Sunday, November 8, 2009

AGN-BLOG 3

“ANYTHING GOES NOW, BLOG 3”
Date And Time File: WL-SBT-110909.350
All subtitles ever used on any Mountainpen blogs apply:
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


OCAL AND STATE OF NEW JERTSEY POLICE, this is the second time that my car HAS BEEN MESSED WITH WHILE AT WORK, BOTH TIMES ON EARLY SUNDAY MORNINGS, BOTH TIMES STOPPED FRPOM STARTING, AND THERE IS MORE. I learned last night B4 even getting 2 work, that some RAT FLITH BAG CUT MY PASSENFGER SIDE FRONT TIRE, AND I NEED 2 PUT A PLUG INTO IT and until I can get 2 this, I need 2 add air every single day. These criminal mischief acts R totally illegal, and it has become the nineteen-eighties and nineties all over again, with this filthy diseased ED SNYDER AND HIS FILTHY CHEATING FLYERTS. My garage man at work cannot repair all of this, it is not his job 2 do this, it will cost me money that I do not have. I may have 2 try and run away later this afternoon on my third shift sometime, after it gets dark, and head 4 the hills of Tennessee. Aniwho, THINGS HAVE NOT BEEN THIS BAD IN ABOUT 20 ROCK CHUCKING HUNT TRAPPING MOTHER FLOWERING YEARS NOW. This is gone far beyond what I intend 2 stay here and continue trying 2 take from these filthy rotten stick head mother bed lovers. When Dave Roth and I used 2 go places together after all this hell got started in 1986, this is the constant stuff we had 2 deal with. IT IS LIKE SOMEONE IS SENDING ME A MOTHER TRUCKING MESSAGE HERE, LIKE “KEEP MESSING WITH 1986, AND WE WILL GIVE U 1986 ALL OVER AGAIN”. Well, Speaking of Dave Roth, he believed that the (E) enemy, had numerous, and still does naturally, factions and was not all one totally agreeing entity in and of itself. If truth exists somewhere in this concept, so does weakness in their camp if I am ever able 2 properly identify just what is really going on, U know, who exactly is doing what, and who’s agendas with me R indeed which, and so forth. It seems 2 me that the BRIGGERS may B making lots of money off of me, but R willing 2 help me, not financially, but at least in solving some of my mysteries. Anyone paying attention 2 my story over the past 4 years of blogging, or going back and reading the highlights of it at the website www.blogger.com/, and that follows Friday night television on NBC, would B blind and ignorant with no 2 ways around it, NOT 2C what I am saying here. Keep helping me figure all this out family of Mark and Alan, thank U, and great job. I ran back the tape of the shows B4 going into work last night, holy moley Molly and Pete. U shed some powerful light on my 24 year problem, THANK-U. It all fits 2, but I am starting 2 question just how much U all knew ABOUT me, LONG b4i ECEBN WAS OLD ENOUGH 2B OUT OF FREAKING GRADE SCHOOL. Here R the odds 4 this being all me just being a nut, and all this just being random coincidence and happenstance, my blogger audience. Take a small microwave container with a lid, and place 10 quarters inside, but on one of these quarters, put a tiny dot on one side of it with nail polish or a strong marker. Now, if U can get just 3 straight times where U can get the winning quarter with the mark on it, U just did something with odds of 1000 to 1 against U. I guarantee that all of this stuff being a random thing around me is at minimum in odds, a million to 1, it probably is trillions. But even at a million, let me CU try and win 6 straight times with picking the marked quarter. Do it all day long, all year long, just do it and C the frustration build that proves me right, Marola!!!!!!!!! Yeah put your ten quarters in the mike container, and shake away, because U will go mad from the sound of jingling coins long B4U ever prove me wrong. Now these factions that Dave Roth put me onto, or the idea that he arrived at, one day, after some serious thinking on this problem; led us 2 exploring the concept and possibles that this unified and seemingly single enemy (E) has parts.

B4I get into further delving on factions of the enemy, or (E) which later I totally have come 2 call, and know, in its one combined fullness, as the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL or (MC), and how McGuire and Callio family branches of a family that I had a brush contact with a long time ago up north, while visiting some distant RELATIVES, and has been a very annoying and CONSTANT concern 4 me, as far back as the nineteen-sixties, let me attack some of this part of my nightmares cubed, first, and then move it all along. Karen told me a while back that I cannot blog readers 2 know things I may have said and posted 6 months or 3 years ago, also it is time again later on, 2 retell all of U the reason YI told Mashell Daniels at the recording Studio called RPL, just exactly what I said 2 her, back in the year of 1980. T was me saying that I do not believe in mixed marriages. She was a Caucasian, and was married at one time 2 an African American, and had recently been divorced. She was the same age then as Dawn King is now, and they R very much like twins, only Dawn is a small amazon, and Mashell just talked and acted tough, but was not all that formidable. Anyway her sharp snap back at me, was after my statement was made during the course of a normal conversation that all led up 2 my saying what I had said. She takes a big deep breath and almost in a half sigh half angry voice in its tonal quality, said 2 me, “Well, UR entitled 2 your opinion”. She said it however like she really wanted 2 push me off of the empire State Building, 4 all the good that little trick would have done her, in my case. Until a little more than a year ago, I had suppressed the memory of YI just did not personally believe in these mixed marriages, I knew the trouble that they could lead 2, and it had nothing whatsoever 2 do with my personal opinion of doing this, I just detest problems and trouble, and anyone denying that racial problems R far from being repaired on this planet, is just not being real. Again, her reaction 2 me was shooting the messenger, I always have been attracted more 2 lovely black skin goddesses, than I have 2 the cauk-girls. But I had remembered an awful incident, not on a conscious level, it was buried far down, something that I witnessed when I was visiting my snooty relatives and they had taken me on a road trip. I have no time 2 get into this nastiness, if U want 2 archive older blogs, B my guest, otherwise, if U know MC personally, she will tell U exactly what happened, not the council, the artist, or MCHK as I referred 2 her on my blog yesterday. Some of the most intelligent people on Earth, have no clue about things that R real and that I have had directly happen 2 me. Until the world enlightens a little bit and stops seeing a lot of things as SCI-FI when they R not SCI-FI, I am powerless 2 even start 2 really tell many things.

As 4 divided factions, the old biblical principle of a house divided against itself cannot stand, is great, if that is, U happen 2 know just where the cracks all R that divide up this powerful E. When U know all the necessary ingredients, sure, pitting brother against brother, and setting things into play against an enemy, is childsplay, Patrick Jane knew that last week, great show, keep up the good work. Now when these necessary details R a bit sketchy sand iffy, things no longer R a simple game in the sand box, but a highly difficult and taxing strategically nightmare. Whoever actually damages my property and does criminal acts, they R not the ones obviously giving me the needed clues like how I fell into Hulk-man Martino’s arms on the end of the first week in August, 23 and a quarter years back. Much more will get said, but as U may know, 4 STRAIGHT FLYERS VICTORIES NOW, THE DOW JONES IS UP EVERY SINGLE DAY, AND IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECTLY SERVING ME, I PREDICTED THIS 100% ACCURATELY, AND TOLD ALL OF U PRECISELY, THAT THIS WAS INDEED GONNA FREAKING HAPPEN, AND IT ALL HAS, so don’t anybody tell me I should B laughed at and wear a space cadet hat. If U do, U need the sike couch BRR, not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS THE POLICE HELP THAT ALL CITIZENS PAY 4 IN THEIR FREAKING TAXES????????? MY VEHICLE HAS HAT TIRES CUT, IT IS BEING MESSED WITH EVERY SUNDAY MORNING SOMEHOW SO IT WON’T START, AND THIS PERSECUTION, FBI, AND OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS, IS AGAINST THE MOTHER FRECKIN’ LAW U KNOW, DUH, AM I CORRECT IN THAT ASSUMPTION OR AM I NOT??????????????????????????

If this does not stop, California will B totally removed from the map within the month by an Earthquake so huge, it is beyond all of your freaking wildest nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: