Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hindsight is an eagle's 20/20

{HINDSIGHT IS AN EAGLE’S 20/20}
Blog/Book [teohiv/Timcam]
061008.705.63 on Tuesday
Beginning transmission:


Whoever may or may not B seriously following along with my blog writings, must C by now how looking back in hindsight, everything that I ever do 2 try and fight these evil scum bag MILLIONTH COUNCIL dirty waste buckets, is then refocused back on me Star Trek Korbamitically Captain Kirk Poker Master, using the precise thing that I do and turn it around as an attack on me, this latest episode a half hour or so back 4 instance. I was telling U all about how they can hype up their newest money maker, digital television, and also how video and TV is so extra significant in my life that has included lots of what the esoteric types refer 2 as Sympathetic Magic and I went on on this early mornings blog with how the one thing that was NOT in my bedroom in the Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG apartment ’interaction’, with the 2 maintenance men and the one that was the GAME’S EXPERT, was the machine I kept in the corner 2 the right of my desk that faced the window and Venetian blinds, was none other than my TELEVISION SET. Once U all C what I deal with every singe freaking minute of my waking life as Mountainpen, with this sick slimy evil diseased third of the great MILLIONTH COUNCIL, any one alive with 3% of a heart or a soul would cry an ocean of tears 4 me and try to do what I have talked about in various round about and even direct ways when I get more brave and desperate, and that is 2 form an army with me, and please do not let the word ARMY cause pre-supposed concepts 2 now arise within your minds, as fighting physically or breaking any of the Laws of Moses, which is no more than the grand simplicity yet all consuming totality and all that is needed in all of man’s so-called laws, it is one and the same, and were given by SSJKK 2 her creation, 4 the KINGS or those with governing power over the populations legally and recognized by her in that authoritive way, to carry out a system of legislation as well as enforcements and punishments, and all based on those simple yet absolute 10 laws we mortals refer 2 as the great “TEN COMMANDMENTS” and I am the lkast person that ever will violate her laws, I love her, and if U love someone, U have an hernest and major huge desire 2 please them and do all 4 them that would bring them maximum pleasure with U. Still, let me elaborate a bit on my decision 2 use the term ARMY. An army of ants can B on a mission 2 build a large colony in the woods somewhere, with no plan nor intention of harming a soul. I need an army 2 pull off a huge thing, and if done successfully, will end man’s quest to learn all the mysteries of the paranormal and esoteric worlds, it all will B known and B there right in humanity’s face, 4 the simplest to the most complex individual inside the human collective 2C and fully realize. If any of us, yes all of U on your many sites and blogs with varying conceptual degrees of awareness that more than the visible realm is coexisting within our mortal world waking realities, right to and including the mightiest brain trust science persons, all of U, help me in a simple way and the answers that have been sought by mankind since we crawled out of the seas 2 all of our numerous endless questions, will B solved, and with such simplicity, U all will B shocked beyond your wildest imaginings and fantasies. Remember the terrorist attack that my poor mother and I suffered through on the 2nd day of August of the great 1996? This was just a month and a half after I wrote the song SARAH on May 13th using my whittle Radio Shack keyboard, and this huge wicked man at the Turnersville Shopping Center, in Turnersville, no longer there as all major HISTORY MARKERS R intentionally removes as soon as possible by the MILLIONTH COUNCIL/BRIGGER CULT, I will start shortening this biblically named demonic force in abbreviated form based on these 4 words, as “MCBC” and the MCBC was veheminantly and vitriolic-ally against my ever getting tat song professionally recorded at any studio or copyrighted or ever known or played, yet despite the literal biblical powers of HELL and SATAN HIMSELF, or Apollo-Lucifer Diabolis, the song 4 one solid week was number one on the Inde-charts of the country venue, and it appeared in the magazine, I have it, just forget its name now, Achy Breaky and his lovely daut know the mag I am sure, and despite the gates of Dogtown attempting 2 prevent my song about the ALL MIGHY LORDESS, or SARAH, who I was in real waking world contact with between the calendar years of 1985 and 1969, and last saw her on a public transit bus on the night of July the twelfth of ‘70 in the great ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLANET EARTH, STAR SYSTEM SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY, or really galaxy/galaxy, as anyone lactose intolerant may B aware if they R in medicine as well, and thereby know the Latin language, old not modern, don/t get excited Ricky Martin, I am a Ricky 2, only Diana belongs 2 me pal, but aniwho, go up and C that 4 yourself hot-shot, www.morianity-foundation.com and Y no blue underscore is appearing on my word works document [doc] I do not know, but the site is up there, at least through this summer. After that, I plan 2 leave this planet. I cannot die, so I will simply fly away and out of this universe forever. Back to continuing my wind-bag long point 4 now, the gates of HELL did not prevail, the evil diseased and sleazed MCBC that is. I am translating into 2008, some powerful biblical truths, none of UC the gemstones I literally am posting up 2 Blogger-sites, but that’s OK, Mr. John King, that is OK, I am still obeying the will of my endless love SSJKK who I totally know now has returned 2 me. I could not have approached a ten year old girl even in Washington DC I would had 2 waited until 032783, and just in case the both of us had moved down to DC, I totally believed they did not want 2 take the one in 487 octillion chance of this happening, and thus they sent the death trail on the late night of 060483 to chock me 2 death, only it is not possible 4 me 2 die. Talk about HELL. Eternal Hell, need George Straight, or I say another word here????????????I must stop 4 now, I am hungrey and tired and wish 2 watch my LAW & ORDER show. Bwye-Bwye Elmer Fudd!!!!!!!!!

Google, Swiss, KSWL, blab and blab and blab and blab, and copytight blab and blab, and yeah, it is all the truth, sue me somebody if U hate truth so dern much!!!!!!!!!!

End transmission:

No comments: