Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ANYTHING GOES NOW-BLOG 10

“ANYTHING GOES NOW-BLOG 10”
World Lab Time And date File: eleven/eleven/oh-nine
Point eight-sixty, and things R as bad as they can B
Jane NeverforgiveUsleazedisease Fonda, Begin Transmission:


Well, it is the eleventh Day of the mother trucking eleventh month, 4 straight ONES, and this is a super BAD BOTBAR DAY. Things have gone real bad, and R destined 2 grow far trucking worse B4 midnight has a chance 2 roll around, and beyond that. Don’t trucking rock chucking tell me that all the things I know and believe in R delusional, not unless U wanna B told a few things in major and hyper-time colorful language. The minute I try and Google up my family, and get more information on the HUNTINGTON CURSE, ALL FREAKING HELL BROKE LOOSE HERE IN BLUEBERRYVILLE, NEW JERSEY. I do not follow the Flyers Hockey, or the Dow Jones Stock Market anymore, as it is 2 depressing. I am sure the DOW JONMES is at or near eleven thousand, these elevens R getting a bit ‘Les Kiter Cousin Ridiculous’ if U ask me, BRO. But even without following it, things here R extremely bad. I have a powerful feeling that the HAMMONTON POLICE WILL B HERE TONIGHT AND THAT ALL HELL WILL B BREAKING LOOSE, NOBODY OUT HERE HAS A CLUE WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN HERE AT MYWAY AND 13TH, HERE IN TOWN TONIGHT. At least I am covered, I got up here and warned the world. If indeed bloodshed happens, I know in my heart that I did all I could 2 prevent it, and nobody believed anything I said, they never did, so Y should anything B different on KING BOTBAR DAY????????????????????

DEEDEE, U know a dead man when UC one. My beautiful giant buzzard flew down on me today while driving Dawn 2 her sike appointment. She swooped down and followed me 4 quite sometime, even Dawn said, it is amazing about me. Yeah, real amazing. U don’t even know me from Adam Cane Headbanger, honey.

I made an imperfect judgment today, and started what Lisa would have a field day with, when she called me a FAMILY DESTROYER. This remark hit a nerve that struck so hard, she is lucky 2 have her life, I mean that. People snap and kill when they R pushed just 2 hard, it happens every freaking day of the freaking century, BRAH!!!!!!!!!! When Chicky gets home soon, all of freaking DOGTOWN is gonna B Star Trek transported smack dab 2 this house, in living Technicolor and panoramic stereo surround sound high digital definition and beyond. My family is a family destroyer, I am not. I never did a thing 2 anyone in my entire life. I have been trusted into a horrific monstrous war and unparalleled situation, starting in the nineteen-eighties, or escalating really, it never really started, I have always been and always will b, and do not give a shirt in hot fires who believes me or not, Miss AT&T Blake, from May of 1983, Arthur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both the numbers 100 and 17 R huge biblical numbers, and any bible scholar or learned person that went through Seminary, knows this is a totally true and accurate statement. When AT&T’s Mister Arthur Bancroft took me aside and told me the most powerful thing that any corporate executive ever said 2 me in my current lifetime or ADD, I knew right then and there, I was one totally screwed frickin’ dude, at C squared!!!!!!!!!!! True voice? Did U ever hear her sing the Star Spangled Banner? True all right, true nightmares of the audio world, Quadra cubed. C what crack and substance abuse can do 2 even once great voices like yours, huh Whitney? We were but 10 and now we R old, huh? Did the sexy city and Sally’s destroyed reputation, and all the magic savings offers of American Telephone and Telegraph, even come close 2 explaining the nightmares caused 2 me by the mighty Callio, or CALL-10? Cut me a friggin’ break will-ya Margie Leo of 1985????????????????????????

Ever since my Google Search 2 learn about my family’ monstrous curse, the bottom has fallen out of Eric Clapton’s mighty guitar, and the Sheriff Dan Brown crushed both his seeds and my nuts, huh Mother Weecho?????????????????????? Don’t die on me Popey. Yeah Eric my old pal, more than the sheriff is gonna get fixed around these parts, if I am injured in any way B4 all of this surreal and hellish nightmare is all over with, I will B suing people 4 billions and billions and billions of dollars, and if it takes 50 years, collecting every penny I sue 4, BRO!!!!

Games of the Gods, distractions from the monstrous revelation of truth, oh MYE Harold Camping, yes U always have chased the heart of Jehovah, I will give U that, BRAH. Games has a PCN of 594. Gods has a PCN of 495, and GODS GAMERS has a PRIVATE COSIMICALLY-CODED NUMBER OF 990. Swinging the wheel around 4 the next cycle and Julia White strikes like lightning with her PCN of 110, ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I suppose the KUNG-FU dude did it best in his role with that little bratty murderess pre-teen, in that eighties movie, BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Well, Diana can come down 4 me anytime, I love my beautiful tall baby-blond so much it feels like that Jack McCoy knife ache in my heart that U just can never get rid of. Someday, I know she will come down and get me the heck out of this horrible frickin’ prison.

Despite all my predictions coming 100% true and on the money, and the EVIL EMPIRE flourishing like a flower garden struck by a nuclear garden supply, my roulette systems R all ‘fully functional’, Doctor Checkoff Whales McCoytrek. I have 3 systems, and all R working just fine, nothing is crashing and burning. I do sustain losses, but as long as 4 every 5 units lost, I get 6 units back, the CAB SYNDROME is avoided, (Crash-And-Burn)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This CAB is the potential energy that is ultimately needed in this present TIME-WORLD I am interacting in here in this miserable part of the hyperspace, 2 bring me at least a dim glimmering hope of escaping this horrendous family curse. With or without governor Fictional Shalvoy, it is blatantly obvious 2 the most 6th dimensionally challenged peeps on the planet, that none of the wolves and dogs involved here R any coincidence. I wrote the song SARAH on May the 12th of the year 1996, exactly 200 years almost 2 the day that my 7th grand pappy woke up from his dreams of being Samuel Huntington, in this material world of yours, Amy. Yes, your mom can keep my Wall Street Journal, I won’t B needing it, U can all just go away, right Jack? I said it and I meant it, but my apparatus has special features that permits things 2 grow hyperspace effects, and has been used on many projects, not just mine. Oh well, Ron kind sir, Camden county Prosecutor of the nineteen nineties, I did my best but knowing and proving, as U said sir, R2 totally different realities. This sentiment has been echoed on numerous occasions on the marvelous resulting television show, U GO Mister Wolf, erf-erf-erf!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Stanley, U GOT ME INTO ONE HELL OF A MESS, but at least U brought my memories back. It is only a matter of time B4 somehow I am reunited with some of my transdimensional loved ones. Whisper out that name, Bernie!!!!!!!

E/T.

No comments: