Sunday, November 1, 2009

STU, BLOG 11

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, BLOG ELEVEN”
1:39 AM, Monday, 2 November, 2K9 ADEG, START:


******T--O--L--D----------U--------G--I--N--A, and everyone else, BRO!!!!******

Yes, it is all a parlor trick, but Y should I tell y’all a whole lot more, when nobody can C the forest from the trees? Y Jimmy tire, Y??????

Yes, it is all a trick, parallel event and how 2 apply it, feeling free as a bird with no need 2 have a job in 1986, and yes, the details about the magic word I have come 2 despise and deplore with a passion, HUNTINGTON. I did not start out knowing what I know, all learning is a curve process, here we go with LAWTRONICS again, my point being self made, BRA----HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a shorty from the motor mouth? Good, I am crashing, an d EF the world. Yes the world has plenty of electromagnetic fields, and many other ones 2 the gods HELL’P ME, oh my, Harold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dow Jones will shoot up 600-1300 points later today, and up by 3000 on the week, BRRRR, and that is colder than any ice machines I ever met in any hotel, and brother, I have worked in them as well as stayed in them, starting with my history not on Trinidad Island.

Thank U4 taking me out of DN Sarah-Stacey, my eternal game playing goddess.

E/T.

No comments: