Monday, November 23, 2009

MCD-B13

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 13”
Subtitled: The REASON THE GOLDBERG
GODS MADE OKLAHOMA
DATFILE: World Labs-Send Back Text:
112309.842.93---Beginning Transmission:


It is more than disquieting, unnerving, and down right dirty, but here we go again folks. No the silly rabbits R not saying Whaaaaaaaaaaaa, and the mighty Warner Brothers has absolutely nothing in the gods dream-out 2 do with this. Is the MOVCOM Real, Tom, now that we admitted the bay truths, TON. Well, this is all fitting and not some gibberish junk, because I laughingly have referred 2 my present situation here in Stockholm, without the satellite feed technologies, with Judge Frank Raso, as the eerie doppelganger of the judge in the bloody knife shoe song of the OJ’s, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Am I beginning 2 question my own reasoning finally about this horrific troublesome subject that connects seemingly into so much of my major life hells and woes? Yes, unfortunately, lads and lassies, this is exactly what is happening here tonight. I am beginning 2 think that Sarah Karge and her passed on Atlantic City secrets, 2 the mighty Mickclans, is real, U know, the earlier blogged stuff regarding the dense matter fields that were intentionally created in a triangulation of electromagnetic controlled forces, using powerful frequency generators, and power from secret underground electrical substations, underneath the surface and seen, Atlantic City Electric Company, funded through the 177th Air Tactical Wing in Pomona, New Jersey, of the United States Air force System.

International Business Machines ran a commercial in the summer time of 1968, ending with the words, “We’re your type”, and the notes used were the same as on my tune that also was on the Real-Good-Girl Project, and was called, RIP OFF TOWN, a song about the powerful mind manipulation of the global society through the media and the Entertainment World, (EW). And U think that ‘THEY’ hated U, Levi March Thompson????????????????? U know, I could tell the world a trillion ways that peeps have wronged me, used me, robbed me, and assaulted me in all possible ways of the word’s possible meanings, but it would do such little good. No one knows and certainly, no one wants 2 know, and Eddie boy, no one cares, and no one is ever gonna do one thing 2 step up there Paula, watch out, and help me out of this nightmare. Hell is not a situation that can B escaped from, and especially not once it has taken on its literal definition in all and any full parameters involved. I told a man named Joe Paget in late 2002 somewhere about, that I died and went 2 hell, and this is it, even though UR not there with me. He freaked. He was mentally unstable, and believed my tale, but could not properly assimilate the last part of it that said that just because he and I may B sharing the same space-time dimensions that is allowing us 2B physically communicating and interacting, does not mean that U2R in hell, just because I am. Hell is not a location, nor is heaven, it is a condition. But this tale tonight has little 2 nothing 2 do with Joe Paget, so again Sunset Strip failure, we can get back 2 this any time later on if so desired, right now I will keep moving this along, Ron, kind sir!!!!!!! I have had a total of 57 songs, altered and changed just enough 2B legally remade and published as other songs, passing the test of legality in the professional opinion of musicologists, all but one that is, one by Marcy Levy and Robin Gibb in 1980, called Help Me. Yea guys, I do not need your special love, but I do need someone 2 help me, Eddie, thank U4 lying 2 me, but thank U also 4 ratting me out 2 your wonderful worm hole pals, shortly B4 they threw U away like a used smelly trash bag. UC Eddie, they R the quintessential picture of the biblical character of the mighty fallen angel himself, Lucifer. Once he crash landed on Eart5h, so goes the legends, he walks with a ;limp, and can alter his form, or shape shift, total bunk. Still, this being is very real, and I owe a person who knows exactly who she is, a tremendous apology. I did indeed mistake his identify with U, when I know now beyond a doubt, who has the bad leg from that great fall from GRACE ALICE GALLAGHER. 4 now, Jim Rockford time again on this 1, BRO, mustaches and all. Oh well, like Squire Trilane, I make mistakes, with or without any 900 light year distance delay zoom shots on the cosmonet. U smelly ugly little things, I would ask U how U live with yourselves, but then I remember that U don’t live, other than through others, U, the ultimately advanced exploratrons that I have referred 2 in prior blogging works as ES, or EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND. Get a book by the Ex-United States Senator John Decamp, the name of his book escapes me right now, as I am sure the Callendar/Callighan/Whooligan/Shennanigan/McGuire/Callio CLUB, knows Y, Laura Angelique Stokes Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sally WAS saying something, yes, 2 me. She said things like this don’t exist. Well, I said time travel doesn’t exist either Sally, R we both in ERROR, here my old pal, Mister last-man-on-the-Steel-Pier-Harner?????????????????????????????????????? The feeling is beyond awesome combined with surreal, 2 know that a rock star was picking around in my trash. None of U ever will know that feeling, not U Brittney, not U both MC’s, not any of U biggest hottest movie stars and recording artists out there. U will never know the feeling of having one of U, picking around in my trash. The story is 2 wild 2 get into right now, and no, Miss Umwell, it sure ain’t fiction.

Want a real hyperspace effects story from the past weekend, it is a doozie bug, let me warn U straight up, weak stomachs, go 2 the next paragraph please. As U know, I dropped away from the waking world 4 a short while on mid-pre-dawn Sunday morning, and was visited by a gorgeous dark shoulder length haired young female, 23-28 years in age, and if I insist on cave man terms, I had a dream about this person, who I never met and don’t know from Eve’s husband, and my father a long time ago, in a dream series or ‘lifetime’ that resulted in me receiving a terrible sentence by the Millionth-Council 2 an interactive state on the Astral Plane, known there as DOGTOWN. I told U all in a recent prior blog work, that I stumbled onto 2 bicycles, and of them had one flat tire. When I returned 4 ny final swing around 4P-midnioght shift on Sunday afternoon, I observed these 2 bicycles on the other side of the main garage, I never saw them the night B4, they may have been there, nut the route I took on a patrol is not a required route, it is merely a short cut 2 a microwave oven an d a freezer-frig box. I thought I was literally push out a triple cow mixed with a fat mama pig when I saw it, I even double checked as tire flats can appear tricky, flat when not or not when they R, but no, it was indeed pancake flat, the other tire was fine, and so were both tires on the other bike. The only thing was that no training wheels were on one of them, and they were outside, and not inside a strange building with semi-circular corridors such as the KING building of Suzie Rassel, in North Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Still, I believe this girl was on the property, touched the car, and caused this 2 happen, and I do not believe Sally Starr, no matter what she SAID, or her friend the all knowing Professor SAID 2 her back in 1998, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is topic 4 other days and other times, BRO. Still, if someone is able 2 perform this kind of stuff, that professor friend of yours, SS, is clueless 2 the potential possibilities of all things involved in this nightmare mess of mine.

Let me draw a picture using words, as I do not know how 2 draw charts and graphs and real so called graphic pix yet on a blogging site, and who I am I lying 2 here, I cannot even do it on the word document yet, and then, there is a lot more 2 know B4I would B able 2 post this stuff up. Someday, I hope 2 post up the songs I have written, and let all of U have a real Harold Lloyd laugh with the karaoke versions of the song from ‘86, ‘Real Good Girl’. There R many others that will make U stop and really smell the stench of the morning coffee, Ellis Harner!!! Don’t do me no wrong, BRO, I tried hard, it was old Paul who screwed up everything, he had a bad butt attitude about the entire project back in oh-oh, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was always saying, “I’m never gonna C a dime from this”. Well, whose fault is that, your production was lousy, 2 put it politely, it stunk, and I never had a say in any of it, your so called equal partner who did real time and getting real money, in a real recording studio, U phony U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, at least he never stuck a magnum 357 in my ribs and ordered me 2 run red lights over in Philly back in goodol’ ’80, BRAH!!!!!!!

Karge and her worm holes, it that how all this is done, or is it done with the MOVCOM, either way U go girl, I guess it takes a set 2 say something like that 2 the All mighty. Still, if the only thing preventing time travel eventually from being done by bouncing satellite signals over and over in a field between lunar orbits and our Earth’s orbit, and digitally recording our own reality and cyber fielding through it after the atomic polarities R reversed using powerful ionic inversion exciters, sort of particle accelerators only designed with a different atomic intent, but let us say that it all gets invented, as theoretically it could, and then it is used and somebody travels 100 light years distance, in an electromagnetic field that has been reversed into negative space where our normal forward running illusion is indeed moving in reverse, and U arrived back 100 years B4U left the system; and then had a transdimensional frequency generating transmission blasting all around U in a radius of 15 yards or better, matching and equaling the atomic signature of the universe that U left when U entered the field that changed your own structure as it must do, then with all of this done, I suppose that I must confess, that so called, “time-travel, physically” is indeed therefore a possibility, as Doctor Goldberg believes. Would this explain Ed Himacane stabbing me in the back not once, but twice? First by involving me with THAT-FAMILY directly, by living beneath them at Judge TONBAY’s bloody shoe rooming house, and then going into the library and downloading his stupid music, even B4I started doing my blogging there, all just 2 make it all appear more legit? Thenj I told him my idea with Queen Victoria Callio and how I was thinking of contacting Mizz Osmond, as the technology is here 2 do this idea. Now Ann King tells me today, this was all done 2 years ago. Now I am starting 2 not B a monkey’s uncle, but a MONKEY’S BELIEVER, in your little triangulation system Sarah Karge, one point at RPL, one point at Cooley Hall, and one point next door 2 McGuire’s place. This explains the hotel burning down as well, maybe she could not remain here, and kept trying 2 get back, and somehow, overloaded the circuitry of the system after 2-4 years of trying. Then she would obviously remain here and start again, with whatever plan this mighty teenager has in store 4 me, and all the rest of us. It is possible I have been wrong, I was wrong with the Eagles, and I am not perfect, nobody is Bruce Pennock, just like U said as the hotel was burning, and my life went up in smoke along with Chester Perkowski’s lying letters that nothing unusual is going on down on Tennessee Avenue, all though running that hotel with his adopted mommy, Mrs. Bassler, sure, “changed his life”, and I quote him from his letter as the 20th century was on its way out of human awareness, heading out into the expansion at 186,282 statute miles each and every second, YO. Burning buildings and burning bushes, was it her bright hair Moses as I always used 2 believe, or another hot spot turned up a bit? Oh well, who can know? So another multi-billion dollar idea also is up in flames. I have a million more, so I am not worried about it, the old song applies however, not the song called “Samsonite and Robbing Children”, U know, the other one, “Backstabbers”, U all know that one, don’t U Mister Griffin McCoy. Should I terminate this blog now with extreme prejudice, or just maybe move over 2 Vietnam????????????? Yes sir Bruce, I am only human, I was only human back in the early nineteen-seventies, and I have not changed one bit. The last time I checked, I bleed, I hurt, I have fears, and tears, and 2 keep Donna happy, toothaches, and headaches, and cousin, I have crazy ways, and a hyperspace daughter 2 match, and with or without the one that lives right here putting her hair up so beautifully. U go teen queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google Engine, SWIS, and KS-World Labs-2299, this is copyrighted in 2009, and is protected intellectual property. It is truth, ask Ben Kaplan who worked at the Radio Corporation of America long B4I ever met him in 1976, and later went on 2 start his own company in west Philadelphia, he know, huh Jimmy Stuart?????????

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: