Sunday, June 15, 2008

WHICH

WHICH NDE/OBE SHALL WE DISCUSS?
TEOHIV/TIMCAM, BLOG-BOOK
061506.372.55 on Sunday mourning
BEGINNING--TRANSMISSION:

Funny whittle word/works program, 1 for 2 times it lets me do the title on a doc that I want, today, I titled it {WHICH}, Y fight it when U don’t weallwy understand it Elmer? Aniwho, they made me crap my guts out in the woods last night at work, for the 4048th time or ‘whatever’ Congressman. Always will I wemember U Bob Fudd, when U were in Albert Pileggi’s band back in ‘75, great voice man, use it wisely today ol’ buddy!!!!!!

Told U giant-Gina, and the Phillies R doomed again today 4 a total and as predicted/pricted, FULL EVIL SPORTSPIRE, weekend and only one win in the gods only know how many games, and this fuducking losing streak is far from over, as is the huge giant bull run battle on Wall Scum-bag Street!!!!! I detest that city, the 2 cities I hate the most and my teen queen lives in both of them in the space time continuum, the gods what is wrong with this universe? Well, I am not in love with Hammonton either, and have my eyes on either Americana or Guatemala, my own reasons, and my own bizz, rabs and gents. After I had my WOMO, MC-PRICK-BC ATTACK last night at the work site, I lost awareness 2 this misery 4 a short 10 minutes or maybe a few more, in my vehicle, and suddenly I am in Mister Krassle’s penthouse type apartment up on top of the huge escalator of 1400 feet. My website tells of one particular interaction where after he and his wife made me go away when I was having such a great time on the beach with their lovely daughter, the great All-Mighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and later, I went to this place in Krassleville on the Astral Plane, not that anything there is really a time or a place, as time and place is built into interactions and not the other way around which separates the mortal world from the astral world in such a very strange way. In this [interaction], first I was on the beach and having a blast with my teen queen, and along came mom and dad and I was given a shove, and I remember dreaming it was early autumn in 1994, and U mortal worlders all have it backwards, and would tell me, no, it was 1994 and U were having a dream, but aniwho, achy-breaky and other Morians/Lessians, I walked off the beach away and to the right, it is as vivid up here in this part of the STC-2008-mid-June, as if it was in front of me on TV. No I won’t pick up the phone or call, don’t worry, Mr. K, but Y did he come 2 me last night, starting with me walking through the door just beyond the sky end of the giant escalator 2 approach his escloft as he terms it, as the GREAT LORD-MAYOR, of KRASSLEVILLE, or really, my conscious waking mind’s memory start it at there or here, or Congressman-whatever. Hay Clarence, U must B one happy dude wherever UR, sure hope the Anita Van Buren thing is not part of this hyperspace, but I still would not count it out, my old buddy!!!!! 4 those following only a bwog here and a bwog there mister Fudd, Mister Harris was Andrews’ assistant back in good old ‘97. Either way, I hate the living guts of these years, forward or inverted, crissake 4 sure, this whole thing trucking chews. So aniwho, I go into the dude’s escloft and at first I’m totally alone, however, he always has loud harmonica music blaring out on some sound system that is beyond Earthly, like Sarah’s brother from Pomona, NJUSAESMWG in 1976, again lots of this is told on the website and it most likely won’t B around 2 much longer, go 2 the address of www.morianity-foundation.com and click onto the section [KRASSLEVILLE]. I thought I was making a remake of the SMART-HOUSE movie, as I said “music off”, and off it instantly went, which was ‘music’ 2 my ears. Hay, I do not like music. Music is noise and it has been used against me for 53.55 years now and I have every right 2 say, I hate it, on this plane and ‘out there’ as whell. So mister Krassle suddenly shows up at the door to his place demanding in that overkill authoritarian voice of his, “what RU doin’ here U mortal? Instantly I knew that I was not having a regular less vivid dream, even 4 me!!!!! I responded that his harmonica playing, his music, and his attitude towards me can do something to his mother, I won’t even blog how vulgar my language was in my retort to his query. He pointed at me saying, ”mortal, my daughter is off limits, U got that”? I instantly told him he impresses me like a ton of pig dung and spit on his floor and walked towards the door that leads back out and down the 1400 long feet down to Krasslemayor Lane. Someday I will blog major stuff of how this road leads not only 2 other roads, but 4 the gods only know and understand, and I swear this 2 the gods, it also leads right directly into the Haddonwood Swim and Health Club of Deptford, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and I mean here on the mortal world of waking consciousness, go ahead, disbelieve me, someday I will have a super site a000 times better than my present Morianity pile of junk that pervo Eddie put up 4 a lousy 150 bucks which is all I was able 2 cough up, I am poor, not rich. Aniwho, more on the magical warp from Haddonwood 2 Krassle’s pad on the AP, at another more suitable time. I got just shy of the door 2 this huge front room with rooms on both sides as well as ahead of it that all lead to windows and one hall that each hallway then leads off into series of many halls and rooms bigger than pervo’s Neverland times 10, and not Eddie, west coast sicko, talk about buying an entire court off Mister Scott Ransom Buginthecar, from the summer of ‘88. So I get near the door, and right out of pink-house-Charmed-Warren-Grove-NJUSAESMWG, Mr. Rogers Fudge, this is a fine time now 4 me 2 tell U that a god freezing a mortal in his tracks in a TV show is one thing, but 2 fucking experience it bwaby-wuv, Jesus Christ All Mighty God have mercy. He waltzed over to my front side and spit right in my face and then smacked me back handedly in my face dripping from puke all over it, and beginning 2 mix with blood as the smacks totaled up. Then he said, “Stay away from my daughter”, and unfroze me, and in one shove I went hurling down the entire 1400 foot escalator. When I landed on the bottom I started 2 run and became airborne and flew down Krasslemayor Lane and all the way 2 Haddonwood, and it was 1995 again, when I began my project, MORIANITY. The dude from the pool that I liked so very much happened 2B outside the door 2 the joint, MC’s second cousin, and told me 2 call him Peettee Pote. And spelled it this way. I forgot what I called him in 1995, I won’t lie. We walked down the side of the building leading 2 the tennis courts and went on beyond it 2 the start of the half mile jogging path in the woods on the HW property, owned by Tony Zenin. He told me he knew about the ‘other side’ that leads to K-Lane. I asked him how he knew and he told me that all the information is known by the people that were directly responsible 4 wrecking my education and kicking me out of the Haddon Township High School in 1968. I asked him if butcher Marty Kravitz was in on it, as he started that filthy rumor about me shortly after I left his crumby meat market on Haddon Avenue in 1970 in the middle spring time. He said that he was. Finally he reminded me that the reason the Oaklyn Fleetway automobile dealership on where else but Route 30, the great White Horse Pike that I seem 2B magnetized 2 for half a freaking century, forced me literally when all I did was casually go in one day 2 look at an outside car, and was strong-arm super sales-pressured into exchanging my Saturn car that very day with the Plymouth Breeze, by the girl salesperson, Sheeylee Pote. He said that they R also cousins through an intermarriage. Exactly how Mrs. Matola is mixed up in all of this, I may never know, but she is. TM is a very powerful Lambrigger who tried to own and control more than lots of other Briggbase phase 4 stuff, he wanted 2 control God. It did not work, and I will say no more 4 now. What I will say is that as I was flying down Krasslemayor Lane, I heard Neptune-Jupiter JCK, his buddies call his Nemjack as a nickname, but U have 2B very close 2 the family 2 get away with it without being blown up in a ball of fire more powerful than our sun, but I could hear this rotten dude yelling Pote, Pote, over and over and laughing at me, and just B4 the end of this interaction when I was with Pote, he said that and I quote,” Nemjack has the newspaper, and you’ll never get it back because U will have just died 2 weeks ago”. I am still attempting 2 make some sense out of this experience, but it was no dream as Father Lucci said 2 Demi Moore on the 7th Sign movie, a great Briggers production if I say it myself. Hay Susan, U doll, from AMC, your name squiggles out 2, sahwee 2 tell U. Hay, U2 Demi!!!!!!! Nothing lasts 4-ever, huh DZA?

When I get the super site up from South America a year or two down the STC illusion, I will have my entire life on streaming A/V, and all my unbelievable stories will B verified and proven 2 the entire world. Quarries in Pennsylvania will no0t B deep enough 4 some of my Lambrigg enemies 2 hide in at that point, so go ahead Phillies, keep fuducking losing, go ahead Dow Inpusstrials, keep gainesing, my true story will hit the fan and the world’ll go nuts or else they’ll believe me. I told Jimmie Carter in 1986, in that inconceivable interaction that seemed 2 last roughly just days over 5 months long, occurring all in one single night, and I’ll never forget him staring at me with his bright eyes, while I said 2 him, “I’m dead mister President”, and he responded instantly with, “ I know”. But how many times have I died and what is really going on? Well this is another topic that is going 2 merge in with Morianity very soon, in bigger ways than I have yet done. When it happened the first few times, I did not know what 2 make of it, and told Pote-pool about how I know I died in Wawa when the store was robbed and the gunman and his girl accomplice shot me 2 death, and instantly, I was back alive, only things were major different, and all of this is on earlier prior blogging texts, we need not concern ourselves with this right now. When all my tapes R put through streaming websites and Morianity proves 2 the world that it is and I am 4 real, get ready for Harold Camping’s prediction, ‘cause sompen’s gonna fucking happen bro-0Green, and U can bet your bottom pennies and dollars Benny one that one, room in the sonner!!!!

Google and Swis and World Laboratories of the 23rd/24th disability century, this is truth, and I make nothing up, and voluntarily swear to the Gods and the great SSJKK. END TRANSMISSION AND COPYRIGHT MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN OF 2008.

No comments: