Wednesday, November 4, 2009

STU-BLOG 14

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, BLOG 14”
It is 10:35 this Wednesday morning, on
November the 4th, 2009 ADEG:


I am one month away 2 the day from my birthday, it has been eleven months since my 54th birthday was ruined and destroyed totally and completely by the mighty DKT. After this time, things just proceeded 2 go further and faster down hill 4 my life and in my endless HUNTINGTON HELL.

Today, the MILITUFORCE continues, so far not 2 strong but at or maybe a tad beyond the level of yesterday, some planes, some chemtrails, nothing super bad right in my face, however the road persecutions if also included R picking up. Lots of reckless speeders and just overall urine-poor drivers R all over the place, whizzing around and exceeding the New Jersey basic speed limits by 10-30 miles per hour on average. This is because it gets rarer and rarer, if U have noticed out there in the safe and good drivers club, or the SGDC as I call this unnamed but true group, 2 find persons really driving correctly or coming even close 2 obeying the speed and safety and traffic laws that apply 2 us all. 4 those of U that may B reading this blog who R out there, and R a part of the Texter-Driver and Unsafe-in-General Drivers Clubs, or TD & UGDC, and R thinking what an old prude I am, well here is what U would B thinking as well. Let’s us just say it is your 3 kids playing and having fun, and along comes one of your butt wiping pals, all totally reckless and non-caring 4 human life, whizzing recklessly down the road, and bang, U lost one child, and the other 2 have lost limbs and R seriously injured, and the son of a glitch naturally ran off and vanished. I am not a perfect driver, but I am sure no match 4 the total crazies out here either, yikes.

This will B a day where I wanna post a blog and tell some things, and will not B able 2 so easily accomplish this. I am running around on one errand after another, yeah, THAT FAMILY seems 2 have their peon-peeps 4 that job, in all branches. Now I totally know that the garage at work is both audio as well as video bugged up, as not only did that driver who messed with me 4 weeks ago stay good and out of my way, but the action taken by me was obviously thought funny enough 2B BRIGGER used, hee-hee-hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, same garage and same leavers as I call them, that put that magazine right in my face about who really rules everything, and it was not an article 4 Pedigree dog food. I call this ES day, only it had little, not nothing, but little 2 do with Exploratronic Supermind, BRAH. O must stop now, the Queen, Dawn King Twist, and Oliver from the North, wish 2 go over 2 the Shop rite and visit the girls who may have purple highlights in their hair or B dancing around like Mye and Michael, and the other little tike over there last summer shortly after his wake up call, U might say his passing. I am back now and it is half past noon, an hour or so later. Well whether any answers R blowing around in the autumn winds of Blueberryville, or the Huntington Bay, New York area of 36 years ago or so, let me end this paragraph and tell U what is currently happening around my area, forget MYE’s old area 4 a minute.

The siege in the sky is getting nasty. The chemtrailing is picking up and so is the small low and loud aerial activity. Watch the news and you will all C the SWINE-FLU soon turning into a real bad pan or epi-D, as the trails R putting out the anti-microbial stuff, and all this time I thought it was the trails themselves that were killing me and all of us. It just did not make sense that our own government and military would want 2 murder all their very necessary tax payers. If U persist in using logic only and leaving emotion 4 love and bedrooms, U will find that all real seekers of the truth inventorially will find it in many various degrees, because the LAWTRONDS have indeed set things all up this way. Yes, closets and rule changing games during play have LAWTRON that allow and even favor them, BUT and this is one big 600 pound BUTT, BABE, BUT, a real honest yearning 2 uncover the reality going on around us will sooner or later always serve 2 eventually bring this truth our way. Despite the kitty cat command off the scale 4 several weeks, not every day, but stringing in 2 and 3 and even 4 days at a time, as well as the siege and hell itself that causes this unnatural parallel of events 2 occur in the 1st place, my roulette system of winning on 4-5-6 strings and using the split-martin betting progression of 1-2-4/2-4-8/4-8-16, is wiping out the HUNTINGTON FREAKING CURSE and its potential 2 keep me forever down and kissing the dirt at light speed Quadra-cubed, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn tried yesterday 2 pull another fast one and sent me into the old Commerce and not the TD Bank with $760 and told me 2 get a money order in the amount of $780. When I began counting it in the car she got all ticked off and kept saying, “So U’re gonna count it, don’t-ya trust me”? She has ripped me off into paying a double electric bill last month, she never pays the electric or cable with my money either, she pockets it and we then get shut off notices. Fine, when the whole thing goes sink-town squared, I pack up and leave. I had a nice talk with Judge Frank Raso yesterday, if things get bad again, I will tell him I need protective custody from, this entire family, and things will come out way beyond what I dare now 2 blog, but some do know. She insisted I handed her back 80 bucks and not the full one hundred, back around a couple of months ago. There is just no fighting her, but I told the judge, that I am at my wits end, that I am a special ed kid who this evil family has kidnapped, that the stuff involved goes back 50-500 years, and if the entire story all ever comes out, even his career could B effected by the incredible publicity that obviously would B instantly picked up by the rotten-pop. C?

There is so much more 2 say. Where do I frickin’ even try and start 4 crissake? U know, if U take the 81 Private Coded Numbers from 110 through 990, and use only their base 2 digits that make up the 3rd digit, and match up which numbers R in fact in order in true base 10 mathematics from 1-81, U will C fantastic numbers matching out on all sides. I know the great Wolfgang has done this, but does anyone yet even wonder where this name REALLY came from and originated? Herman Wolfgang Munster was it, well whether or not it was Grandpa or Herman, notice even the show had an episode about Eddie Munster, the boy. It is all so totally covered, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing seems 2 have been fookin’ left out of this anywhere.

Yes recently and unlike last year, my PC or female magnetism resulting from major sky siege and siege in general over long stretches of time, is no bull shirt. It is very real, Tom, U human maggot collection. I have every day of this year Gawnumed out 2 my query of “girls will be attracted to me on, two-thousand-nine”, and then the plug ins R the month and day number such as OCTOBER, or NOVEMBER, or THIRTY-ONE, or FOUR, and so forth. When I arrive at the PCN, I add my PCN-871 to it and C what my possible 5 match-outs R, they always will B wither 0, 25, 50, 75, or 100% in match out compatibility or MOC. In monthly averages this summer and autumn, the averaged amounts of MOC %ages is quite higher than it was in the past oh-eight year. I can all ready know man y other things in advance all year long back at New Years Day, the markets, the persecution from the (E) or WOMO-the MILI-2-FORCE, etcetera and etcetera, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know my (E) or my enemy or truly the ENERGY of my enemy, as without this, they would B lying still and dead, and in no way quick enough 2 catch up with the approximate motion of 400 IPM necessary, in order 2 bring conscious mind alive into a waking physical and operational body, here on this Physical Plane. U must read works that were done in the nineteen-nineties by the great new-ager James Redfield, start with his greatest book, “The Celestine Prophecy”. Then if U grasp anything he says, much more of my Morianity also, will begin making some real down 2 Earth sense 2 all of U as well, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y things have not crashed and burned on my systems yet is beyond my wildest understanding or imagination. No one has understanding. U perceive sent signals from a so-called locale that I refer 2 as the 6th-Dimension and the mighty Eckankar religion refers 2 as the MENTAL-PLANE. Google them up, and don’t B a dummy all of your life, learn and grow with the leaping laughing frogs of the world, hay, if they can do it, can’t freaking U???? Google up ECKANKAR.

U missed me Fonda sleaze disease, it is ten past scum this afternoon, still I’ll compensate 4 your attempt at totally wiping out my day and taking it from nasty-BOTBAR into the realms of SUPER-FREAKING-BOTBAR, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me stop now 4 about 2 or 3 minutes, and shut my eyes. This is sort of like protecting myself with lead shielding against a thermonuclear freaking atomic attack, journal cassette tape number seventeen-eighty-six, in 1986, cut fingers and real good daughters, spray cans and fake cults all notwithstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well as the United States Copyright Office has 2B aware of by now, there indeed R answers 2 how these parlor tricks have all been done. But just tell me this, go ahead, anybody, Y should I break the magicians code and B the one 2 really tell it all? Some time ago, say 1-3 years back if my Lesko/Lasko info, is at all correct, with nutty looking wildly dressed dudes running around screaming about how 2 get all this free government money 2 do anything from take a vacation 2 painting your house, and who know, and furthermore, who cares, but aniwho, rumors flew on the pages on the net that would pop up if U searched out this Mathew Lesko cat, that eluded 2 the fact that all the great Vegas Acts and the mighty magicians were a thing of the past and all the secrets were revealed. This was all part of a way-huger and much more hyper-time elaborate trick, and inside all of this, lies the closest clue right here and right now, that I am willing 2 impart on this internet blog, regarding the so-called total exposure of the magicians world. Total Bull Shirt, lads, lassies, and Labs, total freaking BULL, not dogs, but BROWN and VERY SMELLY SHIRTS, yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laugh 2 myself how people R so fooled by things that get right into their face, like the old mind twister that most peeps take hours B4 they get, such as, TIME FLIES, Y DON’T U, THEY GO 2 FAST. The average person told this takes one minute plus 2C what is going on right in front of them. Time flies, oh sure it does, but how about talking about timing the speed of insects such as flies, so time flies? Well, Y don’t U? Gee, maybe because THEY just go 2 fast, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The serious truth inside this one of many omissible examples that I could easily and endlessly keep right on listing and boring U with, is that the expression that goes, “I can’t C the forest from the trees”, is most likely the most powerful short grouping of words ever formed. U can miss it easily, or U can really C the powerful tale that this tells. As always, this is up 2 all of U at any time, even in the most or the least free nations or empires on this globe throughout mankind’s recorded history, this applies. C it on grade school level, high school level, or advanced collegiate level, or B so blind U don’t even C it at all. Your choice, buddy, as always, from 1977 through nearly twenty Marola ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me quickly rehash the Misses Marola year and time thing, as many have never read it on prior blogging texts, and refuse 2 go back and query the history inside of my older blogs regarding many important things. She was a special education teacher in Haddonfield. New Jersey, on Hopkins Lane, right off of the KINGS HIGHWAY, named directly after KING GEORGE, who my now long dead relatives helped 2 defeat both HIS, as well as England’s, hold over us, as the newly formed colonies, B4 we became the great world super-power of the United States of America. Both this mighty land, the USA, as well as the religion spin-offs resulting from the Mighty-Christianity, all had 2 begin somewhere. Please try 2 remember that we here R all living in a “TIME-WORLD” world. With enough talent, we could double-bubble this, and include a rhyme world, but enough slaps and dings and 3-Stooges 4 now, let’s get serious, and try and remain on the point. Forget Jane slapping my face with lines or ones all day and night without my lovely Jay-Lo here 2 protect me, or Giant beauty-queen Lucy Winters either, 4 that matter, let me move on 2 where I was B4 nearly getting Batman-zonked by a slew of afternoon ONES on my large red liquid crystal digital clock that sits atop of the computer/TV screen.

Y my roulette system is working despite lots of siege and death hell around me is unknown, eventually it will most likely crash. The only totally uncrashable systems, go against my conscience 2 use. I am experiencing a nasty left side death angel attack as I now electronically speak 2 all of U out here on this interconnected networking system of Personal Computers in this new Politically Correct world. This went on nearly a full minute, beginning just shy of 37 minutes past one of the clock. Recently the zoominers have returned as well, they were huge back in the disco fays and during my employment at the Camden, New Jersey sound recording studio. Constantly, that flash would B there, that instantaneous flash of Bright white yet slightly colored light, and then, POW, it is gone just like it never was there. It kept happening over and over and over. I even had my eyes checked, and other than my life long myopic condition, all was fine, gee wow, really? DUHH, Hyundai buying time again, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of zoominers, U know, ZOOM-IN-er’s, death angels R like MOGOSP far out into the future. I use the terms but I do not buy into these silly things. I know that certain stuff appears real and I understand the smoke and mirrors and the maya-trickery, and so on, but I still need 2 speak in user friendly terms, as is after-all, I am told by some, “GET AN EDITOR”. Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a true tale and I am telling it in the way that it best can B told, if it was about a dog and a cat and 5 kids and a house in the Bronx and a magic freezer that could hurl its way across intergalactic space and bring treats back that taste so good that we never want 2 ever fight another war again, fine, but this is not made up fiction. I have no imagination. I just now permitted some phase 4 being 2 live through me 4 the time it took me 2 write this silly example in here and make this point. No one can ever truly make up one song, or one single bar of music, or one story idea, nothing, not now, not ever, as it is all coming from the Astral Plane, phase-4 beings, whom R always attempting 2 make it through into here, in totally unacceptable ways that would permit a regular physical birth as a phase-3 person. They R trying 2 violate LAWTRONICS, and this is basically inviolate. Hence they come through into all ready born persons, as parts of their fantasies and imaginings. As 4 getting back 2Y roulette worked in 1986, until THEY stopped it from working by persecuting me 2 death and turning my life-charts into streams of endless ones on pages, and what is ongoing now today, let me return 2 this. But first, an amendment 2 a PBHE or a (Prior Blogging Hack or Error), and say that TRICKS or TRIX, whatever Congressman Greatvoice, is 4 kids, they understand the MAYA, the smoke, the mirrors. That constantly bombarding television commercial of the 2nd half of the 20th century, as with all things, was there 4 a reason, and it had, as all things do, a message, and was this from the MESSENGERS, RODNEY-D?????? Sure it was, just not the Messengers that U and I knew kind sir. Wow, she was a knock out, U all know about that ice tea glass, those true loyal followers of Morianity that have indeed archived my older blogs, from www.blogger.com/. She could have puked right into that glass of iced tea Brad, were U blind Brad? Actually he wasn’t. I remember the Cheshire Cat grin on his face as this went on 3 times. I was thinking of the 3-Stooge episode with the gorgeous blond babe who was trying 2 poison poor love bitten Shemp, and the glasses kept switching, only this glass kept turning, hay write a song about that one. Messages R sent in so many ways, and even the mighty RIAA admits 2 doing it, as does Hollywood. I give them H for their honesty. My mom and I never forgot seeing some show, hell it must have been around a quarter century ago, and this high up soldier in the EW admitted that indeed we do this a lot. Gee, really, gash darn those Government men again, WAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well there is so much 2 tell about roulette, and tricks and magic and WOMO, but the real top trickster is and always was and will B non e other than the mighty GUAT HERSELF, MIZZ JULIA WHITE, the home voltage lady, PCN-110. U know that there r three types of exploratrons and that exploratrons R as natural as the atoms that they all exist inside of and R part of in ways that go beyond our time period’s level 2 decode the entire complexity involved with all of this. Julia White was there in 1986 standing directly behind the huge dude with the aerosol can. Put that vinegar sponge in my face BRAH. Wow, if only I could remember a lot more. I know I instantly fell forward and right into the arms of this huge dude. Then what seemed like 30 seconds later but it was not, as the daylight outside was quite different, I know it went from being shortly past noon 2 about 4 hours later B4I regained any waking reality. Do U wanna know what Mizz White said 2 the big fellow just as my daughter and about 5 other persons were all sitting down on 2 large couches that were facing in perpendicular directions 2 each other? She said, “if it comes down 2 it, we’ll make him look like he’s crazy” All I ask is please just try and believe this much because lads and lassies, I would swear under oath in a court of law that this happened 2 me that day in early August in 1986. Now go 2 www.amazon.com/ and order a book by Doctor BRUCE GOLDBERG, called, “TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE”. When U get it, go right 2 the chapter in this book that is called, “MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A NUT”. If U really want the ABC’s 2 this day, get this book, read this chapter first, then reread lots of my blogs, start just this summer if U insist on not going any further back. How a shame this all is BRR, my (E) read it all, they don’t miss a single piece of fruity tasting colored cereal. Yet others won’t have the time or the will 2 care enough 2 read things in order and have it proven 2 them that this is all real. Yes, Y did innocent Irishman bully McGuire feel so threatened by me and Eddie that day on 10-SC Avenue, that he had 2 illegally poke his ugly head right into my car window or just about, let me not exaggerate and ruin my credibility. Enemies equal none other than MCGUIRE and CALLIO times MARY CARTER or the CIA in their true Astral Plane body, and I use the word ‘body’ as their group, but is it not interesting how switch-able it could B? Remember, this was all blogged long B4 MYE did that wonderful project, hay MYE, was I too late that time, or were U, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????????????? BYE-BYE-Y’alls, YE-HAAAA!!

No comments: