Saturday, June 7, 2008

centuries 20 and 21

“CENTURIES 20 AND 21”
BLOG/BOOK----TEOHIV/TIMCAM
DATFILE 060708.357.12
{the ascension} date, begin Tran:


One of life’s many mysteries is the little man that twists all the wires. Forget whether the refrigerator light is on when the door is shut, and one hand clapping sounds or trees falling in forests heard by no one and what sound they make, silliness, totally, but the little man that twists up everything, not so silly. Tell me that U never neatly put wiring behind some device or appliance, and it stays so nice and neat 4U, never twisting like those long 50-100 foot outdoor extension plugs 4 example. Yeah, life’s many weirdness’s, there goes Benny again inventing another word, oh can the poor net handle this? Spellchecker fixed the word so it is not another one 4 Poor-Me, R/R, not the 37th pres, please friends, this number has dogged me since my 37th birthday, that MICK_MO made a super unforgettable hell, after all I am still discussing it, right? Then my current zip code, and on and on. But back on pernt mister Archibald Bunker from Viqueens, we all know that stuff happens and it is not coming from a natural source. Man then just flips in the invented word of supernatural to thus categorize the stuff that just won’t fit all that neatly into the natural bag. Turn a loud fan on and sit near it until U hear ‘sounds’ even ‘voices’ and do not tell a licensed shrink or you’ll end up getting certified with enicks and itises.

Well some things R natural such as warm weather and late springtime and female flirtation. 2 me it is proof that men R not the animals. Men R game 4 it 365.2422 sick or well, most aniwho. In the animal kingdom, the female is only interested in the warm spring weather, so YR men the “animals”? Hay, I just call stuff as IC it, BRO. Let us now get into some meat and keep the mind off junk, I mean the serious part of this blogging text, as we have been warming up and just chewing on the fat so 2 speak. B4I start, I would have gone right 2 bed, but the prick shit sleazed and diseased MC-MO struck me with a subsonic anti stealth punch beam the moment I go home and legally parked my vehicle and started taking my personal paraphernalia into my residence from my car, BANG, like out of the blue from Diana, U have maybe a minute tops with the luck gods on your side of the fight, 2 reach a toilet and properly sit down all the way. On hundreds of occasions over the past 22 years of this death hell with the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, I could not hold up one more half second, and they have a way that makes U squirt the skunk juice off to the left side, and when UR all done your nasty business, it is only then that U realize that thanks to their filthy diseased minds and endless hellish games with me, that now I have a nasty clean up job ahead of me. They love 2 strike the minute U exit your vehicle with this weapon, whatever exactly it is. I can only tell U the agony of my hell being on MC-MO’s receiving end 4 22 solid years, an average sentence in time length 4 being found guilty of murder in the second degree in this country. I would much rather have had this happen 2 me than what I am fucking suffering through, any day, I swear this to all the gods And especially the great SSJKK. Morianity the concept began sort of in the middle of this hell-sentence, in the year 1995, and I was going 2 get into this but the hacking that night was beyond total hell squared in Cranberry Valley in the land of the great All Mighty PERMISSION BARRIER. If U want a serious mind blowing, request a copy of the book on tape from the United States Copyright Office examiner. I will not get a penny from it, they will charge U4 the copy. I am not living here in this human life 4 the money. I know a lot about money, and can tell a sea diver how 2 put his boat over many billions of dollars in ancient Spanish treasure sunk in 7 locations off of Florida many hundreds of years ago, but I do not give a shit about being rich, comfortable, compensated 4 rip offs, but not money 4 money’s sake. Desiring material things leads 2 the hopeless wheel of physicality continuation. Lawtronics has complex ways of causing spinning and moving objects to pull down from the surface towards the center exerting forces far beyond the surface as well. Mortal man’s love and desire 4 material will ground U endlessly in Lawtronic agreement. I disagree with Lawtronic materialism, and that is YI can float on my stomach and think forward, and away I go, right Joan from HW? How I had fun sharing a lap lane with her, only I was not doing anything, except disagreeing with Lawtronic materialism. Probably this is also YI can cause restaurant and diner rotisseries 2 reverse directional spin at will as well. U never will know how cool it is 2B able 2 do this. What is not cool is when I use my abilities 2 cause pain and damage and death. But war is war, and I am only so sorry that I have been placed in this war-game upon awakening on the morning of 15August in 1986. 5 things all occurred around 1995, writing and copyrighting my book, THE PERMISSION BARRIER, starting 2 remember Sarah more vividly as I did between ages 14 and 18 that led 2 my fantastic search 2 locate her, becoming a certified lunatic by the federal government and collecting social security disability benefits, swimming in the Haddonwood pool, and beginning the audio taped version of MORIANITY BIBLE, still ongoing as I pen this document 12 and a half years in the future.

My friend Dave Roth who was murdered by Jonathan Schau, both degreed Free-Masons, and y’all should know the entire story by now, just re-read my blogs, had a friend back in the 60’s named Will MacAfee, a systems analyst and a very strange dude, they and some other dudes had been friends since shortly after high school graduation. They all took a trip one late night in the late sixties, a group of guys in their late teens, Will was a bit older, and a computer genius. I never met this man, but have hundreds of hours maybe even thousands, of audio tape, of telephone conversations, of Dave on the telephone telling me things about this incredible man who today is instrumental in protecting out great internet and peecee’s from getting worms and viruses and hacks. Roseanne Cash made an inference that I know was meant 4 me Carly, vein as I may indeed appear, and yes, my past twist and intertwines with many many powerful and name recognized people, who at the time, were not so powerful and recognized. U can look at this in many ways, a bragging Blogger who’s probably a liar and a fantasizer, or someone who seems 2 coincidentally connect with people who become hot shots by mere happenstance, or the more enlightened explanation that a force indeed is beyond the Roseanne Cash Syndrome. Nothing is happening 2 any of U by pure happenstance, and U can bet Mickey Rooney’s bottom Twilight Zone horse cheating doping shrimpy dollar, that these things that have all happened 2 me, R totally part of some gargantuan scheme and plan that belongs 2 the GREAT AND ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE. But what is this 20th and 21st century point that needs B made on this particular blog? Well, did it start with my 4 demos? Is Bob running away from his record, but not the political one? Y did Donna and Sarah engineer my working at the RPL studio and connect me with her long brown hair-wig. What R these miserable people really up 2 and doing 2 me and Y4 crissake? Well, and “whatever“, as Andrews used 2 say all the time back when he was in Albert Pillage’s band in the early and mid 70’s, whether he stayed with Angel and remained on Oak street just down from his present office, I do not know nor care, nor do I care what DEAL the disco queen made with SSJKK, and on and on Roseanne, but here is my spin on some of this, as well as Y Dave is not alive, besides the simple mortal world explanation that he was slow-poisoned-murdered by Mr. Shit-Schau. Dave was all about the 60’s, talked about them constantly, I have ten thousand hours of recorded telephone conversations I am telling this story straight and narrow Mister EX-ATLANTIC CITY MAYOR LEVY. What R the odds that Dawn, Anne’s daughter is staying on the very same grounds with Bob Levy, as well as the founder of the Hansen House or one of them, was one of Sarah’s Quoddy-Mocker gang affiliates, the lovely queen Nina Soifer, of Atlantic County, NJUSAESMWG. The mayor grew up and attended the ACHS where the dirt bag principal kicked him out of school for dating a black girl. This was the racial world of these times. Most people today do not have a clue of the tense moments that this country endured. We were about 100 years out from the Civil War of the 16th President, my ol’ buddy mister Lincoln’s huge headache, make that a mega-migraine, aniwho, HM, and other friends of not BUSS, BIZZ [business] partner in Studio Park Records, Paul Evens Pedersen, aniwho again, we were very close 2 a second black and white disaster, and we also R again, unless time as I remember it is changed by OB not making HC his RM, as forces that want her will do what was done in the Martin and Bobby and Jack days, and then it’s Anita Van Buren time. Told U after Green went, well, no one listens, I will learn to shut the sugar juice up, that’s all. Dave harped forever on his century, as did my mom. Neither of them would ever touch a computer, I mean this literally, did not want 2 discuss the reality of the changing times. I know a historical fact BRO, and that is that when time changes around U and U do not change with it to a sufficient degree, the eventuality always results in time going on without U, leaving U behind 2 rot in the grave. They were convinced that they were actually going to change time back the way it was, hay the way we were is for Barbara Streisand, and it is a song, and that is where that stops. If U refuse 2 go with time, it will leave U behind and pass around U, in this mortal physical illusion. Some like my mom and Dave, just were not meant 4 the 21st century, and thus, they never lived in it. This son, is reality, like it, hate it, but that is that bwaby-wuv Elmer Fudd, along with all his damn silly wabbits.

Thank U4 all your help, I know U have returned 2 me, vanishing into the night in 1970, and now the dreams I had in 1996 make so much sense. U were a tiny little child and we were on a bus together, and U had been placed in my care. The bus pulled over at a rest stop and somehow U got away from me. I was frantic and out of my mind with fear and pain. Then out of nowhere, U came waddling over 2 me from just up the little road that U had wondered off down and away from me for a short time. But then U came back 2 me. I know UR here 2 stay. I just want U happy in whatever life that U choose 2 live, just B there, and happy. THAT-BOY as U have forever named me, will always B right here should U ever need anything.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL, this is copyrighted as Michael Mountainpen 2008. It is all truth, with no omissions and no deletions. I swear 2 this voluntarily under perjury charges.

END TRAN.

No comments: