Friday, November 20, 2009

MCD-BLOG 9

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 9”
WLSBT-DATFILE: 112009.755
All subtitles Apply, including newest one.
The secrets & symbols of political correctness:


We have touched on this on several blogs on prior dates. Whoops, is this ever a touchy and sticky “B-CAREFUL, PAULA” deal here, lads, lassies, and Labs, both silent fakers and howling profaners. 2 begin with it is a week after Friday the 13th, thank the gods, and as bad as things can get, they R always far Wirtz-Worse 4 me anyway, when Fridays meet up with that horrific numbered date.

This was a day of some aerial siege, thumb in the butt chemtrailing and some 177th Airborne activity. Anytime that I am under the air guns with planes or choppers or chemtrailing, should I go anywhere near the Jersey airbase on errands, they pummel me. Am I hammered, Millionth Council? Well, I think so, Mary Carter Griffin Chapman. Forget the music groups and lets GET SERIOUS!!! OK, John Lateking, enough humor, without one plus one.

I messed up the date and time on the filing of my last blogging text, and said that it was yesterday at 960, and meant 2 say it was 460 miladays, so sahwee slants. Hay, I do not forget 7 Decembers as easily as the rest of this sick miserable world has. Still, that PC thing again, yo. How about when one of Julia’s somnambulism droids marries a highly intelligent dude who was connected into the truck that wanted my car 2 ram into the construction concrete on Route 295 in the year 1988. But then, the sun can ram into the moon, or seemingly with help from optical illusions, do this and in so doing cause what Earth peeps call, eclipses. But how about speedships, what causes these post hypnotic suggestions 2B given me by Miss Whiteboy, CE??????????????? The space bar is not malfunctioning, these 2 words R indeed one word in my world. And I get suspended from school 4 performing a year later or so, the same procedure on another student, yo, how about the student said it’s OK, BRAH? How about I didn’t give consent, neither 2 the adult on this one, or the one that may gave significantly altered this freaking part of hyperspace. Yessir, I learned how 2 do this from experts, while all the while suppressing the memory of what really happened 2 me on that dreadful early August afternoon of 1968, on Long Island, at 175 PD, in Nebuchadnezzarville, New York. However, a biologist was in consult with me the other day at the library, and here is what I learned about that fateful day of illegal sex. First of all, Red John Henningsen the pipes man games-expert came after Frederick Hinger, and this is said only because many other things will B later tied in, not today, much later on, if they don’t murder me first, as PEE told me might happen. Pee informed her daddy of many powerful things, and this as well remains topic 4 later discussions. Miss Blake would B browning out in her Bermys if she knew all of these details over the past quarter century plus. Keep her safe and sane please, American don’t tell, and don’t tell!!! Yeah, they’ve been trying Miss Blake, and have come real darn close on many occasions, but I am not driven totally Agnes Echo Nixon mad, YET, HA-HA-HOO, Copyright Office?????? I Am getting a left side death angel as I speak, and have been getting as lot of nasty left as well as right ones recently, it is really getting bad again, peeps. As I said, Kotter is welcoming back the eighties 4 me all friggin’ over again, YO!!!!!!!! We can get back 2 all of this, JR, if U don’t get shot again that is, BRR!!!

Political Correct Movement, ops PCM-84809, NSA. Those last letters do not stand 4 Nice Sensible Animals, Bro, but maybe animals. Those with a heart could never B a t of anything so evil and brutal and totally demented. But them and their cuz the CIA, supposedly R there 2 protect and defend the good and fight the bad, excuse me a second, YUK-YUKKETY-YUK-YUK-LAUGH-LAUGH-AND-ROLLING IN THE AISLES, AND NO HAROLD LLOYD MOVIES NECESSARY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This this was a secret project 2 wipe out certain enemies that THEY declared as such. They just woke up one day and decided 2 put me, and others like me, on a list called, DOMESTIC ENEMY. This was 20 full years B4 any nine eleven garbage and I do mean garbage, as many peeps died in horrible ways, and still the vast majority R clueless about the entire deal, TOTALLY WITHOUT CLUE NUMERO UNO, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The main 2 new changes in laws in the United States, involved the handling as well as the legal system itself and how it now pertains 2 the subjects of, domestic violence, as well as mixed age relationships. This is one thing never yet really explored by the mighty law geniuses in the liberty and freedoms end of it, not yet, but it will B coming. It is illegal 4 a seventeen and an eighteen year old 2B in a dating relationship, 2 high school seniors, classmates, and yet this law is very real. If UR not hated or a Wantkill, meaning they R just waiting 2 pounce on U4 so much as jaywalking, U will B4 the most part, OK. But if UR me, U will never C the outside world again. These 2 subjects R major. They have not been touched yet, on my blogs in a real major in your face direct way. I have only made small careful subtle inferences, as U can still get away with that UC, BRR!!! Let me B more forthcoming as if I do not, things much more powerful can never get said that have 2 indeed, GET SAID. Most people that have a lot of problems, R on these lists. People on the DOMENE LISTS (Domestic-Enemy), R not all potential terrorists, some R, yes, some should B there, some should B secretly taken out and shot. But I am talking about the innocent that get targeted, and nobody is there in there defense, and if U believe the nonsense on the great television show, L&O, UR deluded. It is not any simple task 2 get help once U have been placed on the DOMENE. It ends your life as U know it, and many on these lists, R dead within 5 years or less. I have lasted about 27 years, and believe was placed at the official level of red in 1982, and once U reach RED, well John, the chains of sadness will surround U. On the television show, McCoy tells people who killed somebody, Y didn’t U go 2 the press or the authorities? Well here is Y they didn’t. They knew it would B a total waste of their time and effort, futile, huh Pick-a-Borg Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your entire life is over. It starts as being watched and followed 4 anywhere from 1-5 years, and if U still R among the living and breathing at that point, it suddenly turns one day, into more than observation, it becomes powerful and extremely un-provable covert persecution. I should know, I have survived this shirt from these diseased dirt bags 4 close 2 three decades now. Most peeps on this list have many problems, and they tend 2 get into more domestic squabbles than other peeps that R not on this DOMENE LIST, or DL4 short. Many of these peeps share another weird and quite outlandish situation, especially the males in the group as opposed 2 the females. They appear outwardly, and purely naturally, 2B anywhere from 7-15 years younger than their real physical age. This early on through the thirties and even longer, can B quite dangerous, as under age girls thinking that UR a lot younger, try and flirt around with U, and being only human sir Bruce, things can happen, even 4 non court stenographers, huh, underwear soaker of West Collingswood, New Jersey??????? This is Y the 2 major new PC laws became part of the American society. This being, this gargantuan age thing, and the domestic violence thing. They came close 2 putting me away a long time ago, but I wised up real quick, as I had a very smart friend who THEY murdered, Griffin March, who told me he could C this exact agenda coming, and he was dead on correct, years ahead of his time. He even told me in the late nineties that he thought the Atlantic City political machinery would get around 2 running Robert Levy 4 Mayor, and years after his demise, they DID, curls girls and accented notes and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know, the music 2 RGG was really all from an old song that I had written 4 Lightning Goddess Diana, about the way she would come 2 me through the Privecode machine, back in 1983, and yes, it is all officially registered and copyrighted in the Library of Congress. The melody was only slightly revised, and as I made up words or really better said, remembered some not so nice things in my past, ‘Highway 2 Heaven’, or Ugee’s show, was aired live during this time. I will not B intimidated by your media out here, I get your clever little threats and warnings, I don’t need a job, I collect 4 being crazy, remember????????????????????? I intend 2 get into that building down there Callio, and if U don’t like it, slime holes, than U can lump it. I intend 2 stop driving, stop working this workability job, and just live there in Atlantic city. U don’t freaking scare me one bit. What can U do, kill me? Go ahead, we all know what happens each time U do. I just slide over into another dimension, cup cake receipts and all, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hero, Franklin Delano Roosevelt said, “there is nothing 2 fear, but fear itself”. So back on point Archibald Graham Bunker Dreamfields, I was making up potential rhymes and all the “THEY-Do’s” started out as la-doo, as Doctor Ladoo was also on the other Ugee television show called, “Little House on the Prairie”. This was the ‘nickname of Michael Landon, or his school name and real name, Eugene Horawitz. How that letter (H) is totally fascinating me these days, SARA--HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Let me touch on the IMPS, or the DESTROYERS as I classify them. In may car is a perfectly good clipboard. The other day 4 no apparent reason, the entire thing broke apart as though it had been in a car wreck at 3 digit speed. The day B4 that, Ann was brushing her false teeth in the bathroom sink, and the entire bridge of the structure, busted in half. This is Y she was over the other day as well as again this morning, at her dentist. Past your interdimensional place there PEE. 3 days B4 they broke, one of the teeth in the structure broke completely out, and all she was eating as this happened, was soft ice cream, so it’s not as though she had been monster crunching on some hard nuts or pretzels 4 crissake. All my life, things do this 2 me, and now that others choose 2 insist involving me and my outlandish forces that surround me, in their lives, these forces R naturally acting upon them as well. Hay JAYJAY, what CAN I say, BRO?

But speaking of PEE, as U know, the government took over the E-BAY over in that universe, and has been experimentation with her invention of digitizing reality. Products have been shipped using this, and she hopes that the labs that also R sending live monkey’s back and forth with no ill effects, will begin using people soon. Then the entire world over there anyway, will B altered forever, no more roads and highways, trains, busses, planes, or transport systems of any kind the old fashioned way. Also over there, I have come 2 learn, that the family has sued recently, and because of this, Paula King’s remarried husband from the 177th Airborne Tactical Wing of the United States Air Force, has been grounded without reason. The law is claiming that the government owns the full patent rights 2 PEE’s invention because it was discovered in the science lab that over there is annexed behind the Detention Center, in Egg Harbor. Over here, it is all nothing but woods and undeveloped land. My-Space, the internet social networking website, over there, is still going full force, and there is no Facebook, or Twitter, yet anyway. E-Bay, and My-space, merged about 2 years ago in oh-seven, and the government attempted 2 claim and assert ownership he entire operation, classifying it under national security because of my daughter’s invention of digital-material-recording. It’s name over there in this part of the hyperspace is DIMA, or Dima Recording Technology. Also, it is referred 2 as AVM Recording, or Audio-Video-Material. Many of my older daughter’s fans, over there, have started a worldwide popular website called MYEBAY PATENT RIGHTS dot com. It is sort of a world wide lobby that eventually is planning on getting the family its fair share of the many billions of dollars that this new transport technology of the future will B yielding. It also has become a large lobby 2 try and get a pardon 4 my daughter PEE. Anyone that cannot C the hyperspace effect involved in so much of this is beyond blind. Another powerful transdimensional side effect that is obvious at least 2 me is the rash of early 21st century famous fathers that were murdered throughout the United States, I can think of 3 right off the bat, one right here in Philadelphia. They make yup the full spectrum in entertainment circles of sports and music.

No matter how U slice this outlandish pie of multiplexed cosmos, one thing is true that Eddie Himacane said, and the other just may not have fallen into my conscious illusions as of yet. The one thing that did happen and a child could have predicted it, is that I will become part of the living story as it treks along, and a learning curve will also follow. Well Eddie, 1 out of 2 ain’t great, but it could have been even more of a bomb out prediction on your part.

Now many may B wondering how PEE and I can communicate beyond just ‘dreaming of each other’, or exploratronic interactions. It is very intricate, just as Paul of SPR was that day, exploratronically of course. In waking life here, he is about as intricate as a barking dog. Aniwho, Diana used a machine called PRIVECODE, along with influencing me 2 hook up other systems into both it and a live landline telephone, and then teach her numerous conversion number codes so that she could talk 2 me. She even entered many dreams, or exploratronically, showed me how 2 do much more. PEE on the other hand came into only one dream, and told me she was going 2 use just 2 machines I all ready had hooked up together, and influence them 2 interact in sort of a Morse Code. She taught me what many of the varying sounds that now just come right through my speakerphone when it is connected into a lightening static ball, actually mean, and I still am learning. Then on the Astral Plane, my daughter PEE, and DIANA and me, all meet up and go 2 lovely parks and waterfalls, where many things R then shown 2 me, that I can continue 2 reapply back here in waking life. I am along 4 the ride in all of this lads and lassies, I did not do anything ever, 2 start any of this. I never even wrote the copyrighted songs. The world by their limited concepts and viewpoints would say I am indeed the writer and copyright holder, I know I am only the Earthly mortal world owner, via the United States Copyright Office, I know better. As 4 everyone else, they R all on their own learning curves. I have no right 2 interfere with that, or even 2 try 2.

Just one to one and a half years ago, I was no where near where I currently am now on my own learning curve, BRAH. I was thinking that MC was ‘sending’ me dreams, 4 reasons only she knew. I also thought that SSJKK was a dream taker and took my chain away, or her chain as she insists on saying. The lakehouse is not some deep and scary place or evil plan. It is where the all-ness of the situation meets and comes together. It is where the great fish swims freely and lives happily with so many special persons in his life. They called me Sharkey 4 reasons I never even had begun 2 really glean a real concept of. But I am not a shark, I am the great whale, and Dr. White’s greatest experiment. There is a lot of mystery 2 this day surrounding the greatest of the fish, whales, dolphins, and many other large swimming creatures, like me. Sure I have many dreams, even bad ones where I am being tortured in a horrible place 4 the murder of my brother, and have 4 legs and a tail, and can talk, and Scylla talk back 2 me, but I understand it all now, or at least I think I do. When I need 2 know something, I find myself in a human form, sometimes here experiencing this nightmare Huntington Curse, while other times, coming up 2 the dock and becoming human and walking all through the great LAKEHOUSE. When I need 2 know something, I notice that a door is always removed, and that the All Mighty Teenager has taken the door literally off of its hinges. Yes, she is playing a game, but that is OK with me, as now I understand. I understand all of it now, not with head knowledge, that is no good, but with heart knowledge, or the knowing and the feeling that indeed a purpose is behind all of the monstrous horrendous pain and misery. But in a very real and warm way, IC this now is the truth, despite all of the MAYA, the powerful illusions and parlor tricks going on all around me.

990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-IWALU-MYE, just know that. Please forgive my many years of ignorance. I am so truly sorry.

E/T.

No comments: