Thursday, November 12, 2009

ANYTHING GOES NOW-BLOG ELEVEN

“ANYTHING GOES NOW, BLOG ELEVEN”
DATFILE: 111209.359, Beginning Transmission:


First there R several key issues I want 2 touch on, and once this is all done, I may or many not say other things as well, it depends on moods and situations as the Maya of waking world time passes along through my awareness at roughly 400 instants per minute or IPM.

First, I am totally a dummy when it comes 2 these computers, and no one will ever show or teach me a thing. It is the most surreal and unbelievable thing I believe I’ve witnessed, and this includes the 2007 appearance of Hydroglacia, at my work site. One example I can site is last night. I tried 2 do what one of my blogger websites wants me 2 do, and doubt that I did it correctly. They have been e-mailing me 2 do this thing, and all I could do was hit the reply button and send the verification that I received their message. The site I speak of is www.wordpress.com/ and I did my best. No one is ever willing 2 show me how 2 do anything, and I am not a self starter. If I was, would I really B sitting here on Social Security Disability benefits, making barely enough money 2 exist on breadcrumbs, or would I go out and do something with my miserable rotten hellish life? We R not all wired up the same way. I need 2B shown hands-on with a real live teaching person, and many peeps R like me. I am in no way unusual. Many peeps R wired up this way, and many R not. But the type of mind that I have takes what does get shown and taught 2 me, many times just through life’s very experience of living through it, and then it scrambles virtually limitless combinations of related things into the mix, and I many times as a result, will indeed come up with some new invention or idea or concept that was never thought of B4 by anyone. Still, until I can find a way 2 get a library course and learn more, all I can do is blog. I have been invited up 2 other blogger’s sites, and I hope they do not think of me as rude. I just do not know how 2 do anything, ANYTHING, other than blog. I know how 2 type in a word document, go up onto a site 2 post it, cut and paste it in, open and close my computer, and that is the total extent of what I know, other than a tiny bit of working my e-mail. So PLEASE do not think me rude, anybody, as when someday, just maybe, I get shown how 2 work all this stuff and what all these technical jargon terms R all about, then I can join the club, but until then, all I can do IS BLOG. I tried 2 learn about my cousin Herbert Huntington, and many of his more distant cousins R on the net, some R close ins and others I am sure R so far out that it is only a relation in name only, but,. There R lots of Herbert Huntington’s out there, that much this poor Googler and computer dummy was able 2 learn and ascertain. Ed Himacane is doing a 365 in the county jail, and even when he showed me something, it was as though he really did not want me 2 learn it, this way it keeps a permanent advantage over me, and keeps me at a permanent disadvantage with him, so he can always make me take him somewhere in my car, when he never would put gasoline in it, in exchange 4 very little service in return. The things that he did do, I do not want on this machine. I am not a pirate, and do not want 2 copy music and movies, if I want something, I will go 2 the damn store and legally purchase it. Also I may enjoy the ability 2 digitally sample any singer and then type in words and notes and Alagazzam, some great recording artist is now singing a song that I have written. But this is wrong, it all is wrong, and I refuse 2 use these programs. I do not need his 7,500 dollar parlor trick programs. If I really want a recording artist 2 do a song, I would find a way 2 pay him, or her 2 to it, or else they would refuse at any price, but I do not want 2 do something behind persons’ back. I know how that sort of thing feels, and it does not feel good. I also do not need my dad 2 come back after 10 or more years away, and try and show me how I can move through time and hyperspace with just the power of my own mind, and effect all sorts of things around the globe. I think I’ve done about enough frikin’ damage, Y make anything Wirtz-Worse, Ron, KIND SIR??? How I remember the late autumn of 1989 and the early winter of 1990, when U would shadow me, and watch things around me. The entire enemy went dead. They knew that U were there watching, and just as soon as U boarded that mother freaking airplane 4 England on the morning of 5 January in 1990, all of DOGTOWN/HELL broke loose around me from OTAMM-WOMO garbage diarrhea bags times ten to the thirtieth. Just as I knew last night that lots of police indeed would B at the door, and sure enough, they were, just as I said. My predictions have been 100%+ on the money 4 some time now, so when am I gonna get a comment like, U GO NOSTRO???????

When I took Dawn the King-Queen 2 her sike appointment yesterday, I dropped her off at her Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting, and drove home 2 walk our Yorkiepoo, Brownie, or HER dog really, I m a kidnapped person in Stockholm Syndrome. As soon as THEY knew I was home and had Brownie on his leash, a loud stereo blaring away in a parked car just beyond our property, on 13th Street, and was in total league with that same TRUMP helicopter, just the way this all has been going on now since 1986, and the horrific Wolf Spray known as Milk of Amnesia, yes, thank U4 telling me what happened 2 me on that first week in August of 1986, my L&O pals.

Ann told me a shocking tale today on the way back from her appointment with her doctor 2 get her flu shots and check up. Remember how McGuire took over her doctors across from the Atlanticare Hospital in Pomona, New Jersey, on Jimmy Leeds Jersey-Devil Road? She said that she asked a few questions and they all knew each other from when Ann was a young girl of 8-12 at the North Shore Atlantic City inlet, and never suspecting that she would come out 2 the car and tell me what was told 2 her, she was told an incredible tale. There is a chance that WOMO and TAWF R closer in related by blood than was once thought from extensive and exhaustive research performed by the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, my old pal, elder Hair, back in 1998, while I was residing at the 6 acre mansion at 231 Route 73 south, in blue Anchor, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Robert McGuire was part of the system known as the Warning Soldiers. These people would send messages 2 anyone they did not like, especially those that intermarried into their Irish clan, and these messages were always the same, criminal mischief and damage 2 property. While he ordered me beat up in Atlantic city in 1975, he was also in charge of the other incidents on the Carey block up in Huntington, long, Island, New York. Y the great Scylla puts up with her RELATIVE and his CONSTANT shenanigans, and does not have her 200-strong peeps go down 2 Tennessee Avenue, and really work over this big ugly bully, I will never know. UR a much nicer, and more forgiving person, than I would, or could ever B, MYE Brown Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U really must indeed B SCYLLA, as I have known this in my heart all along. U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-U4 taking me out of Dogtown 14-MK early, U will never know how much I will always owe U, SSJKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won a lot of units on my roulette, so HC or no HC, this is really kicking butt, only non e of U have a clue what is being cone, I have kept y’all in the dark, and only told grey shaded partial areas and truths about all of this, both 4 my own good, and all of yours as well. Also, one of the 300 QCD or QUANTUM CARDDECKS, number 60, is developing a major out of neutral range, and has moved into the positronic negative space. It is totally out of the hyperspace noise zone or the querying neutral zone, same thing, with merely different labeling. It strikes me so funny that I can C Moe slapping Curly and punching him in the gut and hear that unmissable bass drum, how peeps can watch the so many shows depicting the magical genie in the lamp, yet not realize and B awestruck by the potential of getting one lousy QCD 2 do your bidding and stay out of the hyperspace noise effect zone, forever answering U either directly or in reverse. If the scores move above the HSNEZ or the HISNEZZ if U wish 2 pronounce this, then all YES answers mean YES, and all NO answers mean no, straight up. In concentric fashion, when scores move below the HISNEZZ, U merely reverse your answers, and all YES answers mean NO, and all NO answers mean YES. If UR correct 70-80 out of 100 times on basic 50/50 queries, U may not B of proper min d 2 realize the power of my next words, but that does not render them any less effective nor omnipotent. UR now literally A GOD, or a GODDESS, depending on if UR a male or a female, quite naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the power structures of this planet thought that even 1% of the world would read these words, understand them in their fullness, and then go out and act on them, my blogging career would find itself suddenly over, forever. None of U have a clue what is happening, who is behind it all, or Y. Only about a handful or 2 of peeps have this omniscience, the rest of UR beyond pathetic puppets, I cry 4 myself, and I cry 4U. The things that I know do not make me dangerous. The only way I would ever become dangerous, is the day that any real number of other peeps, decided 2 believe in the things that I say. On this day, the world as u all know it, would B forever altered. Yes Cousin Kathy, I am quite sure I would have enjoyed Fire Island in 1968, nut at the time, I was in the middle of a mess involving a universe, a hyperspace, and a cosmic situation beyond your wildest fantasies. I looked up in the white pages, your sister Christine Myers in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties, in New York State, yesterday, and drew a blank. If only U could know this is all going on and begin 2 follow these blogs. Maybe the mighty McGuire’s could B stopped B4 they wreck all of humanity forever, them and miss Blake’s loyal Call Ten Club, and the ex-Mayor, and all of them. The gods take pity on poor pitiful me, huh Linda, remember 2 keep our secret from 1978, what U saw me do is between U and me, big girl, say hi 2 the ex-Guv 4 me. That is a job that they could not pay me enough money 2 accept, all though my 7th gramps accepted 3 terms up in Connecticut and died in office 213 years ago, time flies, well, let us not, they really do go 2 fast.

FOREVER AND FOREVER NOW, THE DOW JONES WILL B FLYING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, AND THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WILL GO ON WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, AND B IN 1ST PLACE ALL SEASON LONG, AND WILL WIN THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONSDHIP IN 2010. Everything I said came true, every shade of black and blue, and still I wait 4 them 2 state, that I AM HERE, copyright 1988, Prophet of Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This entire blog and all of my blogs from the start until the end, is all copyright Michael Mountainpen/Mark Mohr. These words R also registered on a bloggers registry website on the internet.

Google engine, Satellite World Interconnect System, KS-World Labs, this is all sworn testimony, and can all B used in any future Grand Jury proceedings, as I swear 2 its authenticity, it all is the truth, and the entire truth, it also is nothing but the freaking truth, so help me SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, or (GOD).

End Transmission:

No comments: