Wednesday, June 11, 2008

short blog #9

SHORT BLOG #9
TEOHIV/TIMCAM----BLOG BOOK
MINUTES B4 OPENING STOCK MARKET BELL
Wednesday morning 061108 and after Jane dirtball
Attack on the clock last night, what can we expect
Other than a SOSO?


I am under super siege today by the diseased jit bag MC-PRICK-BIC. When it starts extremely early say between 4 and 8 AM with loud road noise, unusual loud sounds in the surrounding area, U can always know, or I freaking can aniwho, that it is about 2B a damn doozie today. Then the Milituforce crash level flew over my residence with one of their evil filthy air ships. They did not like my talk last night on the internet about {ARMY}. A child can C what is going on if they were forced 2 live and endure my hellish sub-existence endlessly.

If anything happens 2 me, all of my murderers have been previously blog listed. This is a dying legal utterance, a declaration of a person who believes his life 2B in imminent danger.

More quickly now on digital TV, it is no different than today’s new super high powered home and car use amps for blaring music. The 100 amper’s of 1970 were as good if not better louder and cleaner than today’s so called 500 jobs. The signal and quality has been hour hand on the watch gradually reduced 4 some time now so as to bring a greater illusion of contrast to the soon coming digital standard of the TV broadcast industry. It all is a phony hoax like raising prices of ice cream a while and then giving a 40 or 50% off sale. They know people R naturally easy, they fall 4 everything, and do not hate me, I just tell it, the messenger should not B blamed.

DOW WILL FLY AND FLY UP AND UP AND UP, AS THE Phillies go on now to die and die and cry and cry and die, no lie, and I am wondering seriously where Detective Allens is hiding. The Camden County prosecutor used 2 send a dude pretending 2B reading a paper in a parking lot that happened 2B just down the road from my residence while living in the rental home in Gibbsboro, NJUSAESMWG. When the force is out, even the few good cops on my side of the army, things R far better 4 me. Where R all of U? My blood is on your freaking hands as I have told U all that thius is all totally real and truthful. So when I am a pile of gore and blood, I expect my death 2B avenged.

Earthquakes and vicious storms and natural disasters will come. The quake in the Mediterranean Sea area was media hyped down so my blog-audience would not C that my stuff is real, and I crash planes as well, so watch this part of the uncovered up news reports bwaby-wuv!!!!! Bwye-Bwye bwaby-wuv Elmer.

Google, Swis, KSWL ,etcetera etcetera, copyright MMMM 1980-invert year, blab and blab and blab.

No comments: