Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MORE NOW ON GARBAGE MICKBICK

“MORE NOW ON GARBAGE Mick Bick”
The Epitome Of Harassment,
Internet Version, and “The Millionth
Council And Me”
Date And Time file 061108.812.05
Wednesday SUPER-BOTBAR-SIEGE-evening
B E G I N N I N G--T R A N S M I S S I O N


I AM UNDER A VISCIOUS FILTHY DEATH SIEGE, ALL DAY LONG. It began last night with a bad diarrhea attack, and this was caused by a brutal chem-trail attack, C the hyperlink, www.chemtrailcentral.com and there R many sites on evil CHEM TRAILING, cone and controlled totally by the Mick Bick. Again, this is from the letters MCBC, and this just makes it more easy 2 pronounce the word, it stands 4 the MILLIONTH COUNCIL BRIGGER CULT. The trailing was off the scales severe around Cranberryville/Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG, this morning, and it extended for a 50 mile radius 4 most of the day. Coming back from Atlantic City where Ann made a contribution to Paris Hilton’s papa in the amount of forty clams, MC motorcycle sickies were everywhere. Once this ground attack began, as mostly always, the air siege diminished, and once the first 3 cycles were spotted within seconds of each other, it was one every hundred yards during most of the trip home from the freaking shore. They love to attack me and chem trail my moon away from me which they did, and some loud nasty car stereo attacks were done as well as loud very spurious low flying private type aircraft activity ensued and worsened 4 a while. If 2 things were not major stacked against me, I would B able to force MC-MO 2 back off of me 2 some degree, only I am totally pants-on-FUCKED, and all guys hate that hyper big time!!!!!! We don’t mind getting the pants-off-kind, it is this pants on thing that trucks a MICK. One of these 2 killbads 4 me as the saying is minus 30 years from now and I needed 2 add the term 2 my me-pirate-spell wrecker/checker, but HM-aniwho, one is that I live in an illusion where it is always another day when arising from slumber, and thus the illusion of looking and feeling and sounding and being one day older goes along with this powerful illusion. The Kitty-Kat-command is not going 2B what it was 10 years ago while suffering through these awful sieges, and thus I cannot leverage against this evil MILLIONTH COUNCIL BVRIGGER CULT or MC-MO, what I once could scare them with. They 4 numerous reasons that in totality R simply way 2 lengthy 4 me 2 get into right this minper, DO NOT WANT ME 2 [{ E V E R}] have a girl friend in a non platonic way. Pleasure 4 me equals the Dow Jones falling, and if I could B allowed 2 ever live a normal life, these total diseased scuz would have 2 tolerate a 6-9 thousand point drop on the great All Mighty Dow Jones Stock Market. I parallel this entity, and whether any of U out there ever choose 2 believe me or not is so totally meaningless, as if it is true as I claim it 2B, then it is true, if six billion persons all chose to disagree with me loudly and veheminantly. The Kitty-Kat-command scare or threat to them by their viewpoint and reference frame, is or again, time effecting me just as it does all of U, WAS, a major and extremely significant concern 4 them, ONCE, not any longer, no way Hose’, not happening, etcetera, and it totally fuducking chews, but yes I am older, and I should have had a day where girls practically raped me the minper I would step outside my residence door, this no longer is viable, I am an old truck of 53.5 Earth years in this mortal world personality dream down/illusion. Lawtrons prove that nothing is ever really further or closer or older or younger and that the constant when squared or CXC, or 186,282 times 186,282 statute miles per second is the point where on an atomic level, oneness or infinity exists. Because of this all else is relative to this in white space or black space, and my dads pal Al did indeed prove that being at a distance from yourself places U also at a precise equal to yourself in a reverse time as though the distance from your very soul itself so 2 speak is always infinity or zero. When U pop out of a vivid dream U all know Al and IR totally telling it true to Tammie’s little doctor. It all was so real, U know it was, yet it all happened at no distance away from yourself, nor any time away either. The 2nd of the 2 things is that Diana let me down last night, refusing 2 bring her beautiful gorgeous ravishing colorfully splendid lightning around 2 me when I sop freaking desperately needed her. So right away, MICKBICK has a good reason 2 get so brave, as they know that my attractiveness to the female population has fallen through Tony and Doug’s time tunnel and that on top of that if Diana doesn’t care about him mortally enough 2 come over and C him, we have a free reign to wreak terror and hell on the poor slob, Y not, what can he do about it, shout out his complaints to a world tuning him out and scoffing him off as the planet’s biggest lunatic since Vincent Vango walked the Earth, oh I knew early on with the start of the pre-dawn noise attack around my residence, that these evil filthy slob BRIGGERS were gonna hit me and hit me freaking hard as urine stench times ten to the 20th. 10 years ago when I had a day like this filled with vicious Scylla-sky siege, and would drive down 2 the beach, I had 2 practically fight kitty-kats off with broomsticks. Hay, I’m 10 years older now, so sue me. Thanks 4 caring Diana, she says she loves me and that SSJKK would not allow her 2 come 2 me, well, all my shittle mortal mind knows is that this translate into my having 2 deal with a brutal attack all day and go through total freaking DOGTOWN, [HELL]. Click into the Dogtown part on my website, it ain’t pretty bwaby-wuv Elmer Fudd. www.morianity-foundation.com

Unconscious mind and collective of humanity, I now politely request U2 raise your awareness towards surface consciousness of all the things that U naturally and omnisciently know and totally R aware of deep down at the bottom of your collective mind. Raise this up now by 2 degrees. Thank U.

The 7th dimension or LAWTRONICS is much more than a bunch of unfathomable 2 us entities that cause a line extended out in 2 directions 2 begin 2 carry a weight. It is also what escapes from prior closed curves or interlocked infinities, and begins interactions out and away from void nothingness, INFINITY. E=MC squared is more than a great atomic equation. It also brought my teen queen back 2 me, and IWALU. B safe and happy, tall beautiful queen, and stay off that building, 4 me, OK?

Google Engine, SWIS, World Labs, VOID, this is a legal document and a dying utterance from someone who has been murdered by the EVIL MIULLIONTH COUNCIL BRIGGER CULT. Prove me a liar, and I will gladly submit 2 arrest and spend the rest of my natural Mountainpen life in prison!!!!

END--------TRANSMISSION---------.

No comments: