Sunday, June 8, 2008

charlie trek asked U nice CHARLIE TREK ASKED U NICE!

CHARLIE TREK ASKED U NICE!
Datfile 060908.019
BLOG/BOOK-----TEOHIV/TIMCAM
B E G I N N I N G-----T R A N S M I S S I O N:

Well as the title so tells the tale lads and lassies, I really did politely request a back-off cease fire with the heat wave, and as always, hope that there is the tiniest bit of buried hidden humanity lying somewhere very deep below a surface of sxumbags that is not humanly measurable nor totally ever perceptible. But they responded with their famous heartless dirt ball, “EF-U”. Fine, all right, OK John King, OK, and all of that, like Charlie told Kirk and Spok, “you’ll B sorry U did that”, and they all ready R, from here 2 the freaking Mediterranean Sea. I asked these silo barnyard breaths 2 go easy on me just this one hot day, and they gave me some chem trailing and many Motor Cycles or MC always with the endless masteries of evil ceremonies from the heartless hearts of the great Brigger-Cultists of the Astral Plane. The magnetics of the attack while coupled with the intense heat caused a major fuck up to occur twice while on shift, and on top of that, the dirty diseased sleazebag driver that resembles a skeleton with shades, almost looking like Halloweentown’s taxi driver, the more famous of the total group that dreamed his way into phase 4 existence anyway through coward-Walter of the great War. I wish I had the connections of whoever did the Ratatouille thing, it is recognized on spell checkers, R there pirate, not me spell checker, but my typo, sahwee, aniwho Hannah and others, this never gets the rid squigglies but poor Marnie and her friends did. Shoot, even Marnie got squiggled, well don’t feel bad there beauty queen, it happens 2 me and I remember my existence consciously in 5 full dimensions, not that I am bragging, but hay there Kid Dy, “what can I say“????? I will say another thing that admitantly and screw U, this word fits my pernt and I am getting major fucking hacked here, capital lettering insisting on coming while trying to type in the name Archie, yeah my pernt Arch, from Philadelphia down to Mississippi bwaby-wuv Elmer!!!!!! Guess Walter is mad 4 my knowing the cock sucking cowardly thing he did during the war, but UR the bad guy, so quit your beyond the fucking grave crap, as mortals would think of some of these un-natural occurrences that I go infinitely through or so it seems infinite 2 me while suffering this endless hell day and night 365.2422, at 24/7.

UNCONSCIOUS MIND AND COLLECTIVE OF THE HEMAN RACE OF PLANET NAMED EARTH, I CFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGCDF, HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN WITH A STUCK SHOUTING CAPITALS VIOLATING MY CILVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS 2 FREE FUCKING SPEECH, LET ME BOOT OFF AND ON. BBBBBBFJFSJIGIOHFGHHSADNRIUAGUFUAHUF[IOH45T8954WH708HQF4, YOU WILL C EARTHQUAKES AND TORNADOES OUT YOUR FUCKING ASS MILLIONTH CUNT SUCKING COUNCIL.KKKKKKFOIRIOJIOMVMNIOIONMNIMO. I AM NOT SHOUTING, THIS IS BEING DONE 2 ME, THIS IS A FUCKING COMPUTER HACK JOB FROM MAJOR ASTRAL WHACK JOBS.FFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGG858HFR;GNPSGNPSBN;BSN;BNSBN;APAGENAVNAVENUAENAVNV. UNCONSCIOUS MIND OF EARTH, I COMMAND U2 RAISE YOUR AWAREMNESS BY 5 MORE DEGREES. ED IF THIS IS U, GET READY 2 GO TO FUCKING JAIL AS I WILL CALL YOUR PAROLE OFFICER TODAY AND YOU HAVE HAD IT MF. U HAVE HAD IT BRO. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, MY RIGHT UNDER YOUR LAWS R BEING VIOLATED VITRIOLICALLY. THIS WILL NOT STOP THE BLOG, BUT AGAIN, I AM NOT SHOUTING, I AM GETTING HACKED AND SOMEBODY WILL B DEAD IN THE MORNING, AND U CANNOT PROVE MY TECK IS FUCKING BEHIND IT.

LET ME FINISH TELLING U WHAT I STARTED WHEN I SAID I WOULD COOPERATE AND PLAY THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL’S GAME AND SUDDENLY AN ISLAND DOCTOR FROM THE PHILLIPINES PUT ME ON ATIVAN BELIEVING MY CONDITION 2B OF A PHYCIATRIC NATURE, AND IT SAVED MY LIFE 25 YEARS AGO BACK IN 1983. IT IS ALL ABOUT GAMES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ALL GAMES, AND Y, IT IS 2 KEEP THEIR SANITY AND AWARENESS OFF OF AND AWAY FROM THE HORRIFIC REALITY THAT ONCE U EXIST U ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL AS ALL TIME IS ONE TIME, AN INFINTE PRESENT OR BETTER SAID PERHAPS, A HUGE FUCKING ILLUSION. SO LET US KEEP RIGHT ON WITH FUCKING WHITTLE MOUINTAINPUKE, HA HA HA. WELL IN THE MORNING AND LATER, U WILL ALL B EXTREMELY FUCKING SORRY 4 THIS ATTACK. GTGGGDGHFJRDSTH, THE COMPUTER NARRATOR SAYS CAPS LOCK ON AND CAPS LOCK OFF WHEN I HIT THE CONTRO ON THE KEYBOARD, YET IT WILL NOT TERMINATE, IT PERSISTS. I WILL CALL THE TECHNITION LATER TODAY, THIS FUCKING COMPUTER IS WARRANTIED AND I HAVE ONLY HAD IT 5 FUCKING WEEKS OR LESS, SO IF THEY HAVE TO REPLACE IT THEN THEY WILL OR I WILL FUCKING CALL THE FUCKING FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. I HAVE MY FUCKING RIGHTS YOU FILTHY COCK SUCKING DIRT BAG SLEAZE.

U NEVER SLEEP OR SLUMBER, AND WHETHER UR PHYSICALLY AWAKE OR NOT IS MEANINGLESS, GREAT QUEEN. PLEASE HELP ME, THIS IS BEYOND HELL.

No comments: