Monday, November 2, 2009

STU-BLOG 12

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, BLOG #12”
4:25 PM, Monday, 2 November, 2009 ADEG


******----T--O--L--D------U------E--V--E--R--Y--B--O--D--Y, AND GINA 2!!!!!! EVERY FREAKING DAY ALL WEEK LONG, THE DOW WILL FLY UP, THE PHILLIES WILL FALL INTO THE SHIRT CAN NWEXT GAME, AND THE FLY GUYS WILL WIN AND WIN, THIS IS OFF THE SCALE FULL EVIL EMPIRE NOW, and how was all this accomplished, by tearing my pathetic freaking life straight 2 hell!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren’t U all such great heroes, wow, look at U, U can wipe out one little pathetic freaking Bancrofter. U know, all this might really have meant something if it was Trump or some other huge person, but destroying ME, what have U gained, U GAME PLAYING GAINES CLUB, really, honestly, what did U really gain by proving that U can kick the truck out of a 4 year old child in the ring, Michael Earbiter Tysonscum? Mister Me is just not worth all this energy, or IS HE???????????????? Well good, bad, or indifferent, reality never alters, as they now say, it is what it is, and Scylla says, I am that I am, U go Sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 bad it is all a game. Since I am in a rush 2 die, and am not afraid of Iranian contracts 2 hurry up and finish the job so the atomic laser can go instantly 2 work retracing my miseries all over again, but let us B real and admit that my family had a huge plan 2 bring some hope 2 the inhabitants of this sick miserable burl of spinning hurl. The fact that the same thing was used on me in my Cherry Hill home from a spray can, that was used by the paid off Roman officer a long time ago, MYE fate was sealed then, as was uncle Jesus’ B4 me. That was no more vinegar on that sponge than I stand seven feet 10 inches tall, Bro. It takes 2-3 days 2B crucified unless UR put up backwards 2 rupture the blood vessels. The surgically implanted area where the officer stabbed with his sword, contained a phony substance. This is where we all hear of blood and water gushing out. Then in 6 hours, my 61st granddaddy’s unk was giving up the ghost because the powerful drug simulated death. They put him in the tomb where 40 hours or so he remains in a coma and eventually awakens. This entire God stuff is total nonsense, there R Astral Plane gods, and all they do is sit around playing these horrible games that hurt some of us a lot more than others. At least I legitimately called out and stopped my daughter from laughing out loud as loving on line was not yet an option, all though wishing someone lots of luck
I suppose was, in 1986. If I had not called out 2 her 2 stop, a lot more would have been on the beginning of the open reel tape on the RGG song. U know, I even remember what the big joke was now, that got the whole room of Barf’s laughing that day when the song was recorded in his living room and sung by me. The huge guy who pepper sprayed me with the Jesus formula when I answered the non silver Volvo door, was telling me how Sarah was but ten when she came 2 me in 1965, and when she was 10 again, she came 2 me and sang LOIS FOCA. Well, if they want 2 play these silly games over all eternity, fine by me. U know I was telling Brownie today when Dawn was over at the Ross Dress 4 Less shop in English creek, New Jersey, forgive me but one dog 2 another, I said 2 him, many things and he kept faking the dog thing, until I told him something huge, and he stopped faking, and turned and looked right at me, he knew damn well what I had just told him. It was the truth, and even Dogtown residents know the truth when they hear it while living in their human world vacations or when they R asleep astrally after a gruesome hard day in the hot work fields of Dogtown. Sometimes, the sleep that is so desperately needed is not permitted, it is straight from the work fields 2 the torment boxes, I wonder if this is where poor MJ learned his tremendous dance steps?

Laugh at me all U want, but Gina is not laughing at me. She TOLD me and then she broke my arm back in 1999. Then she felt bad and gave me more love than I could handle. Not a bad deal from a lovely giant beauty queen. But like so many, then she went on 2 totally screw up her life, hay what can I can say Jay-Jay Die-no-might??????????????????????

HCE is also a potential abbreviation 4 hyperspace, did U think of that one eight-three-five-ERF, or did this elude the mighty collective Brigger mentality? I suppose the dirtier minded amongst us would just try and pronounce it and wish their neck was involved. Speaking of filth and sewer mindedness, sleazy women were quite flirtatious with me today, YI do not know, I am nothing at all. All I am or ever will b is the product of a very powerful sick deranged group of filth bags. They all know exactly who they R. I could have had many things in life, and turned them down because I have self respect and pride, Mashell. Drop dead. I never bought that Christmas incident then in late 1979, and I do not buy it up here 30 years in the freaking future, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE.

No comments: