Tuesday, June 10, 2008

short blog #8

the Millionth Council struck a few minpers ago,{mortasl world-minutes], and when I attempted 2 activate my remote TV control, it was dead. The batteries all tested totally strong on the battery meter-tester. I put them in again and it still would not work, so I asked my queen 2 help me for a third time now, using no more than a casetter recorder that changes the human voice into a RF or radio frequency. She heard me and it was gone, the problem that is, not the TV. Thank U my Great Queem, IWALU.
Obviously the evil empire is scoring huge stock market gains, will find out when I view the local and world news reports. One more assault on my rights, and it is off the FBI office in Bellmawr, NJ when this heat wave breaks, with a bag of evidence that they cannot ignore, or at least U would not think that they could, I have learned that in ,y post-1986 hell, all things R indeed very possible.

No comments: