Thursday, June 5, 2008

let us discuss the 6th dimension

Let us discuss the sixth dimension
Blog-book/ TEOHIV/TIMCAM
DATFILE 060508.102-beginning transmission:


I just want 2 open a quick little note nothing lengthy that will B harped on now by any stretch. The 21st century on this Earth, long ago in 1960 was always known as the century where the mind is explored and possibly understood totally, and we as a human race, consciously, R indeed close 2 this point today. U hear the stories of downloading the entire brain including personality into a computer for saving until such a time where robotics science reaches such a point where android transplant is available. This is sort of like saying I will not leave the restaurant all night because I will want 2 eat here again. Just because the doors may close from 9 at night until 9 in the morning, doesn’t mean that the patron cannot come back every single day if so desired and eat there again. But for example’s sake only, let us pretend that a mass hypnotic suggestion is performed on all of the patrons that indeed, they can only hope to eat again here in this establishment, by remaining in the building and never leaving it, and U can bet a riot would ensue at closing time should this joint B serving the best food in the county. So B4 going on, just who the truck am I, 2 insist that I know so much, and continue to spew out so much text when I never even attended college, some or many may B saying 2 themselves as they by-pass my blogs and move on to Aunt Matilda’s cookie recipe blog. College and high schools teach established organized controlled taught information that belongs in the precise ratio of the society that their structure exists inside of, to the agendas of those societies, hence all the teachings R limited and biased based on the necessary propagandas needed 2 keep an even going control over their governed society, B it a monarchy or capitalistic democratic so-called society, or an island of total anarchy, the same basic rule and principle described here will always apply. Hence judging my words by my years in the establishments scholar system, and what position I hold in their world and empire, is a major bad move, based on extremely false illusions.

I happen 2 know all about the 6th dimension, or a hell of a lot anyway. The main thing I need 2 say from now on, is that I will apply a slightly different twist, based solely on my unique knowledge of reality, and it goes like this. Unconscious mind of the human race, I am now speaking to all of U through this electronic system. Not a single soul needs visit a website or a blog posted by me, 4 their unconscious isness of being 2 hear me. The problem is that this done half way is like the balancer equation. Any banker will lend U anything if they could B totally guaranteed of receiving back a minimum of the amount that they R giving 2U. Not a soul on greedy materialistic Earth would refuse me or anyone 10 billion US dollars at 9 AM this morning, as long as they could B guaranteed this amount back plus at least one dollar more. So if I talk 2 your unconsciousness, U all ready in that state, know all the things that I just happen 2B aware of while awake and totally conscious, the gods help me!!!!! So my new experiment is 2 try slowly cooking your lobster-brains in just the same manner as I would slowly cook/boil real lobster shell-fish. Tonight, I request the great internet to bring the level of world consciousness up out of its unconsciousness by one degree. I will now give and assign a total of one million degrees 2 represent total consciousness, and tonight, I am attempting to raise the collective unconsciousness from total zero awareness and degrees, up to one single degree. As I try to go up and bring this universally up, I will know it through the RADIO GAME, the stuff that comes on the entertainment system that day and the days shortly following, on TV, radio, the net, while out in the realer people-world, and etcetera.

I am sorry Stacey 4 going my own way here, but I feel the need 2 try this. If it does not work, then it is back 2 school 4 ol’ Mountainpen. Just permit me pweeeeeze my rainbow Flyers crushing queen, to go my own way 4 a while. U still rule, and always will. UR and always will B my Sarah-Stacey of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, and I’ll always B your as U call me, {THAT-BOY}

I will always LOVE U. CU when I lose awareness 2 this evil mortal world in a half hour physical world time illusion. UR my endless TEEN-QUEEN.

No comments: