Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SURREAL EQUALS MOUNTAINPEN

Surreal equals Mountainpen
Still Watergate day/at night, half past 9
The Epitome of Millionth Council Harassment, and
Persecution, the Internet Version, not the 1988/9
Audio-taped copyright office versions.
START:


The reason I know the surreal situation that I am in is 2-fold, first I am in it, and secondly, no one wishes 2 listen nor to believe my horrible plight. Even when the proof is staring everyone right in the face, the Phillies have lost a million straight games now or so 2 me it seems, the Dow Jones is up every day without exception, racing to the very stars of the sky. Everyone everywhere is living a normal life, by my comparison standards and relative ness anyway, and I have become the bum on the street in his stinky box 2B passed over and ignored and occasionally spat upon and cursed. Yet I have told the world a true story. No one wants 2 try and challenge its veracity in any legitimate manner and what it boils totally down to is that the Millionth Council has used its ultimate weapon against me, ETTOS, 2 accomplish their powerful lofty demonic diseased twisted sick goal. Again this stands 4 Electromagnetic Thought Transmission and Omission System. Not the old and feeble only, and U all know it, any age, have U ever walked into a room and totally had plucked away from U the very reason that U entered this room 2 start with, just 2 return 2 where U were and boom, it was knocked right back at U, mockingly? U know damn right well, or most of U , had this happen and on more than one freaking occasion. They control everyone’s thoughts and it was OK until we willingly accepted their invasion into our mortal worlds when we opened the door as a world society, of ELECTRONICS. Not one electrical engineer under truth serum can testify that they or any human knows exactly what all this is nor exactly how this works, NOT A ONE OFEM. On the other hand, I know exactly what is happening, and this makes me extremely dangerous, if that is, I was ever 2B permitted 2 have any large legitimate following and audience. How long can this ALEE-RUN GO ON???????? What if I told U weeks and months, and yes YEARS? Would U laugh, go ahead then laugh the truck at me, because the Dow Jones Inpusstrial Average will B 20,000 points B4 the end of the year, and 30,000 points B4 the end of this decade. I am telling U that I am there, screaming out, TOLD U, TOLD U!!!!!!!!! This is the epitome of surreal, and so is waking up in a different world than the one that U left, and books like Coral Castaneda’s great and fantastic dream books R very real and very freaking deadly and dangerous. I am very sorry, but I am going 2 have 2 say some things that people R not gonna like one whittle iota, B4 this whittle bwog terminates mister Fwud. I have a cassette tape of a man named Scott Ransom, a licensed New Jersey Realtor, who admitted 2 me as he never would have thought that I had a hidden recorder in the car underneath the seat, and he told me that, “very powerful people R disgruntled with U, Mountainpen”. But I have more detailed confessions, but what if they R not people yet born, and what if it violates laws in the system that built all of this puke? Do U think they’ll honestly give me one chance in hot holy hell of using it in any legal proceeding? I will not lie tonight about a thing, I never lie, but I try 2 soften blows and not B as totally testy and verbally abusive as I have been known 2 get. First, I am disappointed in my queen, twice U have really hurt me, first in the 70’s and then in the now. I am not going 2 school, and U can kill me tonight 4 all I care. I refuse 2 obey. I am running far away and I am never coming back, just try and stop me.

Phillies were wiped out because the MC hit the cable system tonight, hard. Now 4 my revenge. A little more info out 2 the world. Beat me up tonight if U want 2, that is your choice, but I am telling a bit of the sealed ups. The sixth dimension is way 2 huge 2 ever really discuss intelligential, even a hall filled with top think tank scientists. A machine exists somewhere in D-6 that just made Joe T. Blow cough. A machine exists somewhere in D-6 that just made me itch my asshole. A machine exists somewhere in D-6 that decided once 2 put me through this hell starting on the mourning sadness of August 15th in 1986, in Raspberry TPB Valley, NJUSAESMWG. When U break down the 4 ‘stuffs’ that is all of human-type biology, it is made up of perfect tiny machines, all interacting together as cosmic numbers that R endlessly attempting 2 solve the machine in the D-6’s equation. In the 60’s, I never did. But the majority of kids experimented with acid or 25 or LSD, Doctor Hoffman’s accidental invention, and not the lady from Curtis and Rohr and Costello’s Dark Shadows. I do not need LSD to go on trips, I never did, that is YI was such a square and never messed with drugs. If I can all ready fly, Y then would I ever throw money away on a plane? It honestly is as simple Mister Henningson from Colorado, as this, it just doesn’t go below this kin Edgartown level, kind sir. My unconscious mind on astral realms is creating a horror movie that is starring Michael Wayne Mountainpen. This show runs from early December of 1954 through the middle of June in 2031. At this point, the show is curtains. There R2 people on this planet that can erase the machinery of this in a puff without breaking a sweat, both have the hard K sound as does Krassle, and yet one has its interchanging letter. One owns a powerful group known Earthly by 6 billion souls as a religious order, while the other is only dimly aware that she is so great that she could wink and the world would go shooting out of the solar system should that b her desire. I know this, and I know what I know, and here is what all the Akoslem Bankers and Jack McCoy’s can do with their dander and whether I get it up or not, “$&*#@*Y^$&$&#&&)*@%#!@bleep bleep bloop beep ding!!!!!!!!

The war on Earth is for an energy that any human can feel with every emotion they have in their being. U all know this, the 3 ways we all can basically feel at every instant of illusory forward-moving-time. U can believe all that U want, all of U, that we R fighting 4 the best business deals and lowest interest rights, 4 our cars and homes and lands and possessions, 4 our men and our women and our families, and I am telling U that all of this is proven 2B nothing more than waves and particles and the energy of the struggle is the reason 4 its existence, and it is 2 endlessly divert and distract any part of our minds from ever consciously dwelling on the reality that we simply exist and thereby no oblivion/NIRVAVA is ever attainable and reachable!!!!!! This is Y games came to the Romans from THEIR GODS, and we still have them and more than ever, while the BRIGGBASE owners of our entertainment world rapidly is spinning us all out of control and forever into their sick and lost twisted domain of HELL.

END.

No comments: