Monday, November 9, 2009

AGN-BLOG 6

“ANYTHING GOES NOW-BLOG 6”
DATFILE: 110909.431
ALL SUBTITLES EVER USED ON ALL BLOGS APP
Beginning Transmission:


The Eagles were totally blown out Gina, and the DOW JONES shot up this morning immediately 2 100 points, and is on its way up to 5 friggin hundred, it will B at 11,000 points by the closing bell on Friday, and never look mother flucking back, just as I predicted and told all of U, huh Duh, GIANT GINA??? If my credibility is not through the ceiling and n its way up 2 the friggin’ stars, then I quit. What other accurate predictions can I make here, just tell me what U all want, the next mega million lottery jackpot number, as I will do this if this is the only way people will believe that I am who I am, or really, that I am the chosen descendant 2 carry down the HUNTINGTON CURSE OF CHRIST.

All friggin’ weekend, cramping and body and health attacks, heart arrhythmias, joint pain, they made it so bad when my blogging was new, I thought I was gonna need 2 really B Russell Walker of the Permission Barrier, Ron Wirtz, kind sir, CCPO, but I healed up through Magnesonic. They hit me with lung wheezing attacks, and many flu-like symptoms, and the protectors and anti-sprayers R out in force this morning as they were all weekend long, spraying the giant spreading seeding chemtrails that attempt 2 counterattack the AME, (ASTRAL-MICROBIAL-EXPLORATRONS) seeking 2 indwell bodies existing and operating on this physical and tangible ‘realm’, or plane of existence. Death angels R constant, getting hit with clock-attacks and ones R as well, and many other things 2 lengthy and not as important right now, 4 me 2 begin getting into on this frickin’ blog.

I came home from a horrific work shift, again, 2 weeks of real hell, only 2 walk into a mad house with Chicky drunker than the Pacific Ocean, and Dawn screaming bad names at him, Sky, I feel sol sorry 4 your wild and extremely dysfunctional family, this entire world over, but I am so proud that U managed 2 really make something good of yourself. Don’t B down on yourself 4 the ‘other things’, these were not ever your fault. I am just so friggin’ proud of U my curly haired girl. But I knew right along that my life changed ever since 1986 and ever since the second that I dropped that RGG music project into the local mail drop 2 the United States Copyright Office. Well, n bow at least it all makes sense how some of your peeps call my recording stuff, MS, U know what I mean, the ones working in the mall on the island. Hopefully, Martino helped U all 2 do what had 2B done, and I know it is all part of a great master plan so as 2 permit U2 get your rightful inheritance or 2/3rds of the glories of SDK. I will always B TG, or TY, just now I am there and with U. U know I ran into the one that began all this special coded nick-naming not that long ago. Many things now make total sense, as well as so many blank spots in my life and memories of it, beginning with the false belief on my part that I put Sarah out of my mind as a childish toy being placed in a strongbox 4 the next younger hand me down kids. Oh well, and with a little help from all of my Beatle-juiced up friends, both here, as well as south of the old border, YO, most things now R beginning 2 grow nearly totally crystal clear 4 me. The only missing link in all of this is the powerful exploratronic interaction with the Williams-girl on December 7th of 2001. Maybe quite a few hot spots opened up in hyperspace, who knows. I only know that
I am blogging on the wrong sites. I need 2find some good UFO-oriented sites of hard core believers in abductions and other such things. What Julia White the Timelessatellian did 2 me as well as 2 my mom during her lunch break over in Philadelphia as the eighties ended, is shocking 2 the conscience of the most hard core prisoners doing life without, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes if Sarah is indeed, “DARKER than UR”, the key is in the lighter one being told this, and light is white, unless broken into color wavelength frequencies along the mysterious electromagnetic spectrum, by a device known 2 most 8th graders, called a prism.

I did not wanna mention this but during Saturday morning’s major health attack at work by MILI-2-FORCE/HUNTINGTON/SALVATIN GODSGAME PEEPS, I was walking towards the toilet, carefully, Paula Stepup Comcast, and a shooting star or small meteor fragment came zooming down and nearly struck my shoulder. It landed and was vaporized, gone, poof, Vegas, ladies disappearing or getting sawed in half, gimme a bweak, Elmer Fwudd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things R gonna get real bad 4 me Ron Wirtz, and if some prosecutor and police authority lets it happen, U all R mother trucking culpable 4 my demise, and lots of hidden stuff WILL B found, and U WILL all B friggin’ exposed.

No, I need 2B up here and part of a real believing Ufology Club, one of the largest ones in the nation or even the world. This is all a waste of time, posting MORIANITY 2 these 4 sites, a total waste of my time; and they now all leave me no choice. I am going 2B taking a class at the library that teaches basic computer schools, and in 2 weeks of 6 classes, where I can go straight there and then straight over 2 the pizzeria 2 pick up Chicky with no interference 2 anybody’s schedule, and then I will know how 2 go about doing things like this, and other important things that I now know I need 2 do with this friggin’ computer. Yeah when the blogging began, then the Atlantic city branch of TAWF put Levy in as Mayor, and things went down hill 4 me after that at the freaking speed of light squared, MYE. CU Brown-eyes. Say hi 2 your volley ball player friend, Froggie, or whatever her NE may B.

Thank Mister Martino and his dad the great deafening harmonica player for me, MC, 4 at least leaving behind the needed History-Marker (HR), on RGG, thank U so much, Scylla my Goddess forever. Don’t U ever let me catch U selling yourself short, this was not your fault. None of it!!!! It was all Julia White’s fault, and she used me 2 build that stupid world of hers. She and her 20/12 and her silly SC. That HM may very well save my life someday when I subpoena the Copyright Office into a legal court action someday, against this wicked OTAMM-SCUM, 4 this thirty years of hell that has been perpetrated against me, that makes anything EVER DONE IN GERMANY last century, totally PALE IN COMPARISON. U cannot ever escape the SC huh, Sarah Callio, Second coming, Second Calendar, even her jolly heavy friend Santa Claus from 401-K Virginia Avenue, www,acmua.com/ YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: