Monday, June 9, 2008

The Brigger Cult of the Astral Plane

THE BRIGGER CULT OF THE ASTRAL PLANE
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION---
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
Datfile 061008.002---Beginning Transmission:


Well, like it or not my readership if any on whatever realm, the evil empire scored 70 points on their ICPE-fixed stock market today, after giving me another famous brutal Sunday and into Monday morning with their keystroke worm virus. Gee, Y am I so not surprised. Maybe 22+ years of this hell that I have been forced 2 endure would explain that otherwise confusing whittle mystery.

Here is another secret back on the TRS system of numerous prior blogs back that I abandoned doing 5 a while but now plan 2 resume and always include a nice doozie. Digital television: Did U know that stores slowly edge the price of a product up B4 they give U the percentage off sale so that it appears 2B a more impressive savings 4 us consumers? There is nothing wrong with some of these basic marketing strategies but let me get somewhat more specific in tying together this price trick with digital TV. For 10 years minimum, this strategy has been on the table in the entertainment/electronics/Millionth Council world, a world of its own and in its own Emmie/Aimy Madonna league 2 say the very extremely least. We can get back 2 my whittle typo slash and Long Beach Island and the trip with Dave Roth and a bunch of guy friends one night a while back in the 1960’s, one of these dudes being Will MacAfee. B4 going on still more Mizz Roseanne Cash, the Briggers and I go back about 1 times 10 to the trillionth exponent of astral eons or [agreed-upon-interactions]. Since the Briggers or the one third of the great mighty MILLIONTH COUNCIL R totally behind mankind’s entertainment world, yes, my past intertwines and twists around many and most of U. C how things make sense if U give my blogs a bit of time and U don’t quick draw and speed read through them with semi closed or totally closed minds 2 the reality that U know as U read them, and that is, whether inside your mind U agree or disagree or love, like, or despise my living guts, U know that I talk with the total authority of someone that just must know, or Y else would he so emphatically and continually insist in blogging his words of total truth out to the limits of what a limited person being intentionally kept down and oppressed and limited by the very Brigger-Cult 2 start with, is able 2 do, and admit that he is nothing and poor by the world’s mortal materialistic capitalistic standards, yet insists that he is right and all of U in disagreement R totally 100% wrong? Oh sure, the concept pops up, INSANITY, and UR not that far off. It is also a recognized secretly kept psychological truth that insanity, enlightenment, and geniusness, are the magical triangle of the human mind. U may consider this 2B TRIANGLE-2, and the Millionth Council sort of controls this the way that they totally control the magnetized area of the Bermuda Triangle. Yes this Motor Cycle, Martino Callio, Mary Carter, entertainment world’s Master of Ceremonies, Robert M-C Guire, Millionth Council, MiCkey Lifeguard @ Haddonwood, and I could go on, but I feel the extreme need to tell the evil empire that it was all worth it, U know, what these diseased slime buckets did 2 me. They gave me the “Revelation of June 9”. One dark and quiet night, he went to 1989, once there he thought he would cry, blab-blab-blab. Later lyrics on the original song copyrighted in 1980 or this year’s digital invert, of my song {Love Is For Carpenters}, or shortened by me in recent years of this century 2 Lois Foca, he drove 2 the seashore and decided 2 swim ‘cause it’s here people have a good time, but as he arrived at the edge of the sea, there wasn’t a soul, just a lot of debris. He hurried down the city streets still dazed by it all when along came the thrill of his life, she was a giant beauty with long bright brown hair who he dreamed of making his wife. He told her he loved her, needed and wanted her, and without her he surely would die, but she turned and told him you’re way out of style, U sure R an old fashioned guy. ‘Cause love is 4 carpenters, and on and on. Remember I went 2 bed around June 3 or 4 or 5 in 1980 and experienced by your way of perceiving, an extremely vivid dream of this girl singing this 2 me on the boardwalk near frailengers Salt Water Taffies Shop on Tennessee Avenue, where I last had seen Sarah and her friends in the summer of 1969, and then later a final time on the bus on July 12, 1970. The part of the song that did not get copyrighted in 1980 was the part I could not figure out and so just decided 2 leave it out of the song. It went, so when U get home and C me on TV, don’t pick up the phone and do not call me. When I tranced out at my work site one night between 1 and 2 years ago, I went back to the very same interaction, determined to remember the precise music and lyrics. Last October 31 back in oh-seven, I sent the correct version of the song word 4 word the exact way that my Scylla-Goddess SSJKK had sung it 2 me. Let me get back to the scam of digital TV. First, TV and video was an important part of my entire life, I invented the first VCR. I wrote a letter to the American Broadcasting Company in 1968 and gave them the idea. My letter went along these lines: Gentlemen, I enjoy viewing the TV show U air called Dark Shadows, but get a lot of detentions at school and miss episodes. Is there a way U could connect a kitchen timer device to some sort of a camera system such as my 16mm so that the system would turn on the TV set and the camera would take the picture of the 30 minute show. If U would build me a device like this, I will pay U4 it. Thank U. one or 2 years later, TV stations had this VCR type machine, and then within another 4-6 years, RCA made the first 1000 dollar large and very heavy top-loader VCR’s. I do not make stuff up, I tell it true, go ahead, put me in court, and I will swear to all of this and all my blogged words under full pain and penalty 4 perjury. Video was always a part of my magical life, as I began 2 learn that ELECTRONICS was indeed a secret world of its own. I learned that I could effect reality and cause things and events 2 occur beyond any possible chance 4 any coincidental factors, to people and things, and places. Reality is not a solid thing, it is waves and particles, ask any quantum physicist. If it was a large solid thing, then the Millionth Council/electronics would not work/operate/B real. Ask Donald Trump, the one dude who knows, but he will never admit it. He used me in the seventies 2 move onto the mortal world, not the body or the shell/man, the inner entity that no one even knew was out there until after Diana Arteemis made contact with me mortally through the Privecode machine and influencing its invention by the International Mobil Machines, and me 2C the ad in a mag @ a dentists office and buy the machine. Trump, the real entity would have come through as one of James Patterson’s ideas/fictional characters, or any one of dozens of other authors, but by using me 2 use the recording machines and literally invent this character, he got himself past Lawtronics itself, violating Lawtrons is not an easy feat 4 any entity 2 accomplish, U really do have 2 throw a ticker tape parade in Time Square 4 the dude. I have told the story in many prior blogging texts and yet many details to present minper R not told simply due 2 lack of time but I will get back to an elucidation on this topic, just not tonight. Trump and summer have been in a nasty collusion 4 a very long stretch astrally, in their truer identities, and not mistakenly I assure U. Use your mind lads and lassies, would a liar admit to things like not making it 2 a toilet, a grown man admitting 2 defecating all over the floor? If I am all bull and lies and delusions, I certainly have no pride or self esteem whatsoever. Back still 2 finish Archie’s pernt on this TV conversion next February. They have slowly been reducing the power and quality of analogue signals over the last number of years, sort of like the shows that portray the 19 fifties as though this world and circa was in black and white. Propaganda and illusions have been used by governing bodies both in religion and government 2 control its subjects/citizens/slaves/whatever ol’ pal Mr. Andrews, speaking of, and nothing is new presently in this great lovely 21st century. It all goes around and around, the wheel of karma, LAWTRONICS, a rose by any other name is still and will always B a Shakespearian rose bwaby-wuv. I hope that my teen queen is surface consciously aware enough 2 beware of the great DEETEE, not DEE-DEE. He is a powerful Lambrigger, a word meaning [of the Lamist-Brigger cult residing at the mighty Briggbase on the Astral Plane]. Does anyone remember the old after-school ABC special, again with ABC, with the magical television and the black nanny that the kids put her in and spun her around? Spiritual messages R un-miss-able 4 enlightened persons. First, how many 14 year old girls R physically strong enough 2 pick up and hold and carry an old style RCA console type television set? Secondly, the entire plot shouts of a scheme that very similarly resembles plans of the Briggbase to use their reality 2 invade human-ness and take us over, no one yet really knows how 2 read the holy words on a true level, no one. If I offend U great Sir Harold, well, on October 22 of eleven, look me up and tell me off. The war in heaven spoken of in the words of the great SSJKK is no more than the astral plane endless power struggle within the great council of men, [Millionth Council], and it never started nor will it stop, interactions astrally R not there in time, they R real and the time is built into them as needed, without any ’real’ connection between interactions or time. Trump knew he could never get here the way he wanted, so he hatched out a super plan involving his great friend Donna. Calling your big ugly black yacht back in ‘88 your ‘princess‘ gave U away paly-ol’ boy!!!!! The great Lordess or Sarah as English name translates perfectly into from ancient Aramaic, chooses what she wants 2 focus her attention on and what she chooses 2 forget, but this powerful scripture admits we R made in ’GODS’ image, do we all not do this? She herself, the ALL MIGHTY, does not listen when I remind her that she is really an upline girl named Sarah Krassle, asleep in her own dream, forever. Trying to make her astral parents C the truth also results in my banging my head on a brick wall. Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisoclevious Krassle and his lovely miserable wife Mariena-Carlittia Krassle, queen of red and white, like the United States Coast Guard, will not listen nor believe the real truth of endless looping infinities, or loops within chains within bigger loops within bigger chains and so on and so forth infinitely, and there is no reason nor rhyme 4 any of this, it simply is what it is, the ultimate adult playground rage if ever there was such a thing. Is there more to the rock and paper and scissors games expert thing? U better bet Ward Cleaver there is, mister Beaumont. The only item that was not there in the interaction back late last year was the television set in my bedroom, that was in the corner opposite the direction of the huge municipal pipe that lay underneath the apartment with the break in it from the nanobot invasion. This is because the television was where these fictional or dream characters came out of and where they returned back to, but remember there, fellow existorite, we sometimes when asleep in a dream feel as though we R watching and observing a movie, this is known by all psychiatrists. Right now while UR awake and going through your daily waking routine, countless quintillions times quintillions of other hyperspace U’s, R inside of your isness of being observing your existence while they lie sound asleep in a Trans-dimensional plane of your universe, in a reccesant part of your multi-personality speaking hyper-spatially. When U go off 2 sleep as an EXPLORATRON, it then becomes your turn to go to the cosmic movies so 2 speak and choose a show, usually it is another U, but then, when U do not feel as though UR observing a movie, UR more in your astral entity personality and not focusing nor remembering any part of the hyperspace. All this being said, please beware of this horrible Brigger Cult dude, I will not lose U twice, and if he ever tries anything I do not like, I will run the open reels in reverse and make a cassette copy and place it on top of a powerful degausser. Interesting how he enjoys firing everybody, and Mr. Macy fired the shrink that messed with poor Santa Claus. Miracles do happen, even on the ground, not just high up on 34th street, but I am so glad that U remembered. That is all I care about, and warning U what an evil entity is inside this monstrous man. All your rods will not help U pal if Diana wants U, she’ll get U. Count the rods on his buildings, they exceed all other places, he knows Diana looks after me.

Chem trails today despite the heat caused a night diarrhea attack, and they got a technical full evil empire as the Phillies were off tonight. Some MC riders, not that many, were out. Ann went up to Levy’s but not 2C him, nut 2C her daut-Dawn, the Queen-King. Diana, if it is possible, I know the great Sarah-Stacey will allow U2 come and visit me tomorrow night. I miss U bad my blond. Again, thank U, MO, for the perse, this time it did some good, and allowed me 2 once and 4 all conclude what ‘really’ happened that early morning at Robin Hill a quarter century ago, yesterday 2 me. It makes total sense. I hope my queen understands Y things happened as they did. This is YI took my airship to 34th Street that time, U remember and that is all that counts, just beware of that evil Brigger dude, please. IWALU-1989LIFC. Puzzles R so great when the last piece fits in so snug and perfectly.

Google Engine, Satellite World Interconnect System, World Laboratories, Void Infinity Itself, this is all Copyright Michael W. Mountainpen, pseudo Mark W. Mohr from Cranberryville-Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG. It is voluntarily sworn as a legal document 2B the truth and the entire truth, and also nothing but the truth so help me great SSJKK. Thank U again 4 helping me last night. IWALU.

No comments: