Tuesday, June 10, 2008

evil empire 2, rightous empire zero

EVIL EMPIRE 2, RIGHTOUS EMPIRE ZERO
Blog/book----TEOHIV/TIMCAM
Date and time file [DATFILE] U don’t wanna know
If it was November the eleventh, I could write the word
Eleven 4 times, thank the gods it is freaking June 10th.
Beginning Transmission on a SUPER BOTBAR.


Yes, this is super botbar, and technical or not, the EVIL EMPIRE has scored successfully against me for two straight days now, and got me 2C the rotten clock on this stinking rotten compuker. I was not gonna move on quite so quickly with the ARMY discussion from the prior blog, now I will, after saying just this little ditty first, as it is appropriate and totally honest. If they can get FLYER WINS, PHILLY LOSSES, AND MARKET GAIN’E’S legitimately without persecuting me and violating my CIVIL, HUMAN, AND C O N S T I T U T I O N A L rights, WORLD COURT AT THE HAGUE, FINE. But 2 covertly endlessly pick on and violate and persecute and viciously harass a legitimate honest law abiding United States citizen for more than 22 blinkadeedado years, and get scott-free away with it, that is beyond the pale, beyond unfair, beyond inhuman, beyond uncontainable, and beyond cosmic-criminality. Some bunch of total dirt holes out here knows this is real and by no means the insane ranting of a lunatic, and that if I ever could GET THIS STUFDF PROVEN AND STOPPED, I WOULD HAVE A MINIMUM JURY-AWARD COMPENSATION IN BILL GATES BALLPARK AMOUNTS. I do not mind losing in a fair fight. These diseased sleaze kick where the legs come together, and brother AND sister, U’all know what that feels like, and I must endure it hundreds, thousands of times over, and it just is not fair or right or just, not one bit! Thanks 4 nothing Diana, when U will not bring your lightning around me, it gives this evil MICKBICK a license and total free reign to wreck freaking endless horror on me, as they assume U do not give a rats glass mole about me and so what do they have 2 fear?

Phillies will go on now LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE, and the DOW JONE ICPE-FIXED MARKETS WILL CLIMB UP AND UP ASND UP, EVERY FREAKING DAY. Mark my words as they leave their mark of truth that PARALLEL EVENT IS REAL AND USED ON ME INTENTIONALLY AND CONSISTANTLY BY EVIL DISEASED MICKBICK, OR MC=BC, [Millionth Council-Brigger Cultists]. Now back to ARMY. I told y’all about the summer day of hell and terror that was wreaked upon me and my poor elderly and defenseless mother, back on August 2nd in 1996. B4 moving on, a prior PBHE or hack, on last blog, it was obviously not 1985-1969, but 1965-1969 that I referred to my interacting with SSJKK in her incarnated form that she was in on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG!!!!!!! Now, back once more 2 ARMY. Again, this word may appear 2 imply a forceful revolt or illegal action, and this is definitely NOT MY INTENT. When I talk about getting an army on my side of this fight, it only means a group of people on my side willing 2 help me 2 somehow get 2 the bottom of this nightmare hell that I have suffered through since coming out of the interaction in my rented Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG home, owned by dirt bag Richard Carpf and dad and crooked lawyer brother Jack, and since this time on the 15th of August in 1986, I literally went 2 bed on Earth and woke up in FREAKING HELL!!!!!!! The huge bully dude in the lime-green colored van at the Turnersville Pathmark parking lot, was protecting a device that is hard wired into the vehicle, known on the ASTRAL PLANE as an ALLKNOWER. It is capable of doing every miracle in the bible, not my bible, Hers, [SSJKK’s] that is, and if a group of people willing 2 protect an innocent US citizen by staging something like the damn cops do all the time, and then make a citizens arrest, and then commandeer the vehicle and keep it 4 our ARMY, we would then B much more equal 2 the mighty evil Mick Bick. This is not the made up stuff of a freaking lunatic, I am telling this entire planet’s population that if none of U out there will help me in this major fight 4 as biblical words go, {OUR SOULS}, we then R indeed all lost forever. H E L P, B4 it’s 2 freaking late.

END TRANSMISSION, AND BLAB-BLAB-BLAB!!!!!!!

No comments: