Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Violated Again

TEOHIV/TIMCAM/BLOG-BOOK---VIOLATED AGAIN


The stock market will FLY AND FLY AND FLY, as I DIE AND DIE AND DIE. Some rotten prick from the NSA/CIA/BLACK FILE SYSTEM/BRIGGERS? Under direct Manipulation and Control of the Millionth Council, BROKE INTO MY RESIDENCE, and somehow destroyed ANOTHER home theatre. I have all the receipts from last autumn when I bought the shelf model from good old Radio Shack. They can expect a visit from me later Wednesday afternoon, and they BETTER FUMUCKING repair it or I am going to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. I pay good money, and my stuff continues 2 get wrecked and destroyed.

First, I know the MC is doing this, it is beyond any doubt. Proving it of course is on the same level of proving my HURRICANES AND TWISTERS AND VOLCANOES AND EARTHQUAKES AND WILDFIRES AND FLOODS AND DROUGHTS AND STORMS AND UNREST IN FOREIGN INTEREST PORTS, which naturally after this attack, brace up knock luckers, here it freaking comes.

Just because my unconscious mind is getting a super kick out of this astrally, my human being-ness is one pissed off person who is going to go into Congressman LoBiondo also B4 the week is out. This trucking persecution stops or I am heading next week 2 the freaking World court/tribunal at THE HAGUE.

Now how did they break in here? First, U all watch TV and know that FISA can get a secret warrant from a secret court and get in here and do anything they want, this is there evil nation, not mine, not since long after my Franklin-ness. But did they enter here physically, no they did not. Like a dummy, I thought I could enjoy the home theatre and computer all wired up together, foolish and bad move, BRO-GREEN!!!!! A simple hack job through their fixed interslut-nut and kapow, my brand new amp is wiped out, but not as simply as U would think, just the parts of it that I use 4 important ANTI-MC-MO counter-attacking was effected and totally knocked out. The connection to the system I used 2 get the Phillies into a 5 game win streak and into first place, was hit. I have other systems, they have not knocked me out yet, but in case U’ll do not realize it, each end of my semi-annual birthdays of both JUNE 4th and DECEMBER 4th R major strikes against me by this diseased ands wicked evil empire. Where RU big M????????? Where is the Caring C of the subway system when your THAT BOY is in trouble????????

No comments: