Saturday, November 28, 2009

MCD-BLOG 18

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 18”
DATFILE: 112809.307.555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


I try more than any of U could ever know, 2B and 2 think, what U might call, ‘NORMALLY’, and not B paranoid. Every time however, that I try and maintain this shift in attitude, THEY WANT 2 prove me wrong in this, THEY WANT 2 show me that it is real, my way of seeing things that is, and not yours. I yearn 4 normalcy and a normal life, more than all of U out there all put tofreakingether. Dawn King could not say it better in her letter, RIAA from the early eighties, “IT IS WHAT IT IS”, and John Henningsen not Huntington-Hinger, can chime here with his famous words, “It’s just that simple, Mark”. Well, it is, and U both R on the damn money 100%, Dawn and John, 2 bad U guys R not the same age and married, U would most likely hit it off, YO.

I just drove home from work after the garage men relieved me, but first, they did more than this, they had 2 get my freaking stupid car started, A--G--A--I--N!! This time, I was parked in a spot, somewhat off from where it always has happened B4, so if it is being done with a stationary satellite, and this is YI despise NASA and the entire new age stupid program, MARRIED 2 MARY CARTER PAINT COMPANY of Doctor Lang and the Planes, or whatever name U wanna give 2 the group, but this program is used 4 this kind of criminal mischief. Nobody will ever get it proven, nor stopped, it is a total license 2 injure and harm, and I know that numerous peeps have been targeted, and I know a lot more today, than I did just last freaking night, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have lived and worked in smelly wet pants last night, just 2 have that damn thing crash and burn, coming down, but it didn’t, one dream was enough, all though I admit 2 nit knowing about the 21st century disaster, all though I did light candles and buy a small cake that day. Sorry, Eelface, this is just how I feel about persecutors and horrible monsters that get away with freaking murder decade after decade after Bob Barker decade, at any freaking price, right or wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if this horrendous CIA/NSA criminal mischief, is not happening the way I believe that it is, then I owe lots of good honest people a major apology, and will definitely print a gigantic retraction someday, if Clarence Harris and the Heart Attacks, and or any other ‘group’, musical or not, CAN EVER REALLY PROVE ME WRONG, KIND RON, CCPO, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was all set 2 believe the garage mechanic B4I turned onto 13th Street a little while back. He told me that just because I have bright headlights, does not mean it is not the battery that is bad. He says that my work shift is the coldest time of the day, and it is happening all the time now since the autumn has kissed the summertime bye-bye, and yes, he is right about that. He explained it in this way. He said that I can have enough power in a battery 2 do this, and still have what he called, “insufficient cranking amps”. But after I got towards home, and made the turn onto my street, a strange and very spurious vehicle was just there, sitting right in the middle of the road just past the house. The vehicle was a very large van, and extremely expensive looking, I mean much-bucks and then some. I have seen beauty queen Hummer vehicles that I would not wanna bet would cost as much. Then as soon as I pulled into my driveway, he slowly drove past me on the road, and I just stared at this vehicle. I could not make out any plate on the back of it, as though it was not there or it could B covered temporarily with some inside the vehicle switch. I personally know that there is such a system, where several plates can B the one showing, and the control 4 this is inside the cabin. Top mafia bosses know I am not lying about this. Don’t get me going there, soup-nut, there is a whole lot I could blog about many license plates, that I have reported 2 Ron Wirtz at the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office back in the nineteen-nineties, that came back as fakes, as he called them, or NSP’s, (no-such-plates), YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lived a wild life, and there R no freaking balloon hoaxes here going on, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving onto the new subject, without telling who told me and exactly when, let me just walk right into this, and hope 4 the best. It seems that as a boy, I was extremely good looking, and it was actually annoying 2 the point of wanting 2 remain indoors, from all the girl action. I am not bragging, it WAS what it WAS, Dawn, or at any time of the day or night, 4 that matter. Initially, the cult branch in this area, that is discussed in detail in ex-Senator’s Decamp’s marvelous tell all book from about 10-12 years ago, and a must read, BRAH; wanted me badly in their white slavery ring, and planned 2 get me one way or another, until 1971 rolled around, when a determiner as they call them, made a decision 2 put it off by 2. This means wait 2 years, follow me around, and make a new decision. This went on 2 times and after the end of 6 years, in 1977, I was 2 old even though I could pass 4 twelve at the time, I was a decade older than that, and rules were fixed. The reason 4 this pass by 2 thing, was because they did not want ‘lunatic-types’, and classifieds me that way 4 more than one reason. My special education school in Haddonfield, New Jersey was one of these reasons, but the other was my total obliviousness 2 girls and sex, during the love generation or just after, when this was just simply unheard of. Even back in those times, I had a weird life, and romance and sex was the fartherest thing from my mind, and as I said, this cost mew Sarah. Still, nothing involving this powerful entity, is just happening in a random happenstance way. Complex families were involved in the mix of all of this, and many totally not-bloggable other things as well. What U must understand, is that biblical angels R a crock, yet there is something, and this something is not a crock. Legends and myths all get started 4 some reason, and they do not simply pop out of thin air, as nothing does; just in case U do not know that. It is beyond human comprehension 2 tell u that the entire society evolved the way it did all because of small dominos that got sort of set in place, some by me, and some by those close 2 me. Remember the frowner that lost world peace 4 us all, in a prior blog. Never underestimate the moral in the children’s card game, WAR. Most things in fact, do have a lesson all throughout them, but most of us let the lesson part slip right past us every time. If we as a society of Earthlings ever really learned from history, we would B in the STAR TREK AGE by now.

I am speechless about another matter, I do not dare say BOOOOOOO. Still, what I used 2 classify and label in the 7-DEES, ‘electronic-metaphysics’, is simply nothing more than hyperspace effects technology. That said, there is so much that a really smart wonderer might now start wondering, and especially when U know that I have 2 leave things here, or else. Still, parking lot light trances had nothing 2 do with any of this revelation. That is the truth. All I got from yesterday was what I said I got, and it popped back major memories of the mysterious Lang girl. Still, if U think she trumps Gerry and Sue, at the studio, UR in 4 a rude awakening there player. They knew exactly where my stolen vehicle was, and the entire thing was a major set up, long B4 the Christmas holiday, but Y is Christmas so wrapped up in all of this, Billy Takehome Lifesaver, YO??????? Well the obvious reason is my long ago ancestor, but more is always involved in stuff than quick first surface appearances, BRO. We will talk around this, not right into it, safer that way, U know. Running back tapes from some time ago, I have seen some mind bending shirt, Saru and others. My mother thanks U, there James Cagney. Aniwho, my own tapes, and other tapes, it is all there, it always was all there. The answers 2 a lot of recent built mysterious were under my nose, still how does the great girl from China fit into all of this, as there is no way we can leave her out of it, no way in DOGTOWN?????????????!!!!!!!! She always said she knew me, and I knew her from squat. It wasn’t a lame pick up line either, she meant it, I am not so socially ignorant that I don’t know when someone says something in dead total seriousness. Glen Turner Enterprises, seeing me down at the station, and now Miss China, who knows me from, WHERE? Well, it takes an oriental lady 2B experienced perhaps in some of the learned arts of the great fictional phase 4 entity called Count Andreas Petofi of 1969, the looping digits, one up, one down. Well, 2 up, but who is counting centuries? The park ranger Rosalie, Bill Clinton the jogger, and on and on, and now the girl who knew me, but where did she know me, from ‘the station’, Mister Dairy Queen??????????????????? What station, perhaps, the studio? What studio, and Y would IB working there years after having a net worth in ten figures? The answers do fit, but not all of it is what I am ready yet 2 impart 2 the internet world. Last weekend’s interaction sure had some interesting HSE, right??????? Everything does, even balloons, that is Y there is never any need 2 try and pull of a hoax. The only lie I ever told in my life 2 a public, was that Sarah defended me, and this may have shot my credibility 2 zero, as David Roth said on the telephone over and over, all throughout the late eighties and into the nineties, I do not mind sharing good ideas, Dick, U have told me more about my past, than I ever could have remembered without your wonderful help, UR in my will, ye gads, round robins, or maybe Robinette Hill? I said what I did, because I would have lost my sanity. I forced myself 2 believe that she would have said this 2 her friend and co-group member, and remember how Ann King Silva told me 2 B-Paula-Careful about using the (G)-word, and I know in my heart of pure hearts, that she would have stood up 4 THAT-BOY, and defended me. Looking back, it was silly and immature, and may have ruined my credibility, one lie or false statement can do this, I watch all your show, RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t use your name, would U believe that, the UM-website would do this if I did, ****, anyway the R is a D, and on the ASTRAL PLANE, these English sounding letters of (D) and {R}, believe it or not, R indeed quite interchangeable. I have 2 use brackets on the ‘R’, as if I use the parenthesis, it creates the COPYRIGHT symbol on the word works program. I do not need 2B a private RICK 2 figure that one out, TRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot ever think of that name without remembering the great old movie of the seventies, “Oh God-Book-2”. Potato chips and coincidences, nice try, I don’t buy, still, the Irish Pub sign at my hyperspace dauts school, U gotta B kidding me, right Mc-G??????????????????? Who do U and Donna think you’re fooling around with, car breaker Shannon??? I do not like certain parts of things over there, especially Mister home owner of the north shore inlet, interrogation rooms with video taping, and being told 2 shut up every 5 friggin’ seconds by transdimensional G-men, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!! I am not all that fond of Mary Carter’s exploratrons abducting me in late oh-three and taking me over there, whether it is all the Atlantic Ocean, or not, wolf-wolf!!!!!!!

What was done 2 me over the past 40 years was totally despicable. Still, can I question the All Mighty if all she wants is 2 overcome the Millionth Council and its silly law for first daughter inheritances? This was all discussed on the Morianity-Foundation website B4 it went belly up through lack of funds. Still, Moses even knew some of these facts, and was specifically instructed by the ALL MIGHTY Sarah-Stacey, based on her personal feelings on the matter, that girls R people 2. Y should they B left out in the cold? Don’t listen 2 me, read the first 5 books in the mighty Bible, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim Burr, U told me some fantastic things, how could U have possibly frikin’ known that my problem had 2 do with my family??? I go over this time and again, my gay cuz Donald who is nearly 7 years older than me, my Florida cuz who I believe might B gay as well, and I really could care less, that is all PC, personal choice, the gods, escaping certain initials remains not within possibility parameters, huh Paul Pedersen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell David Mahon, that if I ever C him in the street, EVBER, I will kick his grass, and I need not repeat the moves I performed in the garage 6 weeks or so give or take, Miss Blake. They did drive me crazy, and I am glad the little kid found her lost dog, nice name 2.

Next week, I will B at my mechanic’s, Mike, and am taking over a Wal-Mart battery 4 him 2 install, with high cranking amps. I am glad I decided not 2 cancel my Crapital Scum account, I have no money presently and need this battery, or all of us R totally ska-roooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So tell me, Ginny, have U seen him on the Physical Plane yet, if U have, it either is a fake, or he managed finally 2 break the permission barrier of lawtronics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.acmua.com/, go and C how it REALLY all began, no matter what the Mary Carter ‘GROUP’ might say over the public address system, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, another great place 2 wonder around in cyber village is www.acbp.com/ and yes there is a lot of other stuff that can never B blogged, not even Paula Waves Carefully, oh well, maybe she has 2, since none of us like showing a bye-bye arm, huh??????????? I will always laugh thinking of how U said that on your Style Network show, U luscious beautiful queen. This round robins me back 2 homosexual cousins, Huntington Curses, and more. The girl cuzes, Carol and Sandy, can never inherit the curse, but their male kids if any, sure can. Still, Y me? I was born more than half of a decade after the Braintree Atrocities of Daniel Collins. Still, RU telling me someone wasn’t always watching this family, 2C who would B elected 2 get the salvation pass down, after that coast 2 coast anti-pollution television commercial? Marge Leo can chime in on this one, “CUT ME A BREAK”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My response, “LENNY ATKINS, DUDDESS”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, one of my special ones, and maybe both, will b angry today that I said some of this, I was TOLD NOT 2. I ran straight 2 the computer anyway. What a real bad boy I am. Hay Bruce, tellem about Daddy please, U and Jimmy Stuart know, elevators and mental realms all notwithstanding, DUH!!!!!

Then there is the real reason that peeps behave as they do as far as sexual preference. This has nothing 2 do with the Huntington Curse, or my family, or tape recorders, or exploratronics, but it has a lot 2 do with hyperspace, as does all of everything. If U change over in a linear time from one gender 2 another, some have the unfortunate, IMHO, situation, of under the surface memories, and even thought they do not grow up into the conscious awareness fully, through enough ‘dream-recalls’ and subliminal thoughts, should your new personality just happen 2 run in a frequency where it makes it occur, remember that no 2 peeps R conscious 2 time perception at exactly the same rate, and we all vary in quadrillionths of a second, from roughly 370-430 IPM. When I went from the Native American squaw 2 Franklin, I was on a tuned frequency where this did not bring any memories or feelings from the recently dreamed other gender 2 come through ever, and effect my awake mind and desires based on this, in any way. 4 those that it does happen with, well, as long as everyone is happy, it is fine with me, I always used 2 tell my cuz Donald, it is just more fish in the sea 4 me, and he would retort back, ditto. I was never able 2 dig, but then I do not have 2 dig. Most peeps will never dig where I come from, and when I say that none of any of this would even B here if it was not 4 HER thinking about THAT-BOY from upline, even the gods have accused me of being the most arrogant mortal on this planet. But I smile, and sit back, because I know what I know. I know now I don’t need 2 bash in any heads, or B jealous of anybody. SSJKK will always B mine. The only sad part of the story, is the Astral Plane parents that she has. I detest these miserable 2 entities with an Italian passion. They RYI never even saw connected nicknames in my lyrics, and added up 2 and 2, as did a very interesting CE back 2 years or so ago. Defeating this silly MILCO law means everything 2 SCYLLA, and if SHE wants something, then my advice 2 HER always has been and will B, “U-GO-GIRL, I’m behind U 100%. U can know that until this hypersphere reverses, and it never will. Only habitats perish, all else just keeps swinging around and around and around, forever. Poor Harold Camping, the dude will B a madman in about 18 months. No turning back 4 him now. As 4 JW and her second calendar, well, the movie looks good from the previews on the boob tube, U GO BRIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JW will always hate my guts, I know that, so will NEPJUPE. Do U think I care? Did I care when I sent hundreds of gigantic river snakes up into his 1400 foot escalator of hazardous life, Pete and Robbie? Shoot, we can only get together and go fishing now somewhere else in hyperspace, BRO, or on the Astral Plane. Well, as Clark Kent would say, “We all gotta go sometime” My question back is, go where? U exist, all else is a lot of bull, BYE-BYE.

END TRANNY, ye ol’ black hearted land lubbing granny, YARR, maitee!!!!!!!!! They’re under me buckin hat lady, and all of Ed’s programs R wiped off. If I want something, YAR, I’ll buy it legally at Wal-Mart, or go without. I was brought up by a non-pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U go Mom, secrets and islands and all!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. That’s all folks.

No comments: