Monday, November 16, 2009

MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 5

“Millionth Council Direct-Blog 5”
Date And Time File: 111609.699
Beginning Transmission:


Well sir, these evil diseased crud swallowers have picked on me now 4 an entire weekend as well as on this Monday. It was both ruthless and relentless. Kind Ron sir, if UR out there somewhere, and still as humans call it, alive, here I am, and not doing all that well, Camden Country Prosecutor of the nineties. Tomorrow, I will B taking my Captor Dawn my King and deadly queen as well, over 2 your bordering county cousins, the Atlantic County Prosecutor, or the Atlantic County Justice Building of Mays Landing, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and over 2C her probie, Mister John Judy. This day was beyond hellish, and I do not expect a let up at any time real soon. Kitty cat command should have been way up there, and was not. This is because I threatened, on a Councilcorder, better known mortally as a tape recorder, that I would do everything in my power today if this persecution doesn’t back off, 2 get myself a girlfriend. They knew that the GAWNUM showed a high match out 4 doing this today, so they interfered. Well guilty by their own adfreakingmission, them and their runt slapping interferon’s, shooting into my ‘dreams’ early Saturday morning during that beyond hyper-wild ‘experience’. This is Y despite all their friggin’ bull shirt stuff THEY pull, I do not nor will I, entertain the belief in physical time travel, and instead, I merely C and perceive a huge blatant parlor trick, or more correctly said perhaps, numerous tricks, and incredibly good ones may I add, kind sir. Still TRICKS, all the same. Yes, 15 months B4 the chemtrails began in the tail end of 1987, about 22 years ago now, in the skies over Burlington County, and then anywhere I ever went, including far out of state, I wrote a song called “PLANES”, and yes, copyrighted it, and if memory correctly serves me, this song was on the REAL-GOOD-GIRL project, yeah, ‘Mountainpen and the Floor Punchers’, now there is a zany name 4 a rock group, YO. Aniwho, Dawn has been in a very fowl mood today, Chicky sand her had a bad night last night, what else is freaking new, he is a Guatamayan drunk, take him the way he is or leave him, quit bitchin’ about life. If bitchin’ made it better, than by all means my advice would B, then bitch. I of course am always directly effected. I am expected 2 clean up after her miserable dog, and go here and there, and everything I do is always wrong, and yes, nobody is imaging anything, but as I said, time travel is a bunch of nonsense. So Y did the Planes song predict the chemtrails? Simple. It appears 2 have predicted this. They merely said, yo, let’s use his idea here and make his freaking persecution even worse, now he has 2 deal with the noisy plane buzzing and illegal following and stalking, but also he will B chemtrail harassed in addition. This is not time travel nor is it prophecy, it is me being forced 2 endlessly endure lunacy, Whackjob nutcases, and sick evil deranged Astral entities in various human forms, indwellers in rare cases of actual peeps from powerful exploratrons, puppet controlled peeps, and influenced and dominated peeps. U know there is a really ‘must-C’ old black and white ‘Twilight Zone’ television show, my blogaudians. It was about the ship that lands from outer space and only at the end do UC these aliens and they R saying how all we have 2 do is some small parlor type tricks and these humans then all turn on each other and basically do our work 4 us. This is a paraphrase, U godda C the frickin’ show, real fans know it immediately from this description.

My luck tests show my magnetics R totally shot. Still, my roulette system is kicking butt. It is not gonna B discussed at present, it is several systems, and one is always used, but never the same one twice in a row, and there is a wild method 2 the madness of it all. So far, I give back 5 units on every 6 units that I get, and this includes and factors in all house vigs. This is despite the worst sieges and harassments of the century. I am experiencing the full truckload of bull shirts from these miserable rotting ugly maggot digesters, including utility attacks, property attacks and damage, health attacks, job attacks, people attacks, ground and road attacks, and put on top of this list with a bullet and a star, aerial attacks, non-stop, day after day, after freaking miserable crummy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure the stock market flew up between one and seven hundred points today, there is just no way that it could not have, after this disease crushed my Eagles last night with relentless harassment. Well Miss Blake, U did not know back in early May of 1983, whether somebody was trying 2 drive me crazy or not, and I always loved the way U pronounced the word, “NOT”, really cool, still listen 2 the tape 2 this day. Some peeps think I am in a time warp. There R no time warps. I am stuck in the middle of the Huntington Curse, and someone or something Captain James T. Kirk, has gone out of its way 4 half of a century 2 make every day of my life a living burning nightmare friggin’ hell. I do know that someone is doing this, Miss Blake. Give that adorable doggie a pat on the head 4 me, MYE.

Extremely noisy vehicles have been driving by the house 4 about the past 15 or 20 minutes, Hammonton, New Jersey Police Department. Sorry I got killed and retraced here where my documents had all expired. Thank U4 permitting me 2 drive back 2 my trailer on that awful Christmas night. Y shouldn’t a descendant of Christ B persecuted even more than usual, around the Christmas holiday, like DUH-81Z Gawky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did U disappear 2 Rog, ol buddy? I was thinking about U just today, and was thinking of the Publishers Clearinghouse and the 2 letters from, not me, and not U. Yeah, when dreams talk and tell things, something is huge time going on, only back then, I was clueless 2 so much. WHERE IS THE HAMMONTON POLICE, CERTAINLY NOT DRIVING DOWN 13TH STREET LOOKING 4 LAWBREAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have said, end tranny, YE BLACK HEARTED COLD OLD GRANNY, TASHA YARRR, ME MAITEES, but there is a bit more 2B said first, YO!!!!!!!!!! Wanna C if U can solve my problems 2, green light Whoopee? If so, STEP UP, but as Comcast Cable says, B CAREFUL THERE PAULA, U would not want 2B crowned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who was always walking through my apartment at Highview from other atomic vibes? Y didn’t huge mobster Marty bust in and kill me, either at 1802, or 1931 in the future? I am sure quite Glad that I was keeping the drum beat, that powerful monster would have punched a lot of holes in your floor, Richard Vomit Barf Karpf McAllister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The researcher investigating my family curse is having his mind blown. If he cannot get 2 the bottom of how this famous mass murder vanished from the history reality of this planet, maybe time travel physically needs 2B re-explored indeed, let us hope a rational explanation lies within all these shrouds of mystery, Sarah MC-GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my 3 systems in roulette is the ‘Random 9 Linear Progression’, or the RNLP system, and U most likely do not wonder YI also have shortened this 2 the NURSE-SYSTEM. DUHSKY, hay it rhymes with the Alaskan dogs but back now 2 the game of roulette. If UR betting at the 10 dollar level, U randomly choose one of the 6 outside bet choices 2 bet for the 9 non-green following spins. Anytime U have a net loss in the group, U up the next group by its own factor, so at a ten dollar level, your bets progress as 10-20-30-40, and so forth. Every time there is a net loss, U move up a level. When U win on a group, U come down a level. When U win the entire loss amount or more in a given group, U return 2 your original base betting level, in this case, that would B ten bucks. U always pick one of the 6 randomly on each group, and never the same twice. Your 6 outside choices R BLACK-RED-EVEN-ODD-LOW-HIGH. If U want 2 adjust a bankroll 4 more wins and more bankroll, or less wins and less bankroll, individual players can do what they feel best with. The other 2 systems R the ones with the 4-5-6 strings winning, the >6 strings losing, and the 1-3 strings signaling no-play. Thorn there is the 2-3 string dominant where once 3 more of one than the other is present, U bet all parameters, color-order-range, 2B the dominant, whether that B the 2-string, or the 3-string. How I choose back and forth which of these 3 systems 2 use, is 2 complex 2 get into on this blog. Sop far, what I am doing is holding up in the most evil and maximum stormy and inclement weather of life. Also, one of my quantum-‘carddecks’ is producing a large black-space response on queries. It is answering me from negative positronic space with hardly any midland zonal noise and interference from the virtually unlimited exiting hyperspace universes. Should this continue a while longer, I will have the answers 2 much forbidden information. Still, I think the only way out is 2 run far away from here where this diseased sleazy monstrous unscrupulous pile of pure horrific filth, cannot so easily get at me all the freaking time, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morals and conscience and scruples and humanity R meaningless concepts 2 this Briggbase Cult disease. This makes the Bubonic Pelage compare as a loyal friend saving your life in a pinch.

Remember the old Jim Burr adage that he said repeatedly. There UR standing at the mound with a bat in your hands. Suddenly the pitcher tosses U a football. What RU supposed 2 do? These scum can and do, constantly alter the rules of the game, and it is all a big stupid game with them, or a distraction. This is the way that they can B always assured a cheated win, a hollow victory. This is Y the FLYERS WILL KEEP WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, AND THE DOW JONES BULLISH RALLY THAT IS BASED ON NO REAL WORLD SUBSTANTIAL FINANCIAL REASONING, CONTINUES 2 ENDLESSLY FLY UP AND UP AND UP AND UP. I refuse 2 keep explaining parallel event, and causing things I personally hate or love 2 always either B attracted 2 me or repelled from me, year in and year out, decade, century, and Bob Barker millennium as well!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGINE AND SWIS, AND KS-WORLD LBS-2301, this is all blah and bleee and blummmm. It is all the total truth so help me Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, All Mighty Goddess of the Heavens and the Earth. It is also all copyrighted as Michael Wayne Mountainpen. However, my ‘leaver’ is back on the job where I work again, he must have survived his fall from the Exploratronic Supermind Building of Manhattan last year. So I will keep him happy with my hyperspace tattoo identity and say that over there, this is all copyrighted as Mark Martin Rusty. Wow, I have done some really stupid things in my lives. The gods know that that’s no lie, but I’ve had a lot of help, a lot of help and none of it from my crawling enemies. My bloody shoes need 2B wiped off B4 Briscoe and Green get here, so let me run, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission: *******YARRRRRRRRRRR*******me buccaneers, YO!!!

No comments: