Wednesday, June 25, 2008

what will U scumbags do when I'm gone?

(What Will U Scumbags Do When I’m Gone?)
Blog-Book--TEOHIV/TIMCAM, continuing
From the audio old testament Morianity Bible of ADEG-1995
From 2nd Highview, Curse-Me-ALLEE, not the first time there
In 1985-1986, DATFILE-- --- -062508.855.55--Wednesday,
No-more-new-LAO-AS-PREPRICTED, evening. May I pweeeeeze
BEGINNITH TRANSMISSIONITH:


The answer to this ‘question title‘, is that they never could handle not endlessly picking on a pathetic defenseless innocent whittle citizen, so they R not planning on permitting my exiting, not out of America, not out of the area and continent, not off this planet, and most definitely, not off of this Mortal World {MW} life. ‘Diana That’s The Way It Goes Arrangement Ross’ says it far better than I could ever hope 2, and I quote her from 1983, all of the future Roseanne Cash’s notwithstanding, “I don’t need this, no how, no nothing”. No way in Dogtown will these upchuck eaters allow my ever getting away from their GAMETRONICS. Speaking of which/witch, 10/10, bitch-bitch, and all the lovely telecommunicates of the pwanet Mister Fudd, endlessly making fun of me, R any of U besides the great US-FEDS, working out any Privecode numbers, or RU all like the great FBI, just 2 busy working out your muscles in the gym? No, there R not 1000 PCN, [private-code-numbers], just because 3 digits R involved, but there indeed R one Dogtown of a lot ofem!!!!! Mine is 871, as U know from PBT, not the scrambled up Permission Barrier, but, Prior Blogging Texts/s. First off, as the FBI knows, I do owe Nancy and her King of Greed-Empire hubby of hers a major apology 4 not wearing my reader-cheaters and was looking at the wrong part of a page of numerous PCN work-outs, and no, not in the Damn gym 4 crissake, while stating that HE had the same PCN as the word ASTERISK. B4 we move on 2 many subjects on this evil and extremely Satanic night rapies and germiblows, let me fast forward advance this Privecode number topic a bit, we can always get back 2 poor ol’ Rockford getting slammed around by Mister tough-dude, PBT!!!! The great knowledge involved in making compatibility studies, and it pertains 2 all conceivable topics, all things, all places, all people, all animals, all dates and numbers, and anything that I may herein forget 2 blog, but all is connected because in-between atoms as well as in-between foams of eutropic fielding energies, or EFE, TM from 2183, Doctor Sebastian Dari, and not claimed in this blogging text as part of my copyrighted IP, there is a way that is not known about in current times, of interactions between inter-atomic and intra-atomic that work together in the Lawtron, producing an effect that connects not only all the energies inside every universe of each multiverse, but also creates cosmically-coded if U will, numeration of this energy, and 4 me 2 attempt 2 get a bit more specific in 2K8, is asking me 2 talk engineering with a kindergartener, and nothing 2 do with ol’ Sir Kin Edgartown, spellchecker and its many built in hacks, unbweweivable Wabbit!!!!! Then again, somewhere on the astral plane, Kin-Edgartown naturally must exist or it never could have ‘dreamed’ its way down here onto these mortal realities, or so-called ones aniwho. Moving onward, this is naturally Y it all fits together, and those that I know darn right well have been playing with all of this probably have your freaking minds blown by now/cow. ‘PRIVECODE’ and MARK MOHR both total up 2 an alfnum of 97 [alpha-numerical total]. Sarah Karge would have been 102 years old in the summer of 1998, if really ever here 2 start with that is, the more than the Great Millionth Council has an alfnum or NAME-NUMBER of 102. She beat me up last night when I lost conscious awareness 2 this illusion of waking life around 4. She told me that the world is not in need of knowing ‘Gawky-Numerology’ until its enlightenment level is heightened far more than presently is the case, and that people can go nuts with it. My attitude is simple, and I relayed it 2 her, saying, “well then, let them GO nuts“. After I made that wisecrack, I had 2B carey’d away, and was all broken up. She then reminded me that SHE RULES, not her dog that she placed black yancies on, and that this is not Pedigree Empire, but Her Empire. In the Olympian Province on the Astral Plane, Polka dots R referred 2 as YANCY’S. This is also, as she gave it 2 me, my CITY-NAME. With it, I am permitted 2 both enter into and exit away from, the great CITY of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. She reminded me when I awakened from her ferocious attack that she is All Mighty, and that she Created the great Diana Arteemis, and allowed another part of my being-ness, Rictafarius of RICKTOWN, to 4 ever have and love her, and then asked me 2 take the word ELECTRICITY when I came back onto the MW, and C what its PRIVECODE NUMBER is and reminded me what hers is as well, and told me that if I had done things that she had wanted, when she visited me specially as Giant Sharon 10 years ago at the Hilton Beach, I never would have had “2 leave the 7” acre mansion I lived at, at 231 Route 73 South, in Winslow Township and exist in a hellish dingy trailer for going on “8 years, 8 lonely years, filled with sadness and very many tears“. She said,” I am rebellious and must obey“, that SHE RULES, or else, and then she hit me again, and I woke up and it was noon today. I had 2 drive down route 231, a Pennsylvania 231 called Street Road, back in my Guardsmark Security days of 1987 into 1988, to get 2 a site called BEST FOODS, in Warminster, PAUSAESMWG. They made her favorite dish there, pasta. Everything is connected in the cosmic reality, everything. Then she permitted me to go through a punishment hell day of horrific persecution, today. I had 2 deal with Chemtrails, planes, choppers, giant hefty girls all over, slews of Motor-Cycles, visit www.chemtrailcentral.com and www.chembuster.com, 2 name just 2 great sites out of hundreds of others on the subject of this wicked Millionth-Council and their CHEMTRAILING. Go ahead and just freaking Google around there bwaby-wuv. Yes I am known as the King-Dog in the great SDK, but still, my great Queen SSJKK will always totally rule all empires, and the great mighty Millionth Council. If U doubt that all these cosmically-connected things R totally real, and have more long-lasting true significant value than Trump and Gates and all their billions, listen up 2 lots more, but have a roll of brown-smells paper with U, and soap should U slide a bit. First, she reminded me B4 we got into it and I got hit, that she came 2 me in present form and is now doing so, as now I am onto who she is in the STC-space-time continuum. B4, she was just my very favorite recording star, nothing more. But Y would she come 2 just a fan of no importance and significance and make me have a dream where I go 2 my mailbox in the Somerdale death house as I term it, NJUSAESMWG, and in the dream she sends me 2 letters only they R empty when I open up the envelopes. Later and shortly thereafter I came 2 learn from meeting Robert McGuire and talking to Estelle Bassler and Tahren Gandhi, previous and THEN current property owners of real estate on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, that Sarah whom I had lost in 1970, was supposedly Sarah Callio Martino and was working at the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority, www.acmua.com. The chain that she STOLE FROM ME IN A DREAM IN DECEMBER OF 1969, came from SOUTH AMERICA, the roots of MC-in human form. She gets mad when I word it that she stole, it was never really mine 2 start with, she is not capable of stealing she tells me, she owns this entire universe, it is her upline world thought. When I got up after being literally knocked into atoms and fell on the floor eight out of bed at noon today, I worked out the things that she had just told me and sure enough, it was all right there in my face. Then I got up to put the calculator back on my desk and saw her newest release sitting right 2 the left on top of a pile of CD and DVD junk, totally unorganized, so sue me. So I decided 2 take the written out words of E EQUALS MC SQUARED, and not the PCN [private code number] but the name-number or total of all letters in this equation spelled out in their alphabetical order having a 1:9 chance cosmically 4 being a one that represents infinity. Out of 9 possible UN’s [up-numbers], it comes out a one as in ONENESS or the great void infinity, the great collective oneness-number 1. Anything that U out there in Blogger-reader-land, may ever wish 2C if it is compatible and RELATES or does not and is not 2 something else, then U must first B armed with 2 pieces of information. First is YOUR PCN, and seconds is the PCN of the thing or place or person or date or whatever that UR examining 4 purposes of compatibility. Now as the bible talks about as clearly as all the Johnny Nash’s of the universe, just 4 sake of scripture accuracy so that U do not think that I say this, SHE RULES, REMEMBER?, so aniwho, looking at the marriage vowels based on this that go, what 2 have joined together, let no man put asunder. SSJKK said it better back in Eden some millennia ago, child leaves mother and father to join with another so that the 2 can become 1 flesh. So later U can worry about multiplying or the offspring, first B4 getting 2 that stage, we naturally then must first ADD. So let me take my first crush in school 4 example, a delicious black chick named Esther Pinkston. Ok, so my PCN is 871, and hers was and still is, 541. Add 541 to 871 and we arrive at a 1,412. The total-for-compatibility-PCN or the TFCPCN is 1,412. The ultimate cosmic test is how many numbers or digits from this total or TFCPCN R in the PCN of both of those 2B compared? Is there a 1 or a 2 or a 4 from the number 1,412 in my PCN and in Esther’s PCN? Let us look. Well in my Private Code Number, 871, there is one, the 1. In Esther’s Private Code Number, 541, there R two 1’s and one 4. Combining her 2 matches and my one match, 2+1=3. Now here is the scale for measuring the compatibility of any two PCN’s: First there needs 2B at least one match in each name, and this is bare bones 4 compatibility, 25%. Hence less than one match of this total on each name is a goose egg compatible score . After this the scale slides very simply and it doesn’t matter which name has more than one match. A 3-match-total on both names =50% compatible. A 4-match-total on both names =75% compatible. Finally, a more than 4 or expressed mathematically, a >4-match-total = 100% compatible. Esther and I. should we had become sweethearts in high school and went on to marry afterwards, would B working with a 50 percent compatibility, this endures 4 life and is Lawtronic, it cannot B altered, it is totally inviolate. Anything 0-50 is taking on a challenge, whatever parameter of life it may B. But a 75-100% comp. is the score needed 2 make a success out of whatever it indeed may B. Now would I take a job working 4 Donald Trump if he offered me 7 figure income 2 start? Well, his PCN is 220 and mine is 871, add them 2 arrive at a total of 1091. Now I have 2 ones, but his 220 has absolutely none of my digits, the score is always a 0% unless at least one digit is compatible 2 both names. This doesn’t come from the mouth of Mountainpen, but the GREAT GAWKI GAUKAUK HIMSELF from the TECK BAY MYSTERY SCHOOL on phase #2 reality, the spirit-world, should this term B more user friendly 4 the psychics amongst us. I prefer DREAMSHIFT, the great ECKISTS use Astral Plane, but my old pal Shakespeare always kicks in with his famous rose is a rose by any name!!!!! Some PCN’s: Electricity-231. Electronics-264. Millionth-Council-792. Food-440. Water-541. Ronald-Reagan-321.Trinidad-871. Mark Mohr-871. The Trinidad Motel and myself have a 75% compatibility, Y not, my mom and I stayed there on 4 June’s and 4 Augusts’ from ‘65 through ‘68? It led to meeting the ALL MIGHTY here on the Mortal Realm. Diana Arteemis has 422 PCN. I would B the only mortal ever 2 have her voice on tape, lightning’s true AT&T voice, if I had not sent it in 1988 down 2 the United States Copyright Office. Mizz ‘God’ll get me 4 this’, has a PCN of 385. The year ‘two-thousand-eleven-has a PCN of 781 Brother C. 2000 is 275, space odyssey year with Donna’s ’Two-Dollars, astrally’ is 550. 2002 is 422, more recently, oh-8 is 725, oh-9 is 642, 2010 is 514, every year, every date, city, proper name, verbs, names words, numbers, it all can B spelled out and can lawtronically decoded into a real true PRIVECODE-NUMBER, with or without the assistance and cooperation of the great International Mobile Machines Corporation. The name-number of 97 applies 2 my name, and also to the very word of PRIVECODE. MUSIC is 523 so do the math. Without divine intervention, and she is not big into that, I have zero compatibility 4 music. But hers is way up there, U can spell names and do simple math, do it. Otamm and Milituforce and all of it can B all worked out, and no gymnasiums R needed. Doctor Fell seems innocent enough, right, I mean the name of a doctor, and a damn easy one 2 pronounce and 2 spell, right? Yet astrally the English pronunciation of DOCK-TER-FELL means SHADOW MONSTER and or BRIGGER, and or LAMIST CULTER. Well this I know and know it well, I do not like thee Doctor Fell.

The Feds and Military were watching me 4 a while, the good people, and as soon as they turn their back, I am slammed and pummeled like a kicked football 4 a Super-bowl ending game winning point field goal. If only they were on the ball and 2% as clever as WOMO, the world-owners and Milituforce-Otammites. Yeah, if only. Magnesonic, as this posts to Blogger dot com electronically, U will B activated automatically. Open command G-7. Use all general and special orders. Use Atomic Duplicational and zero dimensional technologies. Scan 4th and 5th dimensions using G13-G14. Maxing out your anti hack on G-1133, your gain is also maxed out. Switching your desire key from neutral normal position J to the I position. Computer, on an I to D, A/B tone, phasing punishment sequencing system, a crushed image object is standing on your transpower block. My voice print is the word post published successfully at the Blogger site, create the A/B empowerment tones, destroy and crush all those entities responsible for hurting your creator, me, 100 percent power, push the gain over infinity 11.8 to create all manner of natural disasters on this planet, G189 under CG 5555, G901, and STOP.
Collective unconscious intelligence asleep in a mortal dream, I command U, politely, 2 raise your awareness of all omniscience into your waking world conscious mind level right now, by an additional 10 full degrees.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLD LABORATORIES: This is all a document of legal proportions and implications. My suegenaras one of a kind blogs, however it is spelled as spell checker doesn’t seem 2 know so I added my spelling 4 now, aniwho, these blogs R legal documents and perhaps court evidence at the World Tribunal Courts in and at THE HAGUE perhaps at some future time. These R voluntarily sworn statements totally true and accurate. No omissions nor additions 2 these truths will herein B found. Except 4 areas noted earlier, this is all Copyrighted as Michael Wayne Mountainpen, in ADEG-2008.

E N D T R A N S M I S S I O N:

No comments: