Thursday, June 5, 2008

short blog #6

At first, Ann was not convinced that this was one of my indeed WEIRD DAYS, that my blogs refer 2, not that my entire life is not off the meters weird, but when it makes absurd look down hmone normal comparitively, that is a bit different. But, as With Ed, when the force turned away from me after getting 2 the beauty salon where I dropped her off so that I could post up short blog-5, and after we resumed activities and errands, SSJKK lifted the hand of
Count Petofiscum off of me and placed it on her shoulder, the kiss from little Jamison Collins went from my lips 2 hers, and all dark shadows TV serial show from the 60's know exactly what I mean, and then it turned majpor on her. She was clutzing out and hitting things and dropping things, right out of a freaking 3-STOGGES show. U really would have had 2 have been there 2 appreciate the realities that I deal with on a daily freaking basis. I am vely vely total super positive that the EVIL EMPIRE SCORED a full evil today. But SSJKK indeed CARED for me so I will keep my promise and learn all about the comp and the net, it is back to fookin' school 4 Mountainpen.

No comments: