Sunday, November 8, 2009

AGN-BLOG 5

“Anything Goes Now, Blog 5”
DATFILE-WLSBT-110909.545.5555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


Well, a few minutes after I posted up the previous blog, AGN-BLOG-4, my electric went out.

THIS IS THE WORST SIEGE EVER, IT IS JUST LIKE FLUCKING BEING BACK IN THE NINETEEN WHINNIES AND HATIES ALL OVER AGAIN.

CAN ANY AUTHORITY PLEASE HELP ME B4I AM FORCED 2 WIPE OUT THIS ENTIRE GALAXY WITH ZERO POINT ENERGY FIELDINGS FROM ION POWERED VELOCITRONS? U THINK THIS IS FUNNY, OR A JOKE, I WILL WIPE OUT THIS SECTION OF THE MILKY WAY IF U DO NOT STOP THIS PERSECUTION RIGHT NOW, DIRT BAGS, WHOEVER UR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anything happens 2 me, my murderers R as follows. I had 2 stop, the electric went out again. Fortunately my new battery back up works and I can shut down the system and no harm comes 2 it, but all those responsible 4 my murder, Summer, Trump, Snyder, Martino, McGuire, Callio, Schau, and the list goes on and on, and I will attest and swear 2 this under oath in court any day. These diseased sit heads have harassed me 4 many decades.

Magnesonic, SCAN, prepare 4 the destruction of this planet, hold on a coded general order number 53778, hold I-D under G-189, and HOLD, If U scan and C me dead, order 2B carried out, and STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: