Friday, November 13, 2009

MILLIONTH COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 1

“MILLIONTH COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 1”
WLSBT-DATFILE: 111309.906
Beginning Transmission:

I never closed out the last blogging book officially, called ANYTHING GOES NOW, but those 12 chapters have now entered into linear time history.

I am through being deceived any more by playing with the puppets, it is now U and me, mother truckers, U and me.

I went 2 turn on a light in my dream, and like the so many other recurring nightmares in my past, no light, only this time, it was a bit worse. When I was up a while, I went 2 turn on the light above the computer 2 do this blog, and it literally exploded. I am gonna write 2 the manufacturer, and threaten a law suit.

Parlor tricks, yes MILCO, U and all your puppeteers and tricks impress me like the dog yuk U all really R. Cube that one, and then bon appetite, BRAH.

The reason U can endlessly get your way with the FLYERS, and the DOW JONES, is because U OWN AND CONTROL THE FLYERS AND THE DOW JONES, AND YOUR SICK DISEAED BILLIONAIRES AND PUPPETS DON’T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY R BEING USED 4 A SHORT TINY LITTLE TIME, AND THEN LIKE A BLOCK OF WOOD, THEY R DEAD AND GONE, FOREVER, & GOOD RIDDENCE.

TOLD U GINA, my giant beauty queen, I told U this would all happen. U ROCK MOUNT NOSTRO, U FREAKING ROCK, time machines, evaporating Braintree massacres, prosecutor errors, parlor tricks, and all.

No, the MC knows totally well, human peeps tuning in, that there is no time travel, only trickery. They know that energy is connected, they know that mass, or its equivalent when divided by the square of light velocity, also works the same way. They know that once connections form and bind, things naturally just assume parallels, and then act as though people R engaged in wizardry and time penetration. They know all the tricks, so don’t any of UB fooled, this is what they want, this is how they plan 2 control all of U more and more and more. Just bust open the cases of any of your electronic devices if U want 2 view these tiny aliens from the ‘beyond’ that have literally overtaken the inhabitants of this planet about a hundred years ago. It is all the truth. I stand 2 gain nothing with lies and deceptions.

But I cannot remain here and stay trapped and enslaved by a bunch of ugly smelly little things that want my soul, so CU late Saturday night museum man, I may not B able 2 get home, but I can get far out of here. Oh yeah, E/T.

No comments: