2 main summer months in this part of the world, New Jersey, USA, I was on a bus heading into Philadelphia from where I was living, and in Camden, New Jersey, a dude of African American descent boarded the bus and sat down a few seats in front of mine. Not a lot of persons were on the bus, perhaps 10 besides the 2 of us. This man gave me a short glance and a smirk as he touched his cap lightly and sat down. 10-20 seconds at the most ticvked by and pow, a voice inside my mind went off as loud a maxed out stereo set, “WE R THE LAMISTS”. It repeated 3 or 4 times with short intervals of silence. Then this young dude stood up, and exited the bus after going no more than about 3 blocks. He had nothing wrong with his legs, he walked just fine, I observed this. Many years later in the nineteen-nineties, my Astral Projection travels revealed 2 me who this man was, and who THEY R. He was a member of the LAMBRIGG CULT, a resident of the Astral Planer Briggbase. 4 hurting my throat tonight, I will tell the world that under penalty of perjury, these entities come here with a goal, a motive, an objective, and first and foremost it is 2 meet up all together in an industry designed 2 entertain the world, consciously they never become totally aware of their true existence, some may have more surface flashing and fleeting memories than others, but none really can sit down and tell U all what I am telling, and know it as a total matter of fact. This is not the big secret and this was all told B4 on previous blogs by me. The big secret is that this dude is the same dude that choked me at the Lakehouse after Ann King Silva threw rocks at him from a 4th level tier boat dock and deck combination that connects the Lakehouse into the area of water that leads out 2 the seas. He also is the same dude that stole my stuff out of my Saturn car in 1996 exploratronically, and then later shortly thereafter, just as with the chain interaction, made it happen here as well at a Philadelphia Friendly’s Ice Cream Store and Restaurant. He also was in my car about 54 weeks ago exploratronically. We were on a road trip up 2 Boston, Massachusetts. On the way back he stopped off 2C some friend of his who plays basketball 4 the New York Knicks. Then as we proceeded back 2 this area, we passed into Philadelphia and observed a huge parade with blimps flying overhead saying PHILLIES, WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS. This as well is all on the previous blogs of late September in 2008. These blogs if not found on the site UR reading this on, would B on my original blogging website of www.blogger.com/.

Soon the huge secret will come out with Dave Roth, his Jimmy-troubles, his musical troubles, his detailed murder 2 remove me as his executor 2 a sizable life insurance policy that he had bought straight out of high school, and the powerhouse secret of another quite long island, no where near as long as Julia’s Island known by the world as LINY, but still, this is where David and his close friend Wilbur MacAfee the systems analyst back in the lasted nineteen sixties went, with some other friends, and the story here not only is gargantuan, but connects into me and my problems, nearly 20 years B4 Dave and I even met at the Caldor Department stores as retail security officers in November of 1985. This connects as far as the middle first decade of our present century while IU was fairly newly employ hued at the site I work at on the weekends. There was a large pulsar star in the night skies from 1986 until 2006 roughly, give or take, during this particular 20 year period, known secretly 2 BRIGGBASE RESIDENTS or BRIGGERS as a BRIPER. One night, and this is on early blogs from 2006, this star came straight 2 the work site on an early Sunday morning while I was there all by myself. I was at work and not at home, or the only thing missing here would B Caully Macaukin. Sorry kid, spell checker would not assist me in spelling your name properly. Well, UR no kid any more either. Anyway, this star came to my site and hovered above me glowing with more flashing colored light than I ever saw in my life anywhere while awake and alive anyhow. It appeared 2 take the shape and make the sound of a helicopter, and after hovering right over me and making my watch stop and my car radio totally dysfunctional, it eventually swished away and literally rejoined its fellow stars in the sky, and I watched this thing all the rest of that night, and it slowly went up and around and down and never again did it leave its normal orbit, but this event happened and I was in no trance. I do not take medications, I do not drink, I do not use illegal drugs. This was no imagined thing, this freaking happened, and yes, this was blogged. But where is this great ASTRAL CITY now, called Hydroglacia on the Astral Plane as I later came 2 find this out? I never C this large colorful twinkler in the night skies anymore, and have not seen it 4 some time now, BRR?

The Mark Wolf story is the biggest. The many counselors that refused 2 help me get hypnotized no matter how much I pleaded 4 help, so I could get 2 the bottom of remembering more about my 1986 interaction that forever altered my entire life from the very second that I popped out of it. Just how do the Lambrigger Cultists operate, and Y this need 4 sacrificing the young and innocent children, mostly into white slavery, but even worse upon occasion, tortured 2 death in the exchange 4 power from their master, APOLLO-LUCIFER-DIABOLIS?? Mark Wolf is not that distantly related 2 the Wolf family that created the great television show LAW AND ORDER. The full story 2 this would take volumes as large as a small encyclopedia. I have no intention right now on doing anything beyond opening up some doors that at as later time, we can all work through and further explore the corridors that lead beyond. I sure got your message Scylla, and I only wish U the very best brown eyes, just remember that, and know that no matter what happens, I am THAT-BOY as U always have and always will call me in the phase-two existence. CU there real soon. I am about 2 post up now and then crash out onto the Astral Plane. If UR at the Lakehouse, I will bring Goddess Diana with me and Pee-Junior as well, we will come through the long corridor, turn left and out the left sliding door that takes us around the winding bushes and trees leading 2 the boat dock and deck. Please, no choke dude, just U.

This Blog Ends Here:

No comments: