Monday, June 16, 2008

short blog #10

SHORT BLOG 10
TEOHIV/TIMCAM BLOG-BOOK
TIME IS ONT REAL SO WHO CARES
NOTHING REALLY BEGINS OR ENDS, LIKE
MY INFINITE HELL:


Well giant Gina, am I right when I am right or snot, big lovely queen? Told U the ALEE would score with a FULL EVIL SPORTSPIRE ALL WEEKEND, the weekly score, ALEE-450. Maybe some one in the fucking Federal Bureau of Investigation, in-between workouts in the gym over in Philly, might take me seriously when this goes fucking on and on week after week or until I am dead, witch-ever comes 1st. Gina told me how powerful she was, and when she broke my arm, arm-wrestling, back in 97, she gave me that cute little look and voice saying, “told-ya. Well, Gina my giant cutie pie, I TOLD U.

They insured their cheated loss of my Phil’s today with that major computer quack-hack, Stacey=L, jack-hack-attack!!!!!!

Lennie the gunman, FBI, that I told U about, was all B4 gangster rap. If this does not stop, I will have 2 do something that will force the authorities 2 look into my situation, as if they prosecute me, I get 2 mount a fucking DEFENSE, this is not going 2 go on much fucking longer, bwewieve me bwaby-wuv.

Copyright Michael W. Mountainpen, whose first amendment rights under the US constitution were severely violated today, 4 the 5,985rd time or so, but who the fuck is counting, Petofi??????????

No comments: