Friday, June 27, 2008

THE SEVENTIES

“THE SEVENTIES”
BLOG/BOOK--TEOHIV/TIMCAM
DATFILE 062708.880.55
Continuing with 1995 Morianity/audio
Beginning Transmission:


First, this blog needs 2 thank the great lovely Diana Arteemis 4 coming around me this afternoon with her scrumptious and beautiful lightning, I love U so much Diana.

Secondly, I have received some powerful marching orders from a source that not B argued with, the All Mighty SSJKK rules, and she knows that. She wants me not 2 focus now on who she is in the here and now, and move onto what she wanted blogged and talked about back early in the year, the nineteen-seventies. Starting us off, there were numerous events all more than blog-worthy, and 2 start, I will name just the topics that later on will B harped on with detailed alacrity. I have been told by a friend of Ann Silva‘s and an admirer of the GREAT-SECRET, of which I gave Y all my spin of, simply that I wholeheartedly was in agreement with the lady that wrote the rebuttal on this, in the New Jersey Holistic Magazine, a “scatter-brain”. If indeed she was right and us non-agree-ers were so wrong, then where is your great success, big T, and Y would Y have treated me so nasty when I never gave Y any cause 4 doing so? My life and the topics of it need 2B all placed together as the numerous subjects of it run all throughout the parameters of esoteric things, the Ufology subject, dreams and supernatural occurrences, government conspiracies, as well as the persecution and harassment that they have inflicted illegally and covertly upon me 4 well more than 2-3 decades, in countless ways. I know that trying to put down my story literarily neatly into separate file boxes, would B stupid, and definitely would serve no other purpose other than 2 increase the overall confusion of a complex and lengthy story, and overall would simply do me a disservice of causing more harm than good. Scatter-brain-me or not, BIT-T, I will do what I know best is the correct way 2 do this, U did not do a thing 2 help me, U treated me quite rudely and even Ann said this 2 me after U left her place that night, and now we R gonna B another of so many ships that just pass in the night. The 1970’s came in right after my chain went missing as well as the Russ Thaxton visit, and the huge ASTERISK-JET-TRAIL formed the following morning in the skies covering Camden County’s majority areas. In the middle of March we had a major solar eclipse in the Philadelphia area, and a friend went blind from it, thinking he was smarter than the experts, and insisted on staring at it unprotected. Also towards the end of March, the Leviathan plot was winding down on the famous TV hit-cereal-show, Dark Shadows, ands also, my designing of a large boat, really by definition, a ship, was completed by me at near to the month’s end, called the Speed-ship Sunram. Still later, in April, I placed an ad in the Atlantic City press to C if I could B hired as a handyman or assistant 4 the summer so that I could live down at the shore in the summer time, and the child molester Tom answered it and came over in mid April 2 meet with myself and my mom, and as wild as it sounds, my mom went along with it, I was 2 become a plumbers assistant, only it turned out that he was not looking 4 that type of a helper, and that the only plumbing he was interested in was mine. This was the time where there was no more Sarah, after knowing of her and being captivated, mesmerized, and totally enthralled by this wild exquisite tall luscious teenager, since first seeing her and getting smiled at by her in June of 1965 while exiting the street-door of the Trinidad-NN97 Motel, now the Super-8, on Tennessee Avenue near the boardwalk, in goodol’ Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, so that I could walk 2 my left up to the boardwalk’s onramp where bicycles were rented. How I loved my teen-queen, and still do and always will, ALWAYS and ALL-WAYS. The 70’s were filled with fascinations and frightening events, but I have felt intentionally spiritually moved 2 save this part of everything 4 the last, perhaps it is saving the best 4 last as the saying goes. A year later in 1971, 3 major things occurred, being sent 2 private school, my mothers feeble attempt to break the curse of my life and the Brigger Cultist’s hold on her son, me, which is YI was taking some extra credit courses in math out at my Aunt Jerry’s area of Narberth. PAUSAESMWG while attending summer-school at the very famous, 2 the local Philadlephian suburbs area, Lower Merion High School. I even was in the great Philadelphia Inquirer Newspaper, not by name, just a blurb about how this great school has summer classes with some students from quite “far off distances away, one in fact all the way from Oaklyn, NJ“, ME. I still have the old clipping, falling apart and yellow with age and time. This was the year that July was spent in Pennsylvania, and when August came around, I had other things on my mind and never went 2 the shore, and was driving the Atlantic Ocean literally out of her mind with wonder and worry, as told on PBT, her waves were 10-20 feet almost daily off of ACNJUSAESMWG, and this documented surfer report was on the still famous AM-KYW radio every afternoon on my Aunt Gerry’s radio when she picked me up from school at noon 2 take me back 2 the home she lived at with my uncle Stuart Huntington Mason, on Greentree Lane, they really were the true highlanders. The view was incredible and we were not far off from all of the areas transmission towers, that they call Studio Park, after David Roth and myself made up this name 4 the record company that we were hoping and planning 2 someday eventually start, after we met in November of ‘85. This event of summer school was all part of the Church Farm School in Exton, PAUSAESMWG, that my mom was bound and determined 2 get me in and out of the special-ed-school in Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG. The huge third thing was the termination of my favorite television soap show, DARK SHADOWS, in the first week early in the month of April, in ‘71. Now at the start of the year, an even larger blow was dealt 2 me, as 4 no reason at all, my eyesight which had always been totally picture-perfect, within a couple of short months, went 2 my having trouble reading the large E on the I chart. Even my optomotrist thought is was a bit unusual, and later on I learned that he had discussed with my mom that he had concerns 4 my losing my sight all together and wanted 2 run tests. My mom did not want 2 up set me and just told me that the tests were routine and never told me more until I was fully grown, and all right, just blind as piss without a pair of thick glasses. We have not even started, the 70’s, Bobby at Newton Creek, my being molested by a dangerous gang of girls there, my revenge on the family of one of them, if Abbey Carmichael and Jack McCoy had had me today, I would most likely have done 25 years, but times were a bit different, plus I kept my mouth shut and only admitted on this blog what I did some time back in PBT and go ahead, try and mess with me. I have terminated the existences of millions of people throughout my lengthy sets of dreams as Gangues Kahn, Adolf Hitler, Alexander-not Phyllis, and Mark Mohr’s Magnesonic. I am not proud of what I’ve had 2 do, but the world has always forced me 2 react, they literally have forced my hand, Flint said it all back in original Star Trek, TEST OF POWER, none of U had a chance, as if I ever go all the way, this galaxy is ulmafied, a word meaning that velocitrons R created and let loose in a plexitronic quanta-fluid that causes literally a bi product of zero point energy top literally erase this existence like a teacher erases a blackboard lesson with a few strokes of a hand held board-cloth.

I must go now, a lovely job awaits, but I will tell U a lot about the 8th and 9th dimensions very soon, in fact the ninth dimension was the medical room with the 6-9 rooms, and it is very complicated. I no longer can get on certain topics until I go much deeper into the great seventies, when my queen left me and came back to me, guess it was a December/January deal.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: