Saturday, June 14, 2008

350/0 WEEKLY EVIL EMPIRE SCORE, NOT INCLUDING SAT/SUN

(350/0 weekly evil empire score, not including Sat/Sun)
TEOHIV/TIMCAM-----BLOG-BOOK on the internet
061408.700---BEGINNING--TRANSMISSION--:


I actually quit my job last night, and got several blocks away, and decided 2 go back and not let the enemy fucking win. When I got there, illegal workers, as Cranberryville is filled with them, harassed me big time, I did absolutely nothing 2 them. When they left, the night boss Mexican dude knew he was in a little deep stuff and tried 2 make nicey-nice with me at the front gate, and I professionally waved at stared straight ahead, and he kept remaining right there until I looked over from my vehicle at him with a huge scowl and looked away, and with that he and his dirt hole pals were all gone. Their boss, Eddie, told me it is my job if IC them partying around and goofing off that I am 2 tell them that they have a 30 minute eats-break and loud music must then B lowered and they must resume work. They had a giant professional karaoke box the size that a rock star would use, outside blaring away and had been idly sitting around for 2 patrols, or over an hour, and I politely then proceeded 2 do my job and ask them nicely 2 go to work or leave the property and lower the music. They defied me and turned it louder, and then when they did leave they actually thought they could butter up 2 me and pretend they did not do this. I can do no right on this job. If neighbors across the field had complained as they would have had every right to a one in the freaking morning, it would still always B me that catches the heat and the fucking bull shit. When I eventually am out of this place and living in Guatemala, I will pay a personal visit 2 the feds at the Immigration and Naturalization Department and tell them of this company and how much illegal activity goes on, not that they don’t know, they all R obviously living lavishly on mafia kickbacks from all of this mafia area and its hiring of illegal immigrants all over and nearby Cranberryville, New Jersey. Then when I did not leave, it got very quiet, the Millionth Council was convinced that they had finally forced me off of another job, and when I left and came right back, a Milituforce chopper attacked me 2 the east or ahead of me at the front gate, moving from the north due southwards. After this, perhaps 20 minutes, the convoy of enemy scum bag sleazy drivers all came in in a huge bunch like toilet paper and what’s on it all simultaneously flushing down a giant set of toiletry plumbing. It was not the worse night and shift in my 39 months there on this hellish job site security post, it was the worst times mass times the constant squared, Mariah. Now this is how the weekly equation works, since U love equations so much my lovely great queen, and any follower of baseball if they also R into stats such as wins and losses and batting averages, etcetera, knows all so well. The larger number is multiplied by 1000 and the smaller number is the one used to divide the sum total by. I use 100, not 1000, they use the deka-percentage because there is a lot to calculate and it keeps the numbers flowing better throughout long seasons and many intra-seasonally averaged stats, [statistics]. My stuff only needs to B multiplied by 100. Now last week from Monday to Friday, there were no double header ball games, and no Flyers, just 4 Phillies baseball games, out of which the evil empire scored 3 points by them losing 3 for 4, and the righteous empire scored only 1 point 4 the 1 win. So on the sports power struggle with the evil verses the righteous empire, or EE vs. RE from now on in abbreviated expression, makes this a 3:1 EE. Now the Dow Jones 30 Industrials traded all f days in the week containing no holidays and was up 4 for 5 trading sessions with a slam dunk bullish finish 4 the week, JUST AS I ABSOLUTELY PREDICTED, Forget about the Dow-Jazz-Jack-off or NAZDAQ, the industrials R the evil empire’s most powerful set of muscles. U might say if it was a bodybuilders comparative factor, this is the EE’s legs. OK-Mr. King, OK, now, the RE scored with only one Dow-down session on the week, the EE scored 4, so another 4:1. Now add the two ratios. 3:1+4:1=7:2. Now take the higher number 7, belonging to the EE and multiply it by 100, or 7X100=700, and finally then, divide the 700 by the smaller number of the RM, or 2, hence 700 divided by 2=350-EE. Now the weekend prediction adds 2 more points for the EE, or a total weekly 9:2, and this if U now can read and write, by following the above math lesson, U know my predicted weekly score for the evil filthy diseased EE is 450, or 450-EE/0-RR. The empire that scores zero is the one with lesser event wins, and just about always over the past 22 fucking years, that is me or the RE. Another equation 4 my beautiful queen is RE=ME. It does not matter what happens week in and week out, every event that is scored, any Dow trade with the 30 Industrials unless it is a totally unchanged market, a rare but yes it happens, occurrence. Any game played by either the Philadelphia baseball or hockey team, not counting preseason’s events, rainouts unless officially scored to go on the record stats system 4 the season, acts of SSJKK, 911, etc. For example last week the Phillies did not play every day during the week, a day was skipped. Only calculate the events, and then get the score, and then convert the ratio, and whether it B the EE or the occasional pathetic RE-ME, not MIMI-Mariah, guess U know that is Queen Disco Donna’s oldest daughter’s [astral word-Scylla] name, yes eldest daughter and Scylla mean the same thing on the Astral Plane or the spirit world, whatever word anyone may wish 2 feel better cozying up 2. But back on Archie’s pernt, RE-ME rarely will B the higher score, so hence, I am left eating the fucking goose egg 90% of the weeks, and the EE is scoring close to 10 THOUSAND annually. So my pathetic power struggle year in and year old with WO-MO, or MICKBICK, or the evil Brigger-Cult of the great MILLIONTH COUNCIL Yes these diseased infinite game’s playing evil demonic filthy twisted gods or the World-Owner/Milituforce-Otammites [WOMO], will basically year in and year out score 7-13 thousand cosmic power/energy struggle points or [SPESP], pronounceable as an abbreviation, so do it, pweeeeeze. I on the other hand if U follow this year after demonic fucking hellish year, am lucky to have 10 percent of the 52 annum weeks where the EE remains scoreless after the ratio is computed, and I get 2 score some kind of a freaking number. Also, since Apollo-Lucifer, the church calls this god, Satan and the devil, can B, all though he detests me 4 doing it so I intentionally vice-squeeze his thrill jewels all the more, AL, but let us change officially and from this blogging point forward, the 2 empires in this hellish death-siege power struggle will B named, REME 4 RIGHTEOUS EMPIRE-ME, and ALEE 4 APOLLO-LUCIFER’S EVIL EMPIRE. So it has been this way 4 me now 4 better or should I say worse than 22 MW years of your time, ALEE vs. REME. Don’t get excited U delicious dish girlfriend of G-Train on the great ALL-MIGHTY- “LAW AND ORDER” television show. Anyway, I or REME is lucky if one out of ten weeks, ALEE scores spit-up-juice while maybe I can average 2 squish out a measly and meager say, 200-SPESP. So each year this averages out as something like ALEE-9,000-SPESP, verses REME-2,000. Let us drop off the 3 digits on both empires as they indeed do cancel out, right my tall lovely long haired queen of New York? Now R great Einstein equation #2 is a ratio of a 9:2 ALEE AVERAGE, so this 4 twenty-two years would B expressed mathematically in this following manner: (22)(9)ALEE, now blogging sites do not seem to allow me drawing a line under this so I can put in a 2REME underneath it, so I will say it, (22)(9)ALEE divided by 2REME=198ALEE KILL 2REME, divided by is called kill in about 100 years in most parts of early 22nd century hyperspace, and this 198-kill-2 is naturally, and with your 8 dollar Wall Mart calculator U can follow me along with the push a few whittle buttons, equals 99, hence the ALEE has gotten roughly 100 times stronger than REME over this 22 year fucking hellish nightmare power struggle GAME, a game all just so they can distract from the awful truth that there is and never can B ever, any oblivion, NO FUCKING NIRVANA, NEVER FUCKING EVER!!!!!!!! Now will U cybercafés, no please do not put words in my mouth Billy Gates or I’ll take U back to the elevator, I said CYBER-READERS, will U pweeeeeze permit one more Mariah Queen Equation, or a MQE????? This MQE is so way cool, I promise thee!!!! 22 years ago in June of 1986, the Dow was around 1600, and yes I remember 1973 when it dipped under 800, I’ve been here a while, yeah I’m an old fuck. Aniwho Hannah and all interested others, maybe Paul Pedersen and his friend with the Achy Breaky heart and Hannah’s father 2 boot, aniwho again, round off the 14000 point Dow-30 stock market as this is where it was not so long ago and will B again vely vely vely shwortly mister Fudd. When U equate the numbers 14,000 present Dow and 1600 Dow at 22 years ago and divide, we get 8.75. Let us say that 9 will B the round off number we now will work with, OK John King?????? We do not have 2 round off the 99 from B4 2 a 100, let us just keep it at 99. Now with a ALEE Vs. REME of 99 over these 22 years, and a stock market which incorporates the 2 sports events of hockey and baseball, as they all interconnect to cause me this agony and suffering and ICPE from their intentionally-created-parallel-event, of persecuting me endlessly and brutally to get these scores, we will assume a package deal for now and just work with it for both time consumption factors as well as necessity of easy math, as if I draw an Einstein blackboard, any whittle audience I hope is here will vanish away like a group at a party if your breath is skunk-like. So if 99 divided by 9, or the apparent strength multiplier factor of interconnected-empires which is 99 is divided by what the markets truly gained on the 30 industrials 4 putting me through these 22 brutal fucking years of endless tumultuous pummeling, which is roughly 9 times, then 99 kill 9 = the botbar number or eleven. This eleven now represents that scoring the empire system, ALEE Vs. REME, a mere child, and pun intended yes, can plainly and Johnny Nash very clearly C, that for every amount of shit that they do 2 me that causes me harm and misery and wreaks havoc and shit on my innocent pathetic whittle life, and also causes as a direct parallel event result, an ALEE over REME score of 11, one actual point on the Dow Jones Industrial Average is statistically a proven mathematical reality, that cannot B disputed nor even argued against by any expert called to testify in a legal court proceeding, which someday if I personally have 2 file charges a private citizen against these powerful scummy special interest fortune 50/500 people,, then so B it, I fucking will do just that, BET ON IT 4 crissake!!!!!!!!! Now talk about fair is not fair, and 2 sets of laws for the rich and the poor. I will someday stand up in a world tribunal system at THE HAGUE, with my knowledge and evidence and truckload of experts 2 testify on my behalf that my math and science despite my lacking official degrees in this controlled hyped up crooked world system of Harvard and Yale World-Owners, I will.

Fair is fair isn’t fair, crissake, don’t get me fucking started or the blog will B a million pages. I never did one bad thing, I worked very hard all of my life and got nothing but screwed and lied 2 and ripped off, never given a single opportunity 4 shit. Songs and ideas and inventions have stolen by the truck-fuck load, and people with no shame nor remorse nor conscience R out there laughing, and could care totally fucking less. Yet International world news anchor woman CONNIE CHUNG, gets 2 have a successful career after posing BUCK NAKED IN A DOZEN PAGES OR MORE IN THE SEPTEMBER OF 1978 ISSUE OIF THE ONCE QUITE FAMOUS STAG MAGAZINE, UMONGST US HORNY MEN. Double standards R fine when U’re in the click and in the club, like the murdering Free-Masons, or the Builderberger or Skull and Crossbones clubs of Harvard and Yale Universities.

Google and Swis, and KS World Labs, and Void Infinity the great Roman SIX [VI] itself, this is all copyrighted intellectual property, co-owned by me along with internet law with the search engines and websites permitting me to blog my life story. It is voluntarily sworn 2B a totally true and accurate statement under penalty of perjury.

MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND GENERAL ORDER SEVEN. All general and coded general orders. Use atomic duplication and zero dimensional technologies for your 5th dimensional absolute hyper-scanning and sympathetic image-object causation into the material realm. Scan all enemies under maximum power and G-189, anti-hack control at 11.5 maximum under G-1133. Scan and destroy all enemy Brigger-Cultists and all human forms they R in and operating through. Under crush destruct, singe destruct, total destruct, destruct, on an I to D, A-B- Tone, phasing PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, create the AB empowerment tones through coded general order PZEGQ244931885. Place the destroyed object on your transpower block and transpowerize into materialization totally destroying these actual trashy filthy beings and entities, G189 under CG18, G901, CG 39 under G13, G14, and G719, G017, AND--S T O P.
END-------TRANSMISSION---.

No comments: