Monday, January 12, 2009

dying mans utterance and official declaration

“DYING MANS UTTERANCE AND OFFICIAL DECLARATION”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT ON AUDIO TAPES CONTINUING ON THE NET
DATFILE: 101209.045.5555555555555555555555555555
B-E-G-I-N-N-I-N-G~~~~~T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N:


I AM UNDER MILITUFORCE DEATH SIEGE, WHERE THE TRUCK R THE NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE AND LOCAL POLICE OF HAMMONTON, ALL NIGHT LONG, NOT A COP. NOT ONE COP ANYWHERE, AND ALL DAY I HAVE BEEN MASACRED AND TORTURED AND SLOWLY MURDERED, AND THIS IS TRUTH THAT I WILL SWEAR 2 UNDER ANY PURJURY PENALTIES IN ANY COURT OR TRIBUNAL ON THIS DISEASED AND SIN CURSED PLANET.

This Sunday indeed lived up 2 its symbolic significance of Bottom-Of-The-Barrel-All-ready Rated day, or a BOTBAR, and a SUPER FREAKING BOTBAR OFF THE SCALE!!!!!!!!!!! I must shut my eyes now 4 a couple of minutes or things will get far freaking ass worse 4 me, as it is just a bit shy of one-eleven in this sick diseased twisted moUrning!!!!!!! This entire sick demented and demonic satanic thing is straight out of a sick novel, only far beyond anyone’s warped imagination, in Hellyweird or anywhere else, and anything the mighty DREAMWORKS people could ever come up with times 10 to the power of 5 is maybe, JUST MAYBE, approaching my ill evil life of endless NIGHTMARE HELL, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO 2 these 2 fantastic websites, www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/ and check out many other great sites on this subject of hell that all was started while I was employed at the American Honda plant in late 1987 as a security officer, on Gaither Road, in mount Laurel, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Diana warned me while in a small trance B4 leaving 4 my work post that all get out hell would b breaking loose around me, and sure/shore and upchuck cubed, IT DID, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out some more diseased THAT FAMILY sites, such as www.acbp.com/ and www.acmua.com/ and I could go on and on LIKE SOME DISEASED GREEDY CHILDS LETTER 2 SAINT NICHOLAS. What pleasure this evil awful rotten stinking scuz bag TAWF family gets out of freaking persecuting me from freaking womb 2 tomb, BLOWS MY TINY MIND, LADS AND LASSIES, IT REALLY DOES, BRO!!!!!!!! How can I really B so godsdamn awful important that so much constant and continual attention must B endlessly infinitely devoted 2 me as though I was Jesus himself when let me assure anyone out there, family and descendant-ship is one thing, but BRA, Jesus I am not, and the ability 2 alter gravitation has nothing 2 do with family. Roughly 2006 years ago come ‘86’ days into the year, my sixty-first grandfather’s uncle was born as mortals love 2 use that word, through Viqueen Marylou, and this has absolutely nothing else 2 do with me other than carrying on a family curse. It fascinates me that 1986 was the year that Sarah-Stacey declared some kind of total war on me or permitted her TAWFAMILY if BF can B permitted another new poor-me word coinage, and she usually incarnates here in waking reality in one way or another throughout the STC on the 86th day of the Gregorian calendrical year. The entire Olympian God FAMILY seems to come in on either the 85th or 86th day, YI do not know, I know what I know, and claim only 2 know what I known, NOT WHAT I FREAKING DON’T, but B freaking prepared 4 a major mind blowing blog, as this was a pour on hell day that will B answered with an IMMEDIATE RONALD REAGAN COUNTER-ATTACK, AS THE OLD GIPPER WOULD SAY, DRUGGIE OLLIE AND FAWN WHORE HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man what is going on here, Y is 1987 in my freaking face, Leenails Petunia?????? I could tell U, but since people R on level 2 or 3 on a scale from 1 to 1000, it would B an entire waste of effort and time on my part, but I DO KNOW what’s going on, and Whoopee G. maybe U do not have the alternate bio’s of the Carew or however U guys spell it out in Roddenberry land, but I do have some, and it is so far fetched, there Rr no words invented 2 even attempt a further detailed description of how the Timeless-Satellite travelers, came back 4 me, and Y, and my incredible plan as a 16 year old boy 2 do something so off the wall, that it literally dwarfed Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs times 10 to the power of a million, BR!!!!!!!!!!! B4I go on with anything, HA-HA, maybe some of the reason the TAWFAMILY is angry and picking on me is because Mayor Levy’s good pal Walter, our TAWFHOUSE maintenance man without the expert gamesmanship involved, was able 2 repair my bathroom shower today, and also, Champ has his whittle prob taken care of with his car, so no more double morning rides 2 transport 2 persons 2 their damn jobs. I am nothing more than a freaking miserable slave, and it gets a lot worse Al Jolson, U ain’t heard squat yet, BR!!!!! I know that a major HISTORY MARKER was given 2 me with that particular Star Trek Next-Gen show where gorgeous Yeoman Tasha Yar, me pirates, WO, clang bing, slam, cymbals at 10 bells of sound pressure level, Jeese Louise, but that episode where she suddenly is alive when she should not B in that particular part of the hyperspace, and only Whoopee G. was sensitive enough 2 know it. First let me blow your minds on the size of 5th dimensional hyperspace or 5-DHS. There R universes that coexist with all other universes that R apart by only one single atom rearranged. Then as the nearband of HS broadens out, more and more atoms vary and R different, until eventually, an entire thing is different in what would B a perceptible concept or event by any sentient carbon element. Most of U reading this do not have clue one what idiot Mountainpen is talking about, but if U did, U’d crap in your pants, and it really IS JUST THAT HENNINGSEN SEMPLE AND SIMPLE, VT. The size of the 3 dimensions of length and width and breadth is a perfect hypersphere measured from one hydrogen ion of absolute temperature out 2 maximum expansion of coldest Kelvin temperature averages, and all the physics man uses 2 wonder if this is an open or closed system is nothing but a bunch of freaking bull pit. It is an upline thought wave that has downlined itself by one factor in the endless upline and downline closed curve infinity structure of the 6th dimension, and it attacks and decays much like a sound wave does, and all the known measurements of man and his misperceived garbage present science of worthlessness, has nothing 2 do with Y the undulation of thought downlines and does what it does, but take my word 4 it, it does, and screw anyone that disbelieves this, I am telling this planet the damn truth!!!!!!!! TAWFAMILY know I tell the straight truth, they just freaking struck me with a civil rights violating major health death beam, and blew my bowels out at precisely 1:47 AM. The chem-poisons all day did a lot of their dirty work, and it still is ongoing. I took a ton of meds that should clear this up, but if I am not better later, I am waltzing my fat ass right into the hospital and shooting off my big mouth about all of this hostile aggression. Maybe no one seems 2 believe on a conscious awake level, but it really pisses off those that R dreaming through the people, that R in control of more than just “watching the movies”, BR!!!!!!!!!!! Also, come morning when business opens up, I am calling my company and reporting a major breach ion the security operations, and under SORA, the licensing program authorized and instituted by Governor Corzine of New Jersey himself, I am just following STAE LAW, and would B in dereliction of my duties NOT 2 MAKE THIS REPORT, and this is gonna truck up the empire whether they know it or not. Still, this disease will probably score 500 plus points on their Cheated-Manipulated DOW JONES STOCK MARKET. After a weekend this major freaking hellish THIS SLIME ALWAYS GETS ITS ‘ICPE’ WAY, and scores, Intentionally-Created-Parallel-Event. Basically, I have been threatened by an employee, and it is a legitimate terrorist threat that will B reported 2 the FBI, and my Allied Barton company as well. I warned TAWFAMILY not 2 mess with my job, and they did it anyway, on top of MAJOR AERIAL all day assault. U rock chucking diseased bunt tappers R playing with the wrong mother smucker, babes!!!!!!!!!! I did nothing wrong, I did my job, and not only did this diseased maniac truck with me, but he handled security paperwork without authorization, and this is reportable 2 federal authorities, and tomorrow, I strike back, EVIL OLD UGLY RUG EMPIRE DUDE!!!!!!!!

So U want war, here it is, BRO, nice lawns of LINY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Subterrania made itself known 2 me, yes here we go again, in the year 1987, while I was residing on Woodlyn avenue, in Woodlyn, New Jersey. This disease is behind the mighty TAWFAMILY, and I have years 2 tell U more, this will B a quick brush job. This is the bunch that natch, is behind all of this world’s major mysteries, and a wide majority of disappearances and the ‘gone missing’s’ of many a person, ship, or plane. This happens mostly in what is called the Bermuda Triangle, but the gone missing club is not restricted 2 this area by any freaking stretch of the mind. This is the motley crew behind the triangle, Atlantis, and all of it, the entire 27 feet or 324 inches. This is the ball of wax, it includes the whole shmere of all the covered up mysterious unknown weird things that this planet suffers through every day. They use positronic scatter fields or PSF’s, 2 create negative space, and by peta-hertz laser frequency return beam fields that R miles in length, they can send themselves literally into the future, physically. This technology is 150 years away 4 us surfacers, but they have been using it for more than a million years in Subterrania. Playing with the 4th and 5th dimension is a dangerous freaking thing 2 do by anyone’s concept, not because of any reasons that we all C in the stupid sci-fi movies such as the violation of causality. The 4th and 5th dimension interweave and connect so as to prevent that possibility from ever happening that is not the problem. The problem has 2 do with more down 2 Earth, literally with no puns, situations, such as games and playing with people like they R bugs in a laboratory, and the surfacers R getting sick and tired of all this bull pit, at least I know that I am. It is all a game, Atlantic, the colonies blasted into space, the gods, the sin cursed Earth, all of it is a stupid game run on a stupid gargantuan machine called cosmoputer 1000. This master machine controls all of the games and illusions that R going on, but there is so much 2 tell, that it is beyond freaking ridiculous. First, the machine hooks into other systems on the surface, an area where if 13000 years ago U would walk into, U would C a hologram illusion of a beautiful garden. Macintosh computers R all over the place out beyond in a structure down one of the paths. There R lazar connected pieces all over the garden, and one particular piece is the center of the power. This is a forbidden place, no one is permitted 2 touch this exact area, or tap it. Eating apples has nothing 2 do with anything, this is all mans bull pit. Queen Sarah-Stacey enters her dream this way only because she desires this, she can do anything she wants, she is GOD as U mortals perceive this concept. I talked her out of destroying the surfacers a long time ago, and she agreed not 2 do this even after her tap tree was used without permission. She told me that when I was awake in my own dream, I would learn 5 times that would B special, and that they would have a mathematical order. I remember only that much, but U all know about my figuring out my 5 PITSY years of 1969, 1980, 1994, 2011, and 2031. PITSY again stands 4 my Port-In-The-Storm-Years. I will leave this planet in 2031, but I am beginning to wonder a lot about what future memories I have being part of a hologram in Subterrania, and that this entire experiment beyond Nodia, or the EDEN GAME, may end in 2031. I do not know and am not making any claims. I only know that if U add, 11, 14, 17, and 20, or 11 plus 3 more with each jump, it coincides perfectly with the first 3 years of my life that were far better than all those years in-between. This very well may B the mathematical thing that Sarah-Stacey Krassle was referring 2, again, I am not positive. I do know that in the structure behind a 25 inch tall fence of lovely silver and gold, is a mainframe machine that displays the most popular game in the system, and it is called, and I quote, “STOP GANDHI-KALI FROM KILLING MM”-2005. On the machine at the center top, R the words, GATES-GAMES. I have seen this 13,000 years ago, it is there, it is real. Sarah, Frank, and Victoria Callio all know perfectly well, that there was no cousin, and they lied 2 my mother and me, back in the nineteen nineties, right 2 our faces. There was the grandmother of Frank and Sarah, Sarah J. Karge, born in 1896, in Trenton, NJUSAESMWG. Elder Hair of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, told me back in the year 1998, that they knew I worked at a print shop in the year 1977, and got 2 know the father of their church, the prophet Moroni. He sold me a Cadillac automobile, and one night when he was drunk, admitted that he was indeed this prophet from the 1800’s who appeared to Joseph Smith. There was a strange device in the trunk of the car that I never could remove or even budge. It glowed a little and hummed a bit as well, and scared my poor mother half 2 death. All of TAWFAMILY has these things wired into their vehicles, they R astrally known as ALL-KNOWERS. Elder Hair knew quite a bit about me and admitted that the flock in general is ignorant 2 the fact that I live in eternity with God, and her parents, he knew all about Neptune-Jupiter JCK, and his wife Mariena-Carlittia Krassle, all though in the great city, they R not a man and his wife, but hew said that we R not supposed 2 try and understand all of that. Still, they R the parents of SSJKK, and he knew this. He knew we were in an astral dream-down. He was shocked that I was aware of all of this. He admitted that family trees R a major important mission of the church because of the hyperspace effect of things that man is no where near yet able 2 handle and conceptualize properly. He told me that he would give me some tree information on a dream I had in 1970 about what I called, THAT FAMILY. He came back a few days later with much information dating back into the early 1700’s, all about Sarah Karge, and Marie Callio from Italy. Karge married Callio, and then there were all the cousin lines, Levy, King, McGuire, and going further out, there R 20 names total, one of course is Carey. But he kept asking me if any strange thing happened 2 me about 10 years back, and I kept saying no, it was more like 12 years back. He asked me if I was aware that television and videogames were part of a giant master system of illusions and mystical power, and I said that I only knew that something goes on in radio frequency that obviously is what biblical prophets mention when they talk about principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places, as a very high frequency is needed 2 generate RF. That night when I went 2 sleep, I was near the building just out beyond Eden, and a huge twister came out of nowhere and I ran in the opposite direction of the garden. It led me 2 a manufacturing plant that made pipes, large industrial municipality pipes such as Sarah Callio’s water company buys from places. The twister came right at me and I ran into an office and grabbed a hold of a railing, but it came in and sucked me up and out through the blown out roof, and I ended up in the year 2000, 2 years away from where I had gone 2 sleep. I woke up and went down 2 Atlantic City without knowing the time was off. The Chief lifeguard Robert Levy had an assistant who was out in a lifeboat, and I swam out 2 where his boat was just 2 say hi, as this was B4 things happened with Sally Starr and her phone call 2 the Mayor’s office, James Whalen, at the time, a very good friend of Ann Silva’s, as I have seen pictures of them together in Ann’s room, even hugging at a party, they were quite close years ago. Now Ann was Ann King when she was born on August 5 of 1944, but married a Silva. Anyway, I was aware that a hostility existed between this lifeguard and me and did not know Y. He knew I could swim from one pier 2 the other in a minute if I wanted 2, they all knew it, and called me Sharky. But he angrily said 2 me that I am going 2 get blown out 2 sea, so I went in to the shore 2 keep him happy. It was not until I was in my car driving back home that I heard something weird on the damn radio. I knew something was way wrong, and I went into a WAWA and bought the local paper, and sure enough it was not 1998, but 2000, almost 2 the day, 2 years ahead in time. I began driving home and felt nauseous and ill and then suddenly sleepy 2 the point that I pulled over into a parking lot in a mini-mall, and fell asleep, and the next thing I knew, it was 1998 and I woke up in my bed, but not in pajamas, I was in a wet bathing suit, with short pants over them, and a tea shirt on. This happened, BR!!!!!!!!! The phone rang and Elder Hair came over and said he was being sent back to Utah along with his wife, and wanted 2 just come over and wish me the best B4 they left. He told me he heard Sarah on the Vineland radio station on the way over on the drive, and was happy Sally Starr was playing the record 4 me. Then he told me that I will need 2B strong and prey hard 4 the rest of my life, that things were not 2 rosy 4 me ahead. We said our good-byes and that was that. Things have been anything but too rosy 4 me, just as he said. The problem is that Timeless Satellite was a wild creation that came into fruition in a nearband hyperspace. Certain unscrupulous TAWFAMILY persons made contact with me in 1986 and did a major Copperfield trick, and after it was all said and done, they were interested in my plan not because of the satellite thing, but because they could take over the world. Any Dark Shadows fan remembers Nicholas Blair and how he and the Leviathans and Apollo-Lucifer had similar kind of plans, only this involved a little Bill Gates work 2 get it going, and then, wham, U got the entire world under your thumb, with or without any stones. I know the Moorestown Fire Company is involved in all of this, and has someone in there, and the local dudes let me know they knew it on my ride home Sunday morning. That is when I knew 4 certain that I was gonna have one hell of a nail biter day, teen queens or not. Will this nightmare ever stop? Well, does anything stop? We witness each others death all the time, but we never C our own, and the reason is because it is smoke and mirrors, illusion, bull pit. Any rolling stone gathers no moss, it rolls and it rolls, and if it is within a flowing river, what will ever stop it? Existence is sort of like that river. So do I regret creating TS at the tender age of 16? Well, does Scylla regret waiting 4 my PITSY-#5 2 terminate this videogame Mister Tahren Gandhi?

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2297, THIS IS ALL Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

THIS TRANSMISSION NOW TERMINATETH, BR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: