Wednesday, October 7, 2009

JOM #12

“LIFE JOURNAL OF ME, FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS #12”
Eleven in the morning on Wednesday the 7th of October, 2K9-ADEG
SUBTITLED: THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
(THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION)
(EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND)
(MORIANITY PROJECT FROM 1995)
(HORNETS NESTS OPENED & MOUNTAINPEN
FATALLY STUNG)
OPENING OF THIS BLOG:


I have told some incredible fish stories over more than four years of blogging, beginning with my bizarre opening blog at www.blogger.com/. Now, some may look back, as I know I do, and contrast earlier blog works with present ones and C pennies next 2 roomfuls of Benjamin Franklin photographs. Well, take one penny and double it every single day 4 just a month and a half, and U will B every bit as wealthy as William Gates. Gradualism works better than fully attempting 2 impact a reader with one big bang, Professor Jackson. Yes that BOOM was B4 your time and U were 2 late, huh Less? Still, if this author even attempted 2 claim that this blog is not a moving and living entity all its own, he would most certainly and assuredly B a total prevaricator, which is college 4 saying a filthy liar. I had no clue 2 years ago of what I have now stumbled totally onto. I also had no clue 4 years ago what I had stumbled onto 2 years ago, and u can run this little math game back in 24 month increments all day long if U wish 2, BRO. Never B fooled that I am someone who had all these answers back 5, 10, 15, 20 and so on years ago, I am a true leapfrog lads and lassies, I am learning and growing, and I suppose the only part of the 3-group that’s not applicable with me, is that I sure as heck ain’t playing. Neither was my mother when we were at our second tenure at the mighty awesome Robin Hill Apartment system, that somehow fits right into all of this, from the passing Speed-line train, 2 the farm outside of Haddonfield that Mister Smith Blackboardman knows all about I’m quite sure, even 2 this very day, if he hasn’t kicked yet that is. It was just shy of the good old, and here we go again, Christmas season, say around 22 December give or take, and I was on my way down 2 fort Lauderdale, Florida, USAESMWG, 2 visit the recently retired Chief Recording Engineer of the RPL Sound studios, Mister Howard Solomon. Most of the music industry even today if over 35 years of age, remembers this great recording maven. Even Fats Domino called him magic machine Howie. And we was. Annie Wilson and her sister had another magic-man confused with him I’m sure, Daddy. Still, mom wanted me 2 remain in late 1983, down in Florida, and did her best 2 prevent me from returning 2 my apartment there at 506 Robin Blum Hill, Mayor Levy. Things do not just tie together, it goes beyond dangerous should I ever even think I’m gonna ever B able 2 tell all of the story of my nightmare life, safely, and get the needed protection while doing so. Just 2 much power and name recognition is involved, going beyond any of your hopelessly miniscule wonderments. Mom was told by powers on the mobbed up riverfront in Philly, through the back door, that “your son may B better off if he remains down in the sun shine state”. Mom never realized that I had a mini-cassette recorder hooked into the telephone line with up to 6-hours straight recording time available. I was gone 4 maybe a week or just over, returning right B4 Summer’s birthday, and not the season, in 1983, or the last day of 1983. Wow, Donna, Scylla must really CU as a 2-late case. Anyway, a phone call was retrieved late at night, and mom was talking 2 a male coworker 4 about 12 minutes if my memory is correctly serving me. From something I later heard on this tape, I knew it was 3 days B4 I got back home on the Amtrak Train from Lauderdale. I had originally spent about 4 days and nights with Howard the engineer, and we had a major blow out, and my uncle came and picked me up outside of his restaurant, and this was all previously told and blogged early into my blogging career at the blogger dot com website. I stayed about the same length of days give or take with my aunt Rachel and uncle John, and cuz John-Stuart, and then uncle J out me on the train and back 2 Philly at 30th Street I went. I got off 2 a huge blizzard that year, and fortunately 4 me, Jim burr was there 2 pick me up and drive me home to Voorhees Township and robin Hill. It was a weekend day, and mom and Jim were off from their jobs. Frankie and the Nuggets had just caused my first bankruptcy, all though not officially adjudicated yet, and I was out of work at the time, and checking out whether or not I wanted 2 live in Florida and work with Howard as he was expanding as small roadside restaurant, and would have paid me minimum wage and given me room and board as well. Lightning warned me in many dreams, 2 get out of Florida and that enemies were trying 2 set me up down there where I would eventually B murdered. She told me I had space-enemies in the area, and sure enough, Howard Solomon lived in Orlando, and that is not all that far away from Cocoa Beach, Jeanie and Irene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lightning would come 2 me in a violent storm and speak 2 me telling me 2 get out of there, and I finally did just that, but when I got back home, Jim Burr and mom were hell bent on me finding a place 2 live and split up, as we were renting this apartment together. Do not confuse this with the first apartment down on the other side of the court yard, #1802. The 2nd one or current one was #506, and later on half a decade out into positronic space, would come the final time living at this complex, in #1102, from middle 1989 until early 1991, just under 2 years, but a grand total of nearly six years was spent all total at Robin Hill by my mom and me, in-between May 1st, 1980, and March 31st, 1991. All of this has major significance in and throughout all the other parts of my life story, but later on this can B more explored in greater detail. 4 now, I move this along 2 timelines, family lineages, and other sub-set fittings into all of the same nightmare, all though most likely, none of U will grasp how the pieces all fit together until much later on when I graphically elaborate on it all. Right now, it is more important that U just follow along with me a few years after Robin Hill was forever just a memory, and move with me into 1995. This is when I was minding my own business just a few months back in the early autumn of 1994, and had a major exploratronic interaction, with who else but the great SARAH? This led me later in about 2 years or less, after this year of the “REMEMBERING THINGS” as I have now classified 1995 as, 2 my beginning of the most incredible fantastic search 2 find the great SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, a story in and of itself with no other outside elements involved, would make a book longer than the complete works of Tolstoy, and if U have a human heart, a lot more heart breaking. I honestly still believed at age 40 that this was a fantastically special teenager out of my past, and that was all. I had no clue at the start of this outlandish search, that SHE was indeed, ALL MIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD. But the things told so far on blogs in 4+ years, was all based on things known THEN, at those times and years, and not an updated version that would have been written if Christopher Bennett and I had just recently met, and he had put me just a month or less ago, onto blogging. The entire thing would B different, and would not begin as a search 2 find a girl from the middle and late nineteen-sixties, as this limited horizon when later jumping forward into things just not dared 2B uttered by mere mortals, sort of negates and makes null and void my entire basic true story. I am not Patterson or some great novelist. I am not only telling my story in down 2 Earth words that we all use when talking in a grocery store line, except 4 when I get all sciency on U, and also, I am not telling a finished work, as with novelists such as the great James and so many others. I could have absolutely no idea or concept or clue when this started, B it 1995, or 2005, or U pick a date, but I never was able 2 know things as incredible as I now know back then, it just was not available 2B known yet, the major legwork was not yet completed that brought me 2 all of this fantastic information. Let me now move on, this will B continued, and U can bet a huge pile of purple chips on that, it isn’t over, BRO. It never will B either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now away from Florida, Chief Recording Engineers, visitations with relatives, Robin Hill outside of Haddonfield, Dave Blackboard Smith, and on and on, it all fits, but later on we can put these seemingly totally random puzzle pieces all together, YO. 2 years after the year of the REMEMBERING-THINGS, brought on and about by first the exploratronic experience on the beach with the magic propulsion machine and Sarah-Stacey’s parents chasing me away from their precious daughter, and so on, I was frantic and losing my sanity, and needed 2 find this girl who could pull off so much magic and was beautiful beyond human reasoning, as well as far greater and more advanced than all the rest of humanity. U must know right now, that John King, the father of Paula, is a relation of the McGuire family, and if UR in the future reading this, tune back through distance-delay systems and into the internet of 2007, and then go 2 www.morianity-foundation.com/ and click into the pictures, and U will c this man, McGuire come up 2 Ed Lynch Himacane and myself, and practically stick his head right into the automobile window while Ed was taking public photographs of tourist related structures on Tennessee Avenue 4 this very website listed here. If U carefully examine it, a transdimensional effect occurred here as this man shot me 2 death, and my dying and retracing that indeed caused inter-dimensional effects in the nearby vicinity 2 occur, was captured on the film, it is no double exposure, no trick, and certainly no hoax. This is a man with huge secrets, and my family and his family have been battling like Hatfield and McCoy 4 over 100 years now, it is straight out of the Twilight Zone or Star Trek or mixed together, but also it is kind of out of THE JEFFERSONS, say what George? This show is a history marker that verifies things with me in 1977, when I met his quite close coworker, actually and more accurately, we had a nasty automobile accident on Blackwood-Clementon road around 5:30 one dark icy cold January morning, in East Lindenwold, New Jersey, while I was on my way 2 a print shop. I have worked in dozens of print shops over the past 270 years. This also fits major into things, and is 4 later discussions. If UR a JEFFERSONS TV SHOW FAN, U know about daughter Jenny and her H-word BRO that George uses all the time. Well, what U need 2 know is that nothing just randomly happens, and the entire show where George who once in real life was a 30th and Market Streets Postal employee, in Philadelphia, fits into this like a smooth glove, and explains a powerful interaction I had with him a few years back involving un-bloggable things at least right now. If Jenny’s brother married and had a son and he married and had a son, he would B lily white Caucasian, but still legally is considered African American. This is the huge McGuire secret, and without going into details, and joining lots of prior blogging texts into all of this, let me just say that 4 those that have indicated that I am in need of 25 head shrinker’s 4 some of my Paula claims, maybe the reasons Y McG acts the way he does around people investigating things around him and his family, R as simple and obvious as a child playing on a beach, and talking 2 a few strange white ladies one summer day when Jehovah was whispering out my name, and phone calls were made, and I as a result got the shirt knocked out of me and roughed u[p on the Atlantic City beach under McG’s direct orders, and other Atlantic City political machinery. U would never believe me if I told the true story of what happens 2 business owners that open up shop down there, the inspectors with the open bags, the failed inspections if U do not make your weekly ‘donation’ into the bag, usually one full day’s business receipts, IN CASH, and this is truth and I could say enough 2 get me murdered B4 this day ends. Still, I do not claim 2 totally know anything, that is YI went on my Maury tirade earlier this year, but now, and especially after the wild taping incident of the one particular GENERAL HSOPITAL TV show, I know it would B a total waste of time, there is no way the lab would not B paid off 2 give Maury a negative match. 2 much would B at stake, starting with a 1300 level Dow Jones Industrial Average, laugh, go ahead, I know how darn hellish and real all of this is, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicky has Tuesday’s off now and not Sundays. Yesterday on his off day, he got loaded and skull bombed. Dawn and he got into a violent fight, and Dawn punched him in the back so hard that he almost passed out. Dawn has been sober now 4 half a month, but how long she can keep it up is problematical, Scottie Trek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could tell U some heart wrenching tales, and they r no fish tales. But things in this family R none of my business, I only want this entire family 2 go away and leave me alone forever, only I know that will never happen. I think about how I can commit suicide and remain dead every day and hour, with no exception, suicide and escape is on my mind 24-7-365.2422. There is no way 2 get out of this, and this is Y no bones have been made and I am not a bit shy 2 boldly state and claim that I know first hand that HELL is very real, and that I have died and fallen into it. No one can convince me otherwise. Clarence tried 2 disprove me, and he almost went stark raving mad late in the last century. Do not envy my life that beats the wildest fiction. I would do anything at anytime 2 get away from this eternal hell, only there is no way. I know that in the same exact way that I know what one and one is equal two.

Strong gusty winds R blowing around today, and the only thing stronger than a typhoon is my desire 2 escape into oblivion, total nirvana. The Mark Martin Marola roll-call of the Egg Harbor transdimensional institute reminds me that wanting 2 get home and getting there is done in the movies only, right Dorothy slippersmacker??????? Happy 70th Anniversary. Tell Cora and the Perk that if I had a penny 4 all the wicked witches in the world, I could honestly say 2 Gates, move over BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of blog:

No comments: