Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MCD-14-EXAMINING THE NAME OF JULIA WHITE

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 14”
WL-SBT-DATFILE: 112509.782.5555555555
Subtitled, “Examining the Nomenclature of Julia White”
Beginning of this Transmission:


There R some new developments 2 discuss, and few if any, while awake, will really B able 2 assimilate any of it; but read it, and then go right 2 bed, just try it. Set your alarm 4 three hours, and crash. Wake up, and remember the mind blowing experience that U will get, I dare U. Remember, read this B4U get real sleepy, set your alarm 4 a very short sleep, and then just go ahead and do it Paula Weston. When U resurrect with some help from your alarm clock, U will C.


Moving on, yesterday I went 2C my doctor. There was the ever present WHITE helicopter at various places on the route down 2 City Line Avenue and the one-way-mirror-house of non-Hinger-Henningsen, both 2 the place that I go as well as on my way back ‘home’. Many times there is a large private type airplane, with long WHITE wings, the tips R always black. All my life I have moved around a lot, but always I am right on or very near 2 the WHITE Horse Pike. WHITE boys R considered very ‘pretty’, and precious, claims the great disco diva of some time ago now, DS. When she put her heart and soul into that recording, it may not have been real good, but this girl put everything into it, and this brings me, believe it or not, 2 the BACK Horse Pike, and just 2 hours ago or so. I was on route taking the mighty Queen, KING DAWN, over 2 her sike place in Egg Harbor Township, and just a mile or so B4 arriving at the spot in the English Creek Shopping Center, Sarah Callio, where I had my first of 2 wild sightings of the night. It was the vehicle in front of us, with the New Jersey license plate of GOODGIRL. If license plates were permitted 2B 12 letters long, I wonder if it would have read the same way, or had the letters of ‘REAL’ in front of it, Tommy Ventnorperv? There R those people who would say, “Who RU2 talk, weirdo?, U have skeletons so big, that they’re not bloggable”. OK, I deserved that one, but this is not about me or *my* secrets right now, is it?????????????????? It is more about sightings, a powerful exploratronic interaction or U would say “dream”, and maybe, just maybe after this all is said and done, some of my seeks can rear there ugly head. Remember though, first, I did not have a hand in anything ever, that intentionally hurt anybody. The few lash outs in my teenaged life were only in direct responsive retaliation 4 the vile and vulgar treatment that I received from many of the residents of Newton Creek, in West Collingswood, New Jersey, and I never even wet my underwear, so what gives here , EUGIEE??????????? How did U possibly know about my ‘series of summers with ‘Sarah-Jenna’ from 1965-1968, Brad Gaines, and so much more, and Y were the Briggers following U dudes around everywhere U went 2 shoot your show? All I ever heard in the background was the airplanes that stalk me, and that all began in the middle eighties, along with your terrific Show, bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did old School Superintendent Thompson tell U stuff, or did Richard Karpf’s dad start all this word on the street about me? And by the way, it was either a typo ax, or a PBHE, whatever, but I meant 2 say not 1968, but 1986, when discussing IBM, and their commercial. They sent me a letter saying they would sue me, so I just went away like a thrown trash bag. Who can fight the corporate giants of this evil super power? The other sighting was after I dropped Dawn off over at Patty’s house just a few doors down from here, and came back 2 walk her dog, Brownie, in the back yard. The entire sky was flashing many beautiful colors, constantly, off 2 my southwest. The last time that I saw this was during a major heat lightning storm heading into the area during a real blast of afternoon heat. I called out DIANA, several times, thinking it was my Lightning, and then suddenly after 2 minutes or so, it just stopped, as though a switch was pulled, and then nothing. Well, we all C things, and some R smart, they shut up. Others like me R dumb, they talk. Is the next license plate I will C gonna say PRETCURL? How about DRLADOO? Well, in any event, whatever made the pretty non curly lights in the sky, I may never know, and doubt tremendously that it was Diana. If anyone else in Blueberryville saw it and knows, they can e-mail me at mmmm_mohr@yahoo.com/ or they can B smart, and not. Either way, it happened, curls, flashing lights, songs from the eighties, and all. No one on this planet can tell me that something huge was not going on in my family 4 hundreds and even thousands of years, in fact, it is reason the United States now exists, I’d consider that a bit big, personally. But moving onto Julia White and her horses of change from the Earthquakes of I-Ching.

The Hexagram of Deliverance is what sent me hurling onto Tennessee Avenue early un the mourning of Pearl Harbor Day, or December the 7th, of 1996. Julia White had everything 2 do with this experience, Julia White is Sarah’s mother, Mariena Carlittia Krassle, and will not B born 4 another fifty million years. I know most of U right off have placed the eternal space cadet hat of Sarah Callio right back on my head, but that’s fine and dandy candy, I don’t care at all what any of U say, and made that part quite clear in August of 1986, did I not Copyright Office? Ask them if U don’t wanna ask Jimmy’s papa. Trying 2 discuss movement in the 6th dimension and how I ran into Jimmy Stuart the actor there, along with his giant Pookah Rabbit, is not feasible, I am unable 2 properly transmit the necessary information, and UR unable 2 receive it. That is simple facts and truth, no insults R implied in any way here, not towards U or me. If 10 people all jump into a swimming pool, and one of which is an Olympic Swimming Champion, what R the odds that another champion is randomly in this pool? Now only one by sheer odds is gonna B the champion swimmer, there may B others in the group that need 2 remain in the shallows, and some that swim a little, and even one or 2 that can swim real well. Still, what R the odds that 2R gonna B gold medal winners 4 crying out loud? Just do the math on everything, that is all I have ever asked of anyone who harshly judges my words and my blogs and my life and me. Still, UR always free 2 say, “Screw-U”, and I would not have it any other way. Speaking of champions, UR talking 2 a champion of freedom fighters. It is a lost cause and a lost fight, and those few out here that still think barriers of yesterday like religious faith, nationality and skin color or all and any of the 0old things R pertinent, U could not B more off base. It is all a war now between the super wealth and the bums, which like it or not, applies 2 most of this world’s population, 2 them, we R nothing but trash picking BUMS!!!!!!!!!!! But backing up my songwriter history from the RRG days, say 3 years or so, we could sit all day and discuss things about, “And then along came U, I never had a clue, that I was Missin’ U”. Well, baby-baby-baby, and 657 and 123, and lots of other nice little Privecode’s, all notwithstanding, my old blue Nunggen is long in the automobile graveyard, along with many old City of New Orleans trains, and Woodie’s kid, Arlo Guthrie, no relation out at least 8 cousins, from the dude that rented me the mansion with 6 acres at 231 Route 73 South, B4 doing my 9 years here in Hammonton, and I mean doing the time, as this is worse than a jail sentence.

I sure hope UR enjoying your time in jail, Eddie, not Muscles Ed, 2 different Ed’s, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My leaver thinks he’s cute hot toilet juice, messing with me and Jane, whop put U up 2 that little hooligans, Mick-Gee??????????? U pick up his junk, and lots of other enemies as well, did one slip U some presidential photos 4 doing that, U son of a witch. Well, Archie, so it was, all along, and then there it was on top of that, brilliant Julia at her most shining freaking hour. Howe can my great daughter get around the Scylla Inheritance Laws of the Astral Plane? Well, simple, but totally not bloggable. J-U-L-I-A, hay, U know, the old adage of what’s in a name? Well, a lot is. Did U ever notice that many people make sure that the first name of a child is always containing a letter that is in that child’s last name? This is not done consciously, and the mighty Mormon Church of Utah knows, and is sitting on this power keg of a secret. Y do U really think they have such a powerful interest in genealogy? Do the research, and then do not expect 2 know the secret. I do because a man high up in the circle, made a slip of the tongue, and I caught that slip. So let’s really get down 2 cases here. On much earlier blogs of about 3 years back or in that general vicinity of time, I told U about a man from Chicago, named Gallagher, and how he and many local cultists in this area of Atlantic City, grab up kids and use them as white slaves, and some even get sacrificed 2 their god, Diana’s brother, Apollo-Lucifer Abandon Diabolis, of the Astral Plane. None of this is fake, or bull. There R no balloons around here, and no hoaxes. Long Island is real, so is Atlantic City, so is this wild powerful family, and so is my nightmare tale. Anyone following things as the last 2 years have now come and gone, and does not try and deny the truth, can C this is all totally real, but yes, dots need 2BN connected, nobody that is even remotely involved in things of this magnitude and proportion, ever R gonna just come out and admit 2 anything. The Fake-Florio tapes of the late eighties can never happen. There is never gonna B a death bed confessions, and Sarah Dolan’s exist only in fiction and Hollywood. It would have been nice, datfiles and all, but just is not reality. So we leave things, history markers, sidewalk spots, and lovely organ music, yes I believe there is definitely a counterforce against these Lambrigger Cultists, that R behind 80 or 90 percent of our gone-missing children 4 more than 4 and a half decades.

I learned a long time ago, the danger and deadly effects of playing with electronics and hyperspace combined, or better said, trying and involving songs from other worlds, here into this one. Some say it is done a lot. The music world in fact claims 2 get many of their songs and ideas from dreams. Of course they do, but they R not the HUNTINGTON’S, and they don’t have a monkey on their back bigger than Africa. Yes, I would like 2 spend my time, or what is left of it, over there in one particular other one, but this is not gonna happen, and unlike 2 years ago, and 12 years ago, I know that this hit song, over there, BELONGS OVER THERE, not here. Still, it is so damn beautiful. As 4 the sixties and Atlantic City, this is like yesterday in the real grand scheme of all of this, and none of U while awake really have a small clue what I mean here by saying this. If I were 2 say that putting timed events in an order is as meaningless as an ant crawling up a tree in your back yard, U would say back 2 me quite emphatically, “BULL”. Fine, I would say it 2 if I were U, and U were all me. I totally understand this principle, it doesn’t make me mad at anyone, it makes me mad that things have had 2 go this way, but this is something that is outside of time, well outside of any time world so 2 speak, and getting angry about it now or yesterday or tomorrow is just plain silliness. It is an honest case 4 Mack Kiter at Camp Chesapeake. John Henningson would say it is just that simple, and U know lads and lassies, it really is. It blows my tiny little stupid mind that these gentlemen would B around 70 years old now, I knew them as kids 4 crissake. Where is it going, Misses Messenger, I would rather have an answer 2 this from U, then all of those darn iced tea glasses in the world. Harold Lloyd lives on another day.

Now whether or not the White Horse Pike Phenomenon is as significant as I have come 2 believe, and possibly thought of all ready by a small select few out here who know all this is totally true unlike the masses of blissfully ignorant others, and it will B called from now on in an abbreviation, the WHPP, but this is not tonight’s issue. The issue now is the name JULIA WHITE. Also, the issue is about how advanced the human intelligence becomes as we approach father points out into the expansion moving in the reversed polarity of atomic space. All any of these entities have 2 do, is fall asleep and dream. But what U do not understand even yet, from reading if U have, every word that I’ve ever typed and posted, is that it is no joking laughing TBS matter, that playing with this stuff is beyond major. I was gonna get quite specific with David Roth about this, but he would have needed first 2 pass the initial test of not seeing the very opening framework of it all, as a child playing make believe. This is what children do, not because they cannot B grown up and B a part of the controlling adult society and let me prove this 2U. Who amongst the billions other than maybe a few million, have any real control over any facet of their lives, while children, or as adults, just tell me that one? Still, R all but these few millions out of many billions, all sitting around in a toy box and playing make believe? Children know the pure power of many things, and as they grow older, they’re literally ordered 2 stop behaving in this manner. It is just not sociologically acceptable at 10, 14, 18, and so forth, 2 sit in your room like a 5 year old, pretending and having soldiers and dolls. Still, I most likely will never get the time that is needed 2 really get into what I know about all of this, it would literally freaking take volumes of books 2 tell it. But I insist on giving a super maximum abridged crash course right here tonight, as U have all heard me say so many times that I know so much about something in this area, and I never seem 2 ever tell a thing. Well, it is tell-time, right now, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must begin by admitting that I was very successfully ETTOS HACKED, E-4, they omitted my mental receiving signal fro the 6th dimension, when I started discussing hyperspace effect, on a recent prior blogging work. Keep trucking popping up all the stinking stupid boxes U want, I can just X out of them or type around them, Nicky Jagoff’s. Dawn was down in an overnight AA trip with friends, at a booked room in Cape May, New Jersey, USAESMWG, last weekend. I had a dream a few nights B4 she left where she was high up on a cliff and people were all around her. I suddenly decided 2 enter a man standing next 2 her who was very tall and muscular, I mean like the Incredible Hulk, a really huge powerful dude. I instantly knew that if I concentrated with all my might on him picking her up and hurling her off of the cliff, he would do this thing. I did, and he did, and she screamed on the way down like a tormented soul in hell as the old brimstone preachers from the last century would describe this. Looking back, I simply cannot believe that I did this, but I did it. Shortly thereafter, when Dawn returned home from this trip, she told her mother, Ann King Silva and me, while we were all in the cat-room, where the family cat Weecho stays a lot, but others use this space also, that she was out on a 4th floor balcony and had a powerful sudden urge 2 jump off, and told her friends, and even started 2 climb the railing. They all grabbed here and pulled her back into the hotel room. She said she still had only one thing on her mind,. Jumping off of this high balcony and dieing. Hyperspace effects R huge, and we dream on the astral plane where we truly R coming directly through into from void infinity. We come into dreams down here all throughout various locations in both time and hyperspace. When UR alive and awake, UR in one lifetime and all other locales in hyperspace R parallel universes, some close-in, and some farther-out but R still other similar locations in reality where other U’s R indeed real and existing. When U dream from a living body, U enter into some living awake body in hyperspace. Most people have no control over any of it as they r not aware of what is going on while here and awake, so how can they know more when altered a bit in their mind function? They can’t, is the simple answer. Someday, advanced entities, do know things while awake, that indeed permits them 2 control their sleep-world, or us. We R a parallel universe 2 many a distant exploratron. One such exploratron is a powerful goddess, who humanly goes by the identity of Julia White, and several others. They have totally taken over the otherwise waking lives and persons that they occupy, religions call this demonic possession, in their total ignorance 2 advanced real truths. Paula King is totally under something as powerful as a drug induced hypnotic trance, and that is not in this universe but the one where Starburn Outreach Development Corporation exists, the gigantic land management company. Over in this atomic shift or parallel universe, another identity exists, and she was just her normal self 4 about the first 20 years of her life, until as with my mother, she was taken over in her sleep. Can any of UC yet Y it is so important, not 2 let the general population know that these things R really the true facts of life, and that there is not a crumb sniffing thing that any of us insects can do about it? So when nut jobs that R government certified get up on a blogging site and post truths like this, they worry a little, and then they shut off their lights and sleep like little babies, in full knowledge that I will B totally discredited because they in fact make sure of that. So who really is the huge dude that married Sarah Callio, and Y did Frank and Victoria do all of this, along with McGuire, and all of them, and how does all of the political machinery fit into it, right down 2 so many other things, and how does Mister Wolf seem 2 know my life story, as well as the Mayor thing long B4 it even happened? I said tonight will B a compressed shortened lesson, it will take volumes 2 explain the gods, their missions and agendas, and parallel universes. But have I learned my lesson on the powers behind all of this, and did Dave scoff at things that were over his head, and die as a result? Well, other blogs will say more, and U can bet on it. I am 2 tired 2 make sweet love 2 hyperspace carpenters, right now, and anyway, I need 2 pick up Chicky now, unless he is 2 heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: