Wednesday, June 4, 2008

CHANGING WEBSITES, Teohiv/Timcam

good mourning all of U. I have learned quite a few things. First, Eddie, Y do I pay money for the website if it is filled with so many ads, who is pocketing all the loot? Leave a note in my mailbox and explain it, at your option, sir. I will not repay nor continue ioerating the site known as www.morianity-foundation.com when the year runs out in several months unless a note is in the mail explaining this, plus I need an address to send the renewal, otherwise this site will B expired and terminated in the fall of oh eight.

I have also learned that people in the internet world R mostly playing a game, seeing the world as 2 worlds, the so-called real world and the cyber world. I was under the impression that this system of interconnected computer networking was the real world. I was wrong in my assumptions. SSJKK told me that if I go 2 school and learn the PC and internet in deatail, at this point I can fullfill and complete my mission. My responce my lovely great teen-queen, is that I choose not 2 do this. I am tired of suffering and there is nothing at all in it 4 me, no other mortal would do this job and become the biggest fool. I will always love U, but unless U show me YI should go 2 school and learn all this just so I can write a bunch of words 2 a bunch of mortals who couldn't care less about any of it, I am putting my foot down. If I end up in a whale's stomach, so Bit.

No comments: