Friday, June 13, 2008

in the sixth dimension with bill gates

IN THE SIXTH DIMENSSION WITH THE GATES OF HELL
BLOG-BOOK/TEOHIV/TIMCAM
061308.777.77----BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well, the air siege was awful all week long 4 me and starting back last weekend, never ending nasty damaging chem trails, go 2 the site www.chemtrailcentral.com and keep exploring what I discuss by other authors that R not certified lunatics. Planes R flying low and loud, the air siege is beyond horrific, and the ground siege is very extreme also, giant girls and Muzak attacks, even over the telephone.

I politely request the collective unconsciousness of humanity 2 always listen, which U cannot help doing, 2 all that I say on these blogs, and also 2 please now raise your surface waking world or conscious level mind up by 2 more degrees right now. Remember that U began at 0-conscious awareness as a collective of omniscient true humanity, all dreaming down here from your higher ASTRAL realities, and I created sort of a measuring scale from this zero, up to 1000, this 1000 being total full complete absolute awareness 2 your omniscient all knowing mind buried deep down at the bottom of the box.

Detective Jay Raymond Allens was procured by me about a month ago, and is a friend of a friend, and a favor was owed and a chip was thus cashed in. He was gonna B my Ron-Wirtz number 2. He claims that nothing unusual nor extremely spurious was ever observed by him while he proceeded 2 spy-around, so 2 speak, and hide and watch. But every time he was hiding and watching, powerful all knowing evil demonic MICKBICK knew he was there, and thus naturally backed off of me. This was precisely what happened each time Ron at the CC Prosecutors Office sent a man around. A child can C that no ordinary attempt to shadow and catch my “hell-producers“ can ever succeed. It simply will never B within normal ranges of feasibility. They R just 2 great and powerful, there R so many of them, and they have what is called {Allknower-technology}. An Allknower is a device made up of atoms that vibrato on a lighter and faster system than any atoms do on any part of the unlimitedly vast HS hyperspace. The man is the van of lime-green color that followed my mom and I around 4 milks and eventually 2 the Turnersville Pathmark Shopping Center, was protecting his ALLKNOWER with his very life, when he threatened to murder both my mom and me on august 2nd of 1996. My mom knew that this huge dangerous foreign man of Indian-descent was indeed following us 4 5-10 miles and we had just left an area practically around the corner from where I am residing currently here in Cranberrycareyville, NJUSAESMWG known locally as HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, We were driving around attempting 2 locate a sound recording studio 4 me 2 record the song that I had made up and written 10 weeks or so back on the early evening of the 12th of May, in 1996. 3 lovely Mexican/American young females would not get out of my way when I was attempting 2 put my car in reverse so I could exit out of where I had parked in down-town Hammonton, while checking out this studio. Every studio I went 2 was acting strange and abnormal me, all I wanted 2 do was a normal thing, record a song that I had just written recently. So we finally get out of there, these fashion model type girls were dancing all around my car as if they knew what I was trying to do and were all in on and part of the plot by the Lambrigg Cult, 2 stop me at all turns and at any cost, from ever getting the song SARAH recorded. Aniwho, this dude came out of nowhere as soon as the 3 young teens, say ages 17-19 tops, finally thank the Astral-gods, permitted my mom and me to leave where they had us boxed in, after several minutes of pulling a SARAH CALLIO on us, when she and her www.acmua.com water company people, trapped Billy Harner and me in my Plymouth Breeze automobile back in the year 2000, shutting a gate behind us when I was showing Billy the public building and its playground area where kids could pay on swings and things while parents paid or discussed their water bill issues, so this guy 4 whatever reason is following us all the way along 15 different roads and 25 or more turns, from Hammonton to Turnersville, Google up a New Jersey map, and tell me your idea of the odds that one car staring at point A would just follow a car to point B in these coordinates after U Google up the map, as just some happenstance coincidence, go ahead and really tell me how paranoid my mom and I were that day. So we shut the car off and decided to go shopping 4 a few items in the Pathmark, and he was still there in his van parked and staring at us. Mom was visibly upset by this, and knew things were not right. We bought a few items and came out shortly and tried to start the car. Now this was not the Breeze car that Billy and I were in while during the time that Studio Park Records was working on the Summer-Of-Love-Harner project, and recording the album project not now recognized and blotted out of mortal world existence, but back in 1996, I was driving in a SATURN automobile. I went 2 start it, the man still staring at us in a very evil manner. This car only had maybe 10=15 thousand miles on it, basically a new car. It wouldn’t start. Mom was scared. The guy was grinning now at us, and B4I could stop her she walked out of the front passengers side of the now-dead Saturn car, and was on her way to the man in the lime-green colored van. Does this sound like a blog or more like the next fucking James Patterson plot? She started 2 approach his vehicle from the rear where the ALLKNOWER is permanently hard wired into on these enemy BRIGGERS of the great MILLIONTH COUNCIL. The time I was stationed on a security post at a neighbor of home construction in 1989 early in the year, a place in Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG, called Reynard-Run, A guy and girl not even 20 yet pull in and stop near my parked car, and I saw a bright white strobe light with occasional intermitting deep blue and red and orangey colors, and it was aimed right at me and was flashing and scary as shit squared. They pulled away and their NJ license plate started with ENY, and I reported this to the police and was told that mo one fitting any young descriptions with plates beginning with these letters, were in the area. I knew I was being bull fucked with so I sent a song to the copyright office shortly thereafter and included this event in the lyrical content. This was because the car no sooner pulled away, when my heart began to flip flop and race, major arrhythmia and tachycardia was now almost killing me, and an hour or less later, I ran for the woods behind me like a sick dog, and shit out the most horrible smelly shit imaginable. It smelled nuclear, just like the way your shit will fucking smell after U take a nuclear pill given 2 a patient in a hospital if certain types of medical tests need 2B performed on a patient. I have had thousands of these episodes in my life and no one will believe me or help me, it is the cruelest hellish fucking nightmare that would B beyond humanly perceptible by any of six plus billion entities here on the MW, at least on their awake and conscious level.

NEVER ENDING FULL EVIL EMPIRE, FULL EVIL EMPIRE, JUST AS I CLAIMED AND PREDICTED, PHILLIES DID AND DID AND DID AND FUCKING DIE. THE FIXED CROOKED DOW JONES GOES UP DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY, JUST AS I FUCKING PREDICTED AND CLAIMED.

I want to quickly tell U all that I entered into the elevator room last night and Bill Gates was there. We were both young and it was 1970.I walked out the door 4 the last time at the Cornwall Avenue home of child molester or CM, Thomas J. Reale. If he is not on Jersey’s Meagan’s law, he sure has the power structures of the state in his wealthy pocket bwaby-wuv-Elmer!!!!!!! Aniwho, HAMO, LOIS, FOCA, and all others, including g Hammonton better known by my lovely wonderful queen as Cranberryville, here I am with my ALLKNOWER turned into a wallet, and it was affixed 2 the elevator’s control panel and instructed to fusemind as it is called but not here mister squiggle-red, and it would sort of scan the correct combinations of ups and downs and lefts and rights and forwards and backwards, that would take me, and by the way, I had Diana with me, 2 the precise time and place of my leaving the Molester of Children’s house on July 12th of 1970, at around 10 of the clock at night, the place that now is all part of the Ventnor Water Works System, and presently and 4 some time, is and has been a connected division of the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority, www.acmua.com. This is their website, and the great all mighty Sarah worked there until she began abusing drugs and alcohol, according to family member friends of my best friend in the world, ANN SILVA. Gates and I had a powerful rapper bwewieve mwe bwaby wuv mwister Elmwer Fwudd!!!! Now he knows the power of locked infinity and remembers how we talked together in the sixth dimension, and that he just remembered it all from the last looping time around. He asked how the first time happened and I told him that there never is a first or a last, the loop squeezes and joins together lawtronically, forcing existorite reality out of the inner locked infinity surface, much in the same way that water displacement operates, fill up a bathtub to near the top, and then climb in, and if UR in the mood 2 clean lots of water up spilled all over your floor now, then U get the point. This is all topic of and 4 future discussion, much more will B told. I went my way and he went his, out into the night and back into a new dream, and here he is, the great GATES of HELL that can’t prevail despite the mighty sound of the Brigger’s Donald and his last Trump, U all should know a whittle about your great holy [WHOLY] complete/total/absolute BIBLE. Remember that B4 THE LAST TRUMP, THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL, Gates. Trump, how really naïve is this ignorant race of so called NEW-AGER humans? These words R in here 4 reasons, just take a damn hard look at your world out there, and then empty out the pieces from your puzzle box, and put them neatly together and into each other, crissake, they fit perfectly and beautifully.

I went back 2 Staples Store 2-day, that was easy, and told them about some of my computer problems so that I can get service, and I also purchased a new ink cartridge for my printer, the ink is out. I showed a technician that happened 2 just B there by unusual chance, something that I had with me pertaining to some of my hacks, I simply wanted 2 have all things with me as I was unsure about a pop up window that keeps coming up when I boot up that I made a print-out of, along with a few other things I thought I just may need so as 2B sure I am getting the correct ink cartridge refill. Well get ready to fucking shit a brick Detective Allens and all of U doubters out there. A huge something that I am keeping under wraps for my own safety and well being and perhaps that of the entire Staples chain, as well as the technician. He told me that a worm he recognizes has entered my system and is coming over personally next week. He told me, that’s, HE TOLD ME, 2 contact a good attorney and even the ACLU. He said that UR, meaning ME, the victim of a highly covert top secret MILITARY [scramble-feed virus, invading the biosing of the system’s very electronic inner most working functions. Also, with a control and three commands on the keyboard, and one post up to my e-mail, and sending one short 48 character message to any other computer e-mail, the entire internet will B basically down 4 three weeks, collapsing the entire world economy. And I thought that I was fucking dangerous with a few nasty wind storms and ground shakes!!!!!

Great queen, U have my word that I will never do anything that U do not wish me to do. My burdens and my yoke is 2 heavy, but that is Y your name is so fitting now. U will carey me through this hell, I believe in U, and of course IWALU. BYE-BYE.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL, blab-blab-blab-blab-blab-------****BLAB-BLAB’

**********end-------transmission**********

No comments: