Wednesday, November 4, 2009

STU-BLOG 15

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, BLOG 15”
4:36 PM, late Wednesday afternoon on
November 4th, of 2009 years ADEG:


TOLD U, the Dow would fly this week and it has, and tonight the ?World Series will end its 2009 season and that as they say will b that. FULL EVIL ROTTEN EMPIRE. What a lousy butt wiping way 2 end a miserable hell.

On my last blog, my dementia got the better of me when I discussed several key issues, one being Misses Marola, if U want 2 read the posting at www.unexplained-mysteries.com/, go and type in ‘blogs of Mountainpen’, and it was reedited, and U can read a bit of what ‘they’ made me Ettosionically forget using the PAWM-PIE-E4 TOOL, the MILLIONTH COUNCIL that is. This is always the famous tool of the MILCO. If U do not wanna go back on that site 2 my last prior blog, then just know that this lady always discussed the future as though she had actually experienced it. But anyone can fake that, the real trick is knowing how the future inhabitants of Earth would B pronouncing the post 2000 years when they spoke and used them. She would always refer 2 things in two thousand and five or two thousand and two and so forth, everyone else was saying twenty oh five, and so forth, U get the picture. So what is this parlor trick, how do people from time 2 time know future events? Well there literally can B tens if not hundreds of various discussable methodologies. All of them work with varying degrees of accuracy, and the real question should B amongst the smarter blogaudians, is Y would anyone want 2 do such Parlor-Trix, kids, adults, or anyone else 4 that matter. Well, let us just look around at a very tiny fraction of what I could really drudge up on this blog and cause the stir of the world by morning on all continents and across all oceans, and that is not an exaggerated statement, BRO. Well starting the very recent event of 2 weeks back now give or take some days, let us examine the family with the weather balloon shaped 2 appear as a flying saucer. Just based on the shape of this told me at the start of the entire mess when the so called missing kids were the talk of the United States, that this was nothing but a gigantic and awful hoax. 2 involve kids in it makes it squared in my book. Some time not all that long ago I would add things and they most likely R somewhere on previous blogs from 1-4 years ago, that here I do not even have any kids and I am astounded and horrified at just what parents R more than willing 2 do 2 their children, in the names of things that range into the A-Z. Can I help it if my mom kept the hugest and meanest secret from me and took it 2 her miserable grave, or did she, if she indeed is alive and well and living in Missouri at the rip old age of eighty-nine? Let us examine some real hard David Smith blackboard Zenkiss facts right here and right now, Lieutenant VB. The biggest is the ridiculous constant hypothetical daughter stuff she threw in my face every time I would do the least thing she did not approve of, or say 4 that matter. I would hear, “How would U like it if your daughter had said or did this 2U?”, whichever the case may have been each time. But there is a blog that no one went physically back in time a year or whatever and planted it into the internet blogger system out of time context. In it it states that in the year of 1988, she said something monstrously horrifying 2 me. My friend David Roth was over at the house and heard it, and when we later drove into the Pine forests 2 cool off in more ways than one that evening, and gather ourselves, and calm our spirits in the natural beauty and surroundings of this great area, saved by the late Richard Millhouse Nixon, our 37th Jacobson President, David said 2 me and I’ll quote him, but do not ever expect me 2 quote what my mother said, it was so far beyond wickedly shameful that anything U all could start 2 imagine and fathom, U would need 2 cube it and then some, and then maybe, just freaking maybe, U might come a bit close 2 just how horrific what she said 2 me that day really was. I believe Adolf Hitler would not have sunk that low with his child. If she is in DOGTOWN for 1000 minnina-kalpa, it is a sentence 2 light 4 her, and 4 what she said 2 me on that putrid rotten day. As 4 Dave, I will quote what he said, regarding what she said,” Mark, it would B better if no one alive on Earth ever had known what a mother was, if that is what it would take 2 exchange what your mother just said 2U, never taking place”. It is as clear up here in almost twenty Marola ten as if late summer time of 1988 was re-showing on the television screen as I speak and electronically freaking type. Moving on, here R other factors 2 weigh in this entirety of a beyond wild situation. Strange secret trips up 2 an area where family was, mom’s first cousin, Ruth Huntington Gottwald, an absolute obsession with sending me 2 the private school in the autumn of 1971 called Church-Farm, out in Exton, Pennsylvania, and mom doing another unspeakable deed 2 me, also blogged about 3 or more years ago, long B4I could have put iot there just 2 make someone go, gee-wow-yo, where she insisted I shut off a television set and not watch something. She had been at work doing heavy overtime, and her boss and his boss had all kinds of river mafia connections and knew everything about everything and everybody, they shipped instruments 4 many rock star bands 4 overseas concert tours, and I could go on sand on, I never discuss this 2 much and will just call this the STANLEY SYNDROME if I need 2 refer 2 it later on in any future blogging texts. This has nothing 2 do with Oliver getting me into any messes however, north or SOUTH of any borders, but way more 2 all this part of the tale will soon B told. This is the forbidden, non-bloggable start of the un-startable, remember? I promise that many things only get juicier and better. So much is involved, all the way from soup cans and interrogation rooms near broadcast city in Philly as well as in Sin City on the East coast, right smack dab back around 2 Guatemala and other points further south of there, along with numerous fixed jobs, fixed residences, fixed people, and all using powerful parlor tricks and exploratrons, but it all seemed so very butt wiping scary and real/e 2 a poor ignorant little brassard, having 2 live and suffer through an unspeakable horrendous demonic hell, decade after decade after decade, watch out Mister Barker, Mister who?

1986 was a turning point in my entire basically 55 years of present human life as the me that I am right now has experienced in conscious awake mind tuned into this miserable time-world. U cannot know how an entire life of more than 30 years, not all that great as it may not have been, but still, it was as clear cut as a pint of urine would stink if pushed right up inside of your nostrils, golly, sergeant Cal and Mcmk, U know, people may think they have gotten over on me and fooled me, but all they have done is used power that I do not have 2 rule over me and make me the eternal fall guy on the Astral Late-Late Show, or is it the Prime Time Special Truman Mohr story? One wrecked car after another, fires, hatred, dysfunctional persons around me inescapably, hay one of only a few choices R here, it is like a school test with MC, that’s Multiple-Choice by the way. Either an outside force is existing and doing all of this 2 two separate families, or these 2 families R indeed chained up endlessly together in some Astral Plane game that goes far beyond my wildest ability 2 even begin 2 conceive of it all, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLYERS WILL WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN. PHILLIES WILL DIE TONIGHT. THE DOW JONES CHEATED CONTROLLED MANIPULATED STOCK MARKET WILL KEEP RIGHT ON MOVING STRAIGHT UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, until I am either totally dead and wrecked and obliterated, annihilated and destroyed, or else I have the things that out poor cat Weecho no longer has today after a trip 2 the vet 2 keep Drew Carey happy, and do a Harry Callas baseball imitation, and just get the hellfire oudddddddddddahereeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Patty-Jane is right, I am 2 gutless 2 ever try and escape this evil monstrous nightmare. I know that the devil I don’t know is always much reawaking scarier than the devil I do know. I tend 2 think 2 much, 2 endlessly over rationalize things. Maybe I need 2 freaking start reacting emotionally and more crazy and just pack a damn bag and run like hell at 3 this damn moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, far away into the South freaking Pacific!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get her Agent Rigsby, I wussed out in the late sixties, and look at what this wild teenager has done 2 exact her game playing revenge, go get your dream girl BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I think I am finally close 2 getting a QCD (Quantum-Carddeck) 2 move out of the hyperspace noise channel range and into answering me in either white electron, or black positron, space answers 2 my 50/50 queries; it always goes right back again. I can never seem 2 repeat the great event of late 1985 and early into 1986. Maybe I need another good shot from the aerosol can Mister Martino Blueparrot. One thing is 4 sure. Jimmy Carter is not Mary Carter, they share a last name, but one is total (+) and the other is total (-) in polarity, and I am talking about adding these electrically charged realities into the merged element of carbon. Ask any scientist that knows anything about astrophysics and they will tell U that 2.7 is the most magical number in the quest of finding all truth about us and cosmos. If this Kelvin temperature is off by the smallest infinitesimal degree in either hotter or colder as a universal averaged constant, all of the stars of the sky would either burn up 2 fast 2 ever create the needed element of carbon 2 allow our Astral Plane dream downs 2 come into this multiplexed hypersphere. Also, if this great cosmic Kelvin temperature was off in the other direction by even the slightest amount, the same thing would result in reverse, simply put, carbon would never get around 2 being, and without this happening, dreamers could not come down from the Astral Plane and dream their physical lives here in 5th dimensional hyperspace. It is no random chance or is it a controlled power, that causes this. It is the dreamers themselves all willing 2 indeed dream this, so simply put it, gets dreamed and then poof, the parlor trick of all parlor tricks is done. It just becomes the dream, and all of the needed perfect temperature, as well as all else, comes all nicely packed and built into the system of the dreams. This is the Exploratronic Supermind that indeed has its truer origins on the Astral Plane.

Then I laugh at the small little tricks like knowing the future, or putting me in a maze of hell or inside a pinball machine all giggled around and smashing endlessly into sharp jagged objects cutting me up like a fresh great bay fish, the blood from my wounds filling the entire bay and turning it bright red. The reflecting white bright sky is all U need, and voile, just send into the videogame, a jacked in fleet of United States Coast Guard helicopters all bright red and white 2 match, screaming GO PHILLIES through loud bull horns. They‘ll go all right, away, and into the books of history, as LOST AGAIN. Hay Gina, I told this disease 4 more than 4 years now what is basically happening, and al they wanna do is draw stupid pix of me on the net and put silly looking space-cadet hats on me. Well, fine BRO. When the entire world is a total shambles very soon, I will return from FIJI or someplace in 2 or 3 hundred years, and none of U will B alive here 2 hurt me any longer. Good riddance, and BYE-BYE, Y‘all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: