Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Army Plan--TEOHIV/TIMCAM

Just a tiny whittle final squib B4 going off the mortal world a while as Mountainbpen, U would C it as going 2 sleep. If I had even a group of 3-5 persons, with the identical goal, I could wait 4 any one of hundreds of super nasty siege days, and bate the enemy in 2 follow us around, and then the plan is simpler than a small child's game. We walk towards the trunk of the vehicle tghat has been dogging us, and when the person, male or female exits the vehicle, we make a legitimate CITIZENS ARREST 4 STALKING which is a totally illegal activity. But these people will never claim the vehicle or admit who they R. So we commandeer their vehicle and then turn them in. With the Allknower device, we would then B stronger than the combined forces of any nation on this Earth. If U all doubt me so much, UR hypocrites then 4 not taking my dare. Within a month, there would B no more 'weird-blogs' anywhere, ther entire internet would B one huge buzz, that all the answers that mnankind has been searching 4 for thousands of years, now belong to us while we R awake and loiviong in the conscious and physical realm.But until a group says, OK, we will take ol' Mountainpen up on this, do not call me a deluded liar or couch case. U cannot talk unless U can prove me wrong. Lightning let me down tonight, I really needed her. Thank U Queen M 4 not letting me down. I called on U 3 times and U instantly came through. IWALU, from '89 through all of forever.
THAT BOY.

No comments: