Sunday, June 22, 2008

Y Punish My Phillies?

Y Punish My Phillies?
Blog-book--Teohiv/Timcam
Datfile 062208.367.55, Beginning Transmission:


Well I told U “Gina” that my first place fills would go the way of all rotting flesh, just as U told me U can put a truck tire over your head and I cannot even budge one if my life depended on it. Actually, I told the world as well, mot how weak I am physically, but that the Phillies would B wiped out through PET, or Parallel Event Technology. It is 4 straight and about 17 out of 20 games recently played now that they have gone freaking ice cold. They will sink like a stone into dead last place, as they did in oh three when I got the truck persecuted out of me working at that monstrous awful dirt bag Satanic Griffin Pipe, in Florence Township, NJUSAESMWG. In July they held first place and finished dead last while I was getting trailed to death, shot daily with body-death beams, shaken by chops everywhere I was day and night, and ‘wow zee old records‘, I was brutally reamed and viciously constantly assaulted. Yeah Lennie McKinnon, the gods can I ever escape the 2 letters Mar, but aniwho, ache-daut, and others, Dave said U probably were holding up a building the quiet way, and I never did believe it. When I told the worthless Feds, the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Cherry Hill at the time, at the same building the Governor’s assistant was in at the time, old college boy Tom, back in 88, that U were somehow in on this, they said they’d look into it and 4 now it is on the back burner. Billy’s daughter, not Hannah, U know what I’m sayin’ out there in Feds-land, told me she knows 4 a fact how our tax dollars R busily building your muscles more than cases. Lenny was sent to RPL and Howard Solomon, U honestly think I’m buying into all these coincidences, U really godda B burning a dim one. Whoever thinks I am falling 4 all this tortoise yuk, man U have 2B using night lights on the house lamps of your naïve minds. Miss Chillie and 601, well, Sally Field Boniva and Smokey’s whittle bandit, maybe this is all your prive-code numbers, and when Charlie Moriono opens up the unit and doesn’t pass out and run back 2 Sally Starr calling me a space alien because the insides of the unit R like nothing he ever saw B4, and decides 2 repair it perhaps in the year 58475768, after we get 3 million ice ages and 35,769 direct hits by meteorites that would out the population 4 the most part, maybe then he will repair it, I will re-operate it into my previous system of numerous interconnected weird junk, and Miss Chillie can call my number and then push in 601, or get the great hard-bone Sally Field 2 giver it a whittle shot, geese-Louise surfer Fontana at McAfee’s LBI of the great groovy New Jersey, in these fantastic wonderful United States, ESMWG!!!!!!! Yeah maybe I should tell U that I have literally 15,000 cassettes and hundreds upon hundreds of them with Dave Roth on the telephone, legally with his permission, as I anticipated this future that now is my present and distinctively asked him 2 give his name and permission 4 the tape recording, so as ny law I could introduce major evidence of things so wild, without having 2 hear a beep sound going off every ten or fifteen seconds. When he wasn’t talking about the 60’s and his bastard old boss Jimmy Batches from King of Prussia and Queen of Blue, in PAUSAESMWG, he was talking about the 60’s and the systems analyst this and the system’s analyst that, and either called him McAfee or ass hole Will. Once in a greenish-blue purply moon he would get on favorite when not pissed at the world topics such as NRA and guns and automobiles, and of course we were red blooded me there Mizz. Hyper-McCoo, and our FAVORITE solid gold subject of women came up a lot as well. I still 2 this day stroke off looking at U on that show that day, U were one hell of a beautiful woman. It is 9:15 on this Sunday morning now and a civil rights violating very low illegal airplane just missed scraping my roof, scum hole, your mother is a dog’s banger. Aniwho, did U know that if the total number of a birthday such as mine, 12/04/1954, adding these up we get a 26, and the up # is adding digits until one only remains so 2+6 is the up-number 8. If your birth-date or DOBUN, the UN is 4 UP-Number, matches the up number of your born/given CSN or SIR/CHRISTIAN NAME, Mark Mohr has a NUN or NAME-UP-NUMBER, well U count the amount of letters, it matches, my NUN and my DOBUN match, the same. For any kind of major compatibility numerological, non-matchers R more compatible with each other, as R matchers. Now only about one in 80 R matchers, so 2B realistic, these R major compatibility matches, and doing the 80 that don’t match out of 81, look 4 not being off more than 2 or 3 digits maximum 4 major compatibility, and if off by 6 and 7 digits, UR asking 4 warfare. Again, these numbers show subatomic realities that effect the illusion of waking life which is no more than a gargantuan series of waves and particles. Nothing is so absolute, as I told my landlady years ago, not 2 make a god out of these things that I showed her, but it is an exception 2 the rule when this powerful information bucks the trend, math is math and numbers do not lie, and these facts U will not find in any other book that I am aware of on Earth realms on the subjects and topics of either Numerology or astrology or any closely related esoteric topic. This information is straight from the Teck Bay Mystery School of the Province of Olympia and right directly from a giant mega-trillion year old black cat-panther by the name of Gawky Gaukauk. Big G and I go back a ways, and he has been everyone on this planet at one time or another from the very beginning to the very end of this human type of race, [homosapiens]. Y spell checker does not know the official science word 4 the human race, boggles MY tiny whittle mind times ten to the 40th. So Y won’t the Charlie Moriono types of this society of homosapiens work with me, and Y can’t I ever get a person who knows computers, 2 ever want to teach me anything? Y do they insist on sitting at the keyboard doing things and clicking things at warp fucking speed, and never let a newbie in on didly-squat? What is this 4 made up purposes, Christopher Bennett Syndrome???? I told my blogging audience some time back how I put onto blogging by this fellow, Chris, who I worked with, he now is working in where else, but good ol’ Atlantic City, America’s great and world renown playground. He was nice enough 2 tell me just bare bones enough 2 get me started with Blogger dot com. What do these computer geeks think they R doing, why is there this need 2 keep a small click of those who really know how 2 use all of this stuff, and then keep the rest of us out? I ask any of U that feel they R relating a bit 2 me here, am I fullashit or do U get these same vibes that [its us against them], and that we’d better, maybe even B4 it is 2 late, get our fucking asses in some kind of hands on school, no matter what the cost? I will not lie 2U, I intend 2 get 2 the total bottom of this fucking compuker conspiracy deal, and will term it in future blogging texts as CCD. So what really is the MW mortal-world explanation to PRIVECODE? U tell me BRO. I was in a dentists office in late November of 1982, and waiting 2B seen by the pain-man and kept myself occupied as do many patients in doctor offices, by reading any old magazine that is available. It could have been Scientific American or Sports Illustrated or even a woman magazine, hay there’s always the pictures, right dudes? Aniwho, an ad was right there in my face at about mid-mag somewhere if memory is correctly serving me today 25 and one half years up here in the future, whatever that really is. It was a half or full page advertisement by the INTERNATIONAL MOBILE MACHINES CORPORATION. Here in plain huge right-in-my-face sight, was this telephone screening device, called a PRIVECODE. The story only starts here, and I tore out the page, and did the no-no thing but it would not have mattered if I had inserted a billion pages all over the pwanet mister Fwudd. I seemed 2B the only person 2 ever purchase it or use it or even know about it or hear of it, I am totally freaking dead serious my Morians!!!! Call me strange and sick and weird and paranoid, go ahead, I am telling y’all, this entire thing was a huge set up 4 me 2 purchase and use this machine, or ELECTRONIC MaChine. It was no different than the World Lab retraced Donna set up 4 my answering the ad in the Courier Post Newspaper of South New Jersey in late July of ‘79, and got hired at the recording studio called RECORDED PUBLICATIONS LAB. I knew since just past teen lifew that this is some kind of set up, a huge game, and like my buddy Shakespeare put it so damn eloquently, we R all players on stage, acting out parts, and he just was not yet living in a world where he could have added the reality that a huge menu is built in with virtually unlimited choices, but still it is not really totally a free system, IT IS FIXED and MANIPULATED/CONTROLLED by the great mighty Lambrigg Cult, the great all powerful WES. The World Entertainment System is dangerous and huge, and they R all asleep in a dream just as everybody is, and coming off of the Astral part of our truer life or existence, and being controllers of such powerful mind shaping instruments, or movie and record companies/studios, etcetera, the potential in the motive and eventual accomplishments of the Lambriggers is beyond astounding and frightening. I am not against all of the WES, only the blind majority or the intentional totally possessed, using Christian diction, individuals and groups out in Tinsel town or any similar location, that is responsible for literally creating the mortal world society around them. Just intelligently cogitate on this simplicity-truth that I am attempting to get y’all 2 relate 2 here. Fictional, so called anyway, bet your butt they’re anything but fictional in higher reality, but 2 use these characters that literally come alive and into our human world, reshaping and molding it in their motives of clay, talk about the potters, and real magic, the ability 2 mold humanity, to form society and force it to merge with its will, and it is not even real, on our physical plane 2 begin with, wow, wake up, ladies and gents, your coffee has been boiled away 4 light years. The entire world is celebrities and their lives, like who like gives a like shit 4 crissake, RU all so life empty that U live this way, GET A TRUCKING LIFE. Y let these vicious evil stinking mind controllers, the BRIGGERS, win and conquer and take us over without a fight, actually, with open arms and anticipated salivating awaited-ness? Do not get me going today on Privecode numbers, numbers, waves and particles, the space-time-continuum, illusions, and Copperfield’s hat, crissake, just freaking don’t!!!!!!!!!! B4U shout out, HYPOCRITE, I was summoned into the entertainment world, I asked 4 none of this, and I am mad the Sarah-Stacey 4 what she did 2 me, punish me all U want, I am angry. First U come 2 me as a teenager so beautiful that most guys would B way 2 scared 2 approach U, as I was, and then U come back as an untouchable. What would U have me do, go ahead, U love coming into my dreams all the time, UR the master of this technique and the holy words R filled with this type of so called fable or story, believe me fellow homosapiens, it is no story and is is no fiction, it is nit Tom or Tommy, but the gods, IT IS SO VERY REAL/E. What would U have me do, OK, go 2 school, fine, when I rob my next bank or 2 I will, now what else, fulfill and complete this great internet mission of telling the parts of U or other sub-thoughts, the Lawtrons or souls in human and astral form who none of which believe a thing I say as U have placed me 3000 years ahead of the humans around me in wisdom, not that I am bragging, as I am nothing but dust, U RULE always and forever mighty SSJKK, QUEEN of all VIQUEENS. U know that IWALU big M, but please, I am weak and frail, I will do what I can 4U,U must know that. I am Yancy, your Dalmatian forever and ever. This MW is getting 2 me, my great lovely tall queen. Please, break the Phillies curse, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALEE is murdering me, I cannot help U if I am MURDERED.

Google and Swis, and KSWL and the great Void Infinity itself, this is all Copyrighted as Michael Wayne Mountainpen’s intellectual property. This document is solid truth, and contains no part of a lie, SSJKK detests prevarications and verbal inexactitudes of any kind, and so do I, my Queen!!!

E N D T R A N S M I S S I O N:

No comments: