Thursday, November 5, 2009

STU, BLOG 18

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, BLOG 18”
21 minutes shy of one AM, November 6th, ADEG 2009:


How I can hear my old pal the Camden county Prosecutor, Mister Wirtz, from some time back, telling me that no matter how I do it, there is never any doubt that I get my messages across. By mortal standards, this was some time ago and the world has significantly changed. It takes but a very short time in my books, 2 change the new much more quickly advancing society of modern day civilization. Not that I am implying people R getting wiser or smarter, or even better in any way, or worse 4 that matter, only that as rate of change, or in more mathematical terms, a delta is increasing somewhere between linearly and exponentially. My messages come across to 99% of readers, no matter what is printed, “space-cadet, space cadet, lunatic, lunatic, nut job, nut job”, and this loop sort of repeats 4 several thousand words that each blog averages. This is not my fault that society is being forcibly dumbed down by authority power structures of basically both church and state, on a global level, but simply is the reality of the new age, and me being forced 2B living in this thing and under the Huntington curse simultaneously, what a nasty twinallity, BRO. I can only put the truth of what my life has been all about over the past 55 years of the present human part of the real ME, the best as I can, I am not perfect, and Bruce Pennock was so correct in the early seventies with his mighty statement that he made over and over again, “We’re all human, nobody’s perfect”. Even my daughter MYE agrees with this. I guess PEE does as well, but she has her own mind, and she lives somewhere much farther away than her hyperspace sister, much farther away, and yet the old song comes 2 mind, “so close, and yet so far”, as the distance is not measured as space but as atomic frequency, and 4 average peeps, my somewhat now famous internet hat appears on my head again, and the repeating words above R sort of karaoke ball following beneath it again. Well, I cannot help it if the average college graduate today is about as learned as a robot. U know a future robot or android like the fictional Mister Data on ST, or SK if more aptly nick-named, Ron kind sir, has lots of abilities, but independent thought is still very fictional. Machine mind is way more difficult 2 receive from the 6th dimension than mind sent into carbon beings, us humans. There R reasons 4 this but if the hat is all ready on my head, then a long drawn oput progression of more scientific speech would only further serve 2 defeat my purpose as the great Dawn King would say. Now 4 some quick retractions. U will find this blog filled with lots of strange things as I will most likely B gone B4 the start of the new business week. I refuse 2 live here when the DJIA is on the right 5-digit side of my hell. I really in all honesty could give a total rats grass mole whether or not any of U understand Y the market is so major important 2 me, or not. Some do, most do not, fine, so B it. But I will need 2 wrap up this final book blogging, and get ready 2 end the unstartables. I thought that Dawn and Joe, Ann’s children, along with Elena, really just altered their name from Twist 2 King, and I was mistaken. They took the name King, and as U know this is Ann’s family, and also from a 4th cousin, is related directly 2 Paula King, and is thus a direct part, or indirect part, as U may or may not wish 2 view it, as THAT-FAMILY. Ann married 2 men, a dude from the islands in Puerto Rico, and also a man whose last name was Twist. This man Twist was the son of the devil himself. He was a vicious monster who got into bar fights continually, who beat up Ann so bad that her dad almost personally killed him once, and who sexually molested on numerous occasions, all of his Agnes children. The man died about a year ago, and Ann and Dawn literally were thinking of having me drive them 2 where his body lies so they could both urinate on his grave. They chickened out at the last minute, but if they had done this, I would have consumed a lot of liquid on the drive over 2 the cemetery, and when they relieved themselves, I would have gone 3rd, I was a molested child by many persons, and no one ever gave one rotten damn, and they still don’t. Is this world sick or what?

All of the name changes and mistakes and everything else is part of a complex pattern of numerous things, mostly stuff I was planning on walking my readers through at a much slower pace, and now, because of Wall Street, I am literally in Scylla’s RAHP, and no, it is no coincidence that these letters when scrambled, spell the heavenly musical instrument HARP, but I said RAHP short 4 the famous, “Rock And Hard Place”. The few readers that may have some quantum physics under their belts, know that Mountainpen is not a total whack job, 4 those that do not, I am telling U, they know this despite your opinions 2 the contrary which U have a totally protected constitutional right to, BRAH. Yes, I am in a real pickle right now, as I know my life cannot continue as it has now since my mother was murdered by the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL in the year of 2000, and then exactly 2 years later right 2 the day give or take, the murder of my best friend, DAVID CHARLES ROTH. In-between these times, persecution stepped up huge time, and had been worsening in the tail end of the nineties. Sarah Callio wanted nothing 2 do with me and treated me like dirt 4 trying 2 find the strange girl from my past. The story is on up on www.blogger.com/ about early February of 1997, when I walked into McGuire’s bar, the Erin, on 10-SC Avenue in Atlantic City, and he then went on 2 put me in telephone contact with Sarah, at the water company, www.acmua.com/. The entire thing was right out of an old western movie with John Wayne. I do not frickin’ exaggerate this one stinking tiny little bit. It is all up there on the net 4 the world and I have simply got no time 2 repeat and rehash today. Time is precious 2 me since my permanent abduction by THAT-FAMILY. The world laughs now, but we will C who laughs in a year or 2 or 3, when I make good my escape and get help and justice 4 all of this 40-year nightfreakingmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA Jane Dirtweedsdisease, U missed me, it is one friggin’ thirfreakingteen, ya witch. Someone or something Boston Legal Trek, will PAY 4 this, U can make a book on that one, buddy-77, and 10/4 there Lenny and Miss frickin’ Chillie. Maybe Boston was legal Cap, but what happened a while back in the fifties in the outskirt suburbs was sure anything but legal, BRO. Let’s get down 2 cases, legal or illegal.

The Social Security Office would not follow up on my lead about my mother’s number and name being active and showing her alive and well and living in Missouri someplace a few years ago. They laughed off a major fraud, Y??????? What DID they know??????? What DO they know?????? The County of Camden dispatchers know fully well that the music world can B traced 2 my mother’s strange death on the 4th of March in the Y2K. I had reported a threatening telephone call on the previous night. Where do U think all these L&O shows R coming from my peeps???? RU really this naïve that just because a few things R changed and some screenwriter adds in that the story is fictional, makes me a liar? The caller ID box by my phone, and what followed, proves a connection in the gangster rap world 2 all of this. Then I leave a few months later, the mansion at Route 73 South, and slide into a mobile home park on Halloween Day of 2000. The place was 2 small 2 invite Misses Marola 2 share the place with me, but if I did not laugh I know I’d cry. I am in the middle of a mother trucking nightmare, and nobody gives two freaking dirty shirts, Saru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If U lived my life, I guarantee that your swearing vocabulary would increase between exponentially and quantitatively. How am I gonna possibly get into my frickin’ grandfather’s camp on Long Beach Island, my mother and her Philadelphia abduction one day while out 4 a lunch break stroll, 1988 television, Dorthea Dario and 1970 B4 she married Dario, the hang up out-of-area phone calls that went from the beginning of the 21st century, until I simply refused 2 ever leave the phone on the hook about 3-5 years or so ago, and Y it was not Sarah, what was really wrong with my left side back in 1984 and how I needed 2 come up 20 years and bring back my digital players even though there is no past, no future, and definitely no traveling between them, and so very much more, in a short hour or so and maybe over some Friday and Saturday blogs? Just how?

Let me begin with the thing I blogged a year or 2 ago about my mother refusing, absolutely refusing 2 let me watch a television show back in 1988. I was a grown man in my middle thirties and we shared the rental in a home, it was not as though I was living under her freaking roof in her home left 2 her by her husband, as lightning would say, ‘none of that’, was the case whatsoever, BRAH!!!!!!!!!! She would have pulled a freaking knife on me if I had not shut that show off, I know this as sure as I know I am in prison in Stockholm Syndrome right this minute as I speak. This trucking powerful evil family is so powerful that they think they can get away with anything at all, ANYTHING AT FRICKIN’ ALL!!! Still, anything at all, anyone at all, and Sarah-Stacey taking no crapola from anyone at all, municipal utilities pipes, my working at the place that makes these pipes at the turn of the century, and on and on, it is beyond wild and surreal, no words exist to ever tell my true tale of woe and hell, my plight is beyond fathomability times any fookin’ exponent BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also was it SSJKK in human form then that ran across the Ice Capades pipe near the now extinct RUFFU FORD, yes sir, another destroyed HM (History-Marker). The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL knows how 2 play the game. Experts my friends, total experts. Well Y not?, I mean after-all, they have been in one eternal game, and R in one eternal game. Do U still have this recurring dream I wonder? I can C Demi Moore and Father Lucci as clear as the back of my hand as he grabs hers so tightly as says that 2 her, yeah Hyundai, DUH sticker and all today. Godda tell U this one, not all of it. Ann and I were at the Acme in Voorhees Township yesterday afternoon, Thursday. In front of us was a car with license plate SKY-81Z, as in 81 Privecode’s of the Gawnum, the last one being the 81st, the Omega, the Z. Need I even touch the sky, I am not the ES building U know. Not only was this car a Hyundai with the DUH sticker on it, and with this plate number, but it is totally beyond what I can blog 2 also say what else was on the car, R the gods yukking it up today or what, BRAH? Then we pull around this idiot and boom, here is another car whose plate reads SAT-64N. Add up 6+4 numerologicaly and we get a 1. This is the Greek Alpha, the first, and what is the 1st letter of the English alphabet? Now substitute this in and read the word, DUH! We were trying 2 find a place that Ann insisted she was told is called, “COLOR ME MY”, a ceramic shop supposedly in the Eagle Plaza. It really was called “COLOR ME MINE”, but just trying 2 find it when I thought it was the other caused some powerful wild experiences 2 occur, the license plates being one of those things. More can B hopefully touched on at a later time. At least trying 2 find the shop caused Ann and I 2 go into raucous laughter, it really broke up the day of normal hellishness. Weird, the DOGTOWN THEME is going through my MYE’ND 4 no good reason right now. I can hear us all howling as we R working so fiercely out in the sweat fields hewing down huge wheat type stalks in huge hot fields with our front paws while being forced 2 stand on hind legs. Y is this going through MYE mind? Is she sorry she reduced my sentence and got her special doggie out of there with that wonderful magic wheel spin of hers, CE?

So mom practically was ready 2 throw a heavy mixer right through the television set if I did not shut off the show. She knew about this show and she knew other things 2, what pays 4 shows, and who pays 4 shows, ads, commercials, and how she knew I will never ever know, it is beyond the beyond, but she is electronically ignorant, or was if her death can B trusted, right now even death itself is relative with me, I have no constants except 4 the enemy, oh well, the correct mathematical initial works 4 me here Abbey Virginia. Aniwho, I shut off the show, but I activated a connected VCR from my bedroom, set the channel and inserted a tape and let it run 4 six hours while Beetlejuices flowed freely through her secretive veins. Mom knew, and I despise people and their secrets. U go GEORGE BUSH, old buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U really rock my friend.

Well Bruce Pennock, I am only human just as u said, and I make plenty of screw ups, pal. I said Jenny McCarthy and gave a wrong dating show name on my last blog, calling it Elimidate, I meant 2 say naturally, “SINGLED OUT”, sorry gorgeous Jenny, U have the most beautiful and sexy tongue on Planet Earth. That is YI watched this dumb TV show, and only Y. Men R freaking dogs, right SKY????????????????????????????? Who U scowling at Hairpiece? Yeah, I tried 2 lie and say that enemies made it seem as though I used some digital recorder with cue review while making the WHAT’S WRONG project in 1984, in Cinnaminson, New Jersey while living at 1408 Highland Avenue, Mister DM. Y keep lying. Soon I will tell U how it is all done, all the parlor tricks have 2 do with perception, there is only the eternal now. This is how my other gifted kid figured out how 2 turn reality into digitized perceptions. She literally has invented the first AVM recorder. But do U think the Atlantic County authorities reduce her 3-9 stretch at Harborfields Detention Center? Not a chance. They want her there working 4 them, and I have no time now 2 go end discussing the McGreevy injustices of the past. I am alive here PEE, that is what counts, they cannot ever wipe out your daddy. U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 right now, BYE-BYE!!!!!!

No comments: