Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FILL IN MYSTERIES

“FILL-IN MISERIES”
BLOG/BOOK---TEOHIV/TIMCAM
060408.358.69, a mid-early Wednesday morn
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Here R some facts after I posted the bibles with contradictions blog upon returning home from a miserable 3 shifts at my job. First, the major interaction that ensued, I was outside a small mini-mall store, where CD-music was sold. The great queen was inside talking to the press about her newest CD, the Einstein equation, which has placed her back on the top of the music charts, where she belongs, if I may add, she is and always was and will B the greatest. I was outside in sort of an old fashioned western town of the 19th century style set up where a walk way was all along the stores made of wood, and a watering trough af some type was there as well. I was taking a huge heavy bucket containing 10 gallons or so of water, which in ‘real life, whatever that is’ I couldn’t even lift off the ground with my weak body, and lifting it over me and dunking myself over and over with the water. My queen, is this your cool way of admitting 2 me that UR indeed SSJKK come back 2 me, after all, anyone whoever went a day 2 Sunday School, would instantly realize the inference that one could easily draw from this? Then I awaken and go through, what 4 me could B considered somewhat of a lackluster type of a day, until around 9 or so in the middle evening of Monday. I was struck with a super time heavy bowel attack that was 1 of the worse that I have had in years, and had 2 live on the toilet 4 the rest of the night until I finally was able 2 go 2 bed around 3AM. Then 7 hours or so later I was rudely shaken-awakened by a nasty MC-MO Brigger-Cult chopper attack over my residence. After I went through my daily errands, I realized that some nasty chemical trails were back in the air again, the pigs. Motor bikers also were quite prevalent, but U could say that since it was a nice day weather wise, this was somewhat within normal parameters. Then I get home and talk a while 2 my lovely Goddess Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis pn my system connecting up electrostatic balls in line with a telephone. After a short nap that resulted from my falling asleep talking 2 her, I awoke around 10 at night, last night, and ran back the tape I set 2 record tonight’s 4 episodes of LAW AND ORDER, the television show. I know sooner sat back with my headphones 2 watch it, and boom, no right channel was there. I did all of the natural trouble shooting steps B4 panicking a bit, such as were my connections all in the right place and snugly fitting tight in all of the proper jacks, and finally I concluded that the master long cord connecting the television rear output jacks with the input jacks in the rear of the home theatre system seemed to have a short or B bad in some way, as one plug would work in both jacks and another would not work in either jacks, henceforth, the home theatre was not the problem, but the 16 foot extension RCA2RCA chord was defective 4 whatever reason. So I always keep spares as so mush kit happens 2 me all of the time, and I took out the bad connection-chord and replaced it with my spare. But when I did, the exact same difficulty persisted in the system, no right audio side was operating. Then I tried other parts of the amp, and it was shorted all over the place, nothing wanted to work at all. Finally I realized that it would not work on the “straight” function, but that a right stereo channel would pop up if I played the amp in one of the effect modes, or as I call them, distortion modes. It made no sence. No storms were a possible culprit nor any power lines were down causing possible spike damage, all though I have huge $50,000.00 warranty guaranteed damage spike protectors all hooked up to all my main systems that run the computer and home theatre and telephone devices, and television/computer monitor, also all in line with a battery back up pure DC power-pack. Aniwho HM and all others, I finally gave up making it work and was ready to take it apart and box it up and drive it over later today to the Berlin Repair Shop 4 the Radio Shop, in NJUSAESMWG, where I purchased this shelf model amp/home theatre system last autumn, along with a 3 year extended warranty. I posted 2 the Blogger site exactly what the MILLIONTH COUNCIL had just done 2 me, and then just 4 kicks decided to try turning it back on. What happened next is not new 2 my circle of wild and weird events. Like being in the City of Potterkovich on the Astral Plane, like total freaking glass magic, boom bing bang, it works normally, precisely the way that it always had and should B working. Someone knew I was dead serious about really making a stink in the morning, my rights will not continue 2B viciously violated like this while I sit idly by crying and doing nothing, not happnin’ BRO!!!! Just last night after I was hit with the super civil rights violating diarrhea attack, I was thinking that sooner or later, I will go 2 put on my headphones, and no right side will play, as this happened all the time when I used 2 buy Radio-Shack-headphones, and no longer do I. But the filthy MC read my mind and decided 2 truck with me. On the Haddonwood Swim and Health Club’s jogging trail, there was a place 2 go off of it that led down a hill to the edge of sa large pond that was surrounded by 4 roads in Deptford, NJUSAESMWG. I sat there one day on a soft area of thick clean grass, just collecting my thoughts, back in the middle autumn somewhere of 1995, and just thought for a lousy few seconds about how nasty the recent helicopter attacks have been 4 me, and within literally 20 seconds, a huge formation of military scum choppers, super loud and super low came right directly over my private little spot of peace, and upset me 4 the entire rest of that day. Who the truck did I ever tick off so much that this would all B forever and ever happening 2 me. There is no way out of this, unless U can and R willing 2 help me Mrs. Durham, UR literally my last hope and breath. Without this, I will just keep taking my life over and over and over until some colony scum in the 22-25 hundreds get sick and tired of the Mark-Mohr-Game, and quits retracing me. Retrace is much simpler than people think, Capital one, and others out there, everything that ever lives and dies is forever in a freeze channel that can B scanned and duplicated, but not how U may B thinking when I use the word duplicated. SSJKK will crack my bones 2 sawdust if I say 2 much, this is sealed up and hidden by her orders in the 21st caveman Geico century. The things that I have personally seen and witnessed prove that all things in this mortal world dream down off of the truer astral counterpart of our lives, indeed works/operates in precisely the terms and rules that Morianity insists is real and true, and adheres to in its basic foundation articles of faith, should I that is, ever make Morianity a reality on the Mortal World, a very bleak and doubtful prospect if it takes me 2 say so myself. U all C things as individual moving realities such as people in a city all walking to schools and offices or getting onto trains and busses, etcetera, and I talk about how it is all waves and particles, and because it is just this, a much larger whole is the reality of the equation. Take a video surveillance camera and record from a roof top 4 example an entire city block in any major city. Then C the entire total collected image of all the captured occurrences as a single digit such as our number {5} for sake of random pick. If I ask a third grade class as a school teacher, can anyone tell me in their head without working it out on paper, what 20 times 30 is, and some big 4 his age 68 inch 180 pound bully kid jumps up yelling. “it is 3 times 2 plus 2 zeros”. U would say correct and give him or her a gold star, but let me tell U a mind blowing thing that U may or may not like nor believe. A city block during a 4 hour period may indeed represent cosmically the number 20 while another city block during a 5 hour period, the number 30. These numbers of course only make sense in some totally higher and invisible mathematical system that our mortal and waking conscious minds cannot ever fathom. Still, to this higher system, it sees in this manner, and yes in these larger pictures, literally, and the different equations being worked out cause the macro interactions that occur so invisibly to us in our lower mortal realities and mindsets. All around me is a very huge equation. Something much higher than a bit of my grey matter has a hope in a hailstorm of ever grasping so much as fractionally, is what is going on. Lawtronics insists that this B reality 4 the simple truth that can never B escaped from now matter what athletic sprinter U may B. From any given point of anything, Lawtronics insists upon the fact that both ahead of the point in a larger manner as well as behind the point in a smaller manner is sort of cosmic equation being forever attempting 2 solve. The part 2 of this always 2-part law also insists that the smallest and largest will bend and loop around, and always precisely meet up together, fusing if U will, pushing out a new set of ‘EXISTORITE-REALITY’ which I was forced 2 capitalize as this time period refuses recognition of the word, and printed in smalls, insists by inter-programs inside my word-works program, on coming out something different than what I need 2 type in. The push-out effect ups the existing reality one more dimension and without getting seriously into the late 22nd century Lawtronics courses, we really cannot take this all that much further. So what is this new thing I tell tonight about capturing the reality of several hours of time in a certain area in a town or city, listing just one of unlimited examples? First of all, there is always more going on than just what U perceive in a grocery store or a mall. UR inside this closed piece of reality with no way of knowing that a tidal wave is just off shore 200 feet high heading for your mall just 15 miles inland. On top of that, in an individual store that perhaps U and your friend or your mom or your sister or whatever, choose 2 walk into, let us say this is not your lucky day and in walks 2 not so nice gentlemen with guns that plan to rob the store. They shut the door and roll the metal barrier across, closing it off from the rest of the mall, which happens to catch fire down by the escalator about 30 yards from the store that now U and yours R trapped in. So there U and mom and sis R at the hands oif a gunman scaring U into wetting your pants, not even aware that a raging fire is about to further endanger U, and should both of these impending dooms somehow by the gods graces B yet averted, the trusty old tidal wave is making its way still ever closer to your position at the mall. This example is all to basically just say that interactions R like computer programs on the internet and even many software programs built into windows and Microsoft disc operated or other advanced systems to come. None of us understand how both a bigger picture as well as a smaller picture, endlessly loop around us in 2 conflicting opposite directions that will meet up but never inside our reference frame of being on the inside of these event-loops of the Lawtrons.

Stacey has shown me that I am only roughly half way through a terrible sentence that she insists in calling a major world mission, starting in 1986 and ending in 2031. 23 years more of life that has been about the way it all ready has been 4 me over the past 23 years, is a hell that is totally inconceivable 2 me. She insists that a major plan is in the work that when it all unfolds and reveals itself 2 me, will make even enlightened-me sit back and take major notice, and who am I, 2 argue with the great All Mighty Sar/ah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle??????? “I just want 2 spend my time with U. Let me make sweet love 2U. C your Viqueens walking down the road, I’m so sad I can’t get in. Won’t lose U twice in one lifetime, That would B a cosmic crime, here’s your kite so big and bright and new, with its colors shinning white and blue. I feel the need 2 really say, you’ll remember me someday. No more skies of dismal grey, just endless love with U“. When U sang this 2 me after Mickey and Tony murdered me at Haddonwood of Deptford, I came back to this reality, retraced in a part of hyperspace where U never sang that lovely song, U sing it better than 100 caroling angels. Let me tell U all what I know the Council and my enemies, do not want posted, and then it will B sign out time, and 2 bed 4 poor tired pathetic old whittle Mountainpen. Michael Trollio who joined the Atlantic City Police and made a career out of it along with his long standing pal, Frank Callio, both police Sergeants, was once my friend, and we used to be in the 17th and Sampson Streets Baptist Church Summer Camp of Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG. We all would go up near where today the ball stadiums R where a huge way beyond Olympic public city outdoor pool was built. On the bus, Mike told me some strange things about the church organ as well as the magical piano in the basement that I played occasionally in 1963. The more U played it, the more it would make U remember things that all ready happened 2U he would tell me. He said that his friend from school was a Indian or in some tribe or cult and that they planted this piano in the church via making a donation, but that a very deep diabolical and sinister plot was behind their doing this. I later came 2 know that the Briggers, the powerful Shadow-Monsters that took Ricktown over on the ASTRAL PLANE, were inside and controlling the entire family of this school friend of Mike’s. Who else but MC or Callio/Martino, and Frank Callio, could have been part of this great super evil plot of my destruction, all of course being a part of the TAWT, or THAT ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY, that I had a serial 3 or 4 night dreaming with while staying at the child molester’s home on Cornwall Avenue for 2 weeks and 5 days until leaving there on the night of 12 July of 1970.

GOOGLE ENGINE, SWIS, WORLD LABS, ROMAN 6, this is all copyrighted MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN 2008, and is the truth, the entire truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me great SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, my endless teen queen. I will always love U, my SSJKK, signed, your THAT-BOY.

1 comment:

klslee said...

Whoa M, You kinda lost me with this. A bit too long to concentrate. However, I do hope you are feeling better after a terrible night in the loo.