Thursday, June 5, 2008

short blog #5

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT INTERNET VERSION, THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME, BLOG/BOOK/SHORT BLOG #5:
2 pm ON June 5, ED time from Cranberryville, NJUSAESMWG

Most likely their evil markets will B racing upwards. Ann and IR having a day straight out of the movies or the 3 stooges aniwho, I mean, as the kids say, like nothing is like working, everything that we do is going totally awry and we have been falling flat on our faces no matter what we do. Anyone witnessing our adventures would know with total certainty, that some invisible forces just has 2B causing this, it is beyond chance 40 times over 4 so freaking much to just happen all wrong when 2 people R trying so totally damn hard.

Ann is at Queen Latifa’s Shop over in the Cranberryville shopping center next 2 the Super Fresh Grocery store. Dee-Dee, ICU everywhere, letting me know Stacey is pissed at me. Please do not B angry, I love U my queen and U rule, so if it is school, then it is school, UR the QUEEN, and my love 4 always.
PHILLIES WILL KEEP GETTING HAMMERED BACK INTO SECOND PACE LOSING TO THE STINKING REDS FOR A SHUT OUT SWEEP, IF THINGS KEEP UP in this parallel event 4 me, and the Dow Jones will fly 1000 points up to the trucking grass mole stars.

No comments: