Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fair isn't fair, thanks to MCBC

The Phillies will B totally wiped out, the markets will fly every day. I just took a super hack, and my entire document was destroyed. Maybe the Queen is right and I need 2 go 2 school, but I know that these things should not B happening. I hasd a major great story to tell all of U and they wiped it totally the fuck out. I was saying how my mom and I knew we were being listened 2 by the Feds at Robin hill back in 1982 and baited them in with the Jim Burr game, proving how easily their buttons can B pushed, and how if I had an army of peolple on my side of this fight, I could set them up and we could get our hands on a special device called an ALLKNOWER. They wrecked the entire fucking blog. EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, FIRES, STORMS, DEADLY KILLER TWISTERS, TIDAL WAVES, VOLCANOES, AND FOREIGN UNREST IS COMING BIG TIME, U will B very sorry 4 this fucking siege this week. What rthey did 2 me Sunday, gave this evil empire a week of nothing but FULL EVIL FULL EVIL FULL EVIL FULL EVIL. PHILLIES DIE AND DIE AND DIE AND DIE, MARKET UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, the empire to empire so far now is 5:1 with one more trading session and 2 more ball games 2 go B4 the weekend, and the markets will B up and the Phillies will lose, and I will B fucking dead meat.

No comments: