Sunday, November 22, 2009

MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 12

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 12”
Datfile: 112309.050, Beginning Transmission:


How I love 2B wrong, praise the gods, I hate always predicting with such accuracy, hay-yo, Bruce and Mye and me R all only human, and we can make errors, the gods, I finally was wrong, BEE-U-TEE-FUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wuvewee whittle Weegles actually won tonight, 24, Chicago Bearishness, 20, come back, where art thou???????? Watewhee it seems I am never wrong, market up and up and up, and believe me I won’t B wrong again 4 a while, the Dow will like totally fly tomorrow, as the young peeps would rap on it, like. YO, gotta keep up 2 speed or U don’t survive each new century, BRAH!!!!!!!!!! I have watched a lotofem come and go baby-luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, U wanna know about Dorthea, World Lab, the exploratrons that not only visited me but caused me 2 drown in the Delaware River in 1989, and so freaking much more, bloodshoe. Well, Sarge Friday, at least I don’t run a mag crew racket, or call U Gumshoe. And if I am a whack job case 4 the couch, at least I don’t drive your partner up the wall over in Nom. How my dad loved that whacky stupid television show. If I had a lousy photo of George 4 every time that show aired and reran, I would B able 2 buy out Trump Entertainment, but Y would I want 2????????? Well, slow or fast, I’m no potato, mashed or chipped, and I still think that 3-9 was excessive, CJS of over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World Lab is kind of like heaven, it can wait, it is not going anywhere, and it will B around 4 quite a while, in fact it is not even here yet, so Y do I talk out of both sides of my butt and say all this while saying there is no time travel? Yo, do U really wanna short blog or a really long one, yo?????????????????? I knew that fat slob ugly thing and her group of many teenaged filth bags from Newton Creek, in 1970. They impressed me like a ton of mucus maggots reproducing on the late show in black and white with snow. My mom asked me once early in the seventies, YI did not seem 2B attracted 2 the fairer sex? I told her that physically I was, and I can fake it better than Mister Spok than I’m not, but looks alone will never cut the mustard with me. I know how important a nice personality is. Give me an overweight zit face with scars and half a hairline with a nice personality any day, over any beauty queen that thinks she is all that, and I met a handful of them maybe, that would not B in this mindset. Most figure that the old song about pretty things opening doors with just a smile is advice 2 all young females hitting age seven. Fine, but don’t expect me 2 look your way, unless UR planning on a day trip, and no this is not 1986 revisited, this has always been the way I feel. Yes that wonderful group of non-gang gangsters from the local creek, was that a motley crew or what, and their leader was slob Dorthea. I never thought I would not only end up working 4 her up in the future, but as a result, get visited by wild exploratrons from 2294, and get drowned in the river 2 boot, but it all happened, and as U know, the old chocolate cupcakes always kick in, I can’t leave hell, hell is infinite, remember what your preacher used 2 tell U as a kid, he wasn’t freaking lying 2U lads and lassies. I would sell my soul 2 the devil, if I had a soul and there really was a devil, in the biblical actual sense, 2 know what keys I must B hitting as I type that keeps bringing up so many strange stupid butt wiping boxes. This is a real Mack Kiter case, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Aunt Geraldine Snow, yes I wanna find my super girl, and what were U doing on Jefferson Avenue, Miss Hand? How my cuz-Donald went ballistic during my search 2 locate the missing great one in the middle nineties, who was never missing of course, and on the phone that day with mom, I thought World War 3 had long passed and we were entering number 4 with a bomb and a bullet. Jeese Louise Surfer Fonty Fear Factor North Shore Interrogation rectangles!!!!!!! We can always get back 2 World Lab and the wild exploratrons that visited me in my car. OK, fine, maybe I fell into a nasty nightmare, but 2 this day, I could NOT SWEAR IN A COURT OF LAW, whether I was awake or asleep, and those reporting abduction cases, KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, BRR!!!!!!!! Bobby goes back only into this century, but Jeff from Exton, oceans out of control Danny, and much more, cannot so easily B explained away, Father Lucky!!!!!!! Don’t feel bad if U do not know what is getting said, the MILCO knows, and this is the blog called the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT, just what the heck do U think that means, like DUH?????????????????????????????? It means that some of my words U will get, maybe the EW peeps will get a lot ofem, maybe not, but the MC hears and knows all of it. What makes me so angry that I could literally push a ship down and sink it, is that rules and sociological pressures, R placed ahead of decency and humanity. What does that mean, can the master speak a little plainer here 2 the chelas? Sure I can. If I can fly out into space at speeds fast enough 2 hurl me into the next decade, I think I can talk more plainly. What I am saying is this BRO. I don’t blame the lady on the telephone from the Copyright Office back around April or May of oh-eight. She did what she could. It is not her place 2 tell me things my own mom thought it best not 2, I do not blame her. If I had really been as smart as I like 2 think I am, never forgetting, always remembering, never letting things get by or past me, then Ida put it together that day, just from her calling me out of the blue and saying what she said. The gods, all I have 2 do is listen 2 what I had sent down there the prior Halloween Day, DING, RU hearing bells YET Mountainpen? Also, it seems cuz Sandy owes me a little apology also, but then so do all my rotten cousins, they all knew about things as well, Y do U think I had that wild Palace diner interaction back in the early eighties 4 crissake????????????????????? 2 McDowell’s played a huge part in all of this and will most likely never even live 2 know about it. The odds that either one of them R following these blogs R staggering like winning the freaking Powerball Lottery of Pennsylvania, BRAH!!!! Yeah Bruce, what DOES he want, don’t U know by now, it never changed, it is the human tape recorder who did grow up one day on Mackey’s advice, and now controls the world of tape recorders, yo, is this fiction or real, how can anything B this wild and this real, is this what the words ‘quintessentially surreal’ would express so perfectly? Maybe this is heaven and Irene made it a lot further than Iowa cornstalks. Well if so girl, U go, U sure wanted this 3 decades ago, yo. Where has the time gone? Actually, it never went anywhere. Us all here and now have longer fake memories of a so-called prior bunch of organized wave and particle interactiveness than we thought we had when we were in those ‘earlier times’, yo.

Miss disease missed me by one minute tonight, but then it is like playing horseshoes or being struck by lightning, close is what counts. If UC Diana, U will remain here dreaming 2 discuss it, it is when U don’t C her that U won’t, yazirr Benny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your pretty large kite ready Sarah-Stacey, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MILCO DISEASE persecuted my badly this weekend, the Dow will fly up another 4-8 hundred points this week and U can bet your last river drowned subway token on that one, MYE oh MYE, OK I was wrong about the Eagles, but the angels must have helped out with this one, thank U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just B4 the kickoff, the same Milituforce aerial craft that has been persecuting me now 4 nearly solid friggin’ 24 years zenithed loudly over my car at work. Did UC me waving and giving U the jag officer hand salute?????????????????????? Were the NSA satellites able 2 zoom in with the green nightlights and read my lips saying, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR MOTHER, while I gave U the salute, BRO???

My mom went out 4 a walk during lunch break late in 1989 right after my meeting up with these 2 exploratrons from the nineties, only 3 nineties away, not one. She passed the famous Independence Mall and walked a few blocks 2 the supermarket near her Inchcape Shipping office, in Philadelphia. The story as she told it 2 me a week later all shaking and up set, went like this. She was walking and suddenly did not know where she was or who she was, but had the definite knowledge that she was with some people right B4 this all went down. They told her that if she ever told her son about Y she had insisted on sending him away 2 a private school in the state of Pennsylvania in 1971, and was so obsessed with this that it took up every minute of her waking day attempting 2 accomplish this goal, that this is what would happen. Then she was shown a vision as if she was sitting in a dark room and a projection from a clear bright large screen was directly in front of her. What she saw was criminal. It was her, in terrifying agony. They showed her something she could not understand, but told me someone enters your mind in a dream and touches U, and when U awaken, UR still U, but UR totally robotically controlled. Some other someone is living through U. On Christmas of the year 1997, 8 years or so later, she planned on telling me the total truth about the Gottwald situation. She woke up at 4 in the morning the next day, and was never normal again. She couldn’t tell me, neither could the lady on the telephone. Y does the face of Laura Parker project into my mind right now, I mean, she is just an actress, but I mean if this character was actually real, this is along the lines of what happened. Anyone doubting that things of a non natural origin R indeed ongoing, is a damn fool. I sure know better. These filthy stick eaters can destroy your body and your mind. They can wipe out your life like U never even lived here at all, right out of the friggin’ Twilight Zone television show. When I carefully examine other conversations with other copyright examiners, exact matches of things said exist in the land of the Briggers. Do they really think I let this all get past me, or buy into the anti-Yogi scenario with all of this? Maybe in their blatant arrogance, they just don’t give a dirty rotten shirt, and figure, let him know it, what’s he gonna do, tell Nate at Echelon, or his other architect friends in New York that named the buildings after a child’s suggestion, another darn casualty, maybe the hugest one, of the History Markers Removal Gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Summer comes, is this where U will find me 2, my Lincoln Tunnel friends of the past. Where did the last 90 damn years vanish into, YO?????????????????????????? None of this is made up, it is way beyond any story, reality is always way beyond the wildest possible fiction. It is not bloggable 2 just come out and say things directly, so we play our game, and have ourselves only 2 blame 4 all of this worthless and disgraceful shame. Does life and death hold this 4U, a living hell, and a dead one 2, is empty black all UC, RU a drifting soul that’s never free, in a nightmare in eternity? YO, think about it, it isn’t pretty, but then just because Donna thinks the white boys R, doesn’t mean that I do, personally, I dig the black chicks!!!!!!! Lillian was blacker than the ace of spades, and the loveliest giant 12 year old IU ever met, I was 10, but wanted her so bad I could taste it in-between the crackers and the cream cheese, BRO. No, World Lab can wait, we will get back 2 this long B4 Jin Rockford Scores anything on Sunset Strip, or it’s time 2 go 2 any other heaven, Jimmy boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some wild road trip U dudes took, U should have stopped off and picked up James Earl Jones at the Tie-Die place first. How I yearn 2B back where U answered and said, “Welcome 2 Walsh-Atlantic”. That’s where I belong, and mom was able 2 tell me this much of the truth after they brought her back from the dead at the hospital, yo, is this some delusion U pile of pigs??? Aniwho, moving on, it is nearing bedtime, I need 2 crash and C the great SSJKK at her mighty shop. I have a bone 2 pick with my lovely teenager, and squeaky doors won’t B the topic of conversation, on or off the hinges.

When a totally advanced exploratron takes over a waking person, and forces them 2 do something against their will, it causes said person 2 literally self-destruct. This is the yet unknown mysterious medical condition that top docs all over this area could not get 2 the bottom of in the years of 1997 through 2000, with my mother. She had decided 2 fess up, and that was the end of life as she knew it. No, never endanger yourself trying 2 help me fight this wickedness. Nate said it all, with or without the Flashy Joe Berrios. I have no right 2 involve others in this nightmare of all nightmares. No one can rescue an eternally damned person. It is like trying 2 save a drowning person who just pulls U down along with them. Nobody can help me, not politicians, not the President of the United States, not the Pope. He is so scared about all of this, he had 2 come over and poke around and C some of it 4 himself, U don’t think I know this, what, I’m some 2nd grade dummy? Well, Chris Pike, Pope Pipe, and Papa John all put together makes a nice jig saw puzzle, 4 another time and place hug U big lovely meat packer of 1968??????????????????????????????????????????? Say hi 2 the ‘other’ Jim Jones 4 me, if UC him. Yo, I’d make sure my name was different 2 BRO, good call, well, I had my poison cake, and he had his following drink poison lemonade, reality is indeed fiction times 10, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yar, this old one eyed pirate and his buccaneers R ready 2 say some real heavy things this coming week, keep pushing the envelope and pressing your luck, peeps, just keep it up, YO. Did U really think U could drown the greatest fish in the bay, in a measly river dudes? Let me stop sugarcoating this, it isn’t Tom, it’s TON, she knew it, they all knew it all even B4 my conscious mind caught up with the repressed memory. It is all on the tape, they heard it, SHE heard it, she knows. I guess all that’s left after this was realizing that my searching and HUNTING was over, I had never even started the journey. How can someone hope 2 cross a finish line until they walk up and register 4 the race and go 2 the starting line? The real bad in all of this is that I was gonna drive home, and none of this would ever have happened. I got 2 the freaking drawbridge and then 2 where the U-TURN area is, and just then it hit me, go back 2 Tennessee Avenue, and talk 2 the owner of the big hotel. That was when my death warrant was in front of me, my making the U-turn was merely the signature on it. Oh those 2 letters, the gods the power in them could hurl galaxies around. So how can tiny little things on a breadboard really do all this stuff 2 the human race? Tiny, they R tiny? How about atoms? How tiny R they? Didn’t a bunch of secret peeps go over to Penncy Sunday afternoon, and try and rig a hush-hush miniature of what I’ve been talking about? They did this B4 Ben Kaplan, when I built that field I showed U back in 1976, YO. Oh well, they contained the damage better than 30 years ago, still, they were not as patient this time, nobody waited 3 frickin’ years. B careful there PAULA, people live around there U know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They R scared that I am about 2 use the thing Ron, kind sir, no, Y would I wanna do this world any favors, bud? Still, after the examiner called me and said just the small thing she said, the contacts were made with no time delays. Dawn told me within one week of time afterwards, she had a plan of escape. The law says a rehab clinic must expel anyone with contagious diseases. Oh those magical potions of THAT FAMILY, huh Doc Rogers? So she gets mailed an innocent fragrance or so she told me, actually she had it mailed 2 a male pal in the next building where less strict mailing procedures R followed. This fake aroma scent thing caused this temporary fake skin rash, and got Dawn out of there, and she wasted no time finding the magic medical office, and permanently kidnapping me and taking my life forever away from me, MYE, how the truth is powerful, and deadly. The gods can only get me out of this one Stanley!!!!!!!!!! 2 cover up the secrets this big, no event will B considered 2 big, no expense will B spared either. This all makes Agatha Christie and her entire collection of murder mystery novels look like a kid reading the comics on a park bench, no studios, no records, just a park. Still, I wonder, Roseanne, what is really behind such an incredible mind bending tale?

I could give my opinion on many things, but there is no time 4 my opinion, I am telling real things that happened, and very subtly and carefully following the rules of the Scwaves, a word I will make up now, but many will get this one. 4 those that still need the roadmap 2 follow how Iran fits into all of this, and Y Kuwait was invaded by neighboring Iraq when those tapes hit the boardwalk that night in late July of ninety, if memory is properly operating. The Masonic Chart shows the Samuel Huntington linmeage directly back 2 Queen Mary of Scotland, and her lineage trasces straight back 2 the Judah tribes of Isreal. A child can CY SSJKK is doing all of this, and it breaks my heart 4 poor Harry when 2011 turns intio 12 and 13 and so on, and Julia’s 2nd calendar begfins the real new age of truth. The things we can do, but yes, in my lifetime, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget about high schools and newspapers and year books and shoe boxes, and just C the roadmap. It is all the game of an upline girl’s thought, not an upline girl. None of us can ever know the real upline teenager who had this thought that downlined into all of this. That is beyond anyone’s wildest fantasy. This is what the Astral Plane is 4, and this is Y she dreams into that. But now, we could talk on and on 4 years. Let me bid Doctor Ladoo and the group, a polite and short ado, it is time 4 me 2 gwo night-night, Elmer, whaaaaaaa.

Blahhhhhh-bleee-blummmm, etcetera, copyrighted in 2009, or whenever, this is all a parlor trick. Still, what I tell is the truth, and I tell U the trick is all built into the situation, Inspector Superman Louigee.

End Transmission:

No comments: